Options

Comments

• nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    ^

people spend way more than 24mil on their equipment later in the game, it doesn't give any class the right to be overpowered. thats the stupidest statement i've ever heard.

umm... what?

You absolutely have the right to spend the coin (either in-game earnings or cash shop) to maintain or purchase better equipment. If you choose not to, then you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Buy what you can afford, save up to get the rare goodies, or fail to upgrade your equipment at the appropriate levels, it's nobody's fault but your own.
  • bashi89
    bashi89 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i'm thinking of playing this game, and starting over completely new, should I even bother or am I going to be **** at the start if I walk outside by some super powerful dude? Get back to me asap please b:surrender
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    umm... what?

You absolutely have the right to spend the coin (either in-game earnings or cash shop) to maintain or purchase better equipment. If you choose not to, then you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Buy what you can afford, save up to get the rare goodies, or fail to upgrade your equipment at the appropriate levels, it's nobody's fault but your own.

what are you talking about? my post was a response to this "people spend 24mil/$200 on a pet so it should be overpowered" attitude that was just such bs regardless of whether nix with flesh ream is overpowered or not, my point was that 24mil isn't even that much considering the cost of equipment later on at 8x, 9x that all classes spend. lets put it this way, maybe a 50mil blinding radiance can have a chance to deal unreduced damage in pvp, would that be fair since i spent 50mil on it?
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    what are you talking about? my post was a response to this "people spend 24mil/$200 on a pet so it should be overpowered" attitude that was just such bs regardless of whether nix with flesh ream is overpowered or not, my point was that 24mil isn't even that much considering the cost of equipment later on at 8x, 9x that all classes spend. lets put it this way, maybe a 50mil blinding radiance can have a chance to deal unreduced damage in pvp, would that be fair since i spent 50mil on it?

Ok, sorry, in haste I misread your post.

You're right HH90 gear and the ornaments I want is gonna cost a lot more than that.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:shocked
    hopefully genies will help with this
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok, sorry, in haste I misread your post.

You're right HH90 gear and the ornaments I want is gonna cost a lot more than that.

And the venos never use TT90 gear.... or good ornaments....... Since we have a pet... right......
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Rebellion - Dreamweaver
    Rebellion - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    o come on why is always all about venos and their pets
    just think up of a good strategy xD
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i think at a certain level all classes level out
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bashi89 wrote: »
    i'm thinking of playing this game, and starting over completely new, should I even bother or am I going to be **** at the start if I walk outside by some super powerful dude? Get back to me asap please b:surrender

Decide *right now* if you want to play PvP. If you pick a PvP server, once you reach lvl 30, you *will* be hunted and killed, repeatedly, randomly, because you are fresh meat.

If this interests you, go for it. Spend every dime and every point you make between 1 and 30 armoring yourself up to fight or die.

If you want to pick your battles, or not fight at all, pick a PvE server and duel when you want to, or go into PK mode when you want to.

Your choice.

When you hear some of the PvP DramaQueens rant about how PvP is the shizz-nits, and PvE CareBears suck, remember these are the people you'll be spending your time with.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    And the venos never use TT90 gear.... or good ornaments....... Since we have a pet... right......

Tch, you're a mile away. Who needs armor when your phoenix is the one killin that blademaster a mile away.
  • Akiratojo - Heavens Tear
    Akiratojo - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh no.... YAGNT (Yet another Glitched Nix Thread)

If I had a dollar for every time I saw one of these threads I would be ritch.
    Okay 90 demon wiz > veno, veno gets 1-hitted. Why don't people find a reason to complain about wiz's being overpowered? Or better yet;
    hurf wrote:
    barbs have to much hp hurr durr, they is hard to kill cuz too much HP
    durf wrote:
    omg wiz is op caz they is do too much damage
    pizza hut wrote:
    BMs are too op caz too many stuns, reduxe the stuns plz!1

In sort, I thin EVERYBODY is tired of listening to these "NIX IS OP FIX PLZ" threads. as for price, on Harshlands server, the nix is 35M easy, and other than this, the only reason people complain is because they don't have one - after all, spending 200$ better be worthwhile then, and if you do spend it, you hope to get something that is worth it.

If they "fixed the nix" - aka broke it, they would remove the ability for it to do flesh ream, cut its HP/DEF in half and slapped a FUBAR sticker. I can absolutely guarantee:

FIND ME A SINGLE NIX VENO THAT COMPLAINS ON HOW OVERPOWERED THE NIX IS

If you had a nix, you would not complain
    The only reason people complain is because you don't have one.

kthxbai

PS: I don't think I have violated any forum rules in writing this
    PSS: hate me if you want, I don't care
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
    Warning: This user has bad spelling
  • Mexis - Harshlands
    Mexis - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    what this all comes down 2 is PWI wont do anything about this sorry to say they wont it brings them money and thats all they care about besides this isnt the first time PWI has done this remeber the rose patch? or how this new mount event is only for people who live in the US see PWI dosnt care sorry to say
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    These threads will make me commit suicide one day.
    If you want to continue ranting about Nixes and their unfairness, click the little useful 'SEARCH' button top and you will get every argument people have put up about this issue.
    we don't need more QQ threads.

The bug will be fixed whenever it gets fixed in the Chinese version, if it even will be with the amount of money it makes.

If you want to not get killed by the Phoenix then transfer to a PvE server and go blue-named or something. If you want to keep PvPing then find a new way to counter the Nix. (Apothecary pots, anyone?) Just watch, people will start QQing about the genies once they're out - anti-stun skills!? Forced HP/MP transfusion!? b:shocked

Here you go, the classes are being nerfed. Have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The new mount will be released later for sale in the boutique AFAIK, therefore it is not only for residents of the US.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    u can take away the nix, but gimme back my bramble hood's reflect effect then. Oh wait, then they will QQ about the effect b:surrender How about just take away our pets, armor, weapon an make us run naked. Stop QQing
  • Mexis - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The new mount will be released later for sale in the boutique AFAIK, therefore it is not only for residents of the US.

i ment the event for the free one it dosnt seem very fair that only US residents should be alowed 2 do itany way its a game learn to live with it and stop QQing about the nixs cuz ppl have spent ungodly amounts on them so yea its only fair stop QQing
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Okay, here is what needs to happen.

Future changes:

+ All weapons will be replaced with giant plastic batons
    + Pets will be replaced with plush animals that you can throw at your opponent
    + Spells will be replaced with flashlights and lighters
    + Armor will be the same, and issued by level
    + Boutique will only accept swiss bank accounts (sorry resedents of US, canada, Etc.)
    + anyone who QQ gets a perma-ban

And lot's more, so could someone close this thread please?

Nix comlaints - a simple search of "Phoenix Flesh Ream"
    DUN'T HATE TEH SEARCH BUTTON >:D CLICK MEH PLZ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
  • Mexis - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    okay, Here Is What Needs To Happen.

Future Changes:

+ All Weapons Will Be Replaced With Giant Plastic Batons
    + Pets Will Be Replaced With Plush Animals That You Can Throw At Your Opponent
    + Spells Will Be Replaced With Flashlights And Lighters
    + Armor Will Be The Same, And Issued By Level
    + Boutique Will Only Accept Swiss Bank Accounts (sorry Resedents Of Us, Canada, Etc.)
    + Anyone Who Qq Gets A Perma-ban

And Lot's More, So Could Someone Close This Thread Please?

Nix Comlaints - A Simple Search Of "phoenix Flesh Ream"
    dun't Hate Teh Search Button >:d Click Meh Plz

Lol Yea What She Said Xp
  • Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary
    Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG
    this topic just made my day b:laugh
    Im laughting so hard at this posts ahhhhhhhhh
    Omg some people telling that guy sucks then he comes and tells u that u fail xD just awesome ahahahahahahah
    and the funniest thing is that some of the people that say that, have some signatures thats show how arrogant they are, and its so f.ucking hylarius
    even more funny is that they thinK they are saying something logical when they are saying completly r.etarded frases....wich proves that they are so stupid they dont realize it
    ZOMG *grabs popcorns* KEEP ON THE DRAMA!!!!!!! THIS IS WAY BETTER THEN MOVIES FOR SURE b:laughb
    Saving Ladies...For the Old Fashioned Joy of Killing....

hope the only lady u wanna save is me sethie... b:cute
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dont-worry-mam.jpg

i-m-in-ur-internet-cloging-ur-tubes.jpg

lolcatsdotcom01hli8nm2ly6d63d.jpg

A quick synopsis of this thread so far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    @Akiratojo

"If you had a nix you would not complain"

Well guess what? I DO have one and I DO complain about flesh ream. I don't like a broken skill, they need to fix it and any veno that uses it is a failure.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited May 2009
    Options
    @Akiratojo

"If you had a nix you would not complain"

Well guess what? I DO have one and I DO complain about flesh ream. I don't like a broken skill, they need to fix it and any veno that uses it is a failure.

@ nix skill
    funny-pictures-cat-wonders-if-he-is-broken.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    BM and Barbs will soon have an exclusive genie skill that will reflect magic attacks. Barbs will also have a genie skill to absorbs 50% of physical and magic damage. There will also be skills to remove bleed and other ailments. When these come you can take this QQ post and shove it b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    BM and Barbs will soon have an exclusive genie skill that will reflect magic attacks. Barbs will also have a genie skill to absorbs 50% of physical and magic damage. There will also be skills to remove bleed and other ailments. When these come you can take this QQ post and shove it b:laugh

OMG, PREPARE THE NEXT QQ LINEUPS!

Just a tase of wut to expect:

"halp!!!!! I kant kill barb cuz they iz 2 powerful, it iz brokenzord!!!!!1"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

Yes then the real fun starts. Everyone is suddenly immune to bleed and stun and sleep and can reflect things and all the pvpers go "OMG I can't stop them from hitting me back I can't pvp anymore!"
    Main characters
  • Jasong - Harshlands
    Jasong - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes then the real fun starts. Everyone is suddenly immune to bleed and stun and sleep and can reflect things and all the pvpers go "OMG I can't stop them from hitting me back I can't pvp anymore!"

oh god pvp sounds like such fun now idk if i want to do it anymore lol
    Dont mess with a Barb cause you may get the tiggerb:angry

UNTAMENED ROCK **** HUMANS!
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    oh god pvp sounds like such fun now idk if i want to do it anymore lol

Well if things like what I mentioned happen, everyone will just have to learn to play better now won't they? Since they won't be able to stop themselves from getting hit anymore.
    Main characters
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This is the very rare case where I say less QQ more pew pew.
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There must be some disadvantage to phoenix. Although I agree that phoenix is a broken tool in 1v1, I sense that it does not make venos gods at mass PvP. If it were as godly as people say it is why isn't every person in the game rolling a veno with a nix? The game will NOT die simply because of the phoenix bug, and the fact that players are still rolling all classes and enjoying the game is proof that the OP is incorrect.

Second, every veno in this thread that is using a phoenix, is defending the phoenix, and has never owned a high level character aside from a veno should feel ashamed of themselves. I feel that it prevents these players from actually empathizing with the rest of the people in this thread, and it also lessens the effectiveness of their arguments when people know that they are biased.

Play another class (60-99). Fight an equivalent leveled veno with a phoenix in open 1v1 PVP. Fight one in mass PVP. Die at least once, and win at least once. Come back and give everyone your thoughts. Stop making arguments for classes that you've never played (for example, saying that an archer can reliably and quickly kill a phoenix in 3 shots).

And wtf are people doing posting pictures/comics in this thread? This isn't a magazine, it's a discussion. Pictures are not discussions or arguments, they are supplements. Stop filling this thread with **** please.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah this isn't even a pvp game. If it was there would be no monsters and players would get exp and level up by killing other players.

There is a heck of a lot more to this game than just pvp, actually the pvp is just a little diversion from the real game considering how boring pvp gets in a hurry.
    Main characters