Restoring the balance of power.

Comments

• heartless888
    heartless888 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I wanted for today, tomorrow will suck, seeing as they are already giving up before fighting.

If you guys think you are easily outnumbered, then why you attacked nef? Expected to attack a guild and NOT be retaliated?
    Nefarious original plan (up to the day i joined) was still leave seppuku alone on their corner and focus on other lands, that are easier to take (as obviously anyone would aim for).
    It was geogaddi idea since the start to attack seppuku, and he left on the day he managed to convince the guild to do that.

More than once shockwave had twice the number of legendary and legendary managed to successfully defend their land.

so its luck then? :p

as for why attacking nef, why not? last time i checked, you guys lost a land.

and saying itll be boring does not me we'll lose or win, it just means zomgwtfbbq yes, itll be just simply boring, i dont know for you but 15 min TWs arnt exactly fun
  • vanweilder
    vanweilder Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    theyll rush us with the giant 80 people zerg,

I am a nef member and think it is highly incorrect for you to label us all as you see fit. You do not know all the members currently in nef and have no right to cast judgment on us.
    Also as for your little "zerg" nickname, it doesn't even have anything with this game, if you like Starcraft THAT much then return to it with your nasty little insults. If you are really that bent out of shape even after your faction had made a win, what are you going to do if they loose abandon it? Not trying to accuse, just making a statement about your bad attitude, and history.
    Play to win and if you can't come back and try, try again.
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    as for people emoquiting nef, thats just funny as hell, because you guys lost 1 land? its not like their paycheck will get bigger by leaving :( lies i say! lies!
    As far as i know it was only 2 people, and personally im glad they left.
    as for why attacking nef, why not? last time i checked, you guys lost a land.
    So did seppuku, and so will happen again tomorrow.
    really, prove me wrong, why do anything else when that WORKS ;p
    Funny you to say that, when our "zerg" forces are actually 1/3 of our squads, most people HAVE to stay on the base defending (even if hell freezes).
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I second this motion.

Make me.

Or better yet, prove your point rather than get defensive and offensive.
    no, people who left nef didnt have their opinions change, its called drama, i am fairly sure everyone in sepp does not like the idea of a zerg guild, hence why they ended up leaving, they didnt like a zerg guild to begin with, just that the guild itself wasnt always a big 200 zerg guild, was it? when it become that way, it sucked, simple as that, but thats irrelevent, since i was talking about forums and only forums

How can you say opinions didn't change? If you say it wasn't those who left for Sepp who changed opinions, then to you, those in Nef who stayed changed theirs?

Sepp and Nef aside, do you honestly believe people's opinions do not change?
    there is no point proving anything to anyone around here, even if some people DO proves the other party wrong, the former will STILL claim the're right, which is my point, and you do not agree, therefore us replying to eachothers only serves as funny things to read with a morning coffee before goign to work, you wont ever agree if you didnt in the first place, just like i said in my previous post, now you might wanna call this providing arguments, facts and proofs or whatever you like, we STILL wont agree, so, lets have some more fun wasting our time shall we?

If there is no point in proving anything to anyone on the forums, why was this thread here in the first place. Obviously it was with the intent of getting people to share the same view and I would think that a debate to allow an opportunity to sway more people to this view would be welcome.

If you think this is a waste of your time, then why are you here? Obviously you either enjoy wasting time or you just wish to say your piece. What is the point of coming to the forums and posting to tell others not to waste their time posting?! lol
    as for tomorrow, same thing will happen, theyll have more than twice our numbers, theyll rush us with the giant 80 people zerg, itll be over fast and nef will be like *aww, but i wanted a 3 hour fight!!!!* riiiiiiiiight

Let's see if I get this right...part of 'zerg' means to rush through and get the win, doesn't matter if there is no fun in it? Apologies, still not very clear on what zerg means.

If what I think is correct, please correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the main point of TW to win? Having fun doing it is a bonus but surely the aim is to win? If PvP fun is what you guys are after, just go PvP other players? or organise a friendly TW?

Also, I'm curious as to why Nef owning 12 land (or thereabouts) is such a big concern when that is like 30% of the lands in the map? Is it because they happen to own the most or because their lands are in red? 30% isn't really a figure to be worried about yet is it?
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Also, I'm curious as to why Nef owning 12 land (or thereabouts) is such a big concern when that is like 30% of the lands in the map? Is it because they happen to own the most or because their lands are in red? 30% isn't really a figure to be worried about yet is it?
    The whole point is that Seppuku = Ex-Nefarious who emoquit and want revenge.
    They picked nef because they have personal problems with people from nef, could have been any other guild and would still cause this same drama.
  • heartless888
    edited January 2009
    bzbee wrote: »

If what I think is correct, please correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the main point of TW to win? Having fun doing it is a bonus but surely the aim is to win? If PvP fun is what you guys are after, just go PvP other players? or organise a friendly TW?

yes, having FUN in a video GAME is a bonus, you totally got me there....

but no seriously, friendly TW? with who, newsflash, the only faction we can attack atm is yes you guessed it, nef, so how many nefs wants a friendly TW for 3 hours?

i didnt think so ^_^

and let me help you about grasping what i mean by zerg, after all its best if you get the meaning soon because it is used alot

its simple. basically a *zerg* is a giant mob of alot of people who brainlessly just attacks something nonstop until it falls, that generally wins due to its bigger numbers, not strategy or fairness or skills or anything, basically, its just pilling up on something until you win, which is exactly what nef did 2 weeks ago, which is whats NORMAL and to be EXPECTED from 80 people against barely 25-30ish, i am not saying anything bad about that, just that it is boring as hell for everyone, members of a zerg are called zergglings. a pawn that could be replaced by the next guy of the same lvlish that would not make the slightest diference if he was there or not, and that my friend is how you feel in nef, dont get me wrong, most people like it, love it and enjoy the nice paycheck, for some other people it gets old, boring and you do not get the feeling of satisfaction out of anything

as for me loving to waste my time, isnt that just stating the obvious? ^_^ this is forums :P it means jack **** and is here for random people to rant off, sadly

and to be frank i probably wont post here again from tomorrow onwards but right now, i am bored and watching movies XD

PS i am sorry if i offend any zergglings errrmm, nef members, if you do not want to be labled as that then well, guess you just gotta wait until you fight someone with your own numbers guild vs guild where numbers does not mean everything and you have to actually think, but until then when you got over twice the numbers in a fight and ALL i see is a giant blob on the mini map youll have to bear with it, it is what you are ^_^
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    That is precisely what I am getting from this thread and despite numerous prompts to provide supportive evidence of their stated intent, I have only seen more reasons to believe this is nothing more than a personal vendetta.

• Klath - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    this is nothing more than a personal vendetta.
    Quoted for truth.
    its simple. basically a *zerg* is a giant mob of alot of people who brainlessly just attacks something nonstop until it falls, that generally wins due to its bigger numbers, not strategy or fairness or skills or anything, basically, its just pilling up on something until you win, which is exactly what nef did 2 weeks ago, which is whats NORMAL and to be EXPECTED from 80 people against barely 25-30ish, i am not saying anything bad about that, just that it is boring as hell for everyone, members of a zerg are called zergglings. a pawn that could be replaced by the next guy of the same lvlish that would not make the slightest diference if he was there or not, and that my friend is how you feel in nef, dont get me wrong, most people like it, love it and enjoy the nice paycheck, for some other people it gets old, boring and you do not get the feeling of satisfaction out of anything
    How is that any different of what seppuku did today and 2 weeks ago?

Rushed main path with all your forces leaving base undefended (and without building towers or so i heard).
    Wasnt this what happened? Then i have to ask again about it for the 3 different people that told me why seppuku lost that day.

PS: Not building towers isnt smart.
  • heartless888
    edited January 2009
    They picked nef because they have personal problems with people from nef, could have been any other guild and would still cause this same drama.

first of all, revenge? last time i checked nef attacked sepp, they made the first ingame move, not the other way around

as for personal problems, quite frankly? tonight at our TW i saw roughly 2 yes 2 people i actually knew, everyone else was just another pixalated pawn to me, i think assuming anyone in sepp holds ANY grudges against anyone, those people would be in nemesis now, not nef, so try again? also how can you honestly hold any grudes against robots :( that one escapes me

nef attacked amp, then us, blocking us in a corner, you would be a sorry to say MORON to actually speak as if we attaked nef out of all of our choices, because we hate them. there is only one choice if we attack anything at all, and that is nef

get the **** out of my driveway, and see who attacks who ^_^

you sound like a guy who would park his car right in front of my driveway and when i try to drive my car out i hit your car by accident and you go *omg!!! why MY car!!! why did you hit MY car??? do you hate me or something? did i ever do anything to you!?!?!* and im like dude...you're in my way :P that one was for pure self entertainment ^_^
  • heartless888
    edited January 2009
    That is precisely what I am getting from this thread and despite numerous prompts to provide supportive evidence of their stated intent, I have only seen more reasons to believe this is nothing more than a personal vendetta.

^

but again, against who? nef keeps losing so many members and recruiting so many new members, i bet you im not the only one when i say we dont know who the hell is in nef anymore, just sasaki, which is hard to hold any grudges against when he catshops 10 hours a day, bid on TW and show up for them then log off, you cant hate on a phantom yo can you?
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    as for personal problems, quite frankly? tonight at our TW i saw roughly 2 yes 2 people i actually knew, everyone else was just another pixalated pawn to me, i think assuming anyone in sepp holds ANY grudges against anyone, those people would be in nemesis now, not nef, so try again? also how can you honestly hold any grudes against robots :( that one escapes me
    That was 1/3 of our numbers, didnt expect you to see many known faces there since we focused on WW and Nemesis.

first of all, revenge? last time i checked nef attacked sepp, they made the first ingame move, not the other way around
    It was geogaddi idea since the start to attack seppuku, and he left on the day he managed to convince the guild to do that.
    I said that, are you posting mindlessly without even read what people said before you?

but again, against who? nef keeps losing so many members and recruiting so many new members, i bet you im not the only one when i say we dont know who the hell is in nef anymore, just sasaki, which is hard to hold any grudges against when he catshops 10 hours a day, bid on TW and show up for them then log off, you cant hate on a phantom yo can you?
    Start doing the Cube and you will see him everyday.
  • heartless888
    edited January 2009
    Quoted for truth.

How is that any different of what seppuku did today and 2 weeks ago?

Rushed main path with all your forces leaving base undefended (and without building towers or so i heard).
    Wasnt this what happened? Then i have to ask again about it for the 3 different people that told me why seppuku lost that day.

PS: Not building towers isnt smart.

i also heard that barrack obama was white

as for the rest of what you said, i could tell you anything right now and you would STILL disagree or call me a liar, right? so i rest my case
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    yes, having FUN in a video GAME is a bonus, you totally got me there....

I seriously doubt TW is the be all and end all of this game. So not having fun in a TW isn't the end of the world is it?

Do also bear in mind that fun is defined differently by different people. Some play to just chat, some play to win, some play to fight.

But the aim of a TW is to win the land, isn't it? Perhaps to some, winning is fun.
    but no seriously, friendly TW? with who, newsflash, the only faction we can attack atm is yes you guessed it, nef, so how many nefs wants a friendly TW for 3 hours?

i didnt think so ^_^

I know that at this time the only faction that you can attack is Nef and due to personal differences, a friendly TW isn't possible. However, have you considered the fact that it was Sepp who decided which land to attack in the first place? Your strategist made the mistake of getting you boxed into a corner. Don't blame Nef for that eh?

It was just like the other week when Ravenous made a bid for Sundown. My first reaction was 'bad move' because that would end up with them being boxed in. Fortunately they either had second thoughts or it was part of their initial plan and they didn't go for Sundown.
    and let me help you about grasping what i mean by zerg, after all its best if you get the meaning soon because it is used alot

Actually I don't see it used alot except by you guys. But yes, I would appreciate knowing what it means. A little knowledge never hurts anyone. Thanks in advance.

Hmmm...that reminds me of my fbs. Half the time I don't even remember what mob I fought or what I did because I was rushed through the fb. So I can understand how someone does not enjoy 'zergging'.

That said, I still believe that the main point of a TW is to win and zergging isn't exactly a crime if that gets the win.

As you know there are few friendly TWs so the ultimate aim is to win the TW.
    as for me loving to waste my time, isnt that just stating the obvious? ^_^ this is forums :P it means jack **** and is here for random people to rant off, sadly

and to be frank i probably wont post here again from tomorrow onwards but right now, i am bored and watching movies XD

I think that is why most people visit the forums. That is the reason why forum posts soar when the servers are down for all games.

Me on the other hand am here because I'm sneaking breaks in because I'm tired of housework. Its springcleaning and that's boring.
    PS i am sorry if i offend any zergglings errrmm, nef members, if you do not want to be labled as that then well, guess you just gotta wait until you fight someone with your own numbers guild vs guild where numbers does not mean everything and you have to actually think, but until then when you got over twice the numbers in a fight and ALL i see is a giant blob on the mini map youll have to bear with it, it is what you are ^_^

Hmmm....so let's see. You were in Nef once and participated in probably quite a fair number of TWs with them. Does that make you an ex-zerggling? b:chuckle

• Klath - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    i also heard that barrack obama was white

as for the rest of what you said, i could tell you anything right now and you would STILL disagree or call me a liar, right? so i rest my case
    And i could say anything and you would still come with baseless arguments, right?

Tip #1 for trolling on a forum: Get your facts straight.
  • heartless888
    edited January 2009
    That was 1/3 of our numbers, didnt expect you to see many known faces there since we focused on WW and Nemesis.

I said that, are you posting mindlessly without even read what people said before you?

Start doing the Cube and you will see him everyday.

if you said so yourself that the whole thing was Geo's idea, why acuse sepp? how about you shut the **** up? ^_^

and ah yes, doing daylies is being very active and getting to know your own members *rolleyes*

you act as if i was never in nef but gawd havnt you heard? we are ALL ex nef, in fact, dayum, we are more nef than nef itself ever was!!!! hows that for twisted ******** ^_^
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    @heartless888

It would seem to me that your hostility is towards the leader of Nef and perhaps some of the more longstanding members.

Why then do you feel the need to trash the new members, people whom you claim you do not know?

Surely you are mature enough to know that these people are here in PW to enjoy their game and have done nothing to deserve your hostility other than join a guild which you happen to hate?

Seriously, if you think that forums are only for when you are bored but yet can direct such hostility towards pixels in a game, you are more bored than you think.

Yes, those strangers are pixels in a game to you since you do not know them at all.

• Klath - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    The overuse of smiles and censored words does not make you look smarter on the internet.
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    dayum, we are more nef than nef itself ever was!!!! hows that for twisted ******** ^_^

How is that possible? To be more Nef than Nef ever was if Nef was never that Nef in the first place? @_@

Boggles the mind.

• heartless888
    edited January 2009

Hmmm....so let's see. You were in Nef once and participated in probably quite a fair number of TWs with them. Does that make you an ex-zerggling? b:chuckle

yup, it sure does
  • heartless888
    edited January 2009
    And i could say anything and you would still come with baseless arguments, right?

Tip #1 for trolling on a forum: Get your facts straight.

tsss dude no no no NO! *hits your head* you got it all wrong, the very basic of trolling is NONESENSE, how can you even think about getting your facts straight? are you out of your mind, you need some more internet exp imho
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2009

I couldn't laugh any harder. Seriously, losing one land has really gotten to u guys huh? Maybe just u... Got to say, not very stable XD
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    I couldn't laugh any harder. Seriously, losing one land has really gotten to u guys huh? Maybe just u... Got to say, not very stable XD
    I just joined nef and i dont give a **** about your personal vendetta, so that last statement does not hit me at all.
    I have a friend on seppuku and your guys little quarrel never got between our friendship.

Regardless of that, the first people to post here to say "80x40 isnt fair" after today's TW were from seppuku, not nefarious.

Good luck tomorrow.
    tsss dude no no no NO! *hits your head* you got it all wrong, the very basic of trolling is NONESENSE, how can you even think about getting your facts straight? are you out of your mind, you need some more internet exp imho
    Gotcha, thanks for the examples, i have plenty of material to study now.
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009

Wow...you got all that from one phrase? *bows* b:chuckle

• heartless888
    edited January 2009
    @heartless888

It would seem to me that your hostility is towards the leader of Nef and perhaps some of the more longstanding members.

Why then do you feel the need to trash the new members, people whom you claim you do not know?

Surely you are mature enough to know that these people are here in PW to enjoy their game and have done nothing to deserve your hostility other than join a guild which you happen to hate?

Seriously, if you think that forums are only for when you are bored but yet can direct such hostility towards pixels in a game, you are more bored than you think.

Yes, those strangers are pixels in a game to you since you do not know them at all.

true enough, i do not have the right to bash people i do not know, i do not belitle the PLAYERS but rather, their roles as a guild member of a zerg guild, no personal attacks or anything (unless you call THAT personal)

as for me hating on sasaki, i cant, i dont know the guy, what i do know is how you feel in his guild, i do not agree with how he runs the guild, and i am far from being the only one, after all, look at sepp, look at nemesis now, i dont think anyone *hates* sasaki, hes ok and cant say i ever saw him say anything bad against any guilds when i was around, i just do not like the feeling his guild gives when you're in, i like beign in a guild where i KNOW the people im with, and i left nef simply because 1 zergging stuff is boring and at the end i barely knew anyone in there but like 3 people, and i really REALLY HATED that out of 200 people, when there was 80+ online, atleast 40 of them (im not even joking here...) never said a single word in chat, did that make me wanna attack nef? not at all, like i said in a previous post, sepp was not the guild to start any ingame attacks on nef, we DEFENDED ourselves and tonight we took OURish (wasnt always ours) land back

so no, i do not have anything against sasaki as a pserson/player, i have nothing againt nef members as players, but i sure dislike the zergging around and the fact that he never tells anyone anything about guild plans but like i already said, that wouldnt make me or any of us WANT to attack nef, because we know it just isnt fun, yes for some to win is fune, hell, its fun to win for everyone, but can you honestly you you get any fun in 8 minutes TWs? or TWs where NOBODY shows up to fight you? yes, yes you won, was that fun? ^_^
  • heartless888
    edited January 2009
    The overuse of smiles and censored words does not make you look smarter on the internet.

it is simply a reflection on the fact that i aint serious about any of this, or should i say, take a hint?

but you got me though, i just wanna look cool and smart on the internet :( im just a nerd with glasses in real life

no wait scratch that, if i wear glasses, i AM smart, so ok, im just trying to look cool and smart on the internet, i do not wear glasses, is that better?
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    true enough, i do not have the right to bash people i do not know, i do not belitle the PLAYERS but rather, their roles as a guild member of a zerg guild, no personal attacks or anything (unless you call THAT personal)

as for me hating on sasaki, i cant, i dont know the guy, what i do know is how you feel in his guild, i do not agree with how he runs the guild, and i am far from being the only one, after all, look at sepp, look at nemesis now, i dont think anyone *hates* sasaki, hes ok and cant say i ever saw him say anything bad against any guilds when i was around, i just do not like the feeling his guild gives when you're in, i like beign in a guild where i KNOW the people im with, and i left nef simply because 1 zergging stuff is boring and at the end i barely knew anyone in there but like 3 people, and i really REALLY HATED that out of 200 people, when there was 80+ online, atleast 40 of them (im not even joking here...) never said a single word in chat, did that make me wanna attack nef? not at all, like i said in a previous post, sepp was not the guild to start any ingame attacks on nef, we DEFENDED ourselves and tonight we took OURish (wasnt always ours) land back

so no, i do not have anything against sasaki as a pserson/player, i have nothing againt nef members as players, but i sure dislike the zergging around and the fact that he never tells anyone anything about guild plans but like i already said, that wouldnt make me or any of us WANT to attack nef, because we know it just isnt fun, yes for some to win is fune, hell, its fun to win for everyone, but can you honestly you you get any fun in 8 minutes TWs? or TWs where NOBODY shows up to fight you? yes, yes you won, was that fun? ^_^

But did you ever consider that just because you do not enjoy zergging, does not mean others don't?

Granted you had your reasons for disliking being in Nef but surely you did not expect everyone to share your view?

Is not liking the way a faction is run reason to be hostile towards a faction?

You did what you had to do, you left Nef. Why not just move on?

• bzbee
    edited January 2009
    but you got me though, i just wanna look cool and smart on the internet :( im just a nerd with glasses in real life

no wait scratch that, if i wear glasses, i AM smart, so ok, im just trying to look cool and smart on the internet, i do not wear glasses, is that better?

Hey! No stereotyping!! Grrr....I wear glasses and I'm no nerd. b:chuckle

Have fun guys and give me something interesting to read for when I'm back. Gotta go. b:bye

• Klath - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    but i sure dislike the zergging
    You dislike but its exactly what EVERY GUILD DOES. You guys "zerged" today against our small defense group, you guys zerged few weeks ago, and you guys zerged on all those lands you took from NWO or whoever the previous land owners were.
    You complain that nefarious can hold the 80 people limit on a single battle, but were you on a similar position, you wouldnt be complaining.
    Know the name of that? Jealousy. Also hypocrisy.
    You are weaker? Then get stronger. No faction started as lv3 with 200 active members. Using that "but we want to stay small" bullcrap will not make you look any better than anyone here.

You want to fight on Territorial Wars and NOT get stronger so you can beat your enemies? Cry me a river.
    But did you ever consider that just because you do not enjoy zergging, does not mean others don't?

Granted you had your reasons for disliking being in Nef but surely you did not expect everyone to share your view?

Words of wisdom.

I left MANY guilds in a small period of time, mostly of disastifaction with the leadership+officers.
    Yet i do not bash any of them around, still have friends from one or another that i usually chat/squad with.
  • heartless888
    edited January 2009

i am not being hostile, am i being hostile? like i said, we got attacked, not the other way around ^_^
  • heartless888
    edited January 2009
    You dislike but its exactly what EVERY GUILD DOES. You guys "zerged" today against our small defense group, you guys zerged few weeks ago, and you guys zerged on all those lands you took from NWO or whoever the previous land owners were.
    You complain that nefarious can hold the 80 people limit on a single battle, but were you on a similar position, you wouldnt be complaining.
    Know the name of that? Jealousy. Also hypocrisy.
    You are weaker? Then get stronger. No faction started as lv3 with 200 active members. Using that "but we want to stay small" bullcrap will not make you look any better than anyone here.

You want to fight on Territorial Wars and NOT get stronger so you can beat your enemies? Cry me a river.

Words of wisdom.

I left MANY guilds in a small period of time, mostly of disastifaction with the leadership+officers.
    Yet i do not bash any of them around, still have friends from one or another that i usually chat/squad with.

oh yeah, NWO had more people than us and we had a 55 min and 45 min fight, totally zergged like CRAZY man! you should of seen that, us zerring the cyrstal without looking at anything else for 55 min straight with 4 cats.

if i was on a similiar position i wouldnt complain? last time i checked i WAS in that position i WAS in nef and i WAS part of the said zerg, yet oh whats that, oh thats right, i still left, so bite me teddy and call me fluffy
This discussion has been closed.