TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i guess undine and then pyro, thats why nix was taking so much damage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Herne doesn't pvp, he likes to pve. So fighting him would be a difficult thing to do. b:cute
    b:embarrass Regi's new logo... rofl

I wanted our logo to be a turtle.. :(
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wow taking time out to do so many comments, proves that you dont have a life, good job, and please someone can summarize it for me, not bothered reading so much

but it sure looks like the last pyrogram i shoved up your **** did hurt you a lot, well its not me calling you names but the other way around. And yeah, be happy with the fake pride, atleast i got a life, not to QQ on here but u dont

by the way frankie said no using foul language or thrashing here, keep that in mind, we dont want a clown like you to get banned

Actually, to form any kind of relevant response, you would have had to of at least read through what the dude said. Just my 2c. b:shocked
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Herne doesn't pvp, he likes to pve. So fighting him would be a difficult thing to do. b:cute

I wanted our logo to be a turtle.. :(

wth even is it o.o some say it's crossed heart. I think it looks like the **** devil from South Park b:cold
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    All right guys, I'm all for a competitive server, but let's clean up the language-- and remember that using symbols to get around the Chat Filter is not allowed.

Thanks,

FrankieRaye

Congratulations Frankieraye for being the first GM/Mod/CM to dare venture into this unholy abomination of a thread b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Istilah - Sanctuary
    Istilah - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Congratulations Frankieraye for being the first GM/Mod/CM to dare venture into this unholy abomination of a thread b:cute

Will someone be writing battlefront reports in this thread?

I sometimes visit this thread but I can never find any and I give up after a few pages.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    wth even is it o.o some say it's crossed heart. I think it looks like the **** devil from South Park b:cold

I believe.. its an R in the middle of 2 crossed swords.
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Will someone be writing battlefront reports in this thread?

I sometimes visit this thread but I can never find any and I give up after a few pages.

There are reports, you just have to wade through the drama to find it o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm going to kill you miri :P for not making my fraps b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    I'm going to kill you miri :P for not making my fraps b:chuckle

QQ, but but.. it's not my fault PWI (and fraps apparently) doesn't like more than one core..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, since you seems to get fraps working for you, i'm going to blame you b:chuckle it's easier, a fix and visible target b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    meow meow :3

The last few pages have been an interesting, and pretty funny, read.

Perhaps This thread should be renamed "TW/Nef QQ/Trashtalk" and there should be another thread, that is monitored by Frankie to only have the posts by TheDan submitted.

I guess the conversation could stillbe held out here, if TheDan posted same posts in both threads.

I don't get all the wizzie vs wizzie haet either >:
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Enelysion's logo was submited 2 weeks ago and still hasn't appeared. Obviously it is too powerful for the server to handle.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok I don't usually have time tgo waste on utter muppets but I have 5 mins spare so time to put you in your place.

Ok 1st everyone else had a good giggle at my little piece of sarcasm, but oh no here comes the emo train that is hermerroid hunter whaa whaa whaa. Ok this thread has nothing to do with you, at all you don't TW cos no respectable faction is gonna touch you. They all know you. Go read book on humor sometime.

By the way your Outlaw, yours! OMG how conceited are you?? Get a clue, better still get a life.

Yes thats the thing that I have and I get to test out in TW each week and you don't whats the matter herne, feeling lonely are we? As well as skill I also have many other thing your don't for example manners, a life outside of the game, friends and a clean bill of health.

Hmm lets see I have faced off against some of the best Amplified has to offer. In addition to this during 5 month at Regicide I faced off against the best Nefarious and Legendary had to offer. I won some I lost some. They carried themselves with honor and respect. You should consider trying someday, if you can see past your own halo that it. Now thats been my opponents, is there anything you would like to say to these people, herne?

Wow OMFG your so insecure that you need to challenege me to a duel, you sad pathetic little man! I was brough up in a civilized society where it is wrong to pick on beat and humiliate people who are in someway challeneged, instead we offer pity.

I'm sure I can learn something off you though. How to suck as a wizard. Life being an outcast. Failure. etc etc etc.

If I actually find out who they are, they may actually put up a good fight, which is always good. This is the single worst attempt at a threat I have ever seen btw. You probably don't have a clue who this is anyhow.

Err no what I do is comic relief, the loud mouthing, emo garbage to your after all looking at the forums this is what you best at. Seriously you spend more time in forums than in game. Sad and weak. I keep doing what I do cos in the end, no one can stop me!

I don't need people to vouch for me, if they want to great, if they don't know me great. I personally do not care. At least some people had to ask whp I was. As for you we all know you - Hermorroid Hunter oh yeah aint he that angry troll from the forum <end story>

I don't need to fight you or anyone to know what I can do, I certainly don't give a **** what you think. You have to be the ultimate hypoc because your the biggest noob in existance. Noob in PWI, noob in RL. You have no place in either world. Whats the point to your existance really?

In the end you just a sad, lonely, pathetic little individual. You will always live in the shadow that Devalis was better than you.

I intend to waste no more time on the likes of you, my time is precious and I can't be wasting it on insignificant things like the troll that is hermorroid hunter.

As for lycan fail, dunno what your problem is but your talking out of your backside as usual. You talked more smack than anyone else. So you can disappear back under the rock your crawled out of.

Ok I have wasted more than enough time on this non sense. Enjoy your fantasy world herne, long may the population of iyt remain at 1.

WoW, your hate for herne is really awesome, and no you didn't think or write all this in 5 minutes. Well you know, your real bad troll. Trolls don't target particular person and keep banging them. Normally trolls look for any loose comment and bang on that comment not the person personally. As to what your post proved, its really some major ingame vendetta which you are pushing on the forums, and if that be it, then keep it igname and in whispers, this is not a place for personal vendetta, here we discuss, teach, learn, and Of course TROLL.

Based on the fact that your post is totally and solely for Herne_Hunter, all i can say is its full of **** and ****, why ? cause its obvious, your talks are baseless, you don't have backup to what you say, NO1 here attacks anyone of there real life or personal life, how can we believe you ? We don't expect you to say anything nice about him.

As to you, well you know its ban-able to share accounts, and as to your account, it belonged to your girl-friend which you took over. So i guess GM's might want to look into it.

As to you as a wizard, i remember you limping around in TW's regi Vs Nef. To be serious you are a magical girl, the moment you come out out from the gates, you used to vanish, first i thought distant shrink, but then ... Realized you used to die ...

Anyways i guess i wont troll people like you. Seriously you make sinangel look a lot better out here.

Really sad to see this, what Pockey's guild has come down to, Outlaw had a reputation of not thrash talking, or insulting anyone, not even there greatest enemy. It was Outlaw Heritage to be nice, welcoming, brainy. But i guess time has changed leaders as well as its policies. Hope you guys stick well enough to make a mark, a good mark, a famed but not flamed mark on Sanctuary again. As it was before.

~ Tannzie.

P.S~ To all my lovers, sorry was caught up with real life, couldn't post that much. Oh and yeah Sammy don't bother replying to my posts, i put people like you on my forum ignore list, Troll but please keep some decency.
  • Ansuli - Sanctuary
    Ansuli - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The thing is, i wasnt there, dont know who is right or wrong BUT something is there, cause else Keeley wouldnt have come post on the forums, she has ben trying to justify Outlaw here, all through out. More over dont have to tell me what i need to do, as a matter of fact, am doing my job perfectly fine. But sadly looking at you and Valk, i sometimes wonder, that the future of Outlaw? Didnt think my Pockey build the faction to see it come to hands like you, feel sorry for my bud. Anyways, i hope Outlaw gets to see more sense from now.
    Really sad to see this, what Pockey's guild has come down to, Outlaw had a reputation of not thrash talking, or insulting anyone, not even there greatest enemy. It was Outlaw Heritage to be nice, welcoming, brainy. But i guess time has changed leaders as well as its policies. Hope you guys stick well enough to make a mark, a good mark, a famed but not flamed mark on Sanctuary again. As it was before.

Lol can anyone say hipocrite, you take the moral high ground and tell Sammy not to troll and yet you repeatedly insult outlaw. I dont know who your main is and I dont care but I'm guessing you lost TW to them and are a sore loser.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Lol can anyone say hipocrite, you take the moral high ground and tell Sammy not to troll and yet you repeatedly insult outlaw. I dont know who your main is and I dont care but I'm guessing you lost TW to them and are a sore loser.

Read English ? Guess not, let me get it more simpler for you, trolling is accepted we don't hate it, what i meant is troll on a particular loose comment, but don't get personal ingame vendetta on the forums, don't insult anyone here on a personal level, or use lewd remarks, what Sammy was doing is targetting one person and commenting on there personal life, real life. THAT is what most of us don't like, Sammy got trolled, on stupid comments he made, but he got back on herne in a real harsh manner, which i don't think most of us accept here. Hope i got my point through to you ?
  • Ansuli - Sanctuary
    Ansuli - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Read English ? Guess not, let me get it more simpler for you
    don't insult anyone here on a personal level

Hmm I'l put the jury out on that one

Oh and dont bother accusing me of being sensitive and that what you said wasn't an insult. An insult is an insult regardless of how offensive or harsh it is
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Hmm I'l put the jury out on that one

Oh and dont bother accusing me of being sensitive and that what you said wasn't an insult. An insult is an insult regardless of how offensive or harsh it is

the jury would say one thing, you shouldn't be coming here and trolling, your too cute to be crushed by the other ones.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Enelysion's logo was submited 2 weeks ago and still hasn't appeared. Obviously it is too powerful for the server to handle.
    sounds like something sinangel would babble out >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sounds like something sinangel would babble out >.>

Sounds like something CapnK would say <3 b:chuckle
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    long lost bros? =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WoW, your hate for herne is really awesome, and no you didn't think or write all this in 5 minutes. Well you know, your real bad troll. Trolls don't target particular person and keep banging them. Normally trolls look for any loose comment and bang on that comment not the person personally. As to what your post proved, its really some major ingame vendetta which you are pushing on the forums, and if that be it, then keep it igname and in whispers, this is not a place for personal vendetta, here we discuss, teach, learn, and Of course TROLL.

Based on the fact that your post is totally and solely for Herne_Hunter, all i can say is its full of **** and ****, why ? cause its obvious, your talks are baseless, you don't have backup to what you say, NO1 here attacks anyone of there real life or personal life, how can we believe you ? We don't expect you to say anything nice about him.

As to you, well you know its ban-able to share accounts, and as to your account, it belonged to your girl-friend which you took over. So i guess GM's might want to look into it.

As to you as a wizard, i remember you limping around in TW's regi Vs Nef. To be serious you are a magical girl, the moment you come out out from the gates, you used to vanish, first i thought distant shrink, but then ... Realized you used to die ...

Anyways i guess i wont troll people like you. Seriously you make sinangel look a lot better out here.

~ Tannzie.

P.S~ To all my lovers, sorry was caught up with real life, couldn't post that much. Oh and yeah Sammy don't bother replying to my posts, i put people like you on my forum ignore list, Troll but please keep some decency.

O.o for somebody u don't like... U sure spend a lot of time writing him these love* letters b:shocked

CAN A REGI OFFICER PLZ CLARIFY WTH THIER ICON IS? b:surrender we're all very confused
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    O.o for somebody u don't like... U sure spend a lot of time writing him these love* letters b:shocked

CAN A REGI OFFICER PLZ CLARIFY WTH THIER ICON IS? b:surrender we're all very confused

>.> It's crossed swords behind a shield with an R on it....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VenusFox - Sanctuary
    VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010

tho im not a regi officer Vilk looks to me like a reddish colored shield with a black "R" in the center and cross swords behind it.. correct me if im wrong...

Blah.. a minute slow and a penny short.. b:surrender
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    >.> It's crossed swords behind a shield with an R on it....

i want that next to my name b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I want a turtle next to mine. b:angry
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    better yet a teletuby :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Damn, you caught me. Sinangel is my alt. Now everyone can get back to guessing who Tannzie is.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Damn, you caught me. Sinangel is my alt. Now everyone can get back to guessing who Tannzie is.

A bm playing a bm alt.. b:shocked
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Capn, Letta is obviously hiding on an alt giving away all of our info b:chuckle
    A bm playing a bm alt.. b:shocked

It's the new cool thing to do...b:surrender...Shining_Dove is my alt archer lawl :D
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute