so...?

"i don my robe and wizard hat..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    1. First of all Mr. Bzbee or whatever your name is, why do you think that the notion brought forward by nish to gather a coalition to take down nef is done under deceitful intent? Is it not stated very clearly that OF COURSE we cant take down nef by ourselves, are you kidding me? you think we are some super characters who can overcome the odds of 30 vs 80? dont be ridiculous. I think you just saw something obvious to everyone and got over excited that you actually understood something and thought you'd explain to everyone. Get over yourself, next think you know you'll have discovered the moon.

That would be a miss but we don't have to be formal. :p

No it wasn't the plan that was deceitful. It was the reason he gave for the plan. Unless you are as blind as he expects the readers of his post to be, the intent was clearly more personal than to stop Nef from dominating the map. Perhaps it might serve you better to read what was said clearly rather than with blinkers on.

Damn...you mean I didn't discover the moon? Sobs! Poor me. b:chuckle
    2. YES you are using over exaggerated statements. Oh glorious and mighty sepp? who said anything in that language besides yourself? did we flaunt that we won? did we rub it in nef's faces? did we declare ourselves a dominant faction? NO and dont go babbling things that you are completely unaware about. Since we've beat nef, the only people who said anything about it on the forums were other people who ARE NOT IN SEPP (excluding DB, but he's a butthead for ruining my almost perfect arguementb:angry)

'Oh glorious and might sepp?' Please do kindly quote where I said that. Much appreciated if you could point me to that post.

And to answer your question, YES you did flaunt the fact you won. Read the posts by your fellow faction mates and I don't just mean deadbone. And since you yourself know there was at least a member of Sepp flaunting it, there goes your perfect argument out the window eh?
    3. Yes i did post on this forum. BUT im a broke **** **** who needs to keep it free b:chuckle. you people with your fancy wallets full of cash and plastics go spam WC now!

Don't worry, I'll do my best to accommodate although wc isn't really my style. I prefer to spam on clothes. :D
    4. Sepp-like comments? what does that mean. What the hell do you know about us? It's unbelievably infuriating to hear human trash liek yourself talk about us like you know us. Do us a favor and run your head into a microwave. (yea i'll trash talk trash like you all day)

There you go. That's a perfect example of Sepp-like comment. How about someone from Sepp posting something that isn't trash talk for once? I'm trash? LOL sure thing. ^_~

I'm surprised you didn't realise that trash talking only goes to show what kind of person you are and not what kind of person the one you are trash talking is. Keep going with your trash talk, not that we need more evidence of the kind of person you are.
    5. What i think Deva meant was that Nish comes on to invalidate all the false accusations done by Boy Genius Klath. He does not play anymore in the game so if you got such a crush on him, go find him, dont bring his name on us as if it is a burden. It is nothing of the sort, Nish was a great leader and its sad to see him go. His starting this thread was just bring to public attention something everybody thought about. Dont shoot the messanger.

Sure....you can pull the other leg too. But hey, whatever floats your boat. :)
    6. Deva, dont hate on me, im just having fun b:victory

It's ok. I'm sure Deva or whoever wouldn't hate you if you like shooting yourself in the foot. But try not to overuse the victory smiley, especially when you have nothing to be victorious about.
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    READ
    Nish stated what he believed was the key to victory.
    What happened saturday TW
    3 v 1
    Nef lost a land
    POINT PROVEN

END OF STORY

END OF THREAD
    and work together to defeat a common enemy.

Spread the word.

We were perfectly happy ignoring Nefarious, letting them have their 8 lands and work towards owning the first level 2 territory, however unconfirmed sources (several) have stated that now Nefarious has switched gears and plans on taking out Amplified and Seppuku in the north, before conquering the south western lands.

We also have on good authority that Nefarious wants to completely surround level 2 lands, even though you only need 2 territories (one of which borders the level 2) to attack a city, they don't want to put all the effort into taking it in PvE only to lose it in PvP.

The time is nigh, and the drums of war are beating. Where will you stand?

This is not an attack on Nefarious members. They have several good people still, but Nefarious as a entity has grown fat, flared ego, and they need a leash applied before it's too late.

Selective reading? b:chuckle

Now if youself or any other Sepp member thinks this is the end of story and the end of the thread, stop posting by all means. No one here is forcing any of you to post and none of you can stop anyone else from posting.

If you think that this topic is over, you couldn't be more wrong. This topic has indeed been an eye opener on the kind of members Sepp has.

The can of worms has just been opened.

• Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes i was there, I saw all 3 of you leave. Darq said he left cause he now saw that he chose the wrong faction. He can if he so wishes. Mini is back pending on the decision we take at the Wednesday meeting. You left cause we threw the white flag.
    What ever was said about NO TW might have been missconstrued.
    Now for the TW part i will quote our website.

Obviously if we had a section for TW we would do some.
    That meens we do TW according to what the members want.

And like i said before I regret that we did not defend our land.

And why is it the wrong guild for Darq? Cos Darq wants a TW guild.
    And since when did u know me better than i know myself? You cant tell me the reasons i did things, i left because of Verge declaring no more TW. And the fact you let Nefarious just steamroll you without fighting back, was just icing on the cake.
    Maybe i should have taken screenshots of Verge and Aco saying Seppuku has become to weak for twb:shocked
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    bzbee wrote: »
    There you go. That's a perfect example of Sepp-like comment. How about someone from Sepp posting something that isn't trash talk for once? I'm trash? LOL sure thing. ^_~

I'm surprised you didn't realise that trash talking only goes to show what kind of person you are and not what kind of person the one you are trash talking is. Keep going with your trash talk, not that we need more evidence of the kind of person you are.

Huh. Regarding the use of "Sepp-like comments", I'd like to throw in, that I'm sure everyone does, or has, atleast, used some form of trash talking at one time or another. I'm also sure, that Seppuku weren't the first to invent trash talking, either. So why is a trash talk-like comment, pointed in reference to their guild as a whole? I don't understand the reasoning.

A few days back, Flay and myself, were going to kill Jewel for some guildmates, to find some 2 Nef's, a Nem and an Outlaw trying to kill it. Now, they'd failed, to which I lol'd at, considering they were all 70+, so we sat down, and gave them a chance to try again. Failed again, to which they'd asked for a res, to which Flay did. Third time, failed again, to which we all basically fell out of our seats laughing at, so, am I to believe that in the future, if one of my guild members laugh at someone dying at Jewel, people would say "Wow, that's such a DarkFate-like comment" - what about other people who do?

Just trying to clear it up, since I don't get why you seem so intent on using that in every response. b:chuckle

bzbee wrote: »
    It's ok. I'm sure Deva or whoever wouldn't hate you if you like shooting yourself in the foot. But try not to overuse the victory smiley, especially when you have nothing to be victorious about.

Such touching words. It's obvious your mother gave you alot of love as a child. b:thanks

Ohh, and all of us can tell how you, along with several others, never "trash talk", right? Even as discreetly indirect as some would like to make it. :3

BTW, HolyInferno, you seem cool, keep posting. I don't see anything wrong with how you're going about it. b:victory
  • vanweilder
    vanweilder Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    BTW, HolyInferno, you seem cool, keep posting. I don't see anything wrong with how you're going about it.

Can i keep posting here too? I was very careful with my words, am i not cool too? Do i have permission? please?
    lol
  • Psihi - Sanctuary
    Psihi - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    A few days back, Flay and myself, were going to kill Jewel for some guildmates, to find some 2 Nef's, a Nem and an Outlaw trying to kill it. Now, they'd failed, to which I lol'd at, considering they were all 70+, so we sat down, and gave them a chance to try again. Failed again, to which they'd asked for a res, to which Flay did. Third time, failed again, to which we all basically fell out of our seats laughing at, so, am I to believe that in the future, if one of my guild members laugh at someone dying at Jewel, people would say "Wow, that's such a DarkFate-like comment" - what about other people who do?

Just trying to clear it up, since I don't get why you seem so intent on using that in every response.
    Heheb:laugh
    Give me 2 level 60+ clerics that know how to heal and purify properly and i can tank every boss(except Krimson:This guy hits hardb:sadb:angry) quests you get until level 70(yes including fb59).Give me a barb buff too and i can probably tank Krimson too(unless the guy does more than 6k dmg i should be fine).
    I soloed every miniboss quest i got between 70-80.b:victory
  • DevilWorship - Sanctuary
    DevilWorship - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Heheb:laugh
    Give me 2 level 60+ clerics that know how to heal and purify properly and i can tank every boss(except Krimson:This guy hits hardb:sadb:angry) quests you get until level 70(yes including fb59).Give me a barb buff too and i can probably tank Krimson too(unless the guy does more than 6k dmg i should be fine).
    I soloed every miniboss quest i got between 70-80.b:victory

Ok i wasted a couple days just browsing through all these posts since the server is down I will reply.
    The only question I have is how do you solo when you have or need 2 lvl 60+ clerics with you? a lvl 83 archer.... i expected more from an archer, i am changing characters.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ok i wasted a couple days just browsing through all these posts since the server is down I will reply.
    The only question I have is how do you solo when you have or need 2 lvl 60+ clerics with you? a lvl 83 archer.... i expected more from an archer, i am changing characters.

lol, someone has never experienced a debuff from a boss before. And you think at lvl 83 archers get 1 million hp? Dont make rash decisions without fully understanding the situation. You might later regret it.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • MissBehaved - Sanctuary
    MissBehaved - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I find this hilarious. First off Nef worked hard to build a faction and worked hard to find active members. They have loyalty. They have deserved what they have.

Our faction was still newish when Sepp decided to take our lands. You all thought it would be funny to hurry and form a faction of 70-80's with disloyal people who left other factions for the power they thought would occur. (They will be the ones to walk when it fails) and find a low faction to **** with. The awesome thing was, we wanted to move on map, that helped us, also you all thought you could eat Nef. I am happy they blocked you in. The only reason you all complain about Nef is because you want more land then them. So who does it make better? And you want others to help you, haha.

Our faction is hard work, like any. You just cant take 70's and up and think you will own the server. BTW while you are trapped up there all of us are catching up. We live for the day we battle Sepp again. Our last TW we had 108 people online. Recruiting lower levels helps them to be loyal. You help them and they help you.

I will look down on any faction who helps you to *gang up* on Nef. I hope they realize you are doing it for you and will turn around and try to eat them next. Like I said from the beggining, a faction with power as their only desire, like Sepp will never last long term Too many trying to stab eachother in the back. I know you have some decent people in your faction, but not many.

Anyone knows if you take 30 lvl 70-80's and pit them against 80 lvl 40-80, the high lvl faction is toast.

Im like anyone of course I want to win. I have pride in my faction, my leader and the way we play pwi as a team. We always know we can lose and we have, but if people quit your faction after a loss, they dont deserve to be in it. I know we will lose more and I think we will win more then we lose from here on out. I feel sorry for anyone getting attacked more than 2x a night, but it will keep happening to all of us. All we can do is take the loss and attack again next week. Its fun and part of the game we should just keep it that way.

You can hate me or love me I honestly dont give a flying f*.
    I love NWO thats all that matters.
    Hope to see ya in TW again soon.
    My generic avatar icon b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<enter intelligent comment here so people are impressed>
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    way to go miss. This what I though too when sepp attacked us. Now hope they like to be cornered off mapb:bye
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • bzbee
    edited January 2009
    Huh. Regarding the use of "Sepp-like comments", I'd like to throw in, that I'm sure everyone does, or has, atleast, used some form of trash talking at one time or another. I'm also sure, that Seppuku weren't the first to invent trash talking, either. So why is a trash talk-like comment, pointed in reference to their guild as a whole? I don't understand the reasoning.

Perhaps if you read without your blinkers you just might get the reason behind it. Each Sepp-like remark was in response to trashtalking by them, their usual response due to their inability to come up with a credible reply.

Hmm...your point being? Seriously....I doubt you even realise how far off you are with your analogy. lol

And no I cannot imagine why anyone would want to call anything a DarkFate comment. What in the world is DarkFate?
    Just trying to clear it up, since I don't get why you seem so intent on using that in every response. b:chuckle

Hmmm....I could try to explain it but I seriously doubt you will be able to grasp it.
    Such touching words. It's obvious your mother gave you alot of love as a child. b:thanks

Oh yes, my mother did give me lots of love. That's why unlike some juveniles I do not feel the need to trash talk anyone or try to drag their family into it. Fortunately for you I was brought up with manners.
    Ohh, and all of us can tell how you, along with several others, never "trash talk", right? Even as discreetly indirect as some would like to make it. :3

Like I said, I was brought up right. Just because you haven't had that experience don't presume to assume that everyone is like you.
    BTW, HolyInferno, you seem cool, keep posting. I don't see anything wrong with how you're going about it. b:victory

I'm sure you think he's 'cool' considering how alike you are. Perhaps you two can huddle together in game and trash talk till the cows come home. I'm sure you will have lots of fun. After all, birds of a feather flock together. b:laugh

Oh and let's not forget that you're an anti-Nef supporter. So Its obvious which side you would be on.
    Hey,

I'm not trying to take either side here; but I do agree with Nishtara, far enough to the fact, that if there is a large enemy, you need to work together (if you can't do it alone); to defeat them. I don't have anything against Nefarious, nor any guild, but as they're the reigning guild, people will obviously want to try to take them down.

Regardless of whether or not Nishtara has some kind of personal vendetta against Nefarious or not ~ the fact still stands, that Nefarious wants to take over more and more of the map, as I'm sure alot of others do, and that's a problem for alot of us. Like anything, if you can't beat something, you bring more people to help. This is one of those instances, and I'm sure it would also apply regardless of which guild was reigning.

Just my 2 cents.
    Take it as you will.

~~Asch.

• GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    OMG everyone just shut the hell up. This is 32 pages of NOTHING at all. People who argue for the sake of arguing annoy me.

Which is why I annoy myself.
  • ViolentJay - Sanctuary
    ViolentJay - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I see people comparing Outlaw to Nef based only on the amount of land they own. Some people might think this is logical but who has Outlaw defended against or taken land from that was a worthy opponent (maybe I missed something)? I am not talking down on anybody, I am just voicing my opinion.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    OMG everyone just shut the hell up. This is 32 pages of NOTHING at all. People who argue for the sake of arguing annoy me.

Which is why I annoy myself.

zomg its all mighty GHY... <.< why did ya ever even replied this post if this annoyed you
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • tmmaster
    tmmaster Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    just for fun b:laughb:laugh
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    zomg its all mighty GHY... <.< why did ya ever even replied this post if this annoyed you

Because I like being annoying.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Because I like being annoying.

sure you do like being annoying <.< *cough chin lurer cough*
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    sure you do like being annoying <.< *cough chin lurer cough*

I saw a guard lure Chin into townb:shocked
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wiccan way is noob... 20vs 40 ish ppl they lost in like 3 min...

they were so nooby/unorganized, they didnt even make it out of base before they lost. nef ran in with 4 catapults and 20ish ppl and owned everyone (they were all huddled near spawn

didnt even have towers set up

then complained about lag and how nef sent all their top levels there (i only saw a few lv 80+)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    actually we sent our best, we decided to finish WW first then take on nem then sep. well not all of them but a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    explains the 1 shots but still the crying was nooby
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wiccan way is noob... 20vs 40 ish ppl they lost in like 3 min...

they were so nooby/unorganized, they didnt even make it out of base before they lost. nef ran in with 4 catapults and 20ish ppl and owned everyone (they were all huddled near spawn

didnt even have towers set up

then complained about lag and how nef sent all their top levels there (i only saw a few lv 80+)
    Oh dont put other fac's down =P
    Im sure Nef has had their noobiest moments in TW they dare not like to share to embarrass themselves
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think they tried this week XD Only to get pwned by Nef anyways. XP

There's always that saying? If you can't beat em, join em? XDD I'd rather stay a Lycan with my barb and Ritual with my veno :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oh dont put other fac's down =P
    Im sure Nef has had their noobiest moments in TW they dare not like to share to embarrass themselves

That girl isn't even in Nef, I'm not sure how she knows so much about that TW. Please, don't trash-talk for us, we prefer civility.
    edited February 2009
    That girl isn't even in Nef, I'm not sure how she knows so much about that TW. Please, don't trash-talk for us, we prefer civility.
    Im just saying everybody has their embarrassing moments. Unless you actually did something bad or something worth hiding about, thats nothing to be ashamed of much less consider a trash-talk. =P We prefer civility too.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Im just saying everybody has their embarrassing moments. Unless you actually did something bad or something worth hiding about, thats nothing to be ashamed of much less consider a trash-talk. =P We prefer civility too.

Sorry, my comment was in response to you telling the other girl to not put other faction down.

Nef follows a very strict no trash-talking rule.
    edited February 2009
    Sorry, my comment was in response to you telling the other girl to not put other faction down.

Nef follows a very strict no trash-talking rule.
    ahh, understood.
  • Bat_Woman - Sanctuary
    Bat_Woman - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nefarious needs to give other guilds a chance. TW isnt just meant for them. Every time a new guild gets land they just get knocked out by nefarious. they never attack legendary or outlaw I only see them attacking guild that own little land. Its not very fair.
  • xtinct23
    xtinct23 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nefarious needs to give other guilds a chance. TW isnt just meant for them. Every time a new guild gets land they just get knocked out by nefarious. they never attack legendary or outlaw I only see them attacking guild that own little land. Its not very fair.

They don't need to give anyone a chance. You want a chance, get stronger and beat them. No, I am not affiliated with Nef, but statements like this are about as stupid as you can get.

You want a chance to be good, go play Hello Kitty Online if this is to tough.
This discussion has been closed.