Stop the random pk's

Options

Comments

• vampirevane
    vampirevane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    100% wrong server mate... I personally think PK or Dueling in PW is pointless and pretty stupid, that's why I went and made my chars in Sanctuary BECAUSE: what i look in this game is basically leveling up, Killing another player won't help me on my goal so it's a waste of time and effort..

And lastly if I wanted to kill another players or get killed by them, I would be playing a game like Call of Duty , where theres not lifeless High lvl idiots waiting for an easy kill when some one starts playing. My 2 cents b:victory
    5 Skill Slots for Pets Please ..Venos will $hare more ;)
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I love it when people cry about honor and fairness in an online game.
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I love it when someone loves when people cry about honor and fairness in a online game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I love it when someone loves when people cry about honor and fairness in a online game.

I love it when people love it when someone loves when people cry about honor and fairness in an online game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options

then we can get along well.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    People that dont see others as human - but rather as objects are sociopaths psychologically. You may find that normal, psychologists do not.

I see no difference between that and PKing pixels. Pure objectification.

Pixels are objects.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Actually pixels are not, in fact, objects. A coin is an object, your computer monitor is an object, pixels are not. And technically speaking since Perfect World is a 3D game, they're voxels, not pixels.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well technically they aren't. For the practical purpose of this discussion they are.

Man you stole my mojo. .___.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You can buy it back for 5 gold. b:chuckle
  • idontneedanick
    idontneedanick Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Pixels are objects.

b:shutup

The person behind the pixels becomes an object ... objectification.
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Our characters are not ourselves but a extension, a tool used to participate and represent ones self in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • idontneedanick
    edited August 2009
    Options

What part of your day isnt part of your life?

What part of your life are you not responsible for?

Funny that you think you are alone online playing these games. There really are people behind the images.
  • idontneedanick
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm out.

• Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You can buy it back for 5 gold. b:chuckle

<_< >_> <_<

WTB 5 gold. b:avoid

No, if I wanted to PK the person, I'd PK the person. Since I'm PKing the pixels, I'm not sure I follow you.

But then again, I don't feel bad when I break a plate either (other than, damn I have to buy a new plate now .__.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What part of your day isnt part of your life?

What part of your life are you not responsible for?

Funny that you think you are alone online playing these games. There really are people behind the images.

i never thought i was alone. Who else would i be talking to on vent then? lol.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i ahate to tell you, but its only going to get worse. i started playing PWI there on LC last year, and got up into my 30s, but could progress no farther because of the PKs constant war on lowlevels, here,in their own words, is their directions on who and how to kill for fun;

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=3661

this is why i left.....who can play in a gang filled game?
    Today is the first day i've been on this week for more than 20 minutes, and I've done a few quest so far. But, on each quest, I'm being pked at least 5 times, and its getting really annoying. There is no point in random pking, besides making people mad, then crying when they say anything back. Don't tell me to switch servers or anything else like that, I'm fine with my current server, just tired of the random pks, making me spawn in a town, and having to walk back to where I was. Now, I know high leveled pkers won't agree with this thread, and if you don't, dont post, don't continue reading, just hit that nice little back button on the top of your internet browser and get on with your life. I know I'm not the only person that is getting tired of all the pkers. Yes, there are PvE and PvP servers, but the PvP need to have an option like the PvE ones, or at least a new way to stop the 9x from killing 3x players.
    One way I've thought of to help us low lvls out,(and anybody else that hates pkers), is a Lvled pking system. Where, if a player chooses to, they can turn it on/off at their own will. It will work by having a level requirement of people pk. If a lvl 95 runs up to a lvl 30-50, who is going to win? You guessed it, the 95. If there were a way, where the 95 could only attack others within his/her relative level, so he couldnt go around 1 hitting every noob there is. It could have, mabye a 5 or 10 level difference max to kill, so for example, with 5 levels, a lvl 80 could kill lvls 75-85 that, or with 10, lvls 70-90. The 10 level difference is nowhere near what most pkers kill. I've seen so many high levels, come areas where 3x players have quest mobs, and the pkers constantly pk them.
    If you agree with me on the leveled pking system, post a support b:laugh if not, if you have suggestions to improve it, post them, or if you don't support and hate me for making this thread, don't post at all and just go on with the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i ahate to tell you, but its only going to get worse. i started playing PWI there on LC last year, and got up into my 30s, but could progress no farther because of the PKs constant war on lowlevels, here,in their own words, is their directions on who and how to kill for fun;

Lol@you thinking the server is entirely RQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    laugh all you like....i still have alts there, and i still get killed for no reason, with no warning. what guild does it is immaterial now...the mindset pervades the server

Lol@you thinking the server is entirely RQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I PKed someone just now, a KOS lowbie.

Does that make me a gangster?

AND RQ IS LOST CITY OH EM GEEEEEE
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options

Yes.

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Thug 4 life! *fistpound*
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sneaky, as in the one who learned to avoid West Gate, etc. And there are ways to level without quests... RB, anyone?

So people should only partake in the dungeon instances and RB of the game in order to be able to play? Come out of your basement will you? Thats like saying a little boy should stay in his room until he's 17 and able to at least try to fight like a man. We all pay for this game in one way or another, we should equally get to play it.
    If you want fair fights you can choose a PvE server and do just that. On pvp servers fairness isn't an options. Thats all.

This is the problem, it should be an option. A lvl 90 should not be allowed to kill a lvl 30 without consequences. Thats like telling a 2 year old to stand up and fight like a man.
    Our characters are not ourselves but a extension, a tool used to participate and represent ones self in this game.

If this is the case, its pretty darn sad what some people represent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

AND RQ IS LOST CITY OH EM GEEEEEE

Quite possibly it makes you someone who needs therapy to deal with your anger issues. After all, someone has to pay for all the tragedy in your life. Might as well be someone who can't punch back.

After all, they deserve what happened to you right?

Where I'm from, doing things you don't like others doing to you; makes you a hypocrite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options

damn. that is one hella old thread. He made that while he was still playing PW-MY, lol. Still a great read, nonetheless.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So people should only partake in the dungeon instances and RB of the game in order to be able to play? Come out of your basement will you? Thats like saying a little boy should stay in his room until he's 17 and able to at least try to fight like a man. We all pay for this game in one way or another, we should equally get to play it.

You know, normally I agree with some of what you're saying, but now you're getting personal, and getting it 100% completely wrong. Unlike some children, I actually have a job, and support myself, instead of being a leech on society QQing about everything. Stop being so full of yourself. If he didn't want to be PKed, all he had to do was roll a PvE server, and PK when he was ready. That is what the PvE servers are for. PERIOD. If you don't like the set of rules when you decide your server, you choose the other. Whining about the fact that you can get PKed by anyone makes you one of the weaklings who should just quit the game. If you can't take the few minutes to read the server descriptions, and realize what that means, you're the only one to blame. It's like the saying goes, "If you can't handle the heat, get the hell out of my kitchen."
  • Vanity - Harshlands
    Vanity - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Profit. Or can you read Korean?

Perfect World was not developed by Koreans, it was developed in China.
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    ZwyIIa - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The more i read this thread the more i Laugh, sorry about that,
    But Most of the ppl complaining here are from PVE server.

Are ur server so damn sleepy that ur coming talking into this thread?

In my personnal thought, I also believe that ppl who stays on PVP server are the ones that are able to keep cool the most.
    Since all the others left for PVE server, because they were all pissed about RpK.

I might be wrong again, but i see it like that.

Besides If the games allow u to kill lowbies, then that's part of the game,
    U can't blame ppl doing it till it changes.

That is all.
  • FadedChaos - Heavens Tear
    FadedChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I didnt read all the guide, but only a few lines down is this comment:

Next, check the level of the mobs in the area and make sure the target is around your level. If they're too high, move on. If they're too low, don't kill them. That makes you what is known as a ******.

So Im not sure that guide is about killing lowbies, its more about PKing people your own level
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Can GM just close this thread, this is ridiculous.
  • FadedChaos - Heavens Tear
    FadedChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Can GM just close this thread, this is ridiculous.

Nah leave it open, give's people something else to talk about.......... no one has mentioned Nix's being OPed in days ................... oooppsss b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.