TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    the only possible reason for re- applying is to get the most of it while it lasts (coins). more over Nimp aint Old nef, SW>leg>nef>leg> Nef> FC less > nef> FCless

damn you know her history O.o
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ^^ i know urs too :P you know u looked much better as your cleric back then :P
  • Alastrianna - Sanctuary
    Alastrianna - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    "14:03 - Wiedmini Attacking"
    Very nice.. but .. Wiedzmini. (The Witchers) b:bye
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    "14:03 - Wiedmini Attacking"
    Very nice.. but .. Wiedzmini. (The Witchers) b:bye

fixed

here's something to watch cause i'm too lazy to write the report till later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXRCp0sVHNI
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    ^^ i know urs too :P you know u looked much better as your cleric back then :P

which makeover? white hair and tanned skin? or .. blue spiky hair? or blonde :O
  • Sitompul - Sanctuary
    Sitompul - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    does anyone have a crash problem in windows 7?
    I cannot approach to the vanguard isis, every time I get close to him, the screen goes black but i can still move. if i move backwards, it goes normal again.
    can anyone help me with this?
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This is not the right place to ask this go to the technical support section or book a ticket at here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    does anyone have a crash problem in windows 7?
    I cannot approach to the vanguard isis, every time I get close to him, the screen goes black but i can still move. if i move backwards, it goes normal again.
    can anyone help me with this?

Please get mod to delete your post as it make this thread look messy and derailed.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Alastrianna - Sanctuary
    Alastrianna - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    fixed
    You've done a greate job with reports, my friend. All this looks nice. Thank you. b:cuteb:shy
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i got a wild guess about Tannzie and this time i prolly be correct, Are you Ayanoob_Chan ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i got a wild guess about Tannzie and this time i prolly be correct, Are you Ayanoob_Chan ?

Either Ayano learned how to use comma's, or it's not him. Ayano used to speak like so: 'but , i kicked his **** in pk , so he doesnt know what hes talking about". Notice the spaces between the comma's? Yeah, clearly not him. (or he learned how to use them?) b:chuckle
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    i think we all should plea to the nef leader and officers to let sinangel to post on this thread again, we all miss him, a *rich* source of entertainment. though he is still keeping up the good job on his own forums where he feels *Secured* . but we are all missing the fun. so start pleaing for sin to get back here, so we can wash him off his *sin*
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sinangel has his points sometimes and why do we keep looking at history without thinking about his contribution so far? He spent great amount of time helping Nef to turn around in TW with Legendary and perhaps Regi too.. We should see him as someone that has good intention to keep the faction running in great shape. We should stop making fun of him just because of his previous comments. In my opinion he is a smart guy that earned my respect as a good player in this game. If you have problem personnally with him just pm him for clarification but not writing in open forum and try to make fun of him.. b:angry
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Sinangel has his points sometimes and why do we keep looking at history without thinking about his contribution so far? He spent great amount of time helping Nef to turn around in TW with Legendary and perhaps Regi too.. We should see him as someone that has good intention to keep the faction running in great shape. We should stop making fun of him just because of his previous comments. In my opinion he is a smart guy that earned my respect as a good player in this game. If you have problem personnally with him just pm him for clarification but not writing in open forum and try to make fun of him.. b:angry

turn the tides against legendary when he openly admitted that he had spied on legendary's forums? b:chuckle
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Actually I never did. Read the posts after that dealing with how it was to point out just how much trust you had for your members -.-. The stuff I said about tw was pretty much common sense. We fought leg for weeks and after a while you guys adopted a pattern which was easy to break. So I used the few wins we had to add in a hit to your security thinking that it wasn't a matter of power or strategy but rather security. So instead of improving on either you improved on strengthening security. That and the claims I made about knowing where your cats go is the truth. There's only 3 paths so naturally it's a 1/3 guess most of the times=) You can make it 100 percent with a little bit of logic but you let your paranoia and...feelings overcome logic. If you want I can probably pull up those posts=)
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    I don't know how he did that but TW is getting pretty complex nowdays with strategy change almost every min during the war. Regardless of that we probably want to pay more attention on generating a high level plan and move on to realtime adaptive tactical plan depending on the progress of the war. The objective is not just winning TW but win with least amount of charm and time spent in the war.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    true=) but it's not my job anymore. I was only responsible for helping plan leg's...collapse. Well they aren't on map anymore so I guess I did fine. As for the current conflict, look towards others.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    greetings ash its about time that you come to the noble thread of battlefront, hope you enjoy the stay here. Well as to what you say about sinangel, first he is a big loud mouth and has got no clue of what the consequences might be of what he says. More over yeah strategist huh ? since when steam rolling a part of strategy ? implemented by Steel taken over by nef that's what it is isn't. As to being a nice guy hmm of what i have seen of him, he is arrogant, rude and loves to boast about stuff which might make him important. A person without the least bit of sense of respect, nor for others neither for himself. Though i don't or wont wave of the fact that he is loyal and a true Nef, at least way better than the present lot of people in there who i sort of dissected ? anyways nice to see you take his support though i never expected it from you thought you would try to be a bit more reasonable. He might have his point but the way he puts it forward is just not the nef like, and this is not only about sin its about a lot of the other officers and members. Recently, there has been a lot of new issues about a lot other nefarious officers of scamming and stuff dont want to name anyone. And regi doesn't leave a chance to be behind, they got there own Miriade who is as annoying and ignorant like the real one. Anyways Ash nice to see someone taking that kids back, but rather than keeping it you can try to spank it
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    wow and sin talks bout common sense ? good that he does but does he really have any sense thats for people to decide.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    by the way sin and ash people are not reading these post to get info from you, they don't need it, they know where your weakness are (over confidence) and they take advantage of that. And yeah you might think we are *sheep* to be farmed and killed, this is what u do wrong, i might be straight forward, but i wrote stuff which i think you should really look at for your won good. Don't appreciating.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Man, my head hurts after reading 214pages of Sanc history. But it is a good way to kill time b:kiss
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    greetings ash its about time that you come to the noble thread of battlefront, hope you enjoy the stay here. Well as to what you say about sinangel, first he is a big loud mouth and has got no clue of what the consequences might be of what he says. More over yeah strategist huh ? since when steam rolling a part of strategy ? implemented by Steel taken over by nef that's what it is isn't. As to being a nice guy hmm of what i have seen of him, he is arrogant, rude and loves to boast about stuff which might make him important. A person without the least bit of sense of respect, nor for others neither for himself. Though i don't or wont wave of the fact that he is loyal and a true Nef, at least way better than the present lot of people in there who i sort of dissected ? anyways nice to see you take his support though i never expected it from you thought you would try to be a bit more reasonable. He might have his point but the way he puts it forward is just not the nef like, and this is not only about sin its about a lot of the other officers and members. Recently, there has been a lot of new issues about a lot other nefarious officers of scamming and stuff dont want to name anyone. And regi doesn't leave a chance to be behind, they got there own Miriade who is as annoying and ignorant like the real one. Anyways Ash nice to see someone taking that kids back, but rather than keeping it you can try to spank it

I don't usually talk much in forum but I do keep track of the progress. I don;t have facts to verify your comments and therefore I want to stay neutral and let others to give their opinion. In general I play with some level of integrity and always keep myself on par as a BM eventhough recently I might be a little distracted due to my job duty and change of work location. My point here is regardless of what has happen in the past I think we should give Sinangel a break or chance and avoid making fun of him in open forum.. Honestly when you are in a tough TW like Nef vs Regi/Leg tactical plan will change almost every min because we are all humans and subjected to emotion, etc. I know Sinangel for a long time in game and we used to do quest together. From the Sinangel I know he is a reasonable guy :)
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    And regi doesn't leave a chance to be behind, they got there own Miriade who is as annoying and ignorant like the real one. Anyways Ash nice to see someone taking that kids back, but rather than keeping it you can try to spank it

Who's our Miriade? b:question
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    As far as the trusting of a factions own members, I don't think Nefarious has any right to point fingers at how insecure another faction is about their own security. Respectable players like Nadis, SilentxArias, and (sad to say) venomeow have all been security issues to Nef. So yeah, to say you deployed some efficient psychological warfare against us is irritating. Nef has and still does succumb to it.

And as far as having spies in Legendary and trying to deny that you never used them; both Annaell and Nulk (played by Whitewolfgod) were confirmed spies in Legendary under Nef control. If Nef was above it all or whatever you're trying to prove sin, then incidences like those never would have happened. I am sure there are more but I am lapsing atm. You can boast all you like about how logical and brilliant you are. But facts stand against your claims. As for you not directly spying, I think you openly admitted that your sister was the on in Legendary with forum access. Technically speaking (I will take your word on this) you may have never directly spied on Legendary. But still someone that you associate with frequently did. Again, had Nef been completely superior to LG back then, Nef never would have done that.

Oh and btw, you never brought about the collapse of Legendary. New games and frustration with the PWI cash shop did.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    true=) but it's not my job anymore. I was only responsible for helping plan leg's...collapse. Well they aren't on map anymore so I guess I did fine. As for the current conflict, look towards others.
    hmm like the times you bribed some faction leaders into helping mass attack LG? I believe that was less than 6 months ago? The offer that any land gained from that, that nef will not attack them?

I just hope ashypoo has not stooped to your lvl, thats not exactly full of integrity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    That's why I said some level.. b:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That's why I said some level.. b:thanks
    yay you are the same ashy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    ashy doesnt like me in tw b:shocked
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    No one so far has access to my account. Though I am not as active as before but I still keep track of the forum b:chuckle . Not sure there is anymore incentive for me to continue building Ash. Sad to say b:cry
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    ashy doesnt like me in tw b:shocked

No I like you very much Aisa b:kiss Evidently we always meet in TW and have fun together b:chuckle