Restoring the balance of power.

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This week should be interesting. Since Nef is going for a city raid (city of Lost) it would be a good time for other factions to focus attack on their normal territories.

What makes you think that?
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What makes you think that?
    If nothing clicks about Lv2 and Lv1 NPC TWs, you need to look some things up on the net, preferably the asian version Wiki's and blogs.

But its kinda too late now =/ biddings way over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    this is what i don't get, even if people attack, we could easily defend and kill them before heading to lost to finish the mobs and boss. so i just don't understand how attacking would stop us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    this is what i don't get, even if people attack, we could easily defend and kill them before heading to lost to finish the mobs and boss. so i just don't understand how attacking would stop us?
    NECRO THREAD!

It won't Evga. lol Not in the least, and I look forward to being in on the first City taken on Sanctuary.

~Saitada

*edit* P.S. Nishtara, I pm'd you and asked you not to attack Amplified because I wanted to have my faction have a go at TW with a faction that looked like they would give us a real good go (prolly woulda kicked our butts but meh, it's all in fun). The fact that you divulged your intentions to me, w/o even knowing my own views or friendship towards Nefarious was your own stupidity. Ever hear the saying "loose lips sink ships"? Well, your loose lips sank your ship.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Holy Sht
    They Actually Did It
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Holy Sht
    They Actually Did It

Yes we did b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes we did b:victory

And it was awesome. There's a vid on YouTube now. b:victory
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Holy Sht
    They Actually Did It

for a while i was actually wondering what he is talking about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Holy Sht
    They Actually Did It

Did what??
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Did what??

Won the TW territory for "City of the Lost".
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Holy **** on a cracker...
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    >_>
    tis the coin bandit
    gimeh ur coinb:angry
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Let the thread be buried already. All things come in time, if you're patient enough. Just let things go how they are and we'll all see what happens.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Let the thread be buried already. All things come in time, if you're patient enough. Just let things go how they are and we'll all see what happens.

bump b:laugh
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    bump b:laugh

.. b:thanks
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I think this thread has been buried long enough already. I've spent hours while doing WQs or afk'ing in rebirth delta with pro groups (since a wiz can afk at stages 1-2-4-5-6-7-8 b:victory ) just to read it,mby not entirely but a good portion of it anyway.

Looking at the very few pages of the thread could make allot of ppl realize that nishtara had a very good prediction of the future back then,which lead's to the present. Seriously now allot of us failed to see that and kept relying on nef crumbling or that ghostly map reset idea that ppl keep relying on till this very day.

It's clear by now that PVE dominates this game,even if u'r on a pvp server TWs will be the same,late game will almost be the same : while early-mid game ppl can hope to fight it more fairly ,once 90 hit's in,not to mention 100, the PVErs will eventually stand on top despite their lack of pvp skill over their opponents and ,like mentioned before, it get's to the point in such equipment,lvl and sage/demon skills,difference that one can simply zerg their opponents.
    What's worse now is that nef lost all the good leaders and has no 2nd doubts about conquering the whole map(if it ever did),nor show any interest in wanting a challenge as being the top guild atm. From what I see they might have never wished for that anyway as apparently in all their history they've always zerg-rushed every1 barely knowing what a real equal TW is like,maybe some old members wanted,some didn't ,allot of their oldies left ,the leadership is different by apparently giving officer ranks based on how big some1's pockets are.
    It also appears to be a like a hive that attracts most rich players for the reason of getting even more rich (merchants ftw!).

Right now threatening ppl who stand against them like they did with regi and dreaming by switching attack on them from us hoping to "teach them a lesson" is the way nef deals with stuff.

Nefarious owns 29 lands,legendary 15,maybe it's time some of us should drop their egos and think about what the thread starter,nish(i'm lazy gimme a break :P ),intended to do.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    As admirable as your intentions may be (true or not), your message will do nothing but start a riot over how your picking on Nefarious, because, apparently, Sanctuary server revolves around them, and thats how they like it to be. But of course, you know the risks you take, by necroing this thread :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Niteblade - Sanctuary
    Niteblade - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    woot, yes ayano, lets help legendary erase nef off the map and conquer all the lands... after all, thats your ultimate goal, isnt it? where will the balance of power end up then?
  • Foy - Sanctuary
    Foy - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That is probably true, considering I believe that is what faction Ayano is in. However, the more logical choice right now would be for smaller factions to take out Legendary first, and then use those funds to fight Nefarious. Eventually the server will have enough high levels to form factions as strong as the big two, it will just take time.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the server probably has the levels due to bloody rebirth, it's just that whoever wants to tw goes to the big two or can't fight the big two due to lack of experience and all these people going to the big two. the rest just doesn't tw...

taking out leg for "funds" against nef is the most naive thing i've ever heard. someone seems to think having 1 or two lands yield profit over the costs of a longer-than-10-minute fight?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    inb4dalock

...finally
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    nuuuuuuuuu dun lock
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    However, the more logical choice right now would be for smaller factions to take out Legendary first, and then use those funds to fight Nefarious. Eventually the server will have enough high levels to form factions as strong as the big two, it will just take time.

What funds? This last weekend we saw every single TW on legendary land and the only effect was that Nef was able to gain land (good thing they had lots of help).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    GMs and Mods must be slacking today

lock this horrible memory away, thanks b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options