This game will die unless...

Options

Comments

• Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    btw mia why were you wearing stuff from your 70's @ 90 o_o? found no liking to TT80?

Sure was lol. Na I skipped TT80's armors. lol Ill get pics of my set I have now just working on getting better sleeves than my sea captians ones now. But I will get them lol. Though there are a few things that'll change.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJY9NLmKAWM

Mins 2:10 - 2:15 the veno and nix that attacked me was atleast 70+

So much for ur BS.. And my armor ill post the pics of it after servers come back up. Like I said maybe you need to fail less. Wouldnt want you trying to claim more BS.

BTW i was about lvl 87 or 88 at that time.

I know its so great.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Point 1] You were 89. Not 87. Not 88. But 89.
    Point 2] You didn't tank ****. The phoenix in the video hit you like 3 times, proc'd a stun on you and the veno died to the mass of people attacking it.

Had the veno not been a ****ty PvPer, it would've lucky scarab'ed you, bled you, then nix stunned you, followed shortly by you dying.

Thank you for providing a video to prove yourself wrong. Bleed is OP. Care to try to prove that false again?
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOL

Point 1] You were 89. Not 87. Not 88. But 89.
    Point 2] You didn't tank ****. The phoenix in the video hit you like 3 times, proc'd a stun on you and the veno died to the mass of people attacking it.

Had the veno not been a ****ty PvPer, it would've lucky scarab'ed you, bled you, then nix stunned you, followed shortly by you dying.

Thank you for providing a video to prove yourself wrong. Bleed is OP. Care to try to prove that false again?
    Wow youre a tard too, there was no one attacking the veno but her at 2:15. She killed the other veno... there was a cleric and something else which she killed right after... but man what video are you watching dude?
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    WOW FOR A 99 PLAYER you sure do fail.

WHY the HELL would you attack the pet. You can easily take out the pet's owner in 1-2 shots, why the F would you kill the bird? Pot and charm through the bleed my god.

Another one of these idiot threads, OP you shouls slap yourself.

These whiner threads should be bannable

He's one of the best EA's on the server. GG self pwn. I think he knows more about the game than you'll ever know carebear PvE server noob.

Wow youre a tard too, there was no one attacking the veno but her at 2:15. She killed the other veno... there was a cleric and something else which she killed right after... but man what video are you watching dude?

1] She killed the other veno with what? FLESH REAM! See how fast the veno dropped with bleed on it?
    2] MY POINT REMAINS VALID! THE NOOB VENO THAT CLAIMS SHE TANKED SOMETHING DIDN'T GET BLED OR STUNNED PROPERLY!

You're picking the wrong person to argue with on the forums... if only you knew who I was...

This is for you:
    Wow youre a tard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I quite frankly dont give a damn if youre level 1 or 105.
    Btw, the first scarab she launched ripped off most of the venos hp :P.

PVE > PVP because we arent whiners who cause drama, and gank level 30s when we have our egos bruised.
    You're picking the wrong person to argue with on the forums... if only you knew who I was...

1237436885305.jpg
    edited May 2009
    Options
    btw mia why were you wearing stuff from your 70's @ 90 o_o? found no liking to TT80?
    gearnow.jpg
    He's one of the best EA's on the server. GG self pwn. I think he knows more about the game than you'll ever know carebear PvE server noob.

1] She killed the other veno with what? FLESH REAM! See how fast the veno dropped with bleed on it?
    2] MY POINT REMAINS VALID! THE NOOB VENO THAT CLAIMS SHE TANKED SOMETHING DIDN'T GET BLED OR STUNNED PROPERLY!

This is for you:

Ofcourse your to coward to show it so we'll never know. You point is Rtarded like you. Excuses is all thats comming from you.

Not bled or stunned properly LMAO. Go fail with the rest of them.

I quite frankly dont give a damn if youre level 1 or 105.

1237436885305.jpg

You forgot the big part. Just like his game skills

ufail.gif
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    So she mentioned the wrong time...3:10 - 3:20 is right. Which further backs the point that bleed is OP. I definitely saw a 1422 tick above her head and any smart veno would have owned her.

The only thing that happened was she got her bleed and stuns off properly, which as you can see, destroyed the other veno [with flesh ream] which AGAIN backs the point you guys are trying to prove wrong...
    Ofcourse your to coward to show it so we'll never know. You point is Rtarded like you. Excuses is all thats comming from you.

Not bled or stunned properly LMAO. Go fail with the rest of them.

For a lvl89+ veno, you fail pretty hard if you don't know what I mean by stun and bleed properly. At least when I call you carebear PvE noobs failures I provide some proof b:laugh

I should go troll the PvE server forums, you guys are so much more fun to pwn.

PS - Nice magic shards in your robe hh90... I wouldn't go posting that in the forums for everyone to see... it's kind of humiliating... As if it's not bad enough that you're still robes at lvl90...

OMG you have an mdef ornament UNINSTALL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UNINSTALL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

This is for you:

You got a pretty big ego there Mr. Governator. No one cares who you are? You're just another player playing an online game.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    So she mentioned the wrong time...3:10 - 3:20 is right. Which further backs the point that bleed is OP. I definitely saw a 1422 tick above her head and any smart veno would have owned her.

The only thing that happened was she got her bleed and stuns off properly, which as you can see, destroyed the other veno [with flesh ream] which AGAIN backs the point you guys are trying to prove wrong...

For a lvl89+ veno, you fail pretty hard if you don't know what I mean by stun and bleed properly. At least when I call you carebear PvE noobs failures I provide some proof b:laugh

I should go troll the PvE server forums, you guys are so much more fun to pwn.

And when we carebears call you QQbears for all the whinning you do we got plenty of proof for that. b:victory

I hear you could be a good pirate captain just like this one was.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6218274.ece
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    what proof did you provide? that youre another egotistical PVP player with his head so far up his **** that the clouds blocking his view from reality are from the methane gas naturally collected up there?

apparently this is his "proper" way to stun and bleed.

when you can easily kill the damn thing without the second stun, why waste it on something you can easily 2 shot lol. Should be saved for something with massive hp and a charm.

BUT ALAS, the dramaqueen, yes pvp server players are hence forth dramaqueens, thinks he knows everything :). Such an internet tough guy.
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    And when we carebears call you QQbears for all the whinning you do we got plenty of proof for that. b:victory

I hear you could be a good pirate captain just like this one was.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6218274.ece

More aimless flaming from the robie with mdef ornaments b:chuckle

/uninstall plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
    edited May 2009
    Options

/uninstall plz

so says the coward hiding behind an alt.

/slit wrists for us please or go earn yourself a Darwin Award.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options

/uninstall plz
    more aimless flaming from a h0mo (LOL I made a pun!) who hides his true identity because hes afraid to talk **** on it :)
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Good job, you contradicted yourself.
    egotistical PVE player
    pvp server player

Which is it bub?
    why waste it on something you can easily 2 shot lol

Obviously, the 2nd stun is for things you can't 2shot genius. But you made it apparent that's giving you too much credit to figure that out. And as you can see in the video, she wasn't a 2shot. GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so says the coward hiding behind an alt.

/slit wrists for us please or go earn yourself a Darwin Award.
    more aimless flaming from a h0mo (LOL I made a pun!) who hides his true identity because hes afraid to talk **** on it :)
    More aimless flaming from the robie with mdef ornaments

/uninstall plz

Yeah I definitely still when with that one. b:laugh

Oops double post :x You guys are too slow to troll b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    aww I made a typo, so gracious of you to point it out. Was it easy to see with that pair in your face fapping your chin as you took it :O? I would suspect it to be kind of hard. LOL another pun.

Wow and we avoid the whole double post failure because we honestly just dont give a **** enough about you that its a number one priority on our list to come antagonize you. So while my por.. I mean youtube video loads, I post here.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah I definitely still when with that one. b:laugh

Oops double post :x You guys are too slow to troll b:surrender

Ill let the grammer **** get you. lol even after correcting ur double post you still missed it.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    aww I made a typo, so gracious of you to point it out. Was it easy to see with that pair in your face fapping your chin as you took it :O?I would suspect it to be kind of hard. LOL another pun.

GM's ban her she is hurting my feelings with her forum violations b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJY9NLmKAWM

Mins 2:10 - 2:15 the veno and nix that attacked me was atleast 70+

So much for ur BS.. And my armor ill post the pics of it after servers come back up. Like I said maybe you need to fail less. Wouldnt want you trying to claim more BS.

BTW i was about lvl 87 or 88 at that time.

I know its so great.

Lol this video sucks. I don't see the part you are talking about but I do see a stereotype being proven. The one that says venos with nix suck and depend 100% on their pet. You're just mindlessly running around shooting nukes. At some points of the vid it looks like you don't even know whats going on.This is really bad playing of your char. =/

Do you realize those people would drop 100% faster if you debuffed them. And you could also try amping too...omg!
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol this video sucks. I don't see the part you are talking about but I do see a stereotype being proven. The one that says venos with nix suck and depend 100% on their pet. You're just mindlessly running around shooting nukes. At some points of the vid it looks like you don't even know whats going on.This is really bad playing of your char. =/

Do you realize those people would drop 100% faster if you debuffed them. And you could also try amping too...omg!

Another supporter b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah, you should shoot some ironwoods after the stuns, let your pet rip em apart faster. It may help. Also being on that flying mount inhibits your killing potential.

Albeit there is a lack of PVPing skill being shown there, E-penors arent welcome on this forum, I suggest GMs ban those who give us indecent exposure of such large e penors, its a crime IRL, should be one online too. Theres minors here.
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ill let the grammer **** get you. lol even after correcting ur double post you still missed it.

I guess I need to add [/mockery] to the end of my post to make it more obvious for you b:sad I guess my forum skills are epic =>WHEN.<=. [/mockery].
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
    edited May 2009
    Options

Actually as you can see I was having problems on my keyboard. Hence when I ran into the top of the gate. IDK why fraps was giving me problems but some of my keys werent working. Yes I do know they would drop faster if I amped and debuffed. The time I am talking about is 3:10- 3:20.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    NO UR 4UM SKILLZ IZ EPIC FAIL 1!!1ONE!SHIFT! U NID 2 GO LRN 2 PLAY DIS GAM B4 U GO AN INSULT SOM1 BCUZ DEY DIDNT DO WELL IN PVP. DATS NOT KOOL U NUB!!01!

050706.jpg
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    NO UR 4UM SKILLZ IZ EPIC FAIL 1!!1ONE!SHIFT! U NID 2 GO LRN 2 PLAY DIS GAM B4 U GO AN INSULT SOM1 BCUZ DEY DIDNT DO WELL IN PVP. DATS NOT KOOL U NUB!!01!

I play this game for the PvP, and I am good at it b:thanks If you flame my forums with ignorant **** about how bleed isn't OP, then I will point out exactly how fail you are b:victory

PS - The comic did give me a laugh though. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Actually as you can see I was having problems on my keyboard. Hence when I ran into the top of the gate. IDK why fraps was giving me problems but some of my keys werent working. Yes I do know they would drop faster if I amped and debuffed. The time I am talking about is 3:10- 3:20.

3:10 is what you call tanking? Nix hit you twice and you almost died. =/
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options

Can you imagine if the veno knew how to stun properly b:shocked She wouldn't have stood a chance.

Not to mention she wouldn't have posted that fail vid on the forums for me to make fun of b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    020331.gif
    edited May 2009
    Options

And I suppose your idea of tanking is dieing and not living. And yes it hit with bleed.

Can you imagine if the veno knew how to stun properly b:shocked She wouldn't have stood a chance.

Not to mention she wouldn't have posted that fail vid on the forums for me to make fun of b:surrender

Almsot as funny as if you knew how to play. Fail more plox.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    omg its the governator, one hard core gamer!

1239954083612.jpg