This game will die unless...

Options

Comments

• Tem - Sanctuary
    Tem - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow thankfully I'm not a pker.. Didn't know it involved all this kind of drama. b:surrender
    o_o
  • Tem - Sanctuary
    Tem - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol, ignore my last reply.. Some how it jumped to a different thread when I hit the reply button.
    o_o
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    YOU HAVE TO ADMIT that is a pro artist.
  • m0ndwolv
    m0ndwolv Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    while the pheonix pet is so good
    why dont you get one and stop trying to be a sore loser
    SHiwHwee/Veno/1x
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Person A complains about subject X
    Person B supports Person A on subject X
    Person C disagrees on subject X and calls Person A and B stupid
    Person D supports both A and C's opinion in such a misconstrued and idiotic way, you have no idea what he supports, and topic gets derailed.
    Flame War ensues
    GM locks thread

m0ndwolv- you make no sense. who the hell are you talking to?
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    all i can say is ^^

if they don't do anything about it fast

you will only see veno's in perfect world , all other classes will die

why go barb or cleric? herc and veno can replace those two

why go wizard or archer? pheonix can replace those two

only BM they can't replace wow -_-
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    1. Phoenix isn't bugged, it is flesh ream.
    2. It isn't that PWI doesn't care, it's the Korean Devs I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ponza, believe it or not, there is more to this game than PvP.... only way it will die is when people stop charging zen.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I can see the venos hiero tick instantly after she gets bleed from the phoenix... luckily tho, the other venomancer didn't know how to stun you, otherwise you would be dead. Point proven, move on.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I can see the venos hiero tick instantly after she gets bleed from the phoenix... luckily tho, the other venomancer didn't know how to stun you, otherwise you would be dead. Point proven, move on.

Only fail venos need to use flesh ream in pvp anyway so....
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • OceanaSurf - Heavens Tear
    OceanaSurf - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Not sure about that. Looks like to me like MiaT got first shot off and took the bleed for a whole 7 secs. You do know you can use pots and that while stunned anyways. Unless you guys just go oh no Im stunned and fall over.
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    we only know of 1 skill with the genies guys... for all we know the genie will completely overpower the veno even more, the admins like genies cuz well its a chick, its a female based class that looks cute but is deadly ect ect, venos are meant to be overpowerd so how bout stop complainin about it and just make 1 like i did, its actualy a lil fun, btw only a herc pet is good cuz well lol if u got a magmite and it has 2 mobs on it, one of em is goin after u
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOL @ everyone arcane tanking and x-shotting 'quishy' nixes.

Fail cause everyone one of you are like 8x-9x talking about nixes 1x-2x levels lower.

lmfao.

Yeah, the nix was squishy, you were freaking 20 levels higher.

Stupid is as stupid does. lolol
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOL @ everyone arcane tanking and x-shotting 'quishy' nixes.

Fail cause everyone one of you are like 8x-9x talking about nixes 1x-2x levels lower.

lmfao.

Yeah, the nix was squishy, you were freaking 20 levels higher.

Stupid is as stupid does. lolol

Last time I killed a phoenix it was around level 95 after looking at the equips of its owner. Your argument does not stand.
    Main characters
  • nocturnalbastard
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Last time I killed a phoenix it was around level 95 after looking at the equips of its owner. Your argument does not stand.

BZZZT

Try again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJY9NLmKAWM

Mins 2:10 - 2:15 the veno and nix that attacked me was atleast 70+

So much for ur BS.. And my armor ill post the pics of it after servers come back up. Like I said maybe you need to fail less. Wouldnt want you trying to claim more BS.

BTW i was about lvl 87 or 88 at that time.

I know its so great.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Actually don't take out the phoenix, it has created so much flaming and QQ it should be totally allowed

There's like 99999999999999 threads of flame and QQ about the Phoenix.

I, for one, agree that the Phoenix should stay at 100% pvp damage so more people can QQ and whine and make more stupid posts.

Keep up the good job b:chuckle
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I said I killed a phoenix. Sorry but you have me confused for Mia. I went white name to help out my guild leader and I killed the level 95 phoenix she was using, killed her kowlin just before that. Wasn't hard at all.

Edit: Forgot to say, just because that vid does not show Mia killing a level 90+ phoenix, does not mean it hasn't been done.

If you can't kill even a high level phoenix, learn to play.
    Main characters
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i give it 1-2 years and that is all
  • nocturnalbastard
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I said I killed a phoenix. Sorry but you have me confused for Mia. I went white name to help out my guild leader and I killed the level 95 phoenix she was using, killed her kowlin just before that. Wasn't hard at all.

If you can't kill even a high level phoenix, learn to play.

Well, I wasn't specifically talking to you, you just assumed that I was. I quoted exactly what I was referring to.

And as a 75 BM, yes, I have troubles killing nixes 10+ levels higher than me and it's not about fail, it's about not physically being able to outpace a 8x-9x heal. And I don't QQ about nixes, they certainly paid their price, they get what they paid for.

As for nixes being squishy, perhaps when you get into the high 8x low 9x you have more reaction time, but when I'm facing a nix 10+ lvls higher than me, I only have a few seconds, and anything but sprinting away usually results in death.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Lol we are talking about when the nix + veno has YOU targeted.

That nix was probably attacking someone else or something. Tell the whole truth. ;)
    edited May 2009
    Options
    its easy to kill a veno and its pet when they are distracted
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i dont give a **** bout the nix and herc, they freakin $200 guys stop QQ about the 2 and just work to get one on your veno, yeah with herc u keep aggro if its just him cuz of his bramble skill, its supposed to be the best solo tank, the nix is meant to be the best air tank/dmg dealer
    that is why they are so much
    u pay $200 and than find out they nerfed prolly your best pet u could get, if they nerf it, it would be like if u got it to lvl 90 its stats would be equivelent to a lvl 70-80 nix more than likely
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sorry but I've had the birds go after me when I killed them. Try to make another lame argument.

People say ignore the pet and kill the veno well I kill the pet and ignore the veno since all venos know how to do is bleed and run anyway.
    Main characters
  • synful1
    synful1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Seriously Zoe, stfu. You are on a PVE server, I don't care if you pk or whatever the hell you do, but all I seem to see whenever I see you post is you blowing your own horn.

Oh I'm so all star, I don't kill rare pets, I am the best at pk, blah blah blah. Grow some and get a life.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sorry but I've had the birds go after me when I killed them. Try to make another lame argument.

People say ignore the pet and kill the veno well I kill the pet and ignore the veno since all venos know how to do is bleed and run anyway.

Wait don't you have a nix too? I guess sending your nix after another one + your sage nukes would take it down fast.

But not every class can use a nix to fight another nix. ;o
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wait don't you have a nix too? I guess sending your nix after another one + your sage nukes would take it down fast.

But not every class can use a nix to fight another nix. ;o

Yes I do have one that uses bash as its skill and not flesh ream though. I use my phoenix to kill theirs regardless. I'd go after the veno after that but of course they were already running away the moment they sent the phoenix after me.
    synful1 wrote: »
    Seriously Zoe, stfu. You are on a PVE server, I don't care if you pk or whatever the hell you do, but all I seem to see whenever I see you post is you blowing your own horn.

Oh I'm so all star, I don't kill rare pets, I am the best at pk, blah blah blah. Grow some and get a life.

Aw, is the baby mad that a player on a pve server is better than a big bad pk server player? Get over yourself. Server means nothing.
    Main characters
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    fudge.. misread..

blah.. spam oh yea... bring on teh spam!

It's yummy!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's truly amazing that you "people" can strut around and wave yer little private parts in the air and proclaim how -butch- you are 'cause *you* play PvP, and the rest of us SUCK...

And then whine and cry, and curl up into a little ball cause you have trouble beating a frilly liittle bird?

Man up, Nancy. You're embarrasing yourselves.

You sound like Republicans.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i wouldnt mind havin a nix or a herc, for these reasons

the herc the mobs stay the hell away from me cuz the herc would keep aggro on em

the nix, a flying pet thats strong and look pretty cool (better than the damn bug i got)

i wonder will they make a water one? give us venos power over land air and the sea >:) muhahahahaha utter ruleing

only with those 2 pets are we considered over powered cuz well yeah youd have to pay 24 mil for em or 200 dollars
    so yeah stop QQ about it
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ^

people spend way more than 24mil on their equipment later in the game, it doesn't give any class the right to be overpowered. thats the stupidest statement i've ever heard.