TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    TTforMeh hmm i will accept to what you say that your not in nef, but can you tell me, WHY exactly do you post from an alt ? Or are you some one whom no one takes seriously at all.

By the way as for Swaze/HolyInferno he Never wanted to hide who he is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Didn't read the rest of your post but you're on an alt, no? :p

nuuu....that's his main...he just didn't bother to lvl itb:chuckle.

But seriously, why say all that when you post on an alt yourself TTforMehb:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *steals the popcorn and coke*

>.>

So much drama.. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But seriously, why say all that when you post on an alt yourself TTforMehb:puzzled

Because of this , my dear Watson :
    Or are you some one whom no one takes seriously at all.

Hey what do you know , it fit's HatedSoul again b:laugh .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Because of this , my dear Watson :

Hey what do you know , it fit's HatedSoul again b:laugh .

Hey mang. don't be mean to hatedsoul b:cry, especially not from clowns that abandoned leg to get that 3rd color on dat map and made the most serious person in leg (aka) about tw step down b:sad

leg was my favorite, it hurts mang. :(
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hey mang. don't be mean to hatedsoul b:cry, especially not from clowns that abandoned leg to get that 3rd color on dat map and made the most serious person in leg (aka) about tw step down b:sad

Lol.. what do you even know. Aka left for another game when anniversary packs came out. She never stepped down.

edit: unless it was during that time that I wasn't around..
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *steals the popcorn and coke*

>.>

So much drama.. o.o

*steals the stolen popcorn and coke*

:D
    edited February 2010

Sowieeeeeeee , but this little ol' pimp has a policy of not being in the strongest faction , no matter which one it is , because that's soooo not challenging . Guess who was the strongest faction was(yes even if it was for a very short while) when we clowns ( I ISH SCARED OF CLOWNS ! ) went to Outlaw ? No , it wasn't nef b:avoid .

But yes ! We did blew it up , happy NAO b:cry ? This should be a lesson to ppl : if your gonna try and step up for a change either do it with ALLOT of ppl or spare yourself the effort since it'll only cause even more trouble :( .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • TTforMeh - Sanctuary
    TTforMeh - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    aww herne i thought we were friends b:cute
    and why from an alt and why such dumbness?? bc most of all the stuff written by alts are dumb or useless or a bunch of ****..
    wow you guys are easily side tracked b:chuckle
    im honored that you all take so much time to humor me so.. b:pleased
    quite honestly most of what i have written is just dribble anyhow.. but seems most of you enjoy that sort of stuff and really im getting such a chuckle out of it.. b:laugh
    edited February 2010
    and why from an alt and why such dumbness?? bc most of all the stuff written by alts are dumb or useless or a bunch of ****..
    quite honestly most of what i have written is just dribble anyhow.. but seems most of you enjoy that sort of stuff and really im getting such a chuckle out of it.. b:laugh

NOW , you didn't talk like HatedSoul at all . Easy on the insults though , we already got warned once .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It just seems like all alts think they're so great cause attract attention.. I like reading these things, It's silly. b:pleased
    You can't see me b:avoid.
    edited February 2010
    It just seems like all alts think they're so great cause attract attention.. I like reading these things, It's silly. b:pleased

Pfff , other alts are not interesting , our main goal is still to find out who is tannzie ! An alt that has brought this much entertainment to this thread deserves this much attention b:laugh .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok so i might as well be a noob with a reply bc i see there r many of them on this thread..

1. this is suppose to be a damn battlefront report not a damn QQ session.. tho i see much of that..

2. Tannzie ur a moron.. u go on and on about how bad ppl r and how smart u r.. well then why the f**k rnt u a damn leader urself? u know so much as to wat is right and wat is wrong prove it.. no u r a loud mouth that hides behind a fake name ( oh wait im sorta doing that too but hey wtf thought i'd join in too b:chuckle )

3. Deceptistar u r a cry baby that cant stand to lose that's apparent and anyone that cant see ur a true noob is stupid.. Like the holier than thou Herne said lvl means nothing if ur a f**kin noob and trust me u say some much on these forums that everyone should see ur nothing but a f**kin QQ noob..

4. Oh one more person to call out Swaze aka HolyInferno i've seen many of ur posts and a lot of them have smack to say about Nef too but yet hmm lookie lookie wat i found http://nefarious.eikylon.org/topic/5000/ >.< so really maybe u should just stfu bc ur nothing but a hypocrite

Nef has 80+% of the map and all u ppl do is try to look for drama within Nef.. Why is that? to make them mad? plz they dont give a **** about wat u ppl think or say.. they will continue to tear up TW bc why bc they can.. no matter wat kind of drama there is in the guild it will happen and why is that.. bc they all have one common goal in mind PAINT THE MAP RED.. and when it happens i will be laughing at all u noobs.. instead of trying to stir up drama with ppl who could careless about wat u say, why not try and learn TW and some Strategies on how to take the big red monster down.. LOL it'll be quite a while before that happens tho im sure just like every great empire it will eventually happen.. haha maybe b:bye

btw flame me all u want it just shows im right i'll be laughing at every comment that u've wasted ur time to make..
    lawl looky this nub b:chuckle you must be one of the newer peeps. The older posters here know i pretty much accept my faults when its apparent, as discussed in past threads. Im all about logic and i like questioning things. I take it you dont read alot (actually you probably cant read, looking how ive contradicted your post PRIOR to u posting) and only skim through the 'active' areas, hence missing 'how' each person is.

Weird yes, but i just adore posts like this b:cute all the cussing and complaining and belittling. Makes you think what kinda twisted person is posting such things. Is it a nerdy student? A parent that reprimands their kids while posting **** on the net? Or is it one of those crazy pple on the street acting a little 'funny'.
    NOW , you didn't talk like HatedSoul at all . Easy on the insults though , we already got warned once .
    well if he IS Hated we all know theres 2 pple playing on him. The one that knows how to type clear english and astounds pple with his proper english, and the one that types with his face literally. I remember when the proper english Hated posted on the forums, everyone asked WTH is he cause it was SO obvious. He didnt post after that :P Either that or a bipolar disorder of some sort. But that would explain why TTforMeh sounds a bit crazy. I mean comon i bet a load of pple have heard Hated rambing on the west arch streets like a real madman..cept in a virtual game >.> I wouldnt be surprised if hes one that goes on the street asking pple for a quarter.

I mean seriously 9 out of 10 pple would think "WTFs up with this guy, is he a weirdo?" if pple like TTforMeh suddenly spoke up like that during a live discussion.

.. yeah that post certainly sounds like Hated, the way he types his views from a 3rd person outsider position and his demands for the 'players'. That or a close relative lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2010
    lol the way I see it, Deceptistar might've been trolling a bit with her "I'm just saying" remarks, but you come on here, directly attacks her, and get all defensive, thus it's you that looks bad in front of everyone. You haven't realized this? Stop getting trolled and just calm down.
    *applause*
    theres only a couple pple that can stir up a proper and serious discussion from those troll remarks here b:chuckle amazingly pple like holy and EVGA are included. Some peeps, well, they talk upside down and dont realize its actually their **** thats talking.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2010

why you thought i was, see basically this is an alt TTforMeh, now i dont know this person, if i known the real person behind this, i guess he would have told me exactly who it is, even in whispers. Knowing the fact that i wont let the real name out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

edited February 2010
    All quiet on the work front ...>.>

man im bored. Entertain me pls herne? :d
    edited February 2010
    guess what even am bored ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    guess what even am bored ><
    dun fall sleep D:
    maint. today so still have TT3-3 BH to finish.
    edited February 2010
    yeah i wanna do the genie boss too, need mats greena nd gold from it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    yeah i wanna do the genie boss too, need mats greena nd gold from it...
    ...u doodoo futt...
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok I don't usually have time tgo waste on utter muppets but I have 5 mins spare so time to put you in your place.
    WoW, thats what my Outlaw has become to ? Well mate i had decided not to give comments on insolent jerks like you, but eh dude go take a break, you sound as if your some big fckng **** out there

Ok 1st everyone else had a good giggle at my little piece of sarcasm, but oh no here comes the emo train that is hermerroid hunter whaa whaa whaa. Ok this thread has nothing to do with you, at all you don't TW cos no respectable faction is gonna touch you. They all know you. Go read book on humor sometime.

By the way your Outlaw, yours! OMG how conceited are you?? Get a clue, better still get a life.

well for your information, LvL doesn't really prove anything, you whimp, Skill is that matters

Yes thats the thing that I have and I get to test out in TW each week and you don't whats the matter herne, feeling lonely are we? As well as skill I also have many other thing your don't for example manners, a life outside of the game, friends and a clean bill of health.
    and i bet you didnt face a worthy opponent yet

Hmm lets see I have faced off against some of the best Amplified has to offer. In addition to this during 5 month at Regicide I faced off against the best Nefarious and Legendary had to offer. I won some I lost some. They carried themselves with honor and respect. You should consider trying someday, if you can see past your own halo that it. Now thats been my opponents, is there anything you would like to say to these people, herne?
    well try and face me some day ya noob, i'll teach you a few tips and tricks here and there.

Wow OMFG your so insecure that you need to challenege me to a duel, you sad pathetic little man! I was brough up in a civilized society where it is wrong to pick on beat and humiliate people who are in someway challeneged, instead we offer pity.

I'm sure I can learn something off you though. How to suck as a wizard. Life being an outcast. Failure. etc etc etc.
    As to finding who Tannzie is good luck, i know a lot of people working on it. If i were you i wouldnt be crossing him, he kinda hurts, when he talk, guess what he would do if you fight him ?

If I actually find out who they are, they may actually put up a good fight, which is always good. This is the single worst attempt at a threat I have ever seen btw. You probably don't have a clue who this is anyhow.
    Anyways jerk, keep loud mouthing yourself, while you can.

Err no what I do is comic relief, the loud mouthing, emo garbage to your after all looking at the forums this is what you best at. Seriously you spend more time in forums than in game. Sad and weak. I keep doing what I do cos in the end, no one can stop me!

By the way, difference between you and me or anyone is , we don't have to get people to vouch for us for how good we are.

I don't need people to vouch for me, if they want to great, if they don't know me great. I personally do not care. At least some people had to ask whp I was. As for you we all know you - Hermorroid Hunter oh yeah aint he that angry troll from the forum <end story>
    If you dont believe, who cares, your just a noob, who loves to brag. lol

I don't need to fight you or anyone to know what I can do, I certainly don't give a **** what you think. You have to be the ultimate hypoc because your the biggest noob in existance. Noob in PWI, noob in RL. You have no place in either world. Whats the point to your existance really?

In the end you just a sad, lonely, pathetic little individual. You will always live in the shadow that Devalis was better than you.

I intend to waste no more time on the likes of you, my time is precious and I can't be wasting it on insignificant things like the troll that is hermorroid hunter.

As for lycan fail, dunno what your problem is but your talking out of your backside as usual. You talked more smack than anyone else. So you can disappear back under the rock your crawled out of.

Ok I have wasted more than enough time on this non sense. Enjoy your fantasy world herne, long may the population of iyt remain at 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
    edited February 2010
    wow taking time out to do so many comments, proves that you dont have a life, good job, and please someone can summarize it for me, not bothered reading so much

but it sure looks like the last pyrogram i shoved up your **** did hurt you a lot, well its not me calling you names but the other way around. And yeah, be happy with the fake pride, atleast i got a life, not to QQ on here but u dont

by the way frankie said no using foul language or thrashing here, keep that in mind, we dont want a clown like you to get banned
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    K ...Sammy & Herne that's enough . I knew both of ya ( more or less ) when I was still playing and I think you both were decent people thus I see no point in all this name calling , who sucks at playing a wiz , who has a life and who doesn't etc .

We certainly wouldn't want one of the most epic threads in PWI locked because of some petty arguments , no matter who it come's from .

Big-bosom-red-banned-Aya-chan say's (which is now a pimp ) : let's all play nice b:cute .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited February 2010
    *looks at the big wallap of text...*

o.o

*imagines the guy playing in the image of his ex's fav anime girl talking....*

umm... i like robots?
    edited February 2010
    K ...Sammy & Herne that's enough . I knew both of ya ( more or less ) when I was still playing and I think you both were decent people thus I see no point in all this name calling , who sucks at playing a wiz , who has a life and who doesn't etc .

We certainly wouldn't want one of the most epic threads in PWI locked because of some petty arguments , no matter who it come's from .

Big-bosom-red-banned-Aya-chan say's (which is now a pimp ) : let's all play nice b:cute .

dont tell me your read that **** lol, but you know well am not even bothered bout him as a matter of fact, he still is butt hurt about the fact, that i could make in one of the best delta squads in regi, where as he couldnt :P happens all the time, as its said, dogs that bark dont bite, anyways as said by ayano, lets not thrash on this thread, why not come in game and take it out in whispers ? ****!! i got you blacklisted lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    *looks at the big wallap of text...*

o.o

*imagines the guy playing in the image of his ex's fav anime girl talking....*

umm... i like robots?

Pfff , that's not my fav anime girl b:laugh ( flat chest *cough* ) .

Btw I hate robots ! b:angry

Terminator is an exception because Arnold Schwarzeneger played him . Hence why terminator 4 sucked !
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I wish you were this considerate when you were killing my phoenix all those times. b:cry
    edited February 2010
    I wish you were this considerate when you were killing my phoenix all those times. b:cry

Ummm , a excuse , excuse , ex... oh GOT IT ! When I was arranging the cards for a poker game the pyrogram card slipped from my hands and flew into your nix by accident . b:avoid

Did it work ?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ummm , and excuse , excuse , ex... oh GOT IT ! When I was arranging the cards for a poker game the pyrogram card slipped from my hands and flew into your nix by accident . b:avoid

Did it work ?

haha, funny that a phoenix takes so much damage from fire attacks >_>
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:embarrass Regi's new logo... rofl