edited August 2009
    Options
    It

Is

A

Game

That is all.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    How do you kill that which has no life? b:shocked

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    ZwyIIa - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    RedsRose still at work b:laugh

Imma RpK u Red QQ more u lowbie 30, u'll loose ur aerogar and i'll OS u noob,
    And stop pming me about dolls and charm **** i don't care.b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    RedsRose still at work b:laugh

b:sweatb:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It

Is

A

Game

That is all.....
    b4t9vm.jpg

"no artard this is a MMO RPG, those are real people..."
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b4t9vm.jpg

"no artard this is a MMO RPG, those are real people..."

b:victoryb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    + I know money isn't everything... but if u need to RpK u need dolls, meaning u got money to spend on video games,
    It does mean u at least got a job that makes ur life easier.

Binding charms aren't overly expensive ingame. You don't have to spend real money to PK. o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    And just because...

rlexi9.jpg
    "BEN ****!!! BEEEEN GAAAY!!"

sy9yfp.jpg
    "We can't trust the Sword of 1000 Truths to a noob..."

...going out now... Tootles PWI :)
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    How do you kill that which has no life?

With a shovel.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • XbladeXBm - Dreamweaver
    XbladeXBm - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Binding charms aren't overly expensive ingame. You don't have to spend real money to PK. o-o

You can buy dolls ingame so no real life money is needed............. seriously how did he get to level 93 and not know that ????
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You can buy dolls ingame so no real life money is needed............. seriously how did he get to level 93 and not know that ????

Maybe because working an hour IRL gives much more money than grinding one hour.
    Even at 500k/hour which would be over lucrativ (don't know anyone doing this on basis hourly grinding), U make more than 4/5M in one hour at work IRL,
    Meaning if i only spend half of it in the Game i'm making more money IG and IRL than you at the same moment. b:pleased

PS: some ppl may like grinding for 12 hours straight not me...that's all b:chuckle
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Maybe because working an hour IRL gives much more money than grinding one hour.
    Even at 500k/hour which would be over lucrativ (don't know anyone doing this on basis hourly grinding), U make more than 4/5M in one hour at work IRL,
    Meaning if i only spend half of it in the Game i'm making more money IG and IRL than you at the same moment. b:pleased

PS: some ppl may like grinding for 12 hours straight not me...that's all b:chuckle

Just because you make more money ingame with an hour of work and rl money doesn't mean that because you PK you have a job. o_o Kind of a big jump to think that everyone who PKs has a job because they buy dolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I don't know that many Rpkers or Players at all who pKs, fighting 4 or 5 hours a day w/o spending money...
    Besides if they don't have a job and IRL money, It is just stupid to spend the few u got on video games and not on IRL life.

Again, that is just my personnal opinion.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Besides if they don't have a job and IRL money, It is just stupid to spend the few u got on video games and not on IRL life.

I think you will find alot of people who play PW are still at school/college etc, so no they dont have jobs etc
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I do know that, though these ppl still use their parents IRL money for most of them,
    Besides if they are that young, then u can understand they're "childish reactions" and then understand the joy to pK someone who does not control his feelings and starts insulting u childishly.

What would u do? just laugh and laugh about it b:chuckle
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What would u do? just laugh and laugh about it b:chuckle

Me ? not at all, in all the games I have PKed in I have done it for the competative nature and only tried to PvP with players my own level or higher, you win some you lose some, But the satisfaction from beating someone higher than you is more than I could ever get from PKing lowbies.

But like I said earlier people have differant mindsets and get their kicks in differant ways
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    True u have more satisfaction fighting and winning against ur own lvl...
    But starting 90 tery to find a 90 out of SZ...
    Not many are grinding...

Besides killing 30's using Cash shop items and who doesn't know how the pK works yet is very lucrativ b:dirtyb:chuckle, yeah it is **** i know.

But killing someone ur lvl, he doesn't "QQ" cause it's fair and square,
    However at low lvl they just find excuses which are really funny.

Some ppl find they're fun in different ways.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You do not need angels, money, or any skill for that matter, to pk lvl 30 noobs when you're lvl 80. So no, they do not need an income.b:chuckle
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Do u think they'll be able to keep their stuff if they don't have any incomes...

Did u never heard of RpKK?
    When u earn something it is to keep it, not to waste it...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Do u think they'll be able to keep their stuff if they don't have any incomes...

Did u never heard of RpKK?
    When u earn something it is to keep it, not to waste it...

You're saying, PKers use dolls, they buy them from the CS, spending money on CS means you have a job. Therefore, all PKers have jobs.

PKers do not necessarily use dolls. (binding)
    Dolls aren't necessarily bought with real money by the PKers. (ingame coin)
    Not everyone who spends money on CS has a job.

Flawed logic. /rolleyes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You're saying, PKers use dolls, they buy them from the CS, spending money on CS means you have a job. Therefore, all PKers have jobs.

Flawed logic. /rolleyes

Lol, lvl80s pking lvl 30s do not need dolls. Pointed that out earlier, but he doesn't seems to understand.b:chuckle
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This whole argument has made me feel dumber.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You do not need angels, money, or any skill for that matter, to pk lvl 30 noobs when you're lvl 80. So no, they do not need an income.b:chuckle

a lvl 80 could take off their gears and weapon and still be able to beat a lvl 30 with just normal attacks. Yeah they aren't in need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This whole thread has made me feel dumber.

Fixed.

Reading some of the things people here say is bad for the IQ.

It's like Zoe except that they're not super-trolls, they actually believe this ****.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Fixed.

Reading some of the things people here say is bad for the IQ.

It's like Zoe except that they're not super-trolls, they actually believe this ****.

And you're in this thread.b:victory
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

We all are, honestly. I guess there's just something about the QQ of a whiny noob that brings out the best and worst of us, eh?
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Yet you're one of the idiots who believes that pkers dont use dolls when killing lowbies.

Because there's no way you'll ever run into rival factions and/or large groups of enemies while you're out in the open amirite?
  • idontneedanick
    idontneedanick Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I am convinced that a portion of the online gaming community doesnt really understand pvp - I'm not claiming superiority, just some experience.

I come from pure pvp if you will. Online FPS on competative ladders - with some success. It never occured to me that you WOULDNT kill other actual players. Mobs? What are those? I had no idea mobs even existed.

I am pvp to the core.

But ...

its a question of who you kill. In the FPS world, killing your own teammates is bad form. People that do that are TK's - team killers. They are universally hated - with the exception of the malignant sociopaths out there that are TK's. (This goes back decades). This is so prevelant that there are well established means of dealing with them - admin kick/bans, vote kick/bans etc.

The point? Killing is good .... but not all killing.

These mushroom eating MMORPG's havent learned that lesson. Too bad really. Killing is good ... but not all killing.

For example, killing members of a guild that you are currently at war with - outside an arena - is good. Killing anyone with which you have no formal beef (PK) is antisocial and bad. Does the software know your relationship with the player you just killed? Of course it does.

In any ordered society - which these MMORPG's pretend to be - a spree killer would be stopped. Why? The local guild or power group wouldnt want its members treated that way and would implement ... wait for it ... law enforcement to protect its own. Anyone out there want to be a MMORPG cop? I dont. Better to just restrict unjustified mayem while encouraging justified mayem .... war.

I would be willing to bet real money that many of the worse PK's have a history of being TK's in FPS's. The psychology is just too similar to be coincidence.

Kick the miscreants out and let the organized killing begin.

(unedited)
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    When I was talking about RpKK i wasn't talking about lvl 30 killing 80's...
    u must think really weird to have understood me like this.

U must have dolls to protect from others rPkers and RpKKers ur lvl of course...
    Don't tell me when someone gets kill, u see a much higher lvl coming right away because he QQed about it...
    Besides at lvl 90 and so on... U need dolls 'cause 1 piece of gear =8M,
    Don't ened to say 1 doll is nothing, and because 20 mirage to repair shattered gear sucks...2 mirage = 1 doll, meaning u shatter ur gear for 10 times the doll price...

And believe me Real Rpkers carries dolls or they're just noobies...
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options

Flawed logic. /rolleyes

Seriously....
    1) My english is too bad and u didn't understand what i meant
    2) U jump a bit too fast to conclusion

As for pKers, I pKed a lot and a lot of them, and no real drop from their gear,
    yes they bind but that's half of them and even less than that.
    Now with shatter gear , u absolutely need dolls at higher lvl cause the repair cost is too expensive.
    Real PKers are doing it all day, not 1 or 2 hours,
    So 1) they buy dolls with IG coins earned by drops ( not really good isn't it...)
    2) they buy dolls cause they are grinding (hmm seriously rpKers grinding? they can't cause everyone KoS them)
    3) they buy dolls with cash shop money, seams more reasonnable to me.

And for ur last sentence... where did u get that from... I even said that child got money from their parents and ur telling me an absurdity i ddin't say.
    I just say that w/o jobs it's harder IRL and IG(for buying zhen and so rpking)

Again, and again that is my personnal opinion.
This discussion has been closed.