Warning Re: Safety Lock Function

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    dragonshead - read the very first posting in this thread. see where it says "page 64 of 64", and right by that, there's a link that says "First"? click that link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • fistofr4ge
    fistofr4ge Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ok, i dunno hw, but ma safety lock got set to 20hrs, and when ever i log in, it starts afresh from 20hrs!!! All my other characters have the same time as well!!! HELP!!!!b:cry
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Please take some time a read the first post. b:sad
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • a7mad15
    a7mad15 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    When my account back A7mad150 / laaraan idk why i got banned b:cryb:shockedb:sad
  • DarkFallzx - Archosaur
    DarkFallzx - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    plzzzzzz i need a pwi worker some girl told me that she is my faction leader she tricked me and made a fake account that's the same name as my faction leader here like this Killlaa and this is the fake one Killlaa i thought it was my fac leader when they had the same name but in the fake name has a capital i and i missed that but the real one doesn't have a i capital so i thought it was him and she said she wanted to borrow my mount i said yes cuz i thought it was my fac leader but i waited 6 and 15 min and she is not giving it back plzzzz help me plz it was my first mount i never got a chance to enjoy it my friend gave it to me when i came to he's marriage plz help me plzzz he's toon was bankkCCleric and i waited for her to go on and she never went on my friend told me her's main toon has the word redbull in it and thats all he said but he might be wrong plzzzzzzzzz i want it back plzzz help me plzzzzz i never did anything wrong i love this game plzz i want it back it was a GRAND LOBSTER plzz im begging plz pwi worker get it back to me i seware im not lying plzzz pwi worker talk to me plzz i wish i never trusted him but plzz i want it back plzzz help me anyone or pwi worker plzzz im begging
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    plzzzzzz i need a pwi worker some girl told me that she is my faction leader she tricked me and made a fake account that's the same name as my faction leader here like this Killlaa and this is the fake one Killlaa i thought it was my fac leader when they had the same name but in the fake name has a capital i and i missed that but the real one doesn't have a i capital so i thought it was him and she said she wanted to borrow my mount i said yes cuz i thought it was my fac leader but i waited 6 and 15 min and she is not giving it back plzzzz help me plz it was my first mount i never got a chance to enjoy it my friend gave it to me when i came to he's marriage plz help me plzzz he's toon was bankkCCleric and i waited for her to go on and she never went on my friend told me her's main toon has the word redbull in it and thats all he said but he might be wrong plzzzzzzzzz i want it back plzzz help me plzzzzz i never did anything wrong i love this game plzz i want it back it was a GRAND LOBSTER plzz im begging plz pwi worker get it back to me i seware im not lying plzzz pwi worker talk to me plzz i wish i never trusted him but plzz i want it back plzzz help me anyone or pwi worker plzzz im begging

1. I don't see how this has anything to do with the safety lock question that was answered a long time ago.

2. You got scammed. It's the whole buyer beware thing. take it as a life lesson, you aren't getting the stuff back. GM's have stated before that they won't return items lost in this fashion.
  • stoopidilla
    stoopidilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I really hate safety lock, i mad the mistake of putting it on for 18 hours because i did not fully understand it and have been wating three days for it to go off and its really annoying, anyone else think safety lock should be completely removed?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    I really hate safety lock, i mad the mistake of putting it on for 18 hours because i did not fully understand it and have been wating three days for it to go off and its really annoying, anyone else think safety lock should be completely removed?

No, it works perfectly fine as it is. The only failure in understanding when you set it, is the failure of the user to take the time to properly read and comprehend the blatant warning that they force in front of you when you are trying to change it. Not to mention that they tell you again when you go to change it back to normal.

When you're setting it...
    safetyverify1973.jpg

When you remove it...
    safetyremove6890.jpg

The only thing annoying is the failure of the user to read the warnings and then later complain that they weren't warned, or that they didn't understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HateTheSin - Archosaur
    HateTheSin - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i have a bit problem in safe lock my other account name swimma_bm lvl 101 some 1 safe lock it in 24rhz then i keep changing it to 1min then i didnt open it in 3days but still 24hrz PLZ help ME b:sadb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i have a bit problem in safe lock my other account name swimma_bm lvl 101 some 1 safe lock it in 24rhz then i keep changing it to 1min then i didnt open it in 3days but still 24hrz PLZ help ME b:sadb:cryb:cryb:cry

3-days is 72 hours. If you long in at 70 hours because you feel it's been 3 days and then tinker with it, you just reset your timer.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • jeangriff755
    jeangriff755 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I am having some very difficult times with this safety lock myself. Even when I create new characters the dang lock is set and I can't do anything. I have entered the 1 minute time and it still won't unlock for me. I have a character that is a level of 34 and I can't do anything with her. I need her to send coins or rather gold to my other characters but to no avail. I am finding this utterly nonsense. I am really new to this game. I am a player of WOW and am getting interested in this game. But with this safety issue holding me up. I might just have to go back to playing WOW
    Sincerely a new PWI player
    edited February 2012
    1. did you read any of the many instructions here about having to wait 72 hours without touching the safety lock to get it to reset?

2. Did you read the notice telling you that very same thing when you set the safety lock?

3. If you read all of this and are still having a problem understanding, give up any MMO that isn't Neopets or Rune-Scape

4. If you did in fact read everything, have a complete understanding of the process and it actually isn't functioning the way that it's designed. Then why are you posting here? Submit a ticket.

Just for a reference, I'll quote an earlier post of mine in case you managed to miss it.
    No, it works perfectly fine as it is. The only failure in understanding when you set it, is the failure of the user to take the time to properly read and comprehend the blatant warning that they force in front of you when you are trying to change it. Not to mention that they tell you again when you go to change it back to normal.

When you're setting it...
    safetyverify1973.jpg

When you remove it...
    safetyremove6890.jpg

The only thing annoying is the failure of the user to read the warnings and then later complain that they weren't warned, or that they didn't understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kserv
    kserv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    thanx so much for the info for my safty lock b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • kserv
    kserv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    3-days is 72 hours. If you long in at 70 hours because you feel it's been 3 days and then tinker with it, you just reset your timer.

i need to get my safty lock off and i dount know my pss for it can a GM send me it thanx b:cryb:cryb:surrender
    edited May 2012
    kserv wrote: »
    i need to get my safty lock off and i dount know my pss for it can a GM send me it thanx b:cryb:cryb:surrender

Submit a ticket if you need your password reset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • macedonia12
    macedonia12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    my Bank safe box is lock for pass pleas fix this i cant play !
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    my Bank safe box is lock for pass pleas fix this i cant play !

Submit a ticket asking them for bank password reset, they will ask u few informations and then it will be reset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • ArcticRain - Raging Tide
    ArcticRain - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I don't really know how saftely lock works, but if it's supposed to secure your account, if your account get's comprimised, can't the person just wait until safty-lock time is up before they **** around with your account?
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    hiya guys sorry to post here :((

how do i start a new thread :((

when i log on all my toons are missing can somone help mr pls:))
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
    edited June 2012
    hiya guys sorry to post here :((

how do i start a new thread :((

when i log on all my toons are missing can somone help mr pls:))

you start a new thread by clicking the New Thread button in the forum.

You find all of your toons by selecting the right server.

You don't have good luck getting answers from problems that have nothing to do with the thread you're posting in, so search to find a similar subject to your issue that hasn't been necroed already, or start a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    hiya and ty where is the new thread function pls i dont see it im sorry for posting here :(
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    i am missing my 105 wiz my 104 sin my 104 bm .....yes all the hard way i want them backb:cry

and ty sylen for your reply hun :))
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    hiya and ty where is the new thread function pls i dont see it im sorry for posting here :(
    Here, have some helpful images.
    1. Go to the appropriate forum.

2. Start a new thread with the New Thread button.

Or just take Sylen's advice and make sure you're ACTUALLY logging into Dreamweaver and not a different server.
    b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    ty jerimied you have been a big help....i never use foums.....missing are my 105 wiz my 104 bm and my 104 sin.......yes all the hard way :)
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    call me lame but i tried to go to community and could not find thread starter

....missing are ny 105 wiz my 104 bn and my 104 sin yes all the hard way
    czn someone

help me pls
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Will you stop already? You're wasting your time.
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    ty jerimied you have been a big help....i never use foums.....missing are my 105 wiz my 104 bm and my 104 sin.......yes all the hard way :)

shut the ** up you idiot :((

i need help you are just a fking
    a
    ping
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • y4kuzi
    edited June 2012
    Okay - thanks for letting me know I'm a "fking a ping" or whatever. I didn't know that. :)
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    hiya guys i am having trouble starting a new thread

can someone help me about walking me through a new thread

sorry for calling you a ping missing are my 105 wiz bm104 and my 104 sin
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • y4kuzi
    edited June 2012
    hiya guys i am having trouble starting a new thread

can someone help me about walking me through a new thread

sorry for calling you a ping missing are my 105 wiz bm104 and my 104 sin

We already know. Just read the replies from other people, the answers you need are there.