Restoring the balance of power.

Options

Comments

• Ami_ - Sanctuary
    Ami_ - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    sorry ami, but friends dont lie to each others..i stoped to see you as friend when i knew you lied to me...

cause it wasnt just the fact you just fake being a girl... it was all those conversations we had about being girls in game, about sharing girls feelings and about all those private stuff you talk with only girls.. this is were i reproache you the fake

its also the fact that you said that sasaki was sexist cause he is asian.. im a girl and i can say that sasaki never been sexist toward me ..

how dare you to take girl position about sexism when you not even a girl and have no experience of it!!!!!! you think this is sexism?? lol you never experienced it.. doing a man job and being refused cause you a girl.. that is what i experience..

the fact that sasaki didnt listen to you, is cause you extremly not tackfull when you talk.. and offence ppl many times..
    and you know that fact, cause you had to appologize to me in the past for your words..

this is something rather bad to not be tactful for a diplomatie officier isnt it?

dont say you were my friend, cause if you realy were, you would not have play with me for 2 months with a lie.. after all i helped you..

add on:
    btw wasnt it rascist when you said that asian are sexist?

Wants facts? Sure lets have some FACTS:

Fact 1: When i was in Nef most of the officers we upset cause sas didnt listen, or did his own thing no matter what officers said. YOU LEFT AS AN OFFICER OF NEF including this reason. You arent even playing PWI now! WTF- Get Professional help or something!

Fact 2: The Asian race in general has a long history of being sexiest, doesnt mean all asians are and i never said they all were!

Fact 3: Your referance to alot of really close "private" chats is nothing short of a bunch of BUNK! we only chatted as friends, or so i thought we were, but i cant loose something i never had, your friendship........

Fact 4: after all you helped me.........helped me do what? Other then friendly conversations we didnt do much at all in game together.

Fact 5: Zero_cool = DRAMA QUEEN ......... Nuff Said

FACT 6: If you are my friend, it doesnt matter if you were purple with 7 arms and 4 legs, i would still be your friend. If you want to hate me thats your loss of personality , because frankly, if you only are friends with only 100% perfect people then you are alone, period. Get a GRIP on REALITY for your own sake!
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    Zero_cool - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Wants facts? Sure lets have some FACTS:

Fact 1: When i was in Nef most of the officers we upset cause sas didnt listen, or did his own thing no matter what officers said. YOU LEFT AS AN OFFICER OF NEF including this reason. You arent even playing PWI now! WTF- Get Professional help or something!

Fact 2: The Asian race in general has a long history of being sexiest, doesnt mean all asians are and i never said they all were!

Fact 3: Your referance to alot of really close "private" chats is nothing short of a bunch of BUNK! we only chatted as friends, or so i thought we were, but i cant loose something i never had, your friendship........

Fact 4: after all you helped me.........helped me do what? Other then friendly conversations we didnt do much at all in game together.

Fact 5: Zero_cool = DRAMA QUEEN ......... Nuff Said

FACT 6: If you are my friend, it doesnt matter if you were purple with 7 arms and 4 legs, i would still be your friend. If you want to hate me thats your loss of personality , because frankly, if you only are friends with only 100% perfect people then you are alone, period. Get a GRIP on REALITY for your own sake!

i helped you with quest, bosses and talking ( when you were realy depressed about nefarious)

and yes i told you some stuff i would not tell to dudes

you say im a drama queen, but thats like the first time i realy talk like that.. YOU had to appologize on nefarious forum for making dramas.. seriously, you were the one making troubles in nefarious.

and yes i left nefarious cause i had a different opinion than sasaki about leading a guild.. but that is only my matter and when i left them they still remind friends and i wish them the best... like i did for seppuku

yes it matter to me that you tricked me.. lie and cheat your friends isnt realy the kinda friends i want, i want straight and trustfull friend, that dont act like perver to trick young girls in talking.. i dont want schizo that just play with you and your feeling... this is not what i see as friends...
    my friends have to win my trust and my respect by acting with respect to me.. and you didnt show any respect..

so why i should respect you back? i dont judge ppl on what they are, but on how they act, and you did act dirty for 2 months.. saying how you surch of a strong woman and that you had to fight as a woman and everything.. lol
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Your quote Ami_, "Sasaski doesn't like me because I'm a strong woman [unlike you]", said to Zero.
    Yes, I can see how if you do not claim to be a girl in games you may be slightly misunderstood.

I also have only pointed out that I see only nishtara for Seppuku anywhere, and when there are elected officer positions for such things, I question whether it is just a charade of a democracy or not.Especially with Nishtaras veyr military style of management.

To Nishtara, you did not give shockwave the benefit of "innocent until proven guilty", there is no reason where you should be given such a benefit, if you do such actions, you must always be aware of not replicating "such underhand tricks".

Secondly, I forgot that if you are a faction under 50 people, getting allies to help is "restoring the power" whereas if you are over 50 people it is "dirty underhand tricks". You are deciding whether things are "right" or not as you go along, and completely dependant on what you are doing yourself, it works out well for you, but not so much for consistancy.

I ask you again, drop the **** and make the statement, i'll help:
    Nefarious is the largest guild on server, we feel threatened by their presence and feel that as time goes by they will have to attack their neighbours. We would like to preserve ourselves and, we speculate, your factions lands by taking some of their territories away in a mass coordinated attack.

This ignores everything like 1 territory a week, 200 max person limit therefore power capping blah blah, but I thought you may accept a more favourable statement for your cause.

Its a pity you condemned shockwave so much, maybe you could have led a charade longer
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    Nishtara - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dorm wrote: »
    You are deciding whether things are "right" or not as you go along, and completely dependant on what you are doing yourself, it works out well for you, but not so much for consistancy.

I made my opinions known in post #1. It's up to the server population to decide what they think is "right", whether they want to attack Nefarious or not.

Even if they don't feel threatened by Nefarious, they're more than welcome to attack when everyone else attacks. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we were perfectly content staying away and doing our own thing, but if they want to get in our face, we're more than happy to dance.

That's what TW is about, PvP. I made it clear in post #1 that the only way to defeat Nefarious was to gang up on them, I'm not sure why you're confused, but apparently the only recourse Nefarious has had so far (other than Geo's post) was personal attacks, which is rather sad really.
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • dorm
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Even if they don't feel threatened by Nefarious, they're more than welcome to attack when everyone else attacks. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we were perfectly content staying away and doing our own thing, but if they want to get in our face, we're more than happy to dance.

I said it before, I will say it again, there is speculation as to who planned the first move. Nefarious says you (screenshot that you have posted), you say nefarious (their attack on amplified, on a personal note, I was not on friendly terms with amplified, and would have definitely not been against an attack even ignoring Seppukku)

This is just becoming another they said he said argument, which you already admit you used against shockwave without proof. Not a good start in my personal opinion.
  • dorm
    edited December 2008
    Options
    but apparently the only recourse Nefarious has had so far (other than Geo's post) was personal attacks, which is rather sad really.

I have also said this before, I do not care for a tactical attack against Nefarious, that IS what TW is about. What I do care about is your propaganda and the charade you play. I have made no attack against Seppukku, as it is a course of action of a smaller guild when faced by a larger guild. I HAVE made an attack on you for your blatant inconsistencies and justification or damning of actions of other guilds based upon what you feel at the time.

Have principles I do not care about, having consistent principles that you preach, I do.
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dorm wrote: »
    I said it before, I will say it again, there is speculation as to who planned the first move. Nefarious says you (screenshot that you have posted), you say nefarious (their attack on amplified, on a personal note, I was not on friendly terms with amplified, and would have definitely not been against an attack even ignoring Seppukku)

The screenshot from Saitada I posted was taken *after* Nefarious had bid on Amplified's land, and days after I began hearing reports from various sources that Nefarious planned on coming North to attack us.

Saitada had msg'd me and asked that we not attack Amplified's Ancient Wall, as Contagion wanted to attack it, I'm not clear on why, perhaps Contagion is allies/friends with WiccanWay, I do not know. I responded with the msg you see in the screenshot. This was also well after our plans with Amplified to move through Avalanche Canyon into Thousand Wood had been voted upon (6. Territory War - Potential Land Offer from Amplified). (Ask Nef's spies to look at our agenda items for December 17th, or anyone in Seppuku you know you can trust). Then ask them about the next agenda item, 7. Territory War - Expansion Plans.
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

WTF? Since when did Asian race in general have a long history of being sexiest? Hasn't all races in general whites, blacks, hispanic, "Guys" in general have a long history of being sexist. Get your facts straight and don't use a generalize statement as fact. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • heartless888
    heartless888 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I thought Ami_ was a woman.

I learned Ami_ was in fact a guy.

I did not give a rat's ****

The end.

a tiny reminder, this a video game, online, you know on the INTERNET, if you really get offended and feel betrayed by something that happens on here, go out a bit more, the amount of people playing the *wrong* gender is massive, 2 months of online friendship? betrayed? oh my, the SHOCK.

PS: saying over and over and over *you dont know jack because you aint a woman like ME* is down right just as sexist.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Guys and girls,

Please get back on topic and no flaming please or we may have no choice but to close this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heartless888
    heartless888 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Guys and girls,

Please get back on topic and no flaming please or we may have no choice but to close this.

i like the kitty.

on topic...

i agree
  • Sifow - Sanctuary
    Sifow - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Guys and girls,

Should just close this. It has turned into personal attacks rather than the topic at hand. Sadly when humans are around each other, things become hateful.

If the factions want to attack Nef, so be it, Nefarious welcomes the challenge. If they want to do things dishonorably, that is their choice. Though they also need to get Nishtara's true intentions into their head. He wants to take over the map himself but knows Nefarious is in his way. Think about it.

Also, to the person who compared this to WWI and WWII...This is a game, not real life. I don't recall soldiers flying on swans and swords with their guns in hand.
  • Aedril - Sanctuary
    Aedril - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well, now that the flames have died down, back on topic.

As I said initially, any faction can attack Nefarious (or any other guild for that matter) at any time, for any reason.

I fail to see how this idea is in any way a rebalance of power on the server though, could someone explain that to me?

Nefarious is over 10 times as strong as Seppuku (by TW bid refund amounts at least). Seppuku, who had a TW max refund of just over 18m last week, should have one-tenth of the amount of territories as Nefarious, who has hit the refund cap of 180m. That assumes that everyone wants fairness though, which I know for a fact is not the case.

For those of you that don't know, the TW bid refunds are calculated by taking into account the number of players in a faction, plus their levels.

Nobody likes getting ganked 3v1, but Nefarious will defend all attacks to the end - both in and out of the instances.
  • Oishasan - Sanctuary
    Oishasan - Sanctuary Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    TW = Territory WAR

yes it's a game, and when someone references a real war incident to analyze strategies in a WAR-game, I do not see it in any way as inappropriate.

Since it is PWI, he could have used references from China's history of conflicts between the kingdoms throughout the centuries, but that would fly over most peoples heads, (though it would make for great analogies!)

Or just reference Ikkitousen, since it probably applies better and is more entertaining. (and has skirts! b:victory)
    Oishasan
    Light Armor build, Support Cleric

Kenmei
    Barbarian, feral build

amale
    Arcane Veno
    Beetle Wrangler
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Rawr, Ikkitousen ha!
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ok I've read this whole topic and now it's just repeating itself. So I'm going to say what I think is going on.

Nefarious is quite obviously the most powerful faction on this server and getting stronger everyday. That is a FACT.

Nishtara, like everyone else on the server, realises this and wants to stop them before they become unstoppable. That is fine, the guy relating to WW1+2 is 100% correct. It IS war. You need to strategise the playing field to help you. Nishtara has realised that Nefarious can pwn any faction 1v1 sure. That's just obvious, which is why they need help from other factions too. The other factions have also realised this and think the same way, but don't want to get on the bad side of Nefarious.

Secondly, someone said that you can only be attacked by 3 factions on one week, that can't be right, if I remember correctly Shockwave a few weeks ago when Godsfear was still in charge got attacked on ALL their territories which was 4/5 at the time AND they were attacking Legendary at the same time.

Also I don't remember seeing Nish say that Nefarious was evil anywhere on this whole topic, or even implied it. Where the hell did that come from? Nefarious isn't really a hard working guild in the way that it helps its guildies. When I was there whenever I needed a boss it took days to find a party, and it ended up not even being from Nefarious, usually from another guild. All Nefarious does it grind all day and do FB runs and TT runs if it benefits them. But hey, I haven't been in Nef for a couple of weeks now so it could of changed (not likely) but that's how it is.

Lastly I'd like to state that all the Nefarious members who have posted in this topic, (4-6?) wouldn't be saying what they are if they were in another guild, who were struggling to get to a higher rank with more power without the worry of Nefarious attacking them. How boring would it be with one guild taking over the whole map? I made a character in the Lost City server so I could see their territory map. It looks so intense having 3-4 guild corners on the map, with the red faction taking up most of it including 2 of the level 2 territories. At the moment it's just Nefarious going on a murderous rampage of every guild they want rid of, with every guild scared to attack because they know they can't win, sure it's fun for Nef but it's not fun for any other guild trying to get up to Nef's standards.

By all means Seppuku has every right to try and take a few lands off Nefarious so that there's a few more weeks for the other factions to get more territories. This has already been said but you need to team up with other people, it's all about war, anything can happen so you shouldn't get surprised or complain when something like this happens.

Please don't flame me as I have just said how I see it and how I'm pretty sure the rest of the server (besides Nef) sees it. Thanks.
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Secondly, someone said that you can only be attacked by 3 factions on one week, that can't be right, if I remember correctly Shockwave a few weeks ago when Godsfear was still in charge got attacked on ALL their territories which was 4/5 at the time AND they were attacking Legendary at the same time.

You can only have 3 battles in the same day. You might end up having to do 9 battles in a single weekend, but you'd only ever have to do at most 3 fights at the same time.

Nefarious claims they have no issues with this, and for the most part they're right. With even 150 active people they could most likely split their resources to defend against 3 attackers at once.

I seriously doubt however that after participating in even say 6 battles in a single weekend, many of their members would be willing to do so anytime soon in the near future. I know personally I don't look forward to potentially doing 3. If Nefarious however feels that they can handle that in a weekend, that's up to them.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You can only have 3 battles in the same day. You might end up having to do 9 battles in a single weekend, but you'd only ever have to do at most 3 fights at the same time.

Ohhh Ok that makes sense, my bad.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    GodHatesYOU, on the Oracle server in MY version of this game. One guild does on ALL the land, the whole map is red. No one stopped them, so now they are unstoppable. They fight 9 tws every weekend against the strongest guilds in the server. Takes them 10-15 minutes per tw, and yet to lose. So i think everyone needs to ask themselves, do we what Nefarious to be like them?
    edited December 2008
    Options
    GodHatesYOU, on the Oracle server in MY version of this game. One guild does on ALL the land, the whole map is red. No one stopped them, so now they are unstoppable. They fight 9 tws every weekend against the strongest guilds in the server. Takes them 10-15 minutes per tw, and yet to lose. So i think everyone needs to ask themselves, do we what Nefarious to be like them?

That's why I was backing up Nish, we don't want that to happen because that would suck unless you are actually IN Nefarious, owning the whole servers territories will be as boring as cheating in a single player game. I don't think ANYONE wants that to happen, even deep down in Nef members they want a challenge at least.
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    even deep down in Nef members they want a challenge at least.
    My sources claim that geoggadi (nef director?) got mad pissed that amplified didnt show up to fight.

Not sure what he expected though, 80 people over lv60 against 30-ish lv30-60? Nef expected a challange?
  • Tiffanny - Sanctuary
    Tiffanny - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    This all seems pretty silly to me. But then, I'm a geezer gamer--dating right on up there alongside Woody Hearn and Jeff Greenspeak--and a lot of what goes on in MMOs seems pretty silly sometimes.

I'm in <Nefarious>. I'm just an average guy--an old-school MMOer who has loved petclasses since trying a Beastmaster in EQ. I don't have two heads or fangs or any Napoleanic delusions of blowing the nose off the Sphinx while trying to conquer the world. I love Nef because it's got a lot of old-school MMOers in it who remember what the MMO universe was like before WoW came along and redefined (more like dumbed down)the entire genre.

Our leader, the inimitable Sasaki, is a very low-profile dude who always plays it cool and doesn't ever spam worldchat. Hell, I rarely even see Sas do any recruitment messages--in stark contrast to the roughly 8,139 "plz join Nerdrage, seeking all 40+ (90+ for Venos) we do TT,TW, Zhen, and take long walks along moonlit beaches together." messages I see in WC on any given day. In fact, I rarely see anyone in <Nefarious> talk in WC, period, other than to offer to give people guided tours of FB 19-79, (BYOB).

There is no reason for any silly conspiracy theories or alarmist outcries concerning either <Nefarious>, or its intentions. Territory Wars IS what it IS; it is the PvP endgame in a mostly PvE-based ruleset (remember, Lost City inhabits an alternate universe wherein players have feet for hands, water flows uphill, and clocks run backwards, so we won't even go there). Guilds--factions--compete against each other in order to both capture and hold onto territories. It is a free-for-all system wherein no guild which cannot defend their land can long expect to hold onto it. Some factions can and will play head games with each other, attempting to manipulate each other's leaders and members into basically doing things which will benefit only themselves, for the most part.

It seems from this thread that a self-appointed United Nations Secretary General (Nishtara) has designated <Nefarious> as being the United States of the PWI-Sanctuary map. Predictably, as in the real world, we are thus being demonized, lied about, labeled Imperialist Capitalist Pigs, and accused of being The Third Reich returned from the grave, poised to invade Poland.

This being the case, you may believe what you want--you will anyway. Being a geezer gamer has taught me that much about people, if nothing else.

All I ask is that everyone keeps things in their proper perspective. <Nefarious> is not participating in any silly, manipulative head games. We have no so-called "Allies" in TW, probably because Sasaki understands the concept of TW and realizes how pointless it would be. TW is not a backyard tea party beteeen little girls who are attempting to learn basic life lessons concerning sharing and caring. It is a competitive environment, a contest, a challenge. It is a break from grinding mobs, running FBs, farming mats, browsing catshops, and crafting twink gear for lowbie alts. It's a way for faction members to band together in large numbers--something most members would otherwise never do--and work together towards a common goal.

Let it stand at that, and put aside all of the politics. Because this thread's opening post was nothing but pure politics. It was every bit as annoying as listening to Al Gore pontificate about global warming while flying around the planet on his private jet, burning up more fossil fuel than an entire fleet of Cadillac Escalades roaring through Atlanta along I-20 would consume in three months. It's just blatant attempted manipulation, about as subtle as a commericial for Viagra broadcast during old reruns of "Murder She Wrote". Is there a point to any of that? If so, I missed it. :/

If you're in a TW faction, just pick a spot and fight. Attack someone, defend when you're attacked. Do your best, and if your best isn't good enough, try again next week. Or don't try at all. Maybe you're more of a carebear at heart. No shame in it--carebears make better lovers, according to all of the latest studies released by the Archosaur Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. So it's all good.

You're wasting your time if you're creating phony "alliances" and acting like you're morally superior to another faction based on how much land you're willing to "share", or not conquer, or whatever. Fact is, the more land you occupy, the more time and effort it will take to hold onto it. We at <Nefarious> already know this. We're just taking things one day at a time, about the same as everyone else. We're not Germany circa 1937. Sasaki isn't Napolean, either. We're not headed into Russia in the dead of winter, or busy playing the role of Dr. Evil holed up in a secret underground hideaway, plotting new ways to torture innocent kittens and gerbils. We're just a bunch of MMO fans, PWI players, who have banded together in order to do everything the game allows players to do. Period.

Bottom line: just play the game, folks. Don't allow others to pull your strings like puppets. TW is a contest between EVERYONE. It's Guild Wars gone global. WoW PvP with a purpose other than sitting atop an epic mount in Ironforge hoping to be /inspected by n00bs. It's a massive FUBAR playground, inviting everyone to dogpile everyone at the goalpost. Save your alliances for PvE imo. You're failing to understand both the spirit and intent of TW by trying to recreate the Unted Nations ingame. It's supposed to be Territory WARS, not territory cease-fires, agreements, treaties, proposals, and phony smugness masquerading as moral superiority...

--Me
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    <---- Will happily defend territory all weekend.

With regards to ethics of PvP TWs, I agree with GodHatesYOU above, for the most part. People will do whatever they believe is in their best interests and good for them.

However, the original post was in fact a proposition to other guilds, slanted in every possible way. Exaggerated at times, and likely wrong in its conclusion that:

"Once Nefarious does lose ground to a smaller faction, they'll most likely do the rest of the job for us, and implode in a feast of smack talk and in fighting."

I wouldn't want any of the other guilds to confuse the situation and believe that Nefarious will be through if we lose land. I can only speak for myself, but I will happily forgo a million+ coins a week for the joy of PvP TW (b:pleased).

I don't fault Nishtara for trying to do whatever he can to further his own goals (whatever they may be), and I really don't care if it involves hypocrisy, manipulation, and downright deceit (as many have suggested). Those things are for each to decide for themselves (and I personally don't know Nishtara well enough to have my own opinion).

I know that there can be no such thing as an unbiased decision so propaganda seems to be fair game. However, it is wise to try to remove some of the bias, so I hope that each guild will try to make their decisions analytically (Game Theory) and not based on either; dislike for Nefarious, or conversely mistrust for Nishtara.

Good luck all,

Falls
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    My sources claim that geoggadi (nef director?) got mad pissed that amplified didnt show up to fight.

Not sure what he expected though, 80 people over lv60 against 30-ish lv30-60? Nef expected a challange?
    We were attacked by two big guilds, we had 30 people for tw (lvl 40-75). We could have split our forces and lost both wars, or send everyone to NWO and keep one territory. Im very sorry that i didn't please Nefarious, but quite frankly we did what was best for us, not them.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    We were attacked by two big guilds, we had 30 people for tw (lvl 40-75). We could have split our forces and lost both wars, or send everyone to NWO and keep one territory. Im very sorry that i didn't please Nefarious, but quite frankly we did what was best for us, not them.

This is why Nefarious needs to be.. I won't say stopped, but calmed down a little bit, like given a sleeping pill or something. All the other guilds can't get many members because they're all going to Nefarious so that they can win TW's and get money. Sure we've got guilds like NWO with 17x people and Dreaming with 19x people but how many are active? 30-40? This is because the majority of the players still in these guilds have stopped playing, which is why they aren't in Nefarious. It's already a pain in the **** to recruit, I got about 20-30 after we won our first TW but that's it, all my recruiting doesn't work anymore. Is this how the servers TW will end? Everyone joining the main guild so they don't lose a TW? Just think about it to yourself for a bit.
  • Earcher - Sanctuary
    Earcher - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

geo was cool as always and he didnt get mad.
    obviously we wanted to see someone fighting us, and it's reasonable for us to complain a bit when we saw no one. who doesnt have temper, my friend? and we kept the disappointment to ourselves. we didnt put up any wc to express our superiority over other factions. no one was laughing at amplified for sending only one ppl (a veno).

just imagine this to ur own faction, won't u be equally disappointed? and can u guarantee that none of ur faction mates wont be "mad"?
    Elfen Lied is my life
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    In the My version of PW, one guild controls basically the entire map. this caused everyone to come to PWI.

But like most good MMOs factions like Nef useally end up disbanding for the stupidest reasons.
    Back.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Anyone else notice Nefarious is the only guild on the map to not have a real pvp tw? yet they own the most land, and are the biggest faction. For all we know, they could be pvp tw noobs :3
  • ifthin
    ifthin Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    tw is fun. period. the end. who cares who you're fighting, just do it.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    geo was cool as always and he didnt get mad.
    obviously we wanted to see someone fighting us, and it's reasonable for us to complain a bit when we saw no one. who doesnt have temper, my friend? and we kept the disappointment to ourselves. we didnt put up any wc to express our superiority over other factions. no one was laughing at amplified for sending only one ppl (a veno).

just imagine this to ur own faction, won't u be equally disappointed? and can u guarantee that none of ur faction mates wont be "mad"?

Wtf? I did not send a veno b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.