This game will die unless...

12345679»

Comments

• Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I fail to see how PvP server players have any room to comment on PvE servers. If you aren't playing one, you don't know how it is.

Fixed that for ya.

RedMenace
    (a little help from a CareBear to a DramaQueen)
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What? I don't care what you do in carebear land. :P I'm commenting on the PvP only. The flesh ream bug can be turned off in your server anyway, so it's not my concern.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What? I don't care what you do in carebear land. :P I'm commenting on the PvP only. The flesh ream bug can be turned off in your server anyway, so it's not my concern.

Then lets go by your pvp server logic shall we?

If you can't deal with it, change servers or quit crying.

Oh don't like it when your own logic is turned against you now do you?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The flesh ream bug can be turned off in your server anyway, so it's not my concern.

Since when?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Since you could activate and de-activate PK mode. If you're blue named, a phoenix won't affect you one way or the other.

And Zoe: I'm not crying, I'm simply pointing out that it ruins the main aspect of PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Since you could activate and de-activate PK mode. If you're blue named, a phoenix won't affect you one way or the other.

Being able to turn PK mode on and off does not equate to being able to turn off Flesh Ream's ability to do normal damage in PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    True enough, I could have worded that better. The fact remains, however, that the majority of PvE players are not and will not be affected by the flesh ream bug.

Edit: My quote button isn't working... Silly forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    True enough, I could have worded that better. The fact remains, however, that the majority of PvE players are not and will not be affected by the flesh ream bug.

I always thought that Flesh Ream also worked on bosses, doing copious amounts of damage which allowed certain bosses to be farmed...like TT or something of the sort? I dunno, I don't think the Nix works in Instances...but I'm sure I heard of the bug being used for some sort of farming in PvE servers...I'd say that's kinda unbalancing, white-name or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited May 2009

So what? Flesh Ream still has the same effect in PvP on PvE servers. How many characters are or are not affected is irrelevant.

I always thought that Flesh Ream also worked on bosses, doing copious amounts of damage which allowed certain bosses to be farmed...like TT or something of the sort? I dunno, I don't think the Nix works in Instances...but I'm sure I heard of the bug being used for some sort of farming in PvE servers...I'd say that's kinda unbalancing, white-name or not.

Most venos use Bash on their PvE tanking pets, and what you are thinking of is that pets do normal damage. Has nothing to do with Flesh Ream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    And Zoe: I'm not crying, I'm simply pointing out that it ruins the main aspect of PvP.

I know that, and agree with you, but most players that pvp a lot would say you are. Every tiny complaint you have is crying to them. Yet the moment they have a complaint its just fine. Stupid reasoning right there.

I want flesh ream to do normal damage reduction in pvp for 2 reasons.

1: Every other skill in the game does, why not this one?

2: It will get rid of the trash venos that act like they can pvp but can't fight worth **** without the broken skill.
    Main characters
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I know that, and agree with you, but most players that pvp a lot would say you are. Every tiny complaint you have is crying to them. Yet the moment they have a complaint its just fine. Stupid reasoning right there.

I want flesh ream to do normal damage reduction in pvp for 2 reasons.

1: Every other skill in the game does, why not this one?

2: It will get rid of the trash venos that act like they can pvp but can't fight worth **** without the broken skill.

And you can fight worth a ****?Because all i see are posts by you saying no one can pvp properly everyone fails but you blah blah blah,the only people you seem to fight are complete trash that rely on one move wonders,take your GA'less self up against some good pvpers who can do more than a single stun and get ready to QQ like the little whiny brat you are.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
    edited May 2009
    And you can fight worth a ****?Because all i see are posts by you saying no one can pvp properly everyone fails but you blah blah blah,the only people you seem to fight are complete trash that rely on one move wonders,take your GA'less self up against some good pvpers who can do more than a single stun and get ready to QQ like the little whiny brat you are.

Only whiny little brat here is you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    each and every one of us has his own personal el guapo.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Really? Because the bug has been fixed in other versions of the game, at least, according to the PW-CN players. If that isn't an implicit confirmation, I dunno what is.

And guess what happened. They returned it to how it is now. Comprende. Understand yet.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What I said has nothing to do with spelling or grammer. If you can't figure it out then you clearly have no sense at all, common or otherwise.

And, apparently an utter lack of comprehension... I'll make it more simple so you can better understand.
    Playing on a pvp server does not make you better than anyone else, actually it makes you worse.
    There are morons, QQers and undesirables on any server. Get over yourself.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Again, you have no idea what I meant by what I said. I guess pvp players have no concept of being able to figure things out on their own.
    Main characters
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And, apparently an utter lack of comprehension... I'll make it more simple so you can better understand.

She wasn't talking about QQers, morons or "undesirables". I'm pretty sure she was talking more about the superiority complex some PvPers seem to have.

Some PvP for fun.

Some PvP for a challenge.

Some PvP to make everyone else's life hell.

Some PvP to feed their ego so they can feel superior to everyone else somehow.

Some PvP for revenge, either because their character just got stepped on, or because someone else's character just got stepped on.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i think now when i get a nix... im goin to teach it flesh ream just to **** every 1 off >:) lol
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]