TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What happened sinangel? D:
    Same three attackers as last week, what gives?

Rofl no def o.o just all regi ppl atking nefies at todays war lol b:chuckle Seems it worked.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hmmm waiting for sinangel's extremely stupid yet entertaining comments, though i have to say this that i guess regicide's steamroll worked, dont think they had anything to loose so they went all out. nef should have realized this. anyways where is sin ? or did he get the booted from the faction again ? well i request nef that please dont boot him, he is a real good strategist but even a better entertainer, after all he keeps this thread alive so we <3 it. we miss u sin please post something.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hmmm waiting for sinangel's extremely stupid yet entertaining comments, though i have to say this that i guess regicide's steamroll worked, dont think they had anything to loose so they went all out. nef should have realized this. anyways where is sin ? or did he get the booted from the faction again ? well i request nef that please dont boot him, he is a real good strategist but even a better entertainer, after all he keeps this thread alive so we <3 it. we miss u sin please post something.
    not sure about the steamroll but by the time regi sped to their base, they still lacked the numbers to defend properly. Despite the hugeness and high lvls of the faction, it makes me think that if they dont have all the top best geared 80pple in a single TW, very questionable outcome. The "Everyone-focus-on-this-fac-then-switch-to-the-next-TW" is starting to dwindle a tad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Gratz Regi
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wanna know what happens this week b:cry
    *kicks computer* LET ME PLAY PW YOU STUPID OLD THING D=<

Can anyone post the TW outcomes b:surrender
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Alastrianna - Sanctuary
    Alastrianna - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Gratz Regi
    Yea... Grtz Regi :)
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Regicide has better (skill and/or gear) wizards, archers, clerics, BM's than Nef. The only thing Nef can boast of are their extremely well geared barbs. They also implement strategy a little better than other factions, but it's all borrowed info that the Nef war machine works on. Either way Regi should always win a land in a 3v1 against Nef unless Nef puts their best into Regi, which means they have to withdraw powerful forces from the other two.

Still Regi has _julio who has done just about everything that templar can do, but in substantially handicapped gear, which makes me inclined to think that he is a better barb.

Either way, was an impressive steamroll from Nef against LG though. Couldn't stop them since we tried sending a split attack up different paths. That was mostly all clerics and BM's against us, making it difficult to find the cata clerics...clever.

Congrats to Regi. Suck it sinangel.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    strife i accept what u say and its like 95% correct but there is one thing i dont understand, that is most of the bm's regi has today are those whom nef has been fighting for ages... ppl from leg joined up regi and regi themself used to atk nef too, and back then i didnt find nef facing soo much problems as they are doing today. so what is it ? the anti bm squads failing ? or wrong strategy or wat ? or is it some secret plan of sinangel, you know some sort of uber complicated and distant future strategy or plan ? and as for the comparison between Templar and juilio well uhhh see both are good i would choose julio on a delta run over Templar but when it comes to TW cat pullling i would choose Templar if for nothing else but that guys experience and knowledge over TW which you just cant completely deny. anyways where is the love of my life witout whom i cannot survive (sinangel) ?
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ty strifeypoo
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Meh seems like sin went into hiding so am off to will post again on something improtant or usefull or if the love of my life comes back to post again until then good night all :)
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Np mista, credit due where credit is deserved. Regi has come along way from the faction I used to hate. Don't get me wrong, still annoying in pk...but I didn't come back to this game to pk. Came back to beat Nef. Credit to Alaxana for dispelling my Regi hate xD _julio is just so much sexier with his calamities as compared to templar's +10 gear, rofl xDD

Either way, don't really understand what you are asking tannzie? Nef has a lot of strat that they implement, depending on the situation. Regi should be familiar with the strategies Nef use since they are static for the most part. I would also be asking ex-Nef members like RonPott for advice in tw against Nef if I were running regi TW...but I am sure that's already been considered. Fact is that they are outgunned by Regi now. Not to mention the core members of Regi are a more tightly knit group than that of Nef. Nef is disheartened by a loss from what I have seen, while Nef (and even LG now) are encouraged by them to do better. Still too early to celebrate, but I can only hope that pressure stays on Nef until they crumble.

My hope for us (the factions oppposing Nef) is the current officer situation in Nef. Since the new leaders took over I have only heard nothing but strife coming out of the Nef camp. While most of it is hearsay I am sure, a lot of it is on open display to those who view their general forums. Sad to say it, but the best possible leaders for Nef in my own opinion (Xaratul or Templar) have yet to hold lead for long. Current lead just pisses people off. Now is the time for us to strengthen our endeavors to defeat them.

Anyway. I would assume sinangel had a leash put on him by officers in Nef to keep his stupid mouth shut here on the forums. He has only been proven wrong yet again. Although I am sure he has an excuse for why he hasn't been posting (like checking out girls at the gym or something dumb). Lalala~ little tipsy atm, sorry for incoherency >.>
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    first of all accepted that julio is sexy.

now not to underestimate julio or templar but irrespective of gears and stuff i would prefer Templar over julio wen it comes to tw cat pulling though its a fact that julio is also equally good. i would only choose Templar cause of his huge TW experience. but again would choose julio for nirvana, delta, lunar. the thing is both of them are good but in their own ways, just giving Templar's credit to his + 10 gear wouldn't be correct.

now as for this TW win of regi first gratz on winning land, my question was this ~ in a way we can say that regicide's back bone is the group of BM they got, highly skilled and exp but the fact is, nef has been facing the same group of people over a long period of time, though people like nassinew and a few others are not here anymore, but yeah most of the people regi got, nef has faced them all, either under the banner of Regicide or Legendary or a few against Steel, but recently i have seen that nef is facing a lot more trouble defending the same group of people against whom they had been successful in the past, well not entirely but yeah for sure more successful than now, so whats wrong ? where might the problem lie ? strategy? the members who play are noobs ? what ?

as for the issue you stated about nef officers well most of them have a shaky past starting from leader to executors like

Milyen ~ had left to nemesis just to take nef down cause of its rapid growing later on went to join Steel with the same goal(both guilds failed to get there prime objective but in the process destroyed a lot of good guilds some of them facing the blow till this very date). Well giving a 2nd chance is good, but in the second chance the person been given leadership *cough* think again.

Makeda ~ calls her self bunny or something and loves to contradict with huge and boring posts but yeah, i guess followed Milyen most of it i mean nemesis >_> Steel and back to nef. She supposed to be the helpful Maky of the people but as to what i see only helpful in her clique.

Venopup ~ if am not wrong joined nef during the time of falls leaving and while akasera was leader of legendary, a lot of legendary had left to nef for some reason i don't quite remember and Venopup got into nef seeing that Leg was loosing lands to nef constantly, Then things changed and with the turning of TW event and leg getting lands from leg went back to Leg why ? as i said nef had started to loose a few lands to Leg, now Again after Leg fell apart this time he went back to nef again i mean this guy given officer post ? wow nice job nef!! gratz!!

btw other than Xaratul, Templar i think ashworth has been in the guild long enough and should be good enough as a leader too. Oh btw one thing that i have heard recently and seen too that nef is only taking in people with proper gears and weps as in + 5 and more gears and good weps i guess nef plans to recruit the best geared crowed but not the best skilled.

and yeah i wonder what sort of leash did the officers put on sin man am bored >< sin is the love of my life i miss him badly :P
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Makeda ~ calls her self bunny or something and loves to contradict with huge and boring posts

your posts dont seem to be short either ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ashworth is a monster in tw b:shocked
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    now as for this TW win of regi first gratz on winning land, my question was this ~ in a way we can say that regicide's back bone is the group of BM they got, highly skilled and exp but the fact is, nef has been facing the same group of people over a long period of time, though people like nassinew and a few others are not here anymore, but yeah most of the people regi got, nef has faced them all, either under the banner of Regicide or Legendary or a few against Steel, but recently i have seen that nef is facing a lot more trouble defending the same group of people against whom they had been successful in the past, well not entirely but yeah for sure more successful than now, so whats wrong ? where might the problem lie ? strategy? the members who play are noobs ? what ?

Honestly, I think that brute force and steamrolling worked for them for so long that they started rely on it and got cocky, and now that they aren't leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else, they aren't quite sure how to deal with it.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ash is a beast xD reminds me of the fun watching him and Aya 1v1 sometimes in tw. With all of Aya's taunting xD
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maky and Mily are mine, thank you very much. :D b:victory
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maky and Mily are mine, thank you very much. :D b:victory

psh go hog moar b:angry
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    psh go hog moar b:angry

b:kiss I will b:chuckle
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Meh seems like sin went into hiding so am off to will post again on something improtant or usefull or if the love of my life comes back to post again until then good night all :)
    dun let the fire die :<
    For a few days this thread was actually exciting lol
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It seems to have died down due to Nef having removed their presence from this thread. In case any of you who are slightly interested in how much Nef's current leader excels at pissing his members off, enjoy this
    http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp97/strife572/lolol-1.jpg?t=1263834276

Thread was taken down several hours after it went up. Had enough foresight to save it though ^^ Will check later today to see if they moved it to a member only section of their forums xD I love public posts of drama.

Also loving the number of older Nef members constantly reapplying to Nef. It seems to be the happiest place on earth, they just can't stay away 8D
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It seems to have died down due to Nef having removed their presence from this thread. In case any of you who are slightly interested in how much Nef's current leader excels at pissing his members off, enjoy this

Thread was taken down several hours after it went up. Had enough foresight to save it though ^^ Will check later today to see if they moved it to a member only section of their forums xD I love public posts of drama.

Also loving the number of older Nef members constantly reapplying to Nef. It seems to be the happiest place on earth, they just can't stay away 8D

i love your google search on the search bar xDD
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

lmfao

this made my day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I didn't come back to this game to pk. Came back to beat Nef.

You... actually came back?... What the hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hi felt like posting again, hmm yeah strife i seen that post too but the fact is i wont go with what nimp says, i mean i know she is egoistic, arrogant, stupid and what not for me she and devalis and miriade are the same but as to what with nef leader well i did my post earlier on this thread. the only thing that nef lack is a leader, a leader and NOT a dictator (specially when you dont have many people keeping your back) anyways strife u dont have to strive much longer or work hard for it but nef is breaking up badly within itself, i have known a lot of people, who say they love nefarious never going to leave them and all that **** are saving up money to leave any given day. Sad that the dream of my old friend and one of the best guild mate's Sasaky is failing so badly, the faction needs a falls or a Sasa to get it back to order but i guess its too late for it now.

@decpeti

dont worry am still around looking for something interesting to post on
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

+1 b:chuckle
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    as to what i have heard nef is lacking good wizards, archers and veono's other than a handful of choosen people like Correnes,Elfron,Xaratul,Krout KissMewhy, only a handfull i can really name are good experienced and know there job but they alone cant win TW's nor can they single hand stops regicide if i was the leader i would be taking in more and more experiened ppl of this class and just not go for the + 10 wep and + 8 gears. hope you get some sense from this. why i know this well i have been in your inner realms and i know where u are wrong b:chuckle. and here u got decepti a few bit of light on nef and its faults :) hope this doesnt get hot tea up your nose :P
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    kissmewhy owns me in tw b:shocked but i can own him too.. b:dirty if i had the chi b:surrender
    edited January 2010
    Options

happiest or just convenient for the time being? :3
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the only possible reason for re- applying is to get the most of it while it lasts (coins). more over Nimp aint Old nef, SW>leg>nef>leg> Nef> FC less > nef> FCless