v182 Update discussion thread.

Options

Comments

• Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    It's "Cut andracil some slack" or "Give andracil a break".
    Yay, I can still be a grammarfreak with all this going on.
    Rofl, says the person who didn't capitalize their own noun.

(jesting!)

:P
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i don't see the problem lol
    i still see dolls at 75k and i has loads of charms in bank anyway lol

all i see here is cash shop premium users crying about not being able to use it anymore?

and for ppl that actually buy gold using coins well yeh that does blow but oh well u don't NEED gold to play this game not at all

think i have spent like 30 pound on this game and i only bought stuff i didn't really need tbh but then again my bro gets free gold from pwi cus he is a heavy hitter on eve and eve basically pays for everything pwi related lol so am cool no matter what b:chuckle

anyhow to summarise: IT'S A **** GAME LOL JUST PLAY IT REGARDLESS!!
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yeah no veno can get a herc or nix worth squat nowb:sad

gr8, u just made SoF & feathers go up >.>
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Tamaguchi - Harshlands
    Tamaguchi - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mogwai wrote: »
    i'll bet that 70% of the people wanting to try that new game don't realize that it costs a basic $50.00, or if the ritz package is wanted, then $70 plus applicable tax/shipping, a wait for the mail delivery, & after it all there's still micro payments to be made (cash shop)

...so hahaha b:bye
    You fail at math. Go back to elementary school. $50 for the game and one month free. Then $15 a month afterwards. Do the math, how much would the first year of playing cost? Only $215. Where I have spent about $500 in over what 4 months?

Hmm...this is why F2P games **** epic fail. Sry. So much money and no fixes on bugs? I mean come the **** on. Bugged mobs who killed me in GV? Not being able to override old buffs with new ones? m.def buff hinthint. I've spent like $500, and this event is just another slap to the face. **** your anniversary event. The anniversary event is supposed to be for the players not to line your pockets even more.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Rofl, says the person who didn't capitalize their own noun.

(jesting!)

:P

<-- My name isn't capitalized.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    PWI wants to "celebrate" its anniversary, so they decide to raise gold prices??? I literally saw the gold prices raise (already from 200k) to 400k!!!! Are you serious??? You want to celebrate your anniversary but at the same time rip the very players off who got you here in the first place??? I myself have spent HUNDREDS of dollars on this game and will no longer spend anymore due to the greediness of whoever this concerns. This is a TOTAL outrage and a slap in the face to PWIs dedicated players.

Remember...WE got you this far and to treat us like this and to rip us off the way you are trying to is a total OUTRAGE. I have a lvl 81 cleric and am giving him up due to this selfishness of the makers of this game. If this is the appreciation you want to show us players then fine, expect nothing else from us. I have uninstalled the game and will wait until **** comes out fully and then have my fun there. I refuse to have a part in this game where obviously it is about the money and nothing else.

Thanks a lot to PWI and its players right??? No wait, obviously its all about you. I hope this game FAILS at all its trying to do, because if it does, its all YOUR fault. I'd rather play a game that get its money UP front and doesnt try to charge its players selfishly and unexpectedly to make money such as WoW and ****. Its disgusting and selfish, and this will eventually be the downfall of this game. Good going, PWI cause you ruined a perfectly good game. Sad.

-Dreamweaver Server

FoG

Wow you haven't been banned yet? b:surprised
  • Guepard - Sanctuary
    Guepard - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My repplys are ignored...
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    PWI wants to "celebrate" its anniversary, so they decide to raise gold prices??? I literally saw the gold prices raise (already from 200k) to 400k!!!! Are you serious??? You want to celebrate your anniversary but at the same time rip the very players off who got you here in the first place??? I myself have spent HUNDREDS of dollars on this game and will no longer spend anymore due to the greediness of whoever this concerns. This is a TOTAL outrage and a slap in the face to PWIs dedicated players.

Remember...WE got you this far and to treat us like this and to rip us off the way you are trying to is a total OUTRAGE. I have a lvl 81 cleric and am giving him up due to this selfishness of the makers of this game. If this is the appreciation you want to show us players then fine, expect nothing else from us. I have uninstalled the game and will wait until **** comes out fully and then have my fun there. I refuse to have a part in this game where obviously it is about the money and nothing else.

Thanks a lot to PWI and its players right??? No wait, obviously its all about you. I hope this game FAILS at all its trying to do, because if it does, its all YOUR fault. I'd rather play a game that get its money UP front and doesnt try to charge its players selfishly and unexpectedly to make money such as WoW and ****. Its disgusting and selfish, and this will eventually be the downfall of this game. Good going, PWI cause you ruined a perfectly good game. Sad.

-Dreamweaver Server

FoG

it is sad aint it
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • mogwai
    edited September 2009
    Options
    there's a monthly fee too? hahahaha even more
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    WTB> 1 level scroll.

Wait, that wasn't nerfed yet?
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you sure theres a monthly fee o.O
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Guepard - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My replys are ignored b:cry
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mogwai wrote: »
    gr8, u just made SoF & feathers go up >.>

Yes it's very sad is it not? I was saving to get one but now i do not think I will be able to....b:surrender All the work towards one ruined in one update go figure....
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    <-- My name isn't capitalized.
    Which I was pointing out. I just used noun instead of name.

PLZ DON'T BAN ME.

But in all seriousness, I've been active on this forum for quite a while now, and I commend your effort so far. I feel frustrated too with all of this, but I believe that some people are taking it a bit too far. Keep up the good work, and remember to take everything with a grain of salt.

:D
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • andracil
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You do realize account names like andracil can't be capitalized right? They just can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    SO GoF your saying that its like Gw pay for the cd and thats all
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neuraxis - Dreamweaver
    Neuraxis - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    its sad that the price of gold because of this anniversary thing has gone so high that most ppl cant afford to buy anything with coins anymore. I tried to buy daevas sword a few mins ago and the lowest price anyone would give was 10 mil. Thats rediculous. Coins are now almost worthless. I have spent my share at the boutique but im not spending another dime there if pwi continues to drive down the value of game coins so far that ppl cant even afford to buy anything. Not to mention duke shouting every two seconds is extremely irritating.
  • Star_Raper - Dreamweaver
    Star_Raper - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dont want this game to became a silkroad!(pvp system9
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dont want this game to became a silkroad!(pvp system9

...You're on a PvE server..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    eatwithspoons is going to be handing out bans like candy when he sees all the talk about you-know-what that's been happening recently.

Yet something tells me that mogwai will survive
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Horrible business sense.

This I agree with, though not fully. After stating they want to fix gold prices, they've made them worse... multiple times. I'm sure the company has a better understanding of economics than I do, yet every change they've made has caused the problem to get worse. It really can't be considered an accident, the only explanation is for whatever reason (really, I can't speculate on what reason) a decision was made somewhere internally to shove the CS down the players throats rather than the low key non-pressured way it was a few months ago. Maybe they had a good reason for that, I don't really know. It has certainly taken a toll on server economies though, and added a bit of stress to the game that didn't exist before.
    Now what's impossible to get by CS, but only by doing things in-game?

Right; nothing.

b:shedtear

Exp
    Cultivation
    Quest rewards
    Most gear
    All the items beyond the absurdly rare piece for final TT weapons
    7 out of 10 slots of a veno's pet bag
    Coin
    Territory

Just to name a few.
  • mogwai
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ...Yet something tells me that mogwai will survive

sadly, all the good deeds go uncounted

Update: ...or do they?
  • HxC_Cherry - Lost City
    HxC_Cherry - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    do you guys rember the good old days?
    where you accualy had to search for mobs and quest npc,.. and lvling took alot longer then it dose now,.... now you can lvl from 61-63 in 2-4 days.. without grindning.and quests are fairly goof-proof =||||||||
    oo and TW when they lasted for 2-3 hrs :) ,..
    i rember when i first started, we had to wine fb 19 and 29, it was a lol time.
    and pvp accualy used to be funn..
    oo and cant forget when gold used to be 100k ea

now with this new update,.. pvp is gona really be messed up, this is how its gona go...
    PPL who use real cash > ppl who dont spent,.. yea ppl were talking about how new classes were gona unbalence pvp, ect.. well now you have ppl who spend hundreds of real cash, to get these wepons,. and g11/12 gems ;| soo now some of the hardest weps to get,... can now be bought with cash.... tsk tsk..

this update really made me relize this game is all about the money to to pw makers :/ its kinda sad and anoying

i think ima start playing **** like a few of my other friends went and did,.. rather pay a monthly free then this bsand lol at what the blacked out ^^

really sorry to say,... but pw is fallen downhill
  • Guepard - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My replies are ignored
  • archalo
    archalo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    All i have to say is gms/devs don't do this again it really messed things up. A event where you had a certain amount of x time to get a max amount of x boxes only once a day for a certain amount of x days would have been more creative since im using x's b:victory but seriously dont do it again. This gap has become huge but since it is pwi and the 1st year anniversary i'll give you a chance. Pwi players let us not give up. We play the game the way we choose to. Only we can turn it around 360 degrees!! Even if some noob is running around with a high weapon it doesn't matter. The experience from playing for so long and the many accomplishments and things we ave learned will help us go through the toughest areas and aquire more better things than what they bought with $$$. I wont quit over silly lil 1 gold pack that did this much damage. I can't wake up the next day knowing i quit over something so simplistic and if you do i urge you not to. Besides maybe it isn't so bad. Cashshoppers are in almost every map guild. In cases like harshlands server. It is a perfect oppurtunity to overthrow kingdom the guild taking it over. Rebirth is the word to me. All servers having similar problems in tw's have better chances. Futhermore it may have made leveling a lil bit out of balance as well as rare items going to casual items but instead of raising the price drop it on some things. Gold isn't worth 400k. Not even 300k. The damage is done. Let the patch go its usual course. Sure i wont lie and say i dont feel the effects of this patch. But just like the jolly jones event i didn't take part in it and even after my computer broke down for 3 weeks. I didn't see much of a diffrence. Once this one is over wel notice and feel a gap. Though the experience of playing and feeling of accomplishing against all odds is not something that can be bought. Only we can turn the tables and make this right. This game still has alot of potential no matter how messed up it went after the patch. Each server can start to have a new rebirth. Just like when we all started and we gathered at the start points killing lvl 1 mobs. b:bye cya in game people and gl lvling. Lets do our best to make thsi work no matter how much pressure it really is putting on us lolz
  • andracil
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Guepard, stop it. Your replies aren't ignored, no one's simply replied to them. Doesn't mean they aren't read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Geez, stop making poor Andracil's job harder people. b:sad Hasn't anyone else taken the time to consider the anniversary boxes are only temporary, and the price of gold will probably go down as soon as October 1st gets here, if not sooner since the rush to buy them will fade as the month goes by?
  • andracil
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Also, please stop the discussion of a certain game, getting quite annoyed having to delete the posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You do realize account names like andracil can't be capitalized right? They just can't.
    :O

That, I was not aware of.

So, I take it that my comment was not in the least bit funny. My bad.

I was just trying to lighten someone, anyone's, mood.

But I would also like to state to anyone who reads this specific post, that the patch was JUST released. Give it a little while, and see what their team can come up with. Nothing is Perfect, not even in Perfect World. That's why there ARE patches.

: /

• Star_Raper - Dreamweaver
    Star_Raper - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ...You're on a PvE server..?

Im playing on PVP server too
This discussion has been closed.