This game will die unless...

Comments

• RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And what game ISNT a skill spam fest when it comes to killing monsters? Did it actually occur to you, that if they spam IH too much they can catch aggro from the boss and actually have to time their heals inbetween spamming them?

Did you know if they didnt spam that bleed and get the hate factor, the DDers would steal aggro and die?

If they dont purify, bye bye barb, bye bye party.

Tanking a boss with a herc, keeping that herc alive, and keeping the boss debuffed? try juggling that on a veno.

****ing inexperienced noob. Go learn to play the game before you come thinking someone like -your- opinion matters. Youre just a whiny little tw@t who thinks his opinion is heavy and valid. But you dont even know anything about half the **** you make up. Bring some facts to an argument you ****head before you go dishing out the flames.

um whose that directed to?

well anyways i dont bother with debuffs takes to long to switch and at my lvl doesnt make much of a diff, are we supposed to use amplify dmg tho i was told we are but it doesnt last long

i still say this game will die unless im given a cookie
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    um whose that directed to?

well anyways i dont bother with debuffs takes to long to switch and at my lvl doesnt make much of a diff, are we supposed to use amplify dmg tho i was told we are but it doesnt last long

i still say this game will die unless im given a cookie

*dashes in, tosses a cookie shuriken-style into Rogue's hands, then dashes out* Until I am needed again...!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *dashes in, tosses a cookie shuriken-style into Rogue's hands, then dashes out* Until I am needed again...!

I will give a cookie to the first dev to propose and implement a fix for flesh ream! No, in fact, TWO COOKIES!!!
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The pve in this game is insanely mindless, and 99% of the time you don't even need to pay attention to the game to beat the pve, especially with a charm equipped. FB's are a joke, TT's were designed mainly to burn charms and money, and half of the time you can sit there afk with a macro going to kill stuff, lol.
    LOL does the red section state anything to do with patience and knowledge? no it doesnt.

strike 2.

got anymore bull you wanna make up before you strike out?
    edited May 2009

yes for u have saved PWI with this cookie numnumnum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    I will give a cookie to the first dev to propose and implement a fix for flesh ream! No, in fact, TWO COOKIES!!!

dude u pay 200 dollars for a pet and feel its epicness and shut up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    yes for u have saved PWI with this cookie numnumnum

For my heroic deeds, can I get some sort of reward? Not much, not much...just...10,000 Gold and 50 Silver will do. b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited May 2009
    For my heroic deeds, can I get some sort of reward? Not much, not much...just...10,000 Gold and 50 Silver will do. b:question

um no lol not that much if it was 10k than sure lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Aww... b:sad ... b:chuckle ...mk, then, I guess I can do without a reward for now. *hits play button* ...continue on with this heated argument. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol hes not worth my time. TT and RB gamma to go to, get 83 tonight or tommorow :P
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Actually, yes, I did know all that. You think you're the only one with all this "secret" pve knowledge? And didn't I already state earlier than solo'ing TT's and FB's w/ a herc requires knowledge and patience? maybe you should calm down, and learn2read.

Maybe you should calm down, and stop complaining about something that isn't going to change no matter how loudly you scream.

Your cookies will crumble by the time the devs in China get around to changing Flesh Ream.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    dev o.o whats that? Btw why not go veno hunting. Finding venos with nix (white name) and killing :Db:chuckle
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
    edited May 2009
    give me another cookie!! PWI needs u to give me another cookie!! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    *poofs in with a cloud of smoke, takes out a blowgun and shoots two cookie into your waiting grasp* Again, I strike...! *pulls a nearby lever and flees via trapdoor* And again, I take my leave...!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2009
    *poofs in with a cloud of smoke, takes out a blowgun and shoots two cookie into your waiting grasp* Again, I strike...! *pulls a nearby lever and flees via trapdoor* And again, I take my leave...!

hmm your good, pwi will not die, so can we lock this piece of **** thread cuz the flames are gettin annoying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akiratojo - Heavens Tear
    Akiratojo - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Why can't we all just get along?
    Bottom line is that all games are broken, get used to it, if it isn't one thing it's another.

Nix is meant to have the skill flesh ream the way it is, get used to it >:|
    It's here to stay.

Again, find something else to complain about for @^#&amp;s sake people do all the threads relate to some sort of complaints?!

HERE IS MY FAQ

How many complaints are there about the nix flesh ream?
    Too _______ many.

What do we do to stop these complaints?

Shut the ____ up please.

But we still insist on QQ and like to fail hard, what can we do?
    In that case you should move to north korea and complain there, I heard the weather is quite nice this time of year, please visit: The official NK website

Here is my complaint then.

A charmed barb is 2hard 2kill, my nix kant kill him, QQ, GM plz reduss teh amnt of HP barbs hav so i kan kill them eezeear wid my nix

Find something else to QQ at people!

EDIT: Thank you to the intelligent people on the forums for asking for this thread to be locked (and hopefully deleted)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
    Warning: This user has bad spelling
    edited May 2009
    DOUBLEPOST:

FOR EVERY REPLY AND NIX QQ THREAD AFTER THIS A KITTEN DIES =(

49407233.jpg

Thank you for caring about the kittens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    help, I'm being gang-banged by a bunch of pve'ers from Heaven's Tear :( b:cry

They also happen to all be venos O.O
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's ironic that this thread is mostly filled with PVE players, and most of the people defending the bleed bug are venos as well.

From personal experiences I can say that bleed on a nix is indeed overpowered as hell. First the nix stuns me and at the same time casts bleed on me (while also dropping wood bombs on me, as if the bleed wasn't enough). As I try to distance shrink after the bleed I die midway in my leap. This happens within 4 or 5 seconds. (8x nixes can do this to me, hell even some 7x nixes can do this to me as well, just takes a bit longer for them and maybe they have to let their nix hit me for its normal attack at three hits per second 500 damage each...)

A 9x nix is a totally different story. Just yesterday I was walking out of safe and all of a sudden I see bxmeomaps nix fly into my face and cast one bleed on me. Just one bleed!! She didn't even stun me or cast spells at me. Within a couple of seconds I had died.

Anyone who thinks nix bleed isn't OP is in denial or horribly ignorant.

Don't take this as a QQ post. I take my deaths pretty lightly since this is a game afterall and I rolled pvp for a reason. But when a veno can press one button to kill me than there is something wrong with that.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    help, I'm being gang-banged by a bunch of pve'ers from Heaven's Tear :( b:cry

They also happen to all be venos O.O

That is the sad truth. Although, in case you are not aware, even on pve servers you can enable pvp....

(oops, dang one less kitty)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited May 2009
    doublepost:

for Every Reply And Nix Qq Thread After This A Kitten Dies =(

49407233.jpg

thank You For Caring About The Kittens

3 kitties(+1) Have Been Killed Cause Of You!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's ironic that this thread is mostly filled with PVE players, and most of the people defending the bleed bug are venos as well.

From personal experiences I can say that bleed on a nix is indeed overpowered as hell. First the nix stuns me and at the same time casts bleed on me (while also dropping wood bombs on me, as if the bleed wasn't enough). As I try to distance shrink after the bleed I die midway in my leap. This happens within 4 or 5 seconds. (8x nixes can do this to me, hell even some 7x nixes can do this to me as well, just takes a bit longer for them and maybe they have to let their nix hit me for its normal attack at three hits per second 500 damage each...)

A 9x nix is a totally different story. Just yesterday I was walking out of safe and all of a sudden I see bxmeomaps nix fly into my face and cast one bleed on me. Just one bleed!! She didn't even stun me or cast spells at me. Within a couple of seconds I had died.

Anyone who thinks nix bleed isn't OP is in denial or horribly ignorant.

Congratulations, you got the "I am not aware of my surroundings" award for the day. You got jumped and you died. If you were to target a Veno, while she was not ready, and let go on her with your triple/double spark high damage attack, I am sure the veno would not last as long as you lasted to that high level nix.

And now for the shocker...... yes, there is pvp on pve servers. As I mentioned before, in case you are also not aware, there is an option that lets players turn their pvp status on, which turns their name white, and lets them kill other non-blue name players or be killed by them.

There is no problem with the nix. If you want to argue about a possible bug, than stick with flesh ream. Although if it is bugged, we have not heard from the GMs warning people not to use it and that using that skill would cause in a player being banned.
    According to the Terms of Service of PWI, it is illegal to use a bug or exploit, and doing so can cause an account to get suspended or banned.
    http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms
    But than again, according to the GMs it is also illegal to go afk while in a Zhen party, but we don't hear of many clerics beign banned while afking with BB or archers with Barrage....

I do not have any of the Legendary pets, and except for a Lunar Lupine that came with Flesh Ream, none of my other pets has flesh ream.

(dang 4 kitties now)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • chomon
    chomon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    level 89 hybrid cleric, and i die to a veno using lucky scarab,bleed,nix stun and always no time to purify b:surrender
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Congratulations, you got the "I am not aware of my surroundings" award for the day. You got jumped and you died. If you were to target a Veno, while she was not ready, and let go on her with your triple/double spark high damage attack, I am sure the veno would not last as long as you lasted to that high level nix.

I agree. If someone dies to flesh ream, it's because they couldn't run fast enough.

b:chuckle
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    These treads are always so ****. Its always robe venos, low lvls like 40-70, playing on pve server that keeps spamming the treads - people that really have no fking clue how insanely OP pvp build venos with nix are in pk.
    My second char is a lvl 85+ veno with a flesh-ream bugged phoenix lol b:surrender...i just have to press alt+2 and target dead. Its Op as hell and kinda boring since it doesn't take any skill or effort what so ever to kill people even 10 lvls above. It was kinda fun at first i have to admit, just like 2-3 little ticks from flesh ream and ppl just dropped.

Anyway genies coming out so have some faith, maybe the game gets somewhat balanced again. Its just been ridiculous since nixes came out, lvl 5 flesh ream + bird = kill all. Lvl 90+ robes getting killed by a damn lvl 70 pet lol.
  • Afet - Heavens Tear
    Afet - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    These treads are always so ****. Its always robe venos, low lvls like 40-70, playing on pve server that keeps spamming the treads - people that really have no fking clue how insanely OP pvp build venos with nix are in pk.
    My second char is a lvl 85+ veno with a flesh-ream bugged phoenix lol b:surrender...i just have to press alt+2 and target dead. Its Op as hell and kinda boring since it doesn't take any skill or effort what so ever to kill people even 10 lvls above. It was kinda fun at first i have to admit, just like 2-3 little ticks from flesh ream and ppl just dropped.

Anyway genies coming out so have some faith, maybe the game gets somewhat balanced again. Its just been ridiculous since nixes came out, lvl 5 flesh ream + bird = kill all. Lvl 90+ robes getting killed by a damn lvl 70 pet lol.

Do yourself a favor. Remove Flesh Ream from the Phoenix, and give it Bash instead.

But that's my advice only to those who are actually willing to L2Play.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    maybe thats y her archer is 99 and not her veno b:chuckle
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    If you're a low 7x, thinking phoenixes are not that bad, well, I've got some news for you. 7x phoenixes are actually WEAK compared to 8x and 9x nixes, once flesh ream and supporting veno skills are maxed, they actually get stronger. So if you get killed by a nix @ 7x thinking "once i reach 90 and refine my gear it'll be better", well, no it wont. You'll die to phoenixes just the same, don't think an extra 400 or 500 hp is gonna help when bleed is doing 2000+ before you can even recover from the stun.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you're a low 7x, thinking phoenixes are not that bad, well, I've got some news for you. 7x phoenixes are actually WEAK compared to 8x and 9x nixes, once flesh ream and supporting veno skills are maxed, they actually get stronger. So if you get killed by a nix @ 7x thinking "once i reach 90 and refine my gear it'll be better", well, no it wont. You'll die to phoenixes just the same, don't think an extra 400 or 500 hp is gonna help when bleed is doing 2000+ before you can even recover from the stun.

Robes only right?

Because Heavy armor, 'nixs don't do much.
    Back.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited May 2009

And now for the shocker...... yes, there is pvp on pve servers. As I mentioned before, in case you are also not aware, there is an option that lets players turn their pvp status on, which turns their name white, and lets them kill other non-blue name players or be killed by them.

no way b:shocked thats not true.
    the pvp server people say we dont pvp on the pve server, so what they say goes.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.