Stop the random pk's

Options

Comments

• jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Does the game you're referring to happen to have 2 favorite pastimes of PKers when things go wrong, those being "Run, escape"?

Yep. It was fun till they run.
    "If you don't want to die dont be here."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Whiteleo - Lost City
    Whiteleo - Lost City Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i don't mind getting pked or whatever.
    but **** you all the random pker for wasting my dolls and charms b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • White_Puma - Lost City
    White_Puma - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ok, sorry I havn't posted in a while, been working alot. Thanks for the input guys, and for you that didn't read the whole "Dont like it, dont read on" part, you really need to follow rules.
    I joined the pvp server, thinking one thing, which is; as a later lvl, yes, I will pk, and on a pvp server, anybody above 30+ is instantly "fair game", but in a pve server, most of the people who are currently pking, know what they are doing, and are quite strong. When I said "later lvl" I mean 60+, still completely destroyed by most 90+ random pkers.
    When I choose a pvp server, I expect people to be respectful of others, and not rack up tons of hours of a red name, just to get a 3x doing a quest mad. It happens all the time, and the pkers are all immature people, who find it funny to watch others get upset with the constant 1 hitting. I know to you 60+ who don't agree with me, you did get random pked too when you were a low level, and you hated it. Don't say you didn't, because you would be lying. But, now at your level, you can be that bully and take your revenge on the innocent people who used to be in your place.
    It is a game, even so, people should always respect others, no-matter the level. People who pk others half, or one third of their level, are pitiful.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ok, sorry I havn't posted in a while, been working alot. Thanks for the input guys, and for you that didn't read the whole "Dont like it, dont read on" part, you really need to follow rules.

It is a game, even so, people should always respect others, no-matter the level. People who pk others half, or one third of their level, are pitiful.

Rules? Lol. *Scans the ToS, and any other assorted guides he can get his hands on* Nope. No rules saying you can't voice your opinion in an open forum, sorry.

Also, have you actually met the human race? We're extremely disrespectful to a fault. Why would you not expect that to carry over into a game?

EDIT: Also, if you really, really want to level, there ARE options available to you. Use my personal favorite. Grab yourself a Veno friend, and go grind in an FB. You might not be able to beat a boss, but those mobs give you a massive experience boost. And the Stamps you get can be useful for getting your rep.
  • White_Puma - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    By "rules" I'm just saying, to you that don't understand, if you don't like what I'm saying with my thread, don't read it? It takes that much less time out of your day, it's kind of common sense for an example; if you don't like a book, why keep reading it?
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    >PVP server
    >Respectful people

HAHA, oh wow you really dont get the internet, do you?
  • jokerxdude
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I joined the pvp server, thinking one thing, which is; as a later lvl, yes, I will pk, and on a pvp server, anybody above 30+ is instantly "fair game", but in a pve server, most of the people who are currently pking, know what they are doing, and are quite strong. When I said "later lvl" I mean 60+, still completely destroyed by most 90+ random pkers.
    When I choose a pvp server, I expect people to be respectful of others, and not rack up tons of hours of a red name, just to get a 3x doing a quest mad. It happens all the time, and the pkers are all immature people, who find it funny to watch others get upset with the constant 1 hitting. I know to you 60+ who don't agree with me, you did get random pked too when you were a low level, and you hated it. Don't say you didn't, because you would be lying. But, now at your level, you can be that bully and take your revenge on the innocent people who used to be in your place.

Sounds like you need to go on a pve server. There is no way you can respect anyone. If you play online games like Ha lo, you will no there isnt any respect. Shoot kill and that is all. If you want to pk when you want pve is where you need to go.
    >PVP server
    >Respectful people

HAHA, oh wow you really dont get the internet, do you?

This too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • White_Puma - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ok, yea all the spamming immature people are kind of getting annoying...I don't really care if you have anything to disrespectful about what I say, it doesn't really effect me. Its a game. If you like random pking, go do it, want a cookie? Other than that, if you are just going to post some random spam, don't even waste your time.
  • Fayded - Lost City
    Fayded - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Have followed this thread for a few pages, here are my experiences and suggestions.

A few days ago I was in an area with a few other players all questing or grinding when along came a couple of PK'ers. After about 10 minutes all the questers and grinders were sitting around in the town waiting for the PK'ers to leave the area, the PK'ers were sitting around outside the town waiting for any of us to dare poke our noses out. Way to make the game fun, NOT.

I won't say where it was or who it was, but one of the PK'ers was top PvP for that server (at the time). And here is part fo the problem, the PvP ranking, anying wanting to get to the top ranking has to do that, just sit around ganking every lowby they can find, as someone mentoined earlier e-peen to the max. The way the PvP rankings are calculated are a) incorrect and b) conducive to this behaviour. Being the top PvP player on a server doesn't attract kudos, to me they are just the top lowby ganker around, well done them!

So change the score system to encourage PvP against close matches in lvl. And how to do that? Simple, make it so that the PvP score is higher for killing players closer to your own lvl. So if you are a lvl 80 and kill someone at lvl 80 you get one point, if you kill somone lvl 75-79 you get .5 of a point, lvl 70-74 .25 of a point, so each 5 lvl lower the points earned towards your Pvp score halves. By the time you get 30 lvls lower you earn so little for each player, now its pointless to hang around a lvl 30 area ganking lowbies. Conversley if you attack and kill someone higher than yourself you get bonus points, kill some 81-85 you get 2 points, 86-90 you get 4 points, 91-95 you 8 points, thus encouraging players to PvP against equal or higher lvl players.

Just my thoughts, PpvP doesn't bother me, what bithers me is when the entire game stops being fun due to lowbie ganking by people who consider themselves godlike in their powers.
  • jokerxdude
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Have followed this thread for a few pages, here are my experiences and suggestions.

A few days ago I was in an area with a few other players all questing or grinding when along came a couple of PK'ers. After about 10 minutes all the questers and grinders were sitting around in the town waiting for the PK'ers to leave the area, the PK'ers were sitting around outside the town waiting for any of us to dare poke our noses out. Way to make the game fun, NOT.

I won't say where it was or who it was, but one of the PK'ers was top PvP for that server (at the time). And here is part fo the problem, the PvP ranking, anying wanting to get to the top ranking has to do that, just sit around ganking every lowby they can find, as someone mentoined earlier e-peen to the max. The way the PvP rankings are calculated are a) incorrect and b) conducive to this behaviour. Being the top PvP player on a server doesn't attract kudos, to me they are just the top lowby ganker around, well done them!

So change the score system to encourage PvP against close matches in lvl. And how to do that? Simple, make it so that the PvP score is higher for killing players closer to your own lvl. So if you are a lvl 80 and kill someone at lvl 80 you get one point, if you kill somone lvl 75-79 you get .5 of a point, lvl 70-74 .25 of a point, so each 5 lvl lower the points earned towards your Pvp score halves. By the time you get 30 lvls lower you earn so little for each player, now its pointless to hang around a lvl 30 area ganking lowbies. Conversley if you attack and kill someone higher than yourself you get bonus points, kill some 81-85 you get 2 points, 86-90 you get 4 points, 91-95 you 8 points, thus encouraging players to PvP against equal or higher lvl players.

Just my thoughts, PpvP doesn't bother me, what bithers me is when the entire game stops being fun due to lowbie ganking by people who consider themselves godlike in their powers.

That sounds good. I don't like the lowbie ganking but you cant stop everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    By "rules" I'm just saying, to you that don't understand, if you don't like what I'm saying with my thread, don't read it? It takes that much less time out of your day, it's kind of common sense for an example; if you don't like a book, why keep reading it?

The whole point of a forum is to get feedback, good or bad, and have a discussion. Not for the people who disagree with you not to post why they do, and only the people who agree with your point of view to post. It's not to have a thread of "I agree", but an actual discussion. o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ok, yea all the spamming immature people are kind of getting annoying...I don't really care if you have anything to disrespectful about what I say, it doesn't really effect me. Its a game. If you like random pking, go do it, want a cookie? Other than that, if you are just going to post some random spam, don't even waste your time.

Ok, yea what you dont understand is that the whole point of PVE servers is so that you can reroll there and be with the respectful people who ask before they kick your ****.

So you hate random pking, want a cookie? Other than that, if you are just going to whine and hope the GMs provide a free server transfer or implement this stupid system of yours, don't even waste your time.

Mostly because it's not possible. They can't even fix a game-breaking bug, forget about building a PVP system around YOUR needs
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The whole point of a forum is to get feedback, good or bad, and have a discussion. Not for the people who disagree with you not to post why they do, and only the people who agree with your point of view to post. It's not to have a thread of "I agree", but an actual discussion. o-o

Ok so instead of all the QQ more and whiny cry baby insults; if this is really about discussion then lets discuss. Instead of insulting OP or people like minded why don't we all try to come up with a reasonable solution? Isn't that how its done in that thing we live in called "the real world'?

This isn't just a random person escalating his whines and gripes. This is a problem that several people have posted threads about having.

As I see it there are three types on a PvP server:

Honorable people who are there for the challenge to kill near their level.

The dishonorable people who gank any level they can regardless of what you, I or the Gm's think.

And everyone in between. Who definitely wouldn't dare cry about it because then that would make them a target, either here or in their server for PK.

I think the idea of implementing a point system for PvP rankings is one of the best ways to combat the issue. It makes it less desirable for high levels to gank the low levels. And would encourage more lvl vs lvl play.
    PvP is what it is, but it needs to be more balanced. Anyone who doesn't agree with that is one of those lvl 90's beating up on the lvl 30's and deserve to have their gear and weapon shatter every time they do it. Ok.. a bit o rage there but you know what I mean.

Surely, we can all agree PvP needs a bit more balance??? Any other suggestions on how to balance it out a bit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    why don't we all try to come up with a reasonable solution

There is no reasonable solution.

1) Most PKers don't read this ****, and the few that do would laugh and totally reject anything you propose.

2) Any solution you come up with would be lucky to get a: "Thank you for posting your views, we shall submit these ideas to the developers" Either way you'd never hear about it again. b:bye

Keep posting though, I am bored and this is fairly amusing.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    There is no reasonable solution.

1) Most PKers don't read this ****, and the few that do would laugh and totally reject anything you propose.

2) Any solution you come up with would be lucky to get a: "Thank you for posting your views, we shall submit these ideas to the developers" Either way you'd never hear about it again. b:bye

Wow, such negative tone. "Applause for the effort" /sarcasm.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Due primarily to the fact that I don't feel like reading through so many pages to see if it's been suggested or not, I'll just post it anyway, and if I'm repeating someone else, oh well. I would suggest implementing a type of handicap function in PVP. By that I mean when attacking a player drastically below your own in level, your character would be handicapped proportionately, say a level 90 attacked a level 10, well any skills they have that would not have been available to them at that level would be unusable against that character, any skills they could have used at that level would have their damage reduced to the levels they would have been at that level. Conversely they would also take far more damage than usual from the lower level, not enough that a level 10 could slaughter a level 90, but just enough that the fight could still go either way, despite the 80 level gap.

Note, that I don't necessarily agree with the poster to the extent of stopping the random PVP. If you didn't want people to potentially frag you after a bunch of monsters have beat you down a bit, you really shouldn't have gone with a PVP server. But it is a touch unsportsmanlike to PK lower levels, though it can be warranted at times, I.E. beggars who can't comprehend the simple sentence "No I will not give you any coins, gold, weapons, armour, and least of all my Kirin who I have named Squishy, now beat it and earn your own slagging coin!"
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow, such negative tone. "Applause for the effort" /sarcasm.

I try, I try.

Now proceed! On with the "I tihnk a gud way to do pvp is to maek a player not attack lowr than his level is betr to make yu fight challenge"

b:pleased
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    your character would be handicapped proportionately, say a level 90 attacked a level 10,
    attacked a level 10,

I lol'd.

edit: whoops, double post
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wtf is there to lose getting PKed in this game? Spawn to town, choose a different spot for now. FFS. Stfu.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Due primarily to the fact that I don't feel like reading through so many pages to see if it's been suggested or not, I'll just post it anyway, and if I'm repeating someone else, oh well. I would suggest implementing a type of handicap function in PVP. By that I mean when attacking a player drastically below your own in level, your character would be handicapped proportionately, say a level 90 attacked a level 10, well any skills they have that would not have been available to them at that level would be unusable against that character, any skills they could have used at that level would have their damage reduced to the levels they would have been at that level. Conversely they would also take far more damage than usual from the lower level, not enough that a level 10 could slaughter a level 90, but just enough that the fight could still go either way, despite the 80 level gap.

Why not just give everyone a level 104 character when they join, fully equiped with max skills? Much easier that way...

There are 2 people that play on a pvp server. The pkers and the victims. That is about it. If you chose a pvp server, at least get killed with a little dignity and don't complain. What do you think it would happen on a PK server... really...... milk and cookies are only available in pve servers.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Because that's not the point of a handicap system. The point isn't to make the game easy, the point is to make two players more evenly matched. If you've ever played a game like Super Smash Brothers or Mortal Kombat, they often include handicap functions for precisely that reason, to make it a bit more fair to the player who isn't quite as good as their friend, and to make the victory of the more skilled player a little less hollow. "I just beat a player 80 levels beneath me!" is hardly something worth bragging about. But with a handicap system in place it makes it so despite being 80 levels higher, you could still potentially lose to that player because they know how to use their skills more effectively than you do.

Also I suggest reading the other half of my previous post before acting holier than thou.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I try, I try.

Now proceed! On with the "I tihnk a gud way to do pvp is to maek a player not attack lowr than his level is betr to make yu fight challenge"

b:pleased
    Ok, there is this thing called the English language that you have horribly butchered. You use no punctuation, and do not spell a lot of words even half way right.

For your comment itself, your just as "wonderful" as the OP. Although you tend to comprehend a lot less. No one said your horribly put sentence would make PvP better. The system if flawed, you just want to see what you want to see. Again, honestly; do you think that a level 90 sitting outside the North gate of Arch waiting for a lvl 30 to come out to smack him is fair? So he spawns back to town, comes back out for that same lvl 90 to smack him again? This person, just trying to finish their quest would try one more time thinking surely this person who they've done nothing to would be done getting their jollies and power trip already to only be pk'd again? Then another person does the same thing out the west gate to said player, and again out the south gate. Do you get it yet? Does that really sound like fun to you? Not everyone has 15 hours a day to sit in front of a computer trying to complete 1 quest.

Why not just give everyone a level 104 character when they join, fully equiped with max skills? Much easier that way...

There are 2 people that play on a pvp server. The pkers and the victims. That is about it. If you chose a pvp server, at least get killed with a little dignity and don't complain. What do you think it would happen on a PK server... really...... milk and cookies are only available in pve servers.

Actually, there are 3 types. Problem is, at least the cookies should be allowed on both servers. Its called BALANCE.. "its not just for tires and beams"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    sorbik wrote: »
    Wtf is there to lose getting PKed in this game? Spawn to town, choose a different spot for now. FFS. Stfu.

Agreed. End of discussion.

If you don't like it, you either re-roll or live with it.

b:bye
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Today is the first day i've been on this week for more than 20 minutes, and I've done a few quest so far. But, on each quest, I'm being pked at least 5 times, and its getting really annoying. There is no point in random pking, besides making people mad, then crying when they say anything back. Don't tell me to switch servers or anything else like that, I'm fine with my current server, just tired of the random pks, making me spawn in a town, and having to walk back to where I was. Now, I know high leveled pkers won't agree with this thread, and if you don't, dont post, don't continue reading, just hit that nice little back button on the top of your internet browser and get on with your life. I know I'm not the only person that is getting tired of all the pkers. Yes, there are PvE and PvP servers, but the PvP need to have an option like the PvE ones, or at least a new way to stop the 9x from killing 3x players.
    One way I've thought of to help us low lvls out,(and anybody else that hates pkers), is a Lvled pking system. Where, if a player chooses to, they can turn it on/off at their own will. It will work by having a level requirement of people pk. If a lvl 95 runs up to a lvl 30-50, who is going to win? You guessed it, the 95. If there were a way, where the 95 could only attack others within his/her relative level, so he couldnt go around 1 hitting every noob there is. It could have, mabye a 5 or 10 level difference max to kill, so for example, with 5 levels, a lvl 80 could kill lvls 75-85 that, or with 10, lvls 70-90. The 10 level difference is nowhere near what most pkers kill. I've seen so many high levels, come areas where 3x players have quest mobs, and the pkers constantly pk them.
    If you agree with me on the leveled pking system, post a support b:laugh if not, if you have suggestions to improve it, post them, or if you don't support and hate me for making this thread, don't post at all and just go on with the forums.

Who would the highest lvls kill than?
    Not that many lvl 100 b:surrender They would have to fly around for ages to find someone 95-105 to pvp with.

Also doubt many ppl would bother lvl up and even keep playing the game if they didn't have the freedom to kill whoever the felt like on a PVP- server. Whats the point of getting lvl 100 if you only can attack 2% of the server, or even get lvl 90+ if you're restricted to a few. And how the hell would giant pvp wars work out. I mean the lvl difference is often more than 10+. How would ppl focus fire and assist targets if half the party cant attack due to lvl.

I also don't get how some ppl manage to get killed 5 times in a row over and over o.o If a group of red names swarming your quest area omg go do something else, you don't have to kill those 20 vipions asap.
    Anyway the pve server already has a "turn it on/off" system. Maybe you should play there since you don't like pkers. I do think 9X ganking 3X are kinda lame, but its something you just have to deal with if you choose to play on a server with open pvp.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Again, honestly; do you think that a level 90 sitting outside the North gate of Arch waiting for a lvl 30 to come out to smack him is fair? So he spawns back to town, comes back out for that same lvl 90 to smack him again? This person, just trying to finish their quest would try one more time thinking surely this person who they've done nothing to would be done getting their jollies and power trip already to only be pk'd again? Then another person does the same thing out the west gate to said player, and again out the south gate.

I've never gotten PKed at the gates outside arch...then again, I paid attention and saw the rednames and chose to fly over at an elevation where no one would bother to get you. Or I flew over the actual wall instead of the gate. Why you would not fly after being PKed once is beyond me o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ok, there is this thing called the English language that you have horribly butchered. You use no punctuation, and do not spell a lot of words even half way right.

For your comment itself, your just as "wonderful" as the OP. Although you tend to comprehend a lot less. No one said your horribly put sentence would make PvP better. The system if flawed, you just want to see what you want to see. Again, honestly; do you think that a level 90 sitting outside the North gate of Arch waiting for a lvl 30 to come out to smack him is fair? So he spawns back to town, comes back out for that same lvl 90 to smack him again? This person, just trying to finish their quest would try one more time thinking surely this person who they've done nothing to would be done getting their jollies and power trip already to only be pk'd again? Then another person does the same thing out the west gate to said player, and again out the south gate. Do you get it yet? Does that really sound like fun to you? Not everyone has 15 hours a day to sit in front of a computer trying to complete 1 quest.

I'm going to ignore the first two sentences and hope that you're not stupid enough to seriously believe that my writing magically became "butchered" all of a sudden

As for the rest: Blah blah blah. Life's not fair, if you don't like it then like I said, you gtfo of the server. The whole point of the PVP server is that no where is truly safe, and no-one above level 30 is safe. Those who put up with it become high levels and get to have their own fun, those who can't take it either reroll and stfu or come here to make post after post crying and begging for a new system until nothing gets accomplished and they eventually quit or reroll.

Thousands of players on Lost City got past levels 30-40, you think every single one of them had high levelled friends? Of course not, those people are the ones who don't consider this game to be Serious Business and just figured out how to survive World PVP till they were ready to fight back.
    I've never gotten PKed at the gates outside arch...then again, I paid attention and saw the rednames and chose to fly over at an elevation where no one would bother to get you. Or I flew over the actual wall instead of the gate. Why you would not fly after being PKed once is beyond me o_o

A perfect example of someone who has a brain. If everyone on Lost City thought like this then it'd be a little less carebear.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Respectful? This game has lots of kids playing and 20+ year olds who probably don't take their meds for their adult ADD. I almost rolled on a PvP server and I know if I did higher lvls would one shot me to death. There's some who like to do that and others who won't.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Maybe because working an hour IRL gives much more money than grinding one hour.
    Even at 500k/hour which would be over lucrativ (don't know anyone doing this on basis hourly grinding), U make more than 4/5M in one hour at work IRL,
    Meaning if i only spend half of it in the Game i'm making more money IG and IRL than you at the same moment. b:pleased

PS: some ppl may like grinding for 12 hours straight not me...that's all b:chuckle

You mean to say you make 4 to 5 mil in real life work??
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Gregen - Lost City
    Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Well there's your HP charm. Powders if you used them. I remember using focus powder a lot in my 30s and constantly getting PKed thus wasting all my powders. Also time or your potions. Drops from a monster if you get Pked while grinding. There's plenty to lose.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

zzz you do realize this game is expensive right? When someone is Pkd, they might have lost a Doll, Charm loss, buff loss, time loss, miji loss. There's so many reasons why people would get upset, especially PKd over and over for someone's pleasure of seeing one suffer. Not necessarily justifying the nub's QQ, but understand from that perspective.
    Today is the first day i've been on this week for more than 20 minutes, and I've done a few quest so far. But, on each quest, I'm being pked at least 5 times, and its getting really annoying. There is no point in random pking, besides making people mad, then crying when they say anything back. Don't tell me to switch servers or anything else like that, I'm fine with my current server, just tired of the random pks, making me spawn in a town, and having to walk back to where I was. Now, I know high leveled pkers won't agree with this thread, and if you don't, dont post, don't continue reading, just hit that nice little back button on the top of your internet browser and get on with your life. I know I'm not the only person that is getting tired of all the pkers. Yes, there are PvE and PvP servers, but the PvP need to have an option like the PvE ones, or at least a new way to stop the 9x from killing 3x players.
    One way I've thought of to help us low lvls out,(and anybody else that hates pkers), is a Lvled pking system. Where, if a player chooses to, they can turn it on/off at their own will. It will work by having a level requirement of people pk. If a lvl 95 runs up to a lvl 30-50, who is going to win? You guessed it, the 95. If there were a way, where the 95 could only attack others within his/her relative level, so he couldnt go around 1 hitting every noob there is. It could have, mabye a 5 or 10 level difference max to kill, so for example, with 5 levels, a lvl 80 could kill lvls 75-85 that, or with 10, lvls 70-90. The 10 level difference is nowhere near what most pkers kill. I've seen so many high levels, come areas where 3x players have quest mobs, and the pkers constantly pk them.
    If you agree with me on the leveled pking system, post a support b:laugh if not, if you have suggestions to improve it, post them, or if you don't support and hate me for making this thread, don't post at all and just go on with the forums.

shut up
This discussion has been closed.