This game will die unless...

Options

Comments

• blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nixes are squishy, just like the venos themselves. b:victory

Well, there you go. We established that Nixes are squishy and Osiris is a failure of an archer. b:chuckle
  • Alyza - Harshlands
    Alyza - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    QQ more. This game's far more balanced than others I've played (aside from wizards which need a serious buff). If you can't find a strategy to overcome your opponent in PvP, there's the PvE server waiting for you with wide open doors.
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJY9NLmKAWM

Mins 2:10 - 2:15 the veno and nix that attacked me was atleast 70+

So much for ur BS.. And my armor ill post the pics of it after servers come back up. Like I said maybe you need to fail less. Wouldnt want you trying to claim more BS.

BTW i was about lvl 87 or 88 at that time.

I know its so great.

Ok. I looked at the video. That's funny. All I saw was a lvl 83 venomancer owning a "lvl 87 or 88" in about 14 seconds, while you did absolutely 0 damage to the veno. How is that even tanking? o.0
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok. I looked at the video. That's funny. All I saw was a lvl 83 venomancer owning a "lvl 87 or 88" in about 14 seconds, while you did absolutely 0 damage to the veno. How is that even tanking? o.0

I suggest you look again at the times I mentioned. Fail at looking and fail at the game.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I suggest you look again at the times I mentioned. Fail at looking and fail at the game.

Ok, I looked further, and saw a cleric dying to the nix in about 5 seconds. So why are you showing me more examples of how OP'ed flesh ream is?
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, there you go. We established that Nixes are squishy and Osiris is a failure of an archer. b:chuckle

No matter what kind of attacks i will use, i will still do damage like i would attack BMs with normal physical attacks or imbue magic against robes. No, there is no way for me to eat the phoenix' 4000 HP in 3 hits.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok, I looked further, and saw a cleric dying to the nix in about 5 seconds. So why are you showing me more examples of how OP'ed flesh ream is?

Are you trying to fail that much? I honestly cant imagine someone being that completely incompetant in seeing whats in front of there faces. Go do this a few times and maybe you just might get it.
    girl_cement.gif
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yes nixes are squishy, even for squishy users, my fwiz friend killes nixes all the time in duels tw ect. You can get flesh ream for any veno pet, so its not just nixes. You want to say how "its going to cost money for us to get blood clot ect" It cost money to add flesh ream to a nix, im pretty sure it dosent come with that skill! So even if you have to pay for blood clot, they paid for the nix and flesh ream, how unfair!! b:chuckle I could care less about venos with hercs/nixs they don't affect me none. Venos are easily killed. I see their pets legendary or not, as their weopon. Complaing about a herc or nix, is like saying "oh no you have a +12 legendary bow thats not fair!!" Hey, i paid for it, you bet i'm using it.

b:bye

+12 weapon is like...many many times more expensive than a nix but do carry on...
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ok i have to get in on this since i myself was killed by a nix today....do i care? no

the first time the nix was sicked on me i was in battle with a cleric, i threw on a dmg powder IH twice and went for safety. i must admit i feared the nix when i first went pk but i now realize that ppl are QQing over nothing. yes the bleed sucks and yes the stun sucks, but if u use the tools given to you you can overcome it. I had two options that moment when the nix got me and i chose run cause i was taken off guard and panicked. The other option would of been to stay and fight which, if i was a bit calmer and not so new then i think i would of done well. Yes i am robe and a hybrid cleric with vit to match my level (20 pts of which is armor statted) and only 2605 hp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    No matter what kind of attacks i will use, i will still do damage like i would attack BMs with normal physical attacks or imbue magic against robes. No, there is no way for me to eat the phoenix' 4000 HP in 3 hits.

No, I'll admit that it's actually possible for an archer, but only if they get some good crits, and don't get stunned by Scarab or phoenix. But keep in mind archer is the highest damage class in the game, and the phoenix IS slightly weaker to physical attacks than magical.

although If the veno is any good and pays attention, they aren't losing to an archer. especially LA venos.
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Are you trying to fail that much? I honestly cant imagine someone being that completely incompetant in seeing whats in front of there faces. Go do this a few times and maybe you just might get it.
    girl_cement.gif

You tanked the phoenix, on the ground, for about 15 seconds, while doing absolutely nothing to the veno. Then you died. I'm sorry, but I would call that pretty fail.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJY9NLmKAWM

Mins 2:10 - 2:15 the veno and nix that attacked me was atleast 70+

So much for ur BS.. And my armor ill post the pics of it after servers come back up. Like I said maybe you need to fail less. Wouldnt want you trying to claim more BS.

BTW i was about lvl 87 or 88 at that time.

I know its so great.

I think u must have quoted an incorrect time or video because the wf u fight at 2.05 has no nix out also in this video u have a hell fairy therefore you are 89+.

About nixs being squishy and archers 2-3 shotting them this is a lie. I am a lvl 99 archer with a +8 weapon and i cannot 3 shot a lvl 90 nix even if i hell spark and believe me i have tried. I am pure dex build and have the third highest pattack of all archers in my guild and I am in Conqueror from lost city.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    well you can prevent the flesh ream by opening eagle or sparking at the right time, or using some apoc items, but that doesnt change the fact that its damage doesnt get reduced in pvp. thats ****ed up no matter how you look at it. and its not like nixes are **** without flesh ream, still no doubt a very nice weapon

hell if mages' ultimates (their 2 spark nukes) did not have pvp reductions, im sure some people on here would be saying how easily mages die, how you can see that ultimate channel from a mile away and spark to dodge it, and how ppl just need to stfu and learn the class, right?
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok, how about an option for mages to pay $200 to unlock "Super-Gush" - does normal gush damage, but does not suffer pvp reduction.

Or "super deadly-shot" - does normal damage, but does not suffer from pvp reduction. Just one skill. All other archer skills to 1/4.

Then I'll at least think PWI cares about balance in this game. Even if I have to spend money to do it.
  • Huddle - Sanctuary
    Huddle - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    well who to believe....hmmm

hey guess what!

there was this whale in my lounge room. He was playing with his overly large....dorsal fin.

anyway

have a good night
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    About nixs being squishy and archers 2-3 shotting them this is a lie. I am a lvl 99 archer with a +8 weapon and i cannot 3 shot a lvl 90 nix even if i hell spark and believe me i have tried. I am pure dex build and have the third highest pattack of all archers in my guild and I am in Conqueror from lost city.

WOW FOR A 99 PLAYER you sure do fail.

WHY the HELL would you attack the pet. You can easily take out the pet's owner in 1-2 shots, why the F would you kill the bird? Pot and charm through the bleed my god.

Another one of these idiot threads, OP you shouls slap yourself.

These whiner threads should be bannable
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    WOW FOR A 99 PLAYER you sure do fail.

WHY the HELL would you attack the pet. You can easily take out the pet's owner in 1-2 shots, why the F would you kill the bird? Pot and charm through the bleed my god.

Another one of these idiot threads, OP you shouls slap yourself.

Wow, angry nix owner much? He didn't say anything about actual pvp, he just commented that the nix was not as easy a kill as some people make it out to be.

I'm pretty sure he knows how to pvp, a lot better than you, in fact. sad.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    another egotistical LC player :). who said I even own a phoenix? Are you just one to jump to baseless assumptions like our "favorite" venomancer, Zoe?

You can tell by the way hes saying everything, and from his sig he has an ego. I AM THIS AND THIS AND I HAVE THAT AND THAT, "LIFE SURE IS HARD WHEN YOURE ON TOP,"
    and the sap cant even one hit or two hit a lil ol veno? That deserves a slap upside the head.

Go make your stupid whiner threads elsewhere
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Despite the fact that you recently opened 2 of those whiner threads?
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    another egotistical LC player :). who said I even own a phoenix? Are you just one to jump to baseless assumptions like our "favorite" venomancer, Zoe?

You can tell by the way hes saying everything, and from his sig he has an ego. I AM THIS AND THIS AND I HAVE THAT AND THAT, "LIFE SURE IS HARD WHEN YOURE ON TOP,"
    and the sap cant even one hit or two hit a lil ol veno? That deserves a slap upside the head.

Go make your stupid whiner threads elsewhere

Oh, so now you're whining that you don't get owned fast enough? o.0 I love it when losers get pk'ed and they whine "hahaha 20 lvls higher and still took 7 seconds to kill me hahaha" ... i mean wtf? o.0

Maybe you SHOULD spend some money and get a nix, then you'll actually get some kills worth noting. And you can start bragging about how uber flesh ream is ^^ Should suit a no-skill veno like yourself.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    uh i have? i made 2 sacrastic threads making fun of these idiots and you took them as serious?
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ehh sometimes I have trouble dealing with a nix, sometimes I don't. If I see it before it attacks and I have a pkpot then I pop it off chase the veno. Ussually they all run right when they realize that the nix isn't going to kill me, sometimes they stay and fight then it can go ether way.

Other times i get caught totally off guard and I get ****.

And finally you get the venos with hp charms, pk pots, and fast mount that know what they are doing.b:shocked

But most of the time I die, or run away. Venos have the intimidation factor with there nixs, even if the player at the computer sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh, so now you're whining that you don't get owned fast enough? o.0 I love it when losers get pk'ed and they whine "hahaha 20 lvls higher and still took 7 seconds to kill me hahaha" ... i mean wtf? o.0

Maybe you SHOULD spend some money and get a nix, then you'll actually get some kills worth noting. And you can start bragging about how uber flesh ream is ^^ Should suit a no-skill veno like yourself.
    wtf are you even talking about O_O can you even read?
    I love it when losers get pk'ed and they whine "hahaha 20 lvls higher and still took 7 seconds to kill me hahaha" ... i mean wtf? o.0
    where did I mention ANYTHING that had to do with this?

I can kick your **** to dismal shade and back if you wanna PVP in a place without phoenixes. And I guarentee youll love my buggie and kowlin, theyre made to whipe the tiles clean with the blood of **** twits like yourself.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think u must have quoted an incorrect time or video because the wf u fight at 2.05 has no nix out also in this video u have a hell fairy therefore you are 89+.

I quoted the right time. As I was passing through the far left gate after setting up the tower. Yea my bad on that I forgot I had just got my Fairy just the day before. And hadnt gotten my new TT90 armors though. If you cant 2-3 shot a nix at your level then you got some seriuos problems.

You tanked the phoenix, on the ground, for about 15 seconds, while doing absolutely nothing to the veno. Then you died. I'm sorry, but I would call that pretty fail.

Look again I was never off my aerogear. BTW heres what my gears was as epic as it is

gears.jpg
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wtf are you even talking about O_O can you even read?

where did I mention ANYTHING that had to do with this?

I can kick your **** to dismal shade and back if you wanna PVP in a place without phoenixes. And I guarentee youll love my buggie and kowlin, theyre made to whipe the tiles clean with the blood of **** twits like yourself.

ahhh the sorry smell of bruised angry egos. you can kick my **** to dismal shade and back? wow you sound so tough on the forums, picking on a lvl 20 lowbie ^^
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I quoted the right time. As I was passing through the far left gate after setting up the tower. Yea my bad on that I forgot I had just got my Fairy just the day before. And hadnt gotten my new TT90 armors though. If you cant 2-3 shot a nix at your level then you got some seriuos problems.

Look again I was never off my aerogear. BTW heres what my gears was as epic as it is

gears.jpg

I'm sorry, but if you're the veno taht's doing the pk'ing, then from 2:00 to 2:20 at no point did you ever get attacked by a phoenix. In fact it shows you using a phoenix to destroy other classes.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol. since were showing gears, heres mine before i refine them later today now that i have all my d.orbs. They arent the best, but theyre better than 90% of my former factionmates/friends :P.

Gears.jpg
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry, but if you're the veno taht's doing the pk'ing, then from 2:00 to 2:20 at no point did you ever get attacked by a phoenix. In fact it shows you using a phoenix to destroy other classes.

My apoligies I meant 3:10-3:20. It was a mistype.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    btw mia why were you wearing stuff from your 70's @ 90 o_o? found no liking to TT80?
  • Vandalarius - Sanctuary
    Vandalarius - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    =O lookit them gears!! I wanna join in!...wait i'm at work...posting from my phone...and i'm tired...@-@ what were we all arguing about this time?

I like pie . - .