1171819202123»

Comments

• Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    can i get
    help plz
    i am a good person

missing are my 105 wiz my 104 BM and my 1o4 sin ...yes all the hard way"))
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Can you tell me what characters you are missing?
    You haven't told that yet.
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    hey guys i have spent more than18k rl coin i need help

pls help me
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    hiya guys i tried all your suggestions iam tired i need help can someonewlk me through
    on how tostart a new threadb:cry
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • ImBak - Heavens Tear
    ImBak - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hey.. i haven't play for about 1-2 years..XD
    Aaaand i lost my saftey lock pasword.. and i tried everything i remember.. XD
    how can i fix it?
    b:surrender
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    how can i fix it?

Never edit in the first place? I never did.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2012
    how can i fix it?

Submit a ticket, wait a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkrai203
    darkrai203 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The safety lock reset wait time is too long, most people (like me) can't leave their computer on for 3 days straight, let alone with perfect world working. Make it so that the wait time for safety lock can be reset immediately after the time runs out.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2012
    darkrai203 wrote: »
    The safety lock reset wait time is too long, most people (like me) can't leave their computer on for 3 days straight, let alone with perfect world working. Make it so that the wait time for safety lock can be reset immediately after the time runs out.

You don't have to leave your system on for 3 days, or even be logged in. You just have to not touch the safety lock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stridermykl
    stridermykl Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yes,, im beginning to dismayed to the game becoz of this lock .. if u need a lock ,, just put a numbered password.. thens its way cool .. ryt? and why it needs that enough 3 days time ? u can make it for only 8 hours,,, for at least... i juct *** up with this and had nearly gave up this game. its a ******* idea .. u know that?
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yes,, im beginning to dismayed to the game becoz of this lock .. if u need a lock ,, just put a numbered password.. thens its way cool .. ryt? and why it needs that enough 3 days time ? u can make it for only 8 hours,,, for at least... i juct *** up with this and had nearly gave up this game. its a ******* idea .. u know that?

Don't Necro Threads if have any issue or problem make a new thread regarding that issue/matter and post it , As per you Complain this System has been implemented by The Dev's in China , Gms or Support Team can't change it for you. All thou u can try contact Gm or maybe i should say this is correct Forum section for you Suggestion Box
    Thank you !b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss