Restoring the balance of power.

Comments

• vanweilder
    vanweilder Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009

you imbecil,

your just plain stupid and don't care about your faction.

Give me 2 names of people that where relieved!?, beside the people that where pissed of because i removed Geogaddi's strategy posts.

If by ppl glad that i left you mean people that envied me that i made 50 mil before level 70 well ya there are allot of those.
    you are just narrow minded, envious and stupid.

Maybe people were glad you left cause you can't seem to not insult people or call them names
  • Sifow - Sanctuary
    Sifow - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We did TW for FUN, we don't care that we lost...At least I don't. We enjoyed the battle because we wanted an actual fight. Plus I did well in the TW, I took many people out and that was fun for me. Nice jobs to both sides.
  • Psihi - Sanctuary
    Psihi - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We did TW for FUN, we don't care that we lost...At least I don't. We enjoyed the battle because we wanted an actual fight. Plus I did well in the TW, I took many people out and that was fun for me. Nice jobs to both sides.

I just want people to know 2 things.
    1.We where in it for the fun and did our best and got a kick out of it, but i dont want us as a guild to appear like a bunch of weaklings to the server.
    2.Geo not to be blamed for each and every thing that was wrong in the past in Nefarious. That chapter of his/our lives is over as we embarked on a new journey called Nemesis.
    That is ALL.

PS:I whould like to apologize for using derogatory language,I just don't whant people that i care about being disrespected.
  • vanweilder
    edited January 2009
    We did TW for FUN
    Excellent !! I also had a lot of fun in all of them. Kudos to you, that should be the point every time any one participates.
  • Afian - Sanctuary
    Afian - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Having only read the first five pages before laughing and skipping through the rest, i may have missed some "important" posts, yet one post did make me think.
    It referred to outlaw currently owning 8 lands.
    Now, as Nef only recently gained there 13th land, Im sure in the near future outlaw will own almost or just as many as Nef.
    So will we see a post by Nish pleading for help to restore balance to the server and take down outlaw before they grow to big? i really doubt that...
    And how big is "to big" exactly? 9 lands? 10 lands?
    Infact (forgive me if i missed anything stating otherwise)
    I dont think there has been any reference from Nish or sepp members regarding the "threat" of outlaw owning al the map?
    I feel this entire thread is based on personal vendeta and not what the name of this thread implies.
    Yes, i am a member of Nef, but these are my own personal opinions.
    GREAT! attack us!! make the TW'S fun for a change!!!
    woot!!
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Your so very funny.Our TW was the last one...By the time we entered and front groups exited our base wiccan battle was over...By the time convoy reached your base Seppuku battle was over...You where 27 people vs 2 incomplete rush groups*10 ppl,no barb,no cleric*,sry if we didn't attack your 27 with 10ppl and suicided.

lol, i like this the best. cause i was up there in front trying to build tower, when i saw like 5 of you show up before i could finish building, i was like omg. i'm so gonna die.

thank god, i manage to get it done. and run back before i was killed :P btw, it was just unlucky that your barb too that long to reach. you have no idea how much i was panicking when i saw your entire troop waiting to kill us :P

btw, we actually expected WW to send more people about 80 people was the estimate. so our plans were revolving around going against 140 people and not 80. bad intel :P

If by ppl glad that i left you mean people that envied me that i made 50 mil before level 70 well ya there are allot of those(Klath included).No i DID NOT scam people all i bough i payed for it NOONE gave it to me for free.If someone who was selling a 45g Spurred Mount on WC for 1.5m and someone buys it what makes me a scamer for offering 1m for 16g...
    Klath you are just narrow minded, envious and stupid.b:pleased

i'll just say you are not the only one to make 50 mil lvl 70 :P i got both legendary pet when i was 69 ish i think. so that's about 50 mil too :P well, i still have lots of high value item to sell at that time :P

btw, overall nice fight i really enjoy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i'll just say you are not the only one to make 50 mil lvl 70 :P i got both legendary pet when i was 69 ish i think. so that's about 50 mil too :P well, i still have lots of high value item to sell at that time :P
    Dont say that! Pissyhi scammed many newbies, i mean...Worked really hard on businezz to get that amount of coins.
  • Tiffanny - Sanctuary
    Tiffanny - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    None of Nishtara's high-sounding, flowery rhetoric has any credibilty in my ears AT ALL after Seppuku's no-show last Sunday night.

Bi-polar much? How the Hell do you convince members of a guild who just won a victory on the previous night to throw in the towel and not even SHOW UP? b:surrender

Is Seppuku a guild, or an MMO cult? Because a lot of its members must have guzzled purple Kool Aid laced with cyanide (ala Jonestown) in order to convince themselves to NOT show up last night. Either that, or they're just a bunch of internet sheep.

I'm at a loss for words. I don't want to hear Sepp's lame excuses, either. If the entire server can't see how ludicrous ALL of Nish's opening post is by now--after that ridiculous no-show surrender last night--then nothing I say could or would make any difference. b:shutup

Stop demonizing us. The Sanctuary map is a Christmas tree: red AND green.

Time for Pockey's bunch to start getting some bad press, too. This whole Nef-is-ebil bit has long since gotten oooooold...

--Scott
    <Nefarious> nobody
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    LOL there was a no show?

Any Sepp member wish to vocalise why? I thought you wanted to 'stop Nef's bid for world domination'?

Erm.....Not showing up for a TW doesn't exactly help achieve that does it?

@_@
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    bzbee wrote: »
    LOL there was a no show?

Any Sepp member wish to vocalise why? I thought you wanted to 'stop Nef's bid for world domination'?

Erm.....Not showing up for a TW doesn't exactly help achieve that does it?

@_@

Verge thought we had no chance, therefore didnt even want to try. What a great leader. Seppuku also will no longer do TW, instead they will focus on making friends and pve content.

Lots of people left Seppuku due to this (including me). TW gives u a break from lvling, and its extremely fun. Its a shame you would rather not praticipate in it. If you want to make friends, what the hell are you doing on the computer?b:shocked

Also, good job to the 4 members who actually wentb:victory
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No Show?? how rude, what am I? A figment of your imagination. Ferril and Myself went and we went in strong, with his arcane armr and wand and my heavy armr and splintered club( video on youtube soon). The fact of the matter is we did give up. We found it to be a pointless battle and good job nefarious, you wonb:chuckle. Big whoop, they will probably win most, if not all the TW's to come, unless a mass coalition is to form to fight against them.

"oh my god, what a shameless bunch not showing up for TW"
    *brushes off shoulder*
    What the hell are you so damn pissed about? you got your land get over yourself. did we **** your mother or something? its a game and we as a majority decided on a course of action. You think it gets to us that you rant on and on about how much we suck? LOL, find a new hobby child.

Also! Seppuku doesnt equal Nishtara. Get that in your head. Nish is one person in this guild, there are dozens more of us here. Your own personal vendetta we him is of no concern to the rest of the world, so stop talking as if the two entities are synonymous to each other.

Again: Seppuku is NOT a TW based guild. We are a PVE guild who just likes to mess around in TW (OMG having fun without drama?? CAN IT BE??)

AND DEADBONE
    Dont leave a guild and then turn around to throw **** on us. We made a decision, you decided the guild wasnt for you and you left. End of story.
    And for the many who have left here are their names :D
    -YOU
    -Zuyue ( who is so classy enough to talk **** on WC. Go ram your **** in a pencial sharpener)
    -Darq

You wont be missed b:bye
    -except maybe you DB. you entertained me a bit b:victory (kk fine you will be missed, at least by me)
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • vanweilder
    edited January 2009
    Seppuku also will no longer do TW
    I am very sad to hear this. I think Seep could have been some very worthy adversaries. Good luck to all those that left, and also to those that remained.
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    Let's see...when Sepp wins a TW....its all 'hail Sepp, glory to Sepp'.

But when Sepp loses...its 'so what if you win, TW isn't a big deal to us'.

b:chuckle

True that Nishtara is NOT Sepp. However he does represent Sepp. Every member of Sepp represents Sepp. This thread was started by him, to incite people agains Nefarious due to his personal vendetta, under the guise of 'doing it for the good of PW'.

Now, either he takes everyone as fools thinking people will not see through his flimsy excuse or he's deluded about how well he 'covered up' his story.

Personally I find it ironic that a thread started by (a member of) Sepp about ganging up on Nef in TW, and supported by many members of Sepp is now claiming that TW isn't a big deal to them. Why start this thread then? o.O

• Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    AND DEADBONE
    Dont leave a guild and then turn around to throw **** on us. We made a decision, you decided the guild wasnt for you and you left. End of story.
    And for the many who have left here are their names :D
    -YOU
    -Zuyue ( who is so classy enough to talk **** on WC. Go ram your **** in a pencial sharpener)
    -Darq

You wont be missed b:bye
    -except maybe you DB. you entertained me a bit b:victory (kk fine you will be missed, at least by me)

I was just stating facts.
    More people than that left, check the roster.b:chuckle
    And i will miss quite a few of you =(
    But not Eislynnb:shocked
    vanweilder wrote: »
    I am very sad to hear this. I think Seep could have been some very worthy adversaries. Good luck to all those that left, and also to those that remained.

So did I.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    True that Nishtara is NOT Sepp. However he does represent Sepp. Personally I find it ironic that a thread started by (a member of) Sepp about ganging up on Nef in TW, and supported by many members of Sepp is now claiming that TW isn't a big deal to them. Why start this thread then? o.O

He started this thread over a month ago. He quit playing playing about three weeks ago. So how does someone who doesnt even play anymore represent a faction? And why do you blame Nishtara for everthing? When he hasnt even been around. And he started this thread way before Seppuku declared they are a non TW guild, which was Verge's decision.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No TW's? b:sad
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    He started this thread over a month ago. He quit playing playing about three weeks ago. So how does someone who doesnt even play anymore represent a faction? And why do you blame Nishtara for everthing? When he hasnt even been around. And he started this thread way before Seppuku declared they are a non TW guild, which was Verge's decision.

In case you missed it, he was still posting at least 2 days ago. Also when you, yes you, were supporting his thread, you never at any time mentioned he quit and neither did he. As such, he was still posting as a Sepp member and so still represents Sepp because no disclaimer has been made.

No idea who Verge is but assuming he is the new leader of Sepp. I wish him the best and hopefully he does a better job representing and managing Sepp than it appears Nishtara did.

As for blaming Nishtara for everything, I think it would be wise for you to re-read the thread. My comments were centered on this thread and this thread only. I have no connections in game with Sepp or Nefarious. So, no I'm not 'blaming' Nishtara for 'everything'. Just making him responsible for his words in this thread.

edited January 2009
    Let's see...when Sepp wins a TW....its all 'hail Sepp, glory to Sepp'.

But when Sepp loses...its 'so what if you win, TW isn't a big deal to us'.

b:chuckle

We're sorry that we were happy we beat the largest faction in server? We're sorry that we voice our excitement about it? If you have nothing to do with either side why are you wasting your breath talking on this thread? Because you're a neutral party? Why does a "neutral party" write in such exaggerated languages. Give me one shred of proof where were boasted about beating nef or **** talked about. We did nothing of the sort. What kind of insightful comments have you made since you starting posting here? You are a corn on this already **** stained post. Out of place and funny to look at b:chuckle

shoo pest
    edited January 2009
    I was just stating facts.
    More people than that left, check the roster.b:chuckle
    And i will miss quite a few of you =(
    But not Eislynnb:shocked

oh my they did. I didnt notice sorry b:chuckle
    why not eislynn?? she is a sweetheart you monster!
    edited January 2009

shoo pest

actually this is directed to all who post on this forum. Please go spam WC with your comments so that you fund the game and keep it free for me. Thank you b:victory
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    We're sorry that we were happy we beat the largest faction in server? We're sorry that we voice our excitement about it? If you have nothing to do with either side why are you wasting your breath talking on this thread? Because you're a neutral party? Why does a "neutral party" write in such exaggerated languages. Give me one shred of proof where were boasted about beating nef or **** talked about. We did nothing of the sort. What kind of insightful comments have you made since you starting posting here? You are a corn on this already **** stained post. Out of place and funny to look at b:chuckle

shoo pest

Aww....more trash talking from Sepp. Why does that not surprise me?

Ooo big deal beating the largest faction in the server who had their resources split in 3. No gloating? Have you actually read the previous posts? I don't think so.

My language is exaggerated? Pardon me...I thought I was writing in plain simple English. Perhaps your grasp of the language is too simple?

It seems to me that from the start of the thread to now, all I've seen from Sepp is deceit and trash talk. So yes, perhaps my time is wasted here since it doesn't look likely that I will get an intelligent post answering my questions here. But then again, its my tiime to waste.

Hmm...why are Sepp posters to eager to get me to leave the thread? Hoping that the questions might stop? Try stopping me with intelligent answers. Trashtalking me makes me even more intent on exposing your deceit.

*takes out popcorn

Om Nom Nom

• bzbee
    edited January 2009
    actually this is directed to all who post on this forum. Please go spam WC with your comments so that you fund the game and keep it free for me. Thank you b:victory

How intelligent. Since you posted on this forum...........b:chuckle

• Devablade - Sanctuary
    Devablade - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Before i start i would like to point out that i am not an officer or have any power in the faction.

DeadBone -> At no time have we ever stated that we WILL no longer do tw. You left simply for the fact that Verge decided to send the white flag. Leaving the faction then saying we DO NOT do tw is untrue. We never declared ourselves as a non TW guild we simply dont revolve around TW as the only meens of our faction.

Yes we would be great adversaries but we simply do not have the numbers to do so. Would we be in the future? maybe so. But we do not base our faction upon the fact the TW is the only fun aspect of the game. Our recruitment status prevents us from recruiting mass amounts of people. We chose that way cause it builds structure and a good foundation.

Was it cowardice to throw the flag? Yes it was. We won that land we should defend it. The fact that we won the previous day has nothing to do with anything. We never shouted anything out of line that day. Would it have been different if Nemesis would of won? No, if eather 1 of us would of won the outcome would of been the same. Nef simply lost 1 land, simple as that.

The thread was originaly made over a month ago to show people that Nef can be beaten if faction attacks/defend have the same time slot. All the personal drama aside this was the point being made at saturday`s TW.

The only bad comments made on wc the day that we won was not from Sepp but from people in other factions. We simply got gratz and trash talk.

Yes it was a 3vs1. Get over it nef lost, most factions would. Simply QQing about the fact does not change anything.
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    The thread was originaly made over a month ago to show people that Nef can be beaten if faction attacks/defend have the same time slot. All the personal drama aside this was the point being made at saturday`s TW.

This thread was NOT made to show people that Nef can be beaten if factions ganged together. It was made to make people gang up against Nef because Sepp or Nishtara couldn't do it without others. Instead of being upfront about it, he hid behind false pretenses. That is what I question.
    The only bad comments made on wc the day that we won was not from Sepp but from people in other factions. We simply got gratz and trash talk.

As I said, my comments are based on this thread. In case you missed the gloating and trashtalking by your faction members, I suggest you re-read their comments.
    Yes it was a 3vs1. Get over it nef lost, most factions would. Simply QQing about the fact does not change anything.

And you were doing so well until you made such a Sepp-like remark. LOL

Perhaps you can take your own advice and stop QQing yourself.

And NO. I'm not a Nef and never have been a Nef.

• Devablade - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    This thread was NOT made to show people that Nef can be beaten if factions ganged together. It was made to make people gang up against Nef because Sepp or Nishtara couldn't do it without others. Instead of being upfront about it, he hid behind false pretenses. That is what I question.
    All the personal drama aside this was the point being made at saturday`s TW.
    EVERYONE knows you cannot beat nef by yourself, he was simply putting it out there that this would be a solution. Now because it was Nish that started the thread, it started on the wrong foot. If any1 else would of posted the idea would it have been treated different?
    As I said, my comments are based on this thread. In case you missed the gloating and trashtalking by your faction members, I suggest you re-read their comments.

I read the whole thread you came in this thread way after all this even began, i don't know who you are and i do not care. Nish always posts to back up false or what have might been false info. And Holy`s posts are quite funny.
    EDIT : what others in the faction say is non of my buisness, you should not judge a whole faction upon 1 or 2 members that may or may not have posted dumb things.
    And you were doing so well until you made such a Sepp-like remark. LOL

Perhaps you can take your own advice and stop QQing yourself.

And NO. I'm not a Nef and never have been a Nef.

I was simply stating that a 3vs1 fair or not happened. 'Sepp-like remark'? Damn you are shallow. Is Psihi in Sepp? no, yet he posted the same thing.
    I do not give a darn if you are in nef or not.
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    EVERYONE knows you cannot beat nef by yourself, he was simply putting it out there that this would be a solution. Now because it was Nish that started the thread, it started on the wrong foot. If any1 else would of posted the idea would it have been treated different?

Yes, everyone knows that. However Nish used that as an EXCUSE instead of being upfront about it. Funnily enough I don't think he expected anyone to see through his deceit. If he had not used that as an excuse, this topic would have taken a different slant.
    I read the whole thread you came in this thread way after all this even began, i don't know who you are and i do not care. Nish always posts to back up false or what have might been false info. And Holy`s posts are quite funny.
    EDIT : what others in the faction say is non of my buisness, you should not judge a whole faction upon 1 or 2 members that may or may not have posted dumb things.

Yes, I came in this thread after but I read through every single post. Nish always posts to back up false info? LOL? False info by who? Himself?

Yes, I can see why you would think Holy's posts were funny. *ahem*
    I was simply stating that a 3vs1 fair or not happened. 'Sepp-like remark'? Damn you are shallow. Is Psihi in Sepp? no, yet he posted the same thing.
    I do not give a darn if you are in nef or not.

Sepp-like remark again....and by Sepp-like remark, I mean resorting to namecalling and rudeness. So far almost every post by a Sepp shares that in common.

LOL if you wish to talk about shallow, unfortunately I take my hat off to Sepp members in this thread. ^_~

QQ enough yet?

• Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    DeadBone -> At no time have we ever stated that we WILL no longer do tw. You left simply for the fact that Verge decided to send the white flag. Leaving the faction then saying we DO NOT do tw is untrue. We never declared ourselves as a non TW guild we simply dont revolve around TW as the only meens of our faction.

Thats ********.
    Me, Darq, and MiniST left on the spot when this was said. Maybe you weren't there?
  • Devablade - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Thats ********.
    Me, Darq, and MiniST left on the spot when this was said. Maybe you weren't there?

Yes i was there, I saw all 3 of you leave. Darq said he left cause he now saw that he chose the wrong faction. He can if he so wishes. Mini is back pending on the decision we take at the Wednesday meeting. You left cause we threw the white flag.
    What ever was said about NO TW might have been missconstrued.
    Now for the TW part i will quote our website.
    1. WHO WE ARE
    Seppuku is a democratic, high end content PvE faction on the Sanctuary server of Perfect World International. Our focus is on building a solid core of high level, high quality players, and providing them the social and political frameworks they require in order not only to enjoy their time in game, but also to succeed at whatever goals they set for themselves.

6. TERRITORY WARS

After expenses have been deducted, and 15% has been set aside for the faction bank, all attendees will receive an equal share of the TW money.

All action plans are voted on by membership, this includes new recruits.
    Obviously if we had a section for TW we would do some.
    That meens we do TW according to what the members want.

And like i said before I regret that we did not defend our land.
    edited January 2009
    1. First of all Mr. Bzbee or whatever your name is, why do you think that the notion brought forward by nish to gather a coalition to take down nef is done under deceitful intent? Is it not stated very clearly that OF COURSE we cant take down nef by ourselves, are you kidding me? you think we are some super characters who can overcome the odds of 30 vs 80? dont be ridiculous. I think you just saw something obvious to everyone and got over excited that you actually understood something and thought you'd explain to everyone. Get over yourself, next think you know you'll have discovered the moon.

2. YES you are using over exaggerated statements. Oh glorious and mighty sepp? who said anything in that language besides yourself? did we flaunt that we won? did we rub it in nef's faces? did we declare ourselves a dominant faction? NO and dont go babbling things that you are completely unaware about. Since we've beat nef, the only people who said anything about it on the forums were other people who ARE NOT IN SEPP (excluding DB, but he's a butthead for ruining my almost perfect arguementb:angry)

3. Yes i did post on this forum. BUT im a broke **** **** who needs to keep it free b:chuckle. you people with your fancy wallets full of cash and plastics go spam WC now!

4. Sepp-like comments? what does that mean. What the hell do you know about us? It's unbelievably infuriating to hear human trash liek yourself talk about us like you know us. Do us a favor and run your head into a microwave. (yea i'll trash talk trash like you all day)

5. What i think Deva meant was that Nish comes on to invalidate all the false accusations done by Boy Genius Klath. He does not play anymore in the game so if you got such a crush on him, go find him, dont bring his name on us as if it is a burden. It is nothing of the sort, Nish was a great leader and its sad to see him go. His starting this thread was just bring to public attention something everybody thought about. Dont shoot the messanger.

6. Deva, dont hate on me, im just having fun b:victory
    edited January 2009
    No single faction can field as many people as Nefarious on any given TW night, they just have too many active players.

The only way to take down Nefarious is for the smaller, higher level guilds to all attack them at once, forcing Nefarious to either split their resources and defend multiple territories at once, or abandon land and focus on defending against 1-2 attackers.

Something like what ShockWave/Legendary did, except leave out the 20 man level 40 factions. If EPIC, Outlaw, WiccanWay, Seppuku, Knightz, Regicide, Dreaming, The9Kings, and Soviet all declared war on Nefarious at once, then a joint attack would stand a chance.

Not only that, but the non land holders need to get involved as well, before Nefarious owns half the map and the smaller, more focused factions are left fighting over the scraps. Factions like Mythical, Just, etc.

It's like a lottery. You don't have to actually beat 80 Nefarious people in a TW, you just need to hope you get a time slot where they're fighting 2-3 other battles, and crush them before they can move their entire force into your instance.

READ
    Nish stated what he believed was the key to victory.
    What happened saturday TW
    3 v 1
    Nef lost a land
    POINT PROVEN

END OF STORY

END OF THREAD
This discussion has been closed.