Restoring the balance of power.

Options

Comments

• GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I don't understand why you are trying to make nefarious look all high and mighty in some crappy novel of a post. There is a reason people aren't in nefarious. It's because TW's AREN'T FUN in nefarious since NO ONE SHOWS UP to battle you. When you are in a smaller guild the TW's are a lot more fun since you are actually being challenged. Games are no fun at all without some challenge. It's like using infinite HP hacks in CS or cheats in any game really. It's fun for 5 minutes then you're like, "eh.. I'm over it now."

If you are REALLY looking to TW for fun then don't join nefarious because you won't be having fun, just being judged on your levels and you don't get help for bosses for at least 7 days according to a few ex nef members who have joined Ravenous in the past few days (who got helped with their bosses immediately).

Also what the hell are you on about with veno's zhenning, they dont DD. They lure on a mount or in fox form, you're crazy (or never zhenned before).

So before you get brain-washed by "Tiffany" (if that's you're real name, which it shouldn't be since Tiffany is a girls name not a 40 year old mans >.>) think about your choices first. You can either go to TW (or try to get to TW before the 80 spots have been filled) and be bored as you watch everyone demolish everything before you, or you can go to a smaller guild like shockwave, legendary, epic, nwo or even ravenous for some real TW action which lasts longer than 10 minutes.

Bottom line: Games are designed to be fun and challenging. Without the challenge it wouldn't be fun and you stop playing. Do you really want to stop playing because you joined a guild with no fun? Think about it.
  • Psihi - Sanctuary
    Psihi - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hey psihi, how are you?
    I heard from some guys when i joined Nef that you bought TT materials from the guild bank (half the market price for guildies) and sold on catshop at archo. And when geogaddi found it out, you moved to Lost City.

Is that true? I just find the story amazing and suits you very well.
    Klath it seems that my first post about this matter,you didn't understood it very well.There I told you in a nice way to **** OFF
    I was the first person who had TT70 gear except the misty's.Now why whould i place a request on TT bank when i already had what i needed...
    As for TT80 i got all the item except Frenzy Lion's Claw,Ape Tooth(acquired them while i was in Nemesis) privately.
    Now im telling you again:
    Klath **** OFF.
    Theh end, i do hope this time you understood my message.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Klath it seems that my first post about this matter,you didn't understood it very well.There I told you in a nice way to **** OFF
    I was the first person who had TT70 gear except the misty's.Now why whould i place a request on TT bank when i already had what i needed...
    As for TT80 i got all the item except Frenzy Lion's Claw,Ape Tooth(acquired them while i was in Nemesis) privately.
    Now im telling you again:
    Klath **** OFF.
    Theh end, i do hope this time you understood my message.

Psihi you didn't even answer his accusation. He said that you bought the TT70 mats for HALF PRICE from Nefarious so you could SELL FOR DOUBLE to people outside of Nefarious to make money, which wouldn't surprise me to be honest. You are a cheap person who does anything to make money. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you on a corner of a road somewhere wearing a skimpy outfit.

Answer his accusation don't sidetrack.
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Didnt accuse anyone, mainly because i dont care. But said it merely as a joke (we all know psihi fame as the biggest scammer on sanctuary).

But his extra aggressive reply makes me wonder if the rumor i heard is false...
  • Psihi - Sanctuary
    Psihi - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Psihi you didn't even answer his accusation. He said that you bought the TT70 mats for HALF PRICE from Nefarious so you could SELL FOR DOUBLE to people outside of Nefarious to make money, which wouldn't surprise me to be honest. You are a cheap person who does anything to make money. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you on a corner of a road somewhere wearing a skimpy outfit.

Answer his accusation don't sidetrack.
    Well i can answer his accusation with iron clad evidence and witnesses but i wont do this.You wanna know why?WHY do you care...Wanna know how? Again why do you care..Wanna know when? Wow you really are a curious person...And curious people die fast and in a stupid way most of the time.
    For the rest of you that are reading this post and know me il answer this:
    1.Klath was not a Nefarious member when that happened.
    2.Klath was in Nefarious for 2 days then emo quit because Nefarious was too *booring* for him.
    From 1 and 2 it results i dont have to explain myself to Klath or Nefarious.

For other *concerned* people like GHY that think TT in Nefarious was a well organized group that did TT for free, for fun and to help guild mates.
    For the TT runner was a good way to make money and for guy who asked for the specific item a fast way to get what they needed.
  • Tiffanny - Sanctuary
    Tiffanny - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It's because TW's AREN'T FUN in nefarious since NO ONE SHOWS UP to battle you. When you are in a smaller guild the TW's are a lot more fun since you are actually being challenged. [/u]
    Lol. just because you threw inthe towel and refused to fight us when we invaded YOUR land, doesn't mean everyone else is as fatalistic.

Go look at the map, doghatesYOU. It's ok, I'll wait right here.

<pause>

Back? Very well. Show me where on the map right now Nefarious can attack someone and NOT get a serious fight.

Mythical? I think Heleina will be there, teeth bared in a snarl, surrounded by as many guildies as are logged in, ready to fight us to the death.

Seppuku? They probably want a rematch since we cleaned their clocks so quickly and easily last time.

NWO? Vert will be sitting there on his lion, just waiting for us to arrive. You can count on it.

EPIC? They ain't gonna let us just waltz in and take their land without a fight.

Outlaw? Obviously Pockey would not be amused if we threw down the gauntlet. It'd be a knock-down dragout 80 v. 80 for sure.

Etc etc etc

Basically, you're full of ****. As usual. Just as your lying name makes it clear to everyone with a brain. :P

<Nefarious> is the place to be both now and later for serious TW action. Ringo Starr will be playing wherever we go, reminding everyone that we--

"--got to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues, and you know it don't come easy." b:surrender

--Scott
    <Nefarious> nobody

edited January 2009
    Options
    Lol. just because you threw inthe towel and refused to fight us when we invaded YOUR land, doesn't mean everyone else is as fatalistic.

Go look at the map, doghatesYOU. It's ok, I'll wait right here.

<pause>

Back? Very well. Show me where on the map right now Nefarious can attack someone and NOT get a serious fight.

Mythical? I think Heleina will be there, teeth bared in a snarl, surrounded by as many guildies as are logged in, ready to fight us to the death.

Seppuku? They probably want a rematch since we cleaned their clocks so quickly and easily last time.

NWO? Vert will be sitting there on his lion, just waiting for us to arrive. You can count on it.

EPIC? They ain't gonna let us just waltz in and take their land without a fight.

Outlaw? Obviously Pockey would not be amused if we threw down the gauntlet. It'd be a knock-down dragout 80 v. 80 for sure.

Etc etc etc

Basically, you're full of ****. As usual. Just as your lying name makes it clear to everyone with a brain. :P

<Nefarious> is the place to be both now and later for serious TW action. Ringo Starr will be playing wherever we go, reminding everyone that we--

"--got to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues, and you know it don't come easy." b:surrender

--Scott
    <Nefarious> nobody

Actually.. when you invaded our land it was at the same time as FTW so it was either send all our troops to one to keep it, or half it and maybe lose both. The second time you attacked KnightZ it didn't have any members in it except the leader. Well done.

Now let's go through the guilds you listed.

NWO - Verticoli would probably pay another guild to attack them so that they have an excuse not to show up to you.

EPIC - They didn't even show up to fight Ravenous since they knew they couldn't beat us so they went for the far weaker guild which still took them 3 hours to win.

Seppuku - Since Nishtara has pretty much quit the game, they are totally under a new command by Verge who will probably need some TW commanding exp. before giving you a challenge longer than 10 minutes.

Mythical - The battle will end in about 10 minutes since you have like 2x level 80's and they have 2 level 80s with the rest being under level 75.

The only battle that would last a while would be against Outlaw, but Nefarious has been shaking in their boots to even TRY attacking Outlaw since 40 of their main good players left which makes Outlaw about equal strength with Nefarious right now.

So there you have it, either no shows or under 15 minutes battles with guilds since sasakisayuri is too scared to even try outlaw.

PS. Psihi get a life and stop being so god damn angry. Too much teen angst? Go try ripping some more people off, yet it's probably too hard now since everyone knows you are the biggest cheap-skate ever. Probably work for cash-converters.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This thread has gotten way off the OP's topicb:shutup
    Now its just a bunch of complaining and pointing fingersb:surrender
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Now let's go through the guilds you listed.

Mythical - The battle will end in about 10 minutes since you have like 2x level 80's and they have 2 level 80s with the rest being under level 75.

I want to see this happen! :D
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    Swoosh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I want to see this happen! :D

nuuuu we hab 1 lvl 20 and rest blow 5 kk?
    x_x
  • Devablade - Sanctuary
    Devablade - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Sending a wave of 40-60 attackers vs a faction that you knew had less then that is not even close to being TW action.

Why would we want a rematch to see a bunch of "Zomg we want pvp" people when all you guys did was Bum rush all the way to our 16 people defense.

Srsly if you thought you would not "clean our clocks" with that tactic, you fail.

Serious TW action, LOL. Honestly i bet half of the members that attended the TW were sad that there was barly any pvp. Obviously Nef`s goal is to win at any cost and not to PVP.

Numbers are everything in equal lv factions. Outlaw, Leg or Shock would last longer then any one just for the fact that they can generate 80 people at TW.

Now if Nef would actualy send equal or close to equal numbers, that would be a TW we could all appreciate.
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    Nishtara - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    We've been around since the day the server opened. We've had the same leader the entire time. We won the first TW on the server--in fact, the first three. There's a fair degree of momentum that builds up just from holding this unique status, for no other faction has both been here on Sanctuary since day one AND kept the same leader throughout the entire time.

Especially given it's instigator no longer even leads his guild... ;p

--Scott
    <Nefarious> nobody

Nefarious always has, and always will be, a zerg guild. This is not in itself a bad thing. It's very common in many MMO's, you shout/spam as often as you can, recruit as many people as you can as fast as you can, and just hammer at something until it cracks. Time and time again, it's been proven to work, and if that is your cup of tea, then fine.

I was at the first Nef TW win, and the tactic was really nothing special. Pull one level 70+ mob at a time, hammer on it with 30-40 level 30-60's until it died, rinse and repeat. Then, get this, classic, pull the boss all the way back across the map to the spawn point, so that when players die (and you know they will, level 30's don't last long against his AOE) they can simply respawn and start fighting. That right there is the classic definition of a zerg.
    Nowadays the term zerg is used in mmo games to describe a force consisted of large group of lower level players (often with only basic equipment) who use numbers rather then strategy to defeat the enemy, therefore requiring no skill. This tactic is commonly known as zerging.

So, you're a zerg guild, whoopie. Like I said, many factions in many MMOs are, nothing to be ashamed of. The downside of course is that you sacrifice quality over quantity. The number of people you can recruit and field at any one time is more important than their attitudes, or whether they even pay attention in TW planning, or whether they can shut up for 10 minutes, or whether they spam world chat looking to scam players out of their money.

What really gets peoples goats, is how you gloat about it, like it's something to be insanely proud of, and then question why anyone with even a hint of maturity would leave your wonderfully crafted faction and join a smaller, more dedicated faction.

And no, I no longer am the leader of Seppuku, because in our initial faction charter from November 29th, we stated that all officer positions would be a 1 month term with elections/voting held in the new year, though we held off so they wouldn't be held over the holidays. I chose not to run for the position, despite many urgings to do so, as my playtime is severely reduced and I don't feel I can be on often enough to properly guide them. Take from that what you will.
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lol nef makes people fill out applications to join.. i find that to be really.. arrogant.

i'm not in any tw guild and i do have a few friends in nef, either way i am neutral. i do however think it would be very boring to join nef because tws are.. not much of a fight. its not fun if there is no challenge.

but to.. comment on everyone's worries... worst case scenario: nef takes over the whole map. that would get everyone the goal they want which would be to "weaken" nef because every week they would have to defend everything under attack until eventually they lost some so...

just let the cycle run its course.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Wow,now how could I miss this thread; you guys are really getting it going here ^_^ *get's popcorn" .
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Wow,now how could I miss this thread; you guys are really getting it going here ^_^ *get's popcorn" .

yey! ye lol you totally missed it haha b:victory

now I do find te whining about having no real PVP tw is a bit overrated... if nef really wants that why not attack those than can field 80 people as wel o_O
    x_x
    edited January 2009
    Options
    yey! ye lol you totally missed it haha b:victory

now I do find te whining about having no real PVP tw is a bit overrated... if nef really wants that why not attack those than can field 80 people as wel o_O

Because sasakisayuri is scared because he knows that if they battle outlaw they have a chance of losing (and they certainly do) and if they lose it will kill the morale of Nefarious and members will leave and more will attack them and they'll be wiped off the map in a matter of weeks. That sum it up for you?
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Because sasakisayuri is scared because he knows that if they battle outlaw they have a chance of losing (and they certainly do) and if they lose it will kill the morale of Nefarious and members will leave and more will attack them and they'll be wiped off the map in a matter of weeks. That sum it up for you?

Thank you for such elaborate explanation ghy xD
    x_x
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Bottom line: Games are designed to be fun and challenging. Without the challenge it wouldn't be fun and you stop playing. Do you really want to stop playing because you joined a guild with no fun? Think about it.

Hmmm.....you're right there. Games are supposed to be FUN.....try taking your own advice. b:chuckle

You guys have to lighten up. Be it that you truly hate Nefarious and what it stands for or if you just don't want a faction to own the map, take it as a challenge and do it for the fun of it. Most importantly, take action...don't just talk, especially trash talk. That really just shows the speaker up rather than they person they are trash talking.

From my personal experience, Nefarious has been surprisingly low profile for a faction that owns a huge chunk of the map. I seldom 'hear' negative stuff about them except from people who have left them under unhappy circumstances. But ironically, whilst these people were in Nefarious, they were happy until things didn't go their way, or so it seems from the bits and pieces I've gathered here.

Kudos to Nef for staying relatively mud free in game.

However that said, I was truly disappointed to hear for the first time, Nefarious members trash talking here in the forums. I thought better of you guys.
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    From a semi-neutral point of view (im nef, but i was in outlaw for a week and played their TW), nobody would win if they fought right now, with the balance going toward nef.
    Why? They both can fill a TW with 80 members without difficult, outlaw would have even 40-50% extras waiting outside, but outlaw has a lot of low levels on their rank (people bellow lv60), while nefarious would fill 60/80 slots with people lv70+ and half of them very well geared.
    Also the factor organization, nef is VERY well organized and design battle plans for each fight. Outlaw? I will refrain from offending, but let it be know they still dont have a forum or voice-communication server up to this date.
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    From a semi-neutral point of view (im nef, but i was in outlaw for a week and played their TW), nobody would win if they fought right now, with the balance going toward nef.
    Why? They both can fill a TW with 80 members without difficult, outlaw would have even 40-50% extras waiting outside, but outlaw has a lot of low levels on their rank (people bellow lv60), while nefarious would fill 60/80 slots with people lv70+ and half of them very well geared.
    Also the factor organization, nef is VERY well organized and design battle plans for each fight. Outlaw? I will refrain from offending, but let it be know they still dont have a forum or voice-communication server up to this date.

Then attack them omg attack, >_< then more than 40 will at least show up and you guys can have fun to :o
    x_x
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Then attack them omg attack, >_< then more than 40 will at least show up and you guys can have fun to :o

Gonna have to agree with this .. I don't understand whats so fun about 15 minute TWs .. I've only participated in one TW at this point and it only lasted about 15 minutes .. I must say it wasn't that fun.. atleast not to me

Also... just curious what was up with those most recent attacks on Nefs territory by LOL and WTF? Just the names and fact that I've never seen a member in game cries fake bidding to me.. unless that only counts if someone else is bidding on the territory as well
    edited January 2009
    Options
    *yawns* So it looks like nefarious has once again avoided outlaw thus proving my theory correct.
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Gonna have to agree with this .. I don't understand whats so fun about 15 minute TWs .. I've only participated in one TW at this point and it only lasted about 15 minutes .. I must say it wasn't that fun.. atleast not to me

Also... just curious what was up with those most recent attacks on Nefs territory by LOL and WTF? Just the names and fact that I've never seen a member in game cries fake bidding to me.. unless that only counts if someone else is bidding on the territory as well

Haha try a 3-hour tw, it's fun but really tiring xD. You get to kill people for three hour straight with no penalty :O.

And about LOL and WTF my current guess it was to test out something and no, it wasn't me. Just heard alot of things and come to think of it, I think this was a test hehe.
    x_x
  • Sifow - Sanctuary
    Sifow - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This topic has really drifted lolz...It went from lets all attack Nef at once to who will Nef attack this week. I'm just glad to be out of the Nef drama now :x...Though I do miss some of the people still there.
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    well it was getting to dramatic lmao, ppl need to lighten up a bit xD
    x_x
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    Options
    *yawns* So it looks like nefarious has once again avoided outlaw thus proving my theory correct.

I thought your concern was about Nefarious taking over the map?

Looks like you're more interested in dissing Nef so far.

If Nef wants to take over the map, why would they avoid Outlaw?

If they are afraid of Outlaw who owns 8 lands as opposed to their 13, and won't fight Outlaw, how can they take over the map? So where's your claim that they are after map 'domination'?

Yawn? Right back at ya. b:laugh

Seriously....so far most of what I've seen is people hiding behind the claim of 'Nef has to be stopped because they have too much land and might take over the whole map' but yet their words reveal more personal reasons.

• AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Heres an idea! I WILL ATTACK NEFS ALONE and kick all their flying behind!b:victory

Make it even better. I take their land one by one! "Tonight we dine in hell"!!b:angry
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    voice-communication server up to this date.
    Liesb:shocked
    edited January 2009
    Options
    bzbee wrote: »
    I thought your concern was about Nefarious taking over the map?

Looks like you're more interested in dissing Nef so far.

If Nef wants to take over the map, why would they avoid Outlaw?

If they are afraid of Outlaw who owns 8 lands as opposed to their 13, and won't fight Outlaw, how can they take over the map? So where's your claim that they are after map 'domination'?

Yawn? Right back at ya. b:laugh

Seriously....so far most of what I've seen is people hiding behind the claim of 'Nef has to be stopped because they have too much land and might take over the whole map' but yet their words reveal more personal reasons.

They are avoiding outlaw because they need to attack weaker faction to get more land and higher level members before they take on outlaw and the whole map, who said anything about you HAVE to take outlaw NOW to take over the whole map. All I said was that nefarious is scared of outlaw since they know they will have a hard time trying to beat them, read carefully please.
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    Options
    They are avoiding outlaw because they need to attack weaker faction to get more land and higher level members before they take on outlaw and the whole map, who said anything about you HAVE to take outlaw NOW to take over the whole map. All I said was that nefarious is scared of outlaw since they know they will have a hard time trying to beat them, read carefully please.

LOL I did read carefully. However perhaps you may wish to think carefully.

If it was hard for Nef to take out Outlaw and will have 'a hard time trying to beat them', how will Nef be able to own the map?

So what you are essentially saying is that Nef will take over the whole map if we let them but they probably can't get the land off Outlaw.

Pardon me if I misunderstand, but in order to own the map, they will have to own the Outlaw lands too.

If Outlaw is as 'powerful' as Nef (which is the reason you claim Nef is afraid of them), why are people only worried about Nef owning the map?

Curious indeed.

However you wish to giftwrap it..............it just seems more of a personal issue rather than a 'I only don't want Nef to own the map' issue. b:chuckle

This discussion has been closed.