Stop the random pk's

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    also at the OP your 73 and you still get random pked? o.o' huh is there something I'm missing? being random pked for me virtually stopped at level 50. o.o''

Check original post date. This is some necro right here. I think OP was around 4x, maybe 5x when this post was made, if I remember correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Check original post date. This is some necro right here. I think OP was around 4x, maybe 5x when this post was made, if I remember correctly.

Regardless. I'm lvl 48 and get killed all the time. I stand at west gate and chill like..whenever I'm on cuz I never feel like lvling. Yeah, it can get annoying if it's over and over, but who really cares. It's not a big deal to me, cuz I know when I catch up to their lvl, if I ever do, I'll be rpking my **** off too.

Wiz aoe = dead bodies b:chuckle
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Regardless. I'm lvl 48 and get killed all the time. I stand at west gate and chill like..whenever I'm on cuz I never feel like lvling. Yeah, it can get annoying if it's over and over, but who really cares. It's not a big deal to me, cuz I know when I catch up to their lvl, if I ever do, I'll be rpking my **** off too.

Wiz aoe = dead bodies b:chuckle

O.o' should me go over and shoot you down a couple dozen times? except it wouldnt be rpk it would be like preemptive PPK. (>.<)'
    lol me know for sure I'll catch up to your level. O wait I already did. (>.<) and passed you by like 15 levels. X_x'
    also you should really get leveling wiz aoe = no dead bodies at 6X
    only way me 1 hit people with aoe is if it's an archer or bm (possibly veno) *all other classes WILL SURVIVE. and the hit crits on them and we all know if you aoe a group of 8 people even getting 1 crit is pretty low. -.-'

also Aadi "08-20-2009" OP date (last month ish?) but people have been posting like every 2 days so does that count as necro? O.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    also Aadi "08-20-2009" OP date (last month ish?) but people have been posting like every 2 days so does that count as necro? O.o'

On page 34 it was necroed from 8/26.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    O.o' should me go over and shoot you down a couple dozen times? except it wouldnt be rpk it would be like preemptive PPK. (>.<)'
    lol me know for sure I'll catch up to your level. O wait I already did. (>.<) and passed you by like 15 levels. X_x'
    only way me 1 hit people with aoe is if it's an archer or bm (possibly veno) *all other classes WILL SURVIVE. and the hit crits on them and we all know if you aoe a group of 8 people even getting 1 crit is pretty low. -.-'

O_o maybe I should go over and kill you a few times.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Its same on pvp server really - most people don't rpk since guild rules don't allow or they just despite the idea of rpk. Very few guilds will let you kill anyone you feel like anyhow. I would say most players have to fly around for quite some time hunting kos to kill, sometimes for hours lol.

LOL?????

Are you serious?

Really I dont give a dam, if it is not on my friendlist or in my faction I kill, I would do the same in a pvp server too. And If a faction didnt allow me to kill other people I really would leave that faction and join another. So simple =)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Haha, I meant at higher lvls AoE's are powerful. At 6x it's a waste of time to cast it. And haha yeah most people pass me 'cuz all I do is stand around at SP or west gate and do nothing, or when I get the feeling to lvl, I do a cs and bh, then nothing for another week.

I don't really care though..once new classes come out I'm rerolling, so I don't see the need to lvl much more. I'll maybe get to 60.
  • kelo121
    kelo121 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Haha, I meant at higher lvls AoE's are powerful. At 6x it's a waste of time to cast it. And haha yeah most people pass me 'cuz all I do is stand around at SP or west gate and do nothing, or when I get the feeling to lvl, I do a cs and bh, then nothing for another week.

I don't really care though..once new classes come out I'm rerolling, so I don't see the need to lvl much more. I'll maybe get to 60.

why reroll?
    you said you wanted to get to 60 then do it on this char,
    you're even not a 60 >>

"noob noob noob noob noob
    no one can pk with my +12 r9 and savant stones in...
    omg omg im like a god.!!SWOOSH!!!BAMMM!!!DIE DIE(rushes to west gate and aoes everything)
    1..2....3...4...5..oh noes...there are like 99 corpses!
    suddenly a message pops up[you have been booted] WTF!!!!
    checks email,oh new mail...
    opens...
    dear player,you account has been suspended permanently due to cheating in game.
    according to our database,you have a full rank 9 set gears while you didnt even fill any gold.we are sorry.
    please fill at least 10000 zen/100 gold in order to retrieve your account."
    hehe jkb:dirtyb:dirtyb:thanks
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    inb4 lock when someone realizes this necro.
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kelo121 wrote: »
    why reroll?
    you're even not a 60 >>

omg omg im like a god.!!SWOOSH!!!BAMMM!!!DIE DIE(rushes to west gate and aoes everything)
    opens...
    according to our database,you have a full rank 9 set gears while you didnt even fill any gold.we are sorry.

i can barely even follow any of this and trying to just makes my head hurt
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lock this please for necro :o thats like a 2 year necro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kelo121 wrote: »
    why reroll?
    you're even not a 60 >>

opens...

You're an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    In before the lock. Serious Necro, and with nothing even being said on it...despite it being a paragraph. You (The Necroer) fail for that post by the way. Have you nothing better to do with your life? SMH.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere Kritty Kritty! C'mere boy! *leaves some kitty food out to lure the Kritty*
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere Kritty Kritty! C'mere boy! *leaves some kitty food out to lure the Kritty*

*sticks nose up at food*

I refuse to be called out like some ordinary housecat.b:scorn

Regardless, this is a necro, so...

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.