Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    My replies are ignored

Awww*hugggles* Cheer up*offers popcicle* think happy thoughtsb:thanks
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Exp Miji, oracles.
    Cultivation ..that's boring =\. Plus you need apoc pages/pages of fate for some skill, which are sold for 400k+ each.
    Quest rewards Most don't give nice stats at all.
    Most gear Unless you want to refine; shard; socket. Mats are available through chips too which you can get through the new thingy.
    All the items beyond the absurdly rare piece for final TT weapons Chipssss.
    7 out of 10 slots of a veno's pet bag Need to pay 4 gold for the other 2 slots.
    Coin Gosh; wouldn't be nice if it wouldn't ay.
    Territory I can't TW, so I don't get paid. Territories are held by the ones who CS the most too (mostly).
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009

now with this new update,.. pvp is gona really be messed up, this is how its gona go...
    PPL who use real cash > ppl who dont spent,.. yea ppl were talking about how new classes were gona unbalence pvp, ect.. well now you have ppl who spend hundreds of real cash, to get these wepons,. and g11/12 gems ;| soo now some of the hardest weps to get,... can now be bought with cash.... tsk tsk..

Don't worry, pvp will be lvl 100's with lunar +12 gear 1shotting everyone. b:victory

EDIT: b:shocked This thread grows by a page every time i hit refresh.
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    PW is a game to us but it's business to everyone else. no matter what you do it will not change. it's not only about paying GMs, keeping servers up and purchasing patches. it's all about PROFITS.

indeed there are ways to change the gold pricing and make the ones who made such decision look back to us. i can't tell details because discussing politics is not allowed here but if you think about it you'll figure it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Geez, stop making poor Andracil's job harder people. b:sad Hasn't anyone else taken the time to consider the anniversary boxes are only temporary, and the price of gold will probably go down as soon as October 1st gets here, if not sooner since the rush to buy them will fade as the month goes by?

Gold price is less of an issue than the event in its entirety.
  • ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear
    ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I feel sorry for the newbies who can't afford the much needed bank/inventory upgrades for the coming entire month. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    do you guys rember the good old days?
    where you accualy had to search for mobs and quest npc,.. and lvling took alot longer then it dose now,.... now you can lvl from 61-63 in 2-4 days.. without grindning.and quests are fairly goof-proof =||||||||
    oo and TW when they lasted for 2-3 hrs :) ,..
    i rember when i first started, we had to wine fb 19 and 29, it was a lol time.
    and pvp accualy used to be funn..
    oo and cant forget when gold used to be 100k ea

now with this new update,.. pvp is gona really be messed up, this is how its gona go...
    PPL who use real cash > ppl who dont spent,.. yea ppl were talking about how new classes were gona unbalence pvp, ect.. well now you have ppl who spend hundreds of real cash, to get these wepons,. and g11/12 gems ;| soo now some of the hardest weps to get,... can now be bought with cash.... tsk tsk..

this update really made me relize this game is all about the money to to pw makers :/ its kinda sad and anoying

i think ima start playing **** like a few of my other friends went and did,.. rather pay a monthly free then this bs

really sorry to say,... but pw is fallen downhill

Oh this made me giggle b:chuckle very cute b:victory
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ok this event or whatever its too good need to get rid of it everything is OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    HxC_Cherry - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    Also, please stop the discussion of a certain game, getting quite annoyed having to delete the posts.

just wondering why we cant talk about *it*,.. scared ppl are accualy gona start playing it, and you guys will lose more ppl to it?
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I feel sorry for the newbies who can't afford the much needed bank/inventory upgrades for the coming entire month. b:bye

Don't feel sorry for me, I'll make do without buying gold for the next month or so. I've already gotten all I wanted from the boutique anyway, got my Kirin, my spurs, my Daevas (traded a Uriel for it) I'm content. b:victory
  • HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Oh this made me giggle b:chuckle very cute b:victory

=D well the whole top part is so true
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This I agree with, though not fully. After stating they want to fix gold prices, they've made them worse... multiple times. I'm sure the company has a better understanding of economics than I do, yet every change they've made has caused the problem to get worse. It really can't be considered an accident, the only explanation is for whatever reason (really, I can't speculate on what reason) a decision was made somewhere internally to shove the CS down the players throats rather than the low key non-pressured way it was a few months ago. Maybe they had a good reason for that, I don't really know. It has certainly taken a toll on server economies though, and added a bit of stress to the game that didn't exist before.
    They did have a good reason for it, and it's called greed.

The gold-prices issue isn't even the worst one. As the game is now, a person could find this site, make an account and charge some zen to get themselves started, log in and buy the anniversary gift box and get handed Heaven Shatterer, an end-game archer weapon. Just seconds after joining and they've already got the weapon that they'll use when they hit level 95+.

We in CQ spent months working and farming, spending 5 hours in lunar each run, an insane amount of work to get the few bows we have. But with this one update they can just drop out of the sky.

It's a b****slap in the face to everyone who's been here since the start and worked so hard to get our endgame items and it means that paying players who once had a slight advantage (which increased little by little depending on how much you spent) will now be able to walk around one-shotting non-payers.

All because of greed.
    edited September 2009
    =D well the whole top part is so true

Yep. Very well done. Hopefully they fix this so the game doesn't tankb:chuckle
  • HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    They did have a good reason for it, and it's called greed.

The gold-prices issue isn't even the worst one. As the game is now, a person could find this site, make an account and charge some zen to get themselves started, log in and buy the anniversary gift box and get handed Heaven Shatterer, an end-game archer weapon. Just seconds after joining and they've already got the weapon that they'll use when they hit level 95+.

We in CQ spent months working and farming, spending 5 hours in lunar each run, an insane amount of work to get the few bows we have. But with this one update they can just drop out of the sky.

It's a b****slap in the face to everyone who's been here since the start and worked so hard to get our endgame items and it means that paying players who once had a slight advantage (which increased little by little depending on how much you spent) will now be able to walk around one-shotting non-payers.

All because of greed.

wow well said
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What the hell?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=406692 (I can belive it)

I post here due the big Closed thread lately, hope anyone will read this.

PWI as company can do whatever they want whit the game even if they put Pink Dinos on Market at cost of 1000000 gold.

Ok lest start the real problem

Gold, Gold prices go to much cauze people still buy even if go for 900k Each

Well the beter thing will be if PWI put itens in NPC and the CS also like :

Hamer: 800k NPC And In CS in 5 gold , that mean no one wil buy Gold more that 180k or so (i Kown this never will happend but still)

Angels : 60 In NPC NAs same price 30 silver in CS that mean no one wil buy Gold more that 180k or so (i Kown this never will happend but still)

And still many stuff like that

I no ask u lower prices, i ask for help for the gamers that put esffort in playing, for me i stuck cauze due the limitation on my country cant but gold (ZEN)

Still closed thread In Off-Topic ? b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Don't feel sorry for me, I'll make do without buying gold for the next month or so. I've already gotten all I wanted from the boutique anyway, got my Kirin, my spurs, my Daevas (traded a Uriel for it) I'm content. b:victory

I think I will just stock hold all my coin for now...
    My friend and I do well together as a team I think we can survive... Though if they don't fix this the game will tank badly...
  • blackcid4
    blackcid4 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Why developers do new game changes since repair worse bugs? For example Essential Sutra, it is bugged, but will never repair this because is a wizard power, and wizards are forgotten.
  • geo4safe
    geo4safe Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol anniversary back ruined the game thats it
  • HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Yep. Very well done. Hopefully they fix this so the game doesn't tankb:chuckle

hopefully :/ this game is starting to turn into a overpriced p2p game D:
    well for those who dont spent any money on this game, i bow to you :) dont feed there greed
    edited September 2009
    Gold prices arent the problem its the damn items u can get i mean its fun but its too much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Predikador - Harshlands
    Predikador - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol the freaking irony...

september 2nd 2008- the day that PWI was born.
    september 2nd 2009- the day that PWI starts to crumble.
    Happy birthday.b:bye
    edited September 2009
    geo4safe wrote: »
    lol anniversary back ruined the game thats it

lol*claps* Well said well said simple but the truth as it seems this momentb:chuckle
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    the gms sleeping later or soemthing?
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    lol the freaking irony...

september 2nd 2008- the day that PWI was born.
    september 2nd 2009- the day that PWI starts to crumble.
    Happy birthday.b:bye

*giggles and puts up RIP PWI Gravestone* Hopefully gravestone not needed noi?
  • blackcid4
    blackcid4 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I never see one GM, and I am playing since october 2008...
  • Predikador - Harshlands
    Predikador - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *giggles and puts up RIP PWI Gravestone* Hopefully gravestone not needed noi?

If there's gonna be a gravestone you can buy it in cash shop later.b:laugh
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Exp Miji, oracles.

Miji? Oracles require killing game content. Just like Esotericas, the Oracle itself doesn't give you anything until you go out and kill to make use of it. The CS can certainly be said to enhance your exp rate, but it isn't required at all to get the same amount of exp.
    Cultivation ..that's boring =\. Plus you need apoc pages/pages of fate for some skill, which are sold for 400k+ each.

It's still not something from the CS.
    Quest rewards Most don't give nice stats at all.

Exp, spirit, coin, rep. You can't CS your way through quests for a level.
    Most gear Unless you want to refine; shard; socket. Mats are available through chips too which you can get through the new thingy.

Most gear doesn't need socketed. Average stones are available for a rather low price and are more than half as good as perfect stones. Quite sufficient for most gear. Up to perfect is obtainable from NPC drops, level 12 stones I'll grant you, but those also only go in level 12 weapons. That doesn't even comprise 1% of the weapons on a server.
    All the items beyond the absurdly rare piece for final TT weapons Chipssss.

Which require coin, which doesn't come directly from buying gold. It requires buying gold to sell to other players. Not something straight out of the boutique.
    7 out of 10 slots of a veno's pet bag Need to pay 4 gold for the other 2 slots.

You got me there, how about 5 slots and the things that fill it?
    Coin Gosh; wouldn't be nice if it wouldn't ay.

Coin comes from ingame trading with other players, not directly purchased from the boutique. Therefore coin is something gold doesn't directly purchase. It's about the same degree of separation as exp.
    Territory I can't TW, so I don't get paid. Territories are held by the ones who CS the most too (mostly).

Just having gear doesn't guarantee you a TW win, you still have to be capable enough to win. You also can't give PWE $1000 and pick out a territory you suddenly want to control, allowing a way to directly buy it.
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think I will just stock hold all my coin for now...
    My friend and I do well together as a team I think we can survive... Though if they don't fix this the game will tank badly...

Meh, I'm not worried. When Viacom bought out Neopets people swore up and down that it would be the end of the site, lots of old players left, over four years later it's still alive and kicking. The simple fact is that even if a lot of players leave, a lot more will stay, and more will join to take their place.
    edited September 2009
    well im sesning the end of good PvP but the game will leave on its PvE aspect
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    so um.. im still downloading the patch at home and im at work. I see a lot of complaining but im failing to understand what everyone is mad about.

Can someone dumb it down for me?b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.