When can sanctuary map look like this:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3199/twmap1.jpg

When Nefarious decides to do a CQ and disband/reform into a new faction
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    160 pages of Emo's complaining and complaining and complaining. Wait for a new server and re-roll, dominate the map there...damn children.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    160 pages of Emo's complaining and complaining and complaining. Wait for a new server and re-roll, dominate the map there...damn children.

Wow....again with the flawless logic. So many smart people in Sanctuary. Yeah I agree lets throw away the year of work, the several $100 we spent, and all our friends so we can start all over in a very small and nub server.

Honestly I would consider moving to another server. But coming in here and calling us emos then tell us to quit and wait for a server that may or may not exist in the near future THEN calling us damn children demands a sarcastic remark from myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wow....again with the flawless logic. So many smart people in Sanctuary. Yeah I agree lets throw away the year of work, the several $100 we spent, and all our friends so we can start all over in a very small and nub server.

Honestly I would consider moving to another server. But coming in here and calling us emos then tell us to quit and wait for a server that may or may not exist in the near future THEN calling us damn children demands a sarcastic remark from myself.

Do you have Sanctuary tattooed on your **** or something? Unwrap your arms from it, really...you're hugging it too hard. It's cute that you'd shed a tear for your precious friends you've made on PWI.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Do you have Sanctuary tattooed on your **** or something? Unwrap your arms from it, really...you're hugging it too hard. It's cute that you'd shed a tear for your precious friends you've made on PWI.

Well I have no real life so of course my online friends mean the world to me.

So you are saveless? are you planning on going to your 3rd server if a new one comes? You my friend are more confused and misguided than that sad mess wizzled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    3rd? Nah...after that ban I recently got I decided to uninstall. Don't be mad that I can switch servers successfully.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    3rd? Nah...after that ban I recently got I decided to uninstall. Don't be mad that I can switch servers successfully.

>banned
    >uninstalled
    >switched servers successfully

right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

you are saveless?

i just saw you today, not to long ago oO
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options

>banned
    >uninstalled
    >switched servers successfully

right.

Sounds like you ran out of things to try and flame me on. It's ok, happens to anyone who attempts to challenge me.
  • Retina - Sanctuary
    Retina - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    But Eneylsion thinks they're cute by attacking Legendary although its completely pointless. What? Eneylsion is Nefs pawn faction? Sure as hell seems that way.

We think we're cute? We fight them because they always give us a nice, long fight. This last one was a little over an hour. Sorry that we do TW to have fun. I suppose we should all follow you in your goal to overthrow Nefarious though. Completely our bad.
    Everyone who attacks nef shares the common goal of seeing our servers tw map restored to what it should be. Eneylsion attacks legendary so their goal must be.....er....Oh right. Launch an attack, have a 15% chance of winning (and a 85% chance of losing it the following week), lose, look dumb for trying to be cute and going against what the rest of the server seeks to do, get recognized as a rebel faction or a nef pawn, and fail as a faction. Harsh? Yeah but it is the obvious reality.

Oh dear, we lost in a game. We look so dumb. Who honestly thinks this way besides you? Anyone?

Fail as a faction? We have many members of many backgrounds coming together to share their gaming experience with their fellow faction mates. We have fun, make friends, and enhance our gaming experience together. Oh wait...we lost a territory war...we fail. Pack it up guys. /sarcasm

Obvious reality? What reality are you living in?

Your opinions are kinda 'cute' though, to use your own wordings.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Enelysions are so cute b:cute and lawl saveless are you proud of being banned for a month? even for a banning thats pretty short. should i feel badass for being banned for 4? b:cool
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Enelysions are so cute b:cute and lawl saveless are you proud of being banned for a month? even for a banning thats pretty short. should i feel badass for being banned for 4? b:cool

Why did you get 4? Should of been perm for a **** name like yours, really.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    We think we're cute? We fight them because they always give us a nice, long fight. This last one was a little over an hour. Sorry that we do TW to have fun. I suppose we should all follow you in your goal to overthrow Nefarious though. Completely our bad.

Oh dear, we lost in a game. We look so dumb. Who honestly thinks this way besides you? Anyone?

Fail as a faction? We have many members of many backgrounds coming together to share their gaming experience with their fellow faction mates. We have fun, make friends, and enhance our gaming experience together. Oh wait...we lost a territory war...we fail. Pack it up guys. /sarcasm

Obvious reality? What reality are you living in?

Your opinions are kinda 'cute' though, to use your own wordings.

Its nice that you are having fun. But by attacking Leg and having a reason like "because its long an fun" you will give your faction the look of a nef pawn or rebel type faction (i pick this one) and I doubt you...well your faction wants that.

It is cute that you are trying to stand up for your faction by talking ****. But all you did was make an attempt to make me look stupid and make your faction look like a bunch of selfish low levels who could care less what others think of them. It is good to have fun in tws (most do) but if you don't care about your factions reputation then you shall have problems in the future.

Most of that is irrelevant because I know enelysion is an awesome faction loaded with some of the nicest people on the server. I might not understand their tactics and reasons for attacking legendary but I do know their potential and what they are capable of. Good thing your faction isn't loaded with people like yourself or it would have disbanded months ago.

Also its not just my goal to see nef defeated, its the majority of the factions on the server. I can't imagine why a faction wouldn't want them to be defeated unless they were allied with them in some way or they just don't care about TWs all together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Retina - Sanctuary
    Retina - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Its nice that you are having fun. But by attacking Leg and having a reason like "because its long an fun" you will give your faction the look of a nef pawn or rebel type faction (i pick this one) and I doubt you...well your faction wants that

Watch out for Enelysion everyone. We're rebels! b:chuckle
    It is cute that you are trying to stand up for your faction by talking ****. But all you did was make an attempt to make me look stupid and make your faction look like a bunch of selfish low levels who could care less what others think of them. It is good to have fun in tws (most do) but if you don't care about your factions reputation then you shall have problems in the future.

Selfish low levels? Are you saying low leveled players are selfish, or that being selfish makes one a low level? Neither make sense.

And since when should people govern their decisions based upon what other people think of them?
    Most of that is irrelevant because I know enelysion is an awesome faction loaded with some of the nicest people on the server. I might not understand their tactics and reasons for attacking legendary but I do know their potential and what they are capable of. Good thing your faction isn't loaded with people like yourself or it would have disbanded months ago.

So you like us but at the same time trash talk us on the forums? Interesting contradiction. I simply stood up for the faction I am in, and you label me a trash talker and someone who should not be part of Enelysion. In the future, I will remember that I am not allowed to voice my opinion because you might find it unsatisfactory.
    Also its not just my goal to see nef defeated, its the majority of the factions on the server. I can't imagine why a faction wouldn't want them to be defeated unless they were allied with them in some way or they just don't care about TWs all together.

You now speak for the majority of factions on the server? What happens if/when Nef is defeated? Are all the factions that accomplished that going to hold hands and share all the land together? Please. Another faction will take the dominant position, and if not them another will, and so on and so on. Such is the way of a competitive game.

And yet again you are assuming that everyone should be going after Nef, otherwise they don't care about TW. Again, I do TW to have fun. And it is, it's a freakin blast. I honestly don't care who owns what, as long as the ability to participate in the game feature is not taken away...and what do you know...it's not.

These are my personal opinions by the way. I'm not a spokesman for Enelysion. The opinion of a single person is not the opinion of the whole. I simply wanted to voice some defense at what I saw was an attack at the faction that I love.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ROFL I love you Retina <333 Enelysion FTW, us and our BIG FAT paychecks from Nef. LMAO. GG ray. Come around when you know anything about us. Everyone has amazing opinions FOR us yet we dont state them ourselves? Thanks for some very entertaining posts. b:laugh
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    Saveless - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sanctuary Saveless, Harshlands Saveless. 2 different people.

Etc.

b:surrender
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Seriously, nerd rage goin' on in here is funny. Some people's logic is weird.
    Hi Jeremy btw.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Seriously, nerd rage goin' on in here is funny. Some people's logic is weird.
    Hi Jeremy btw.

Sup, bra. b:bye
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sup, bra. b:bye

Level 39 already? How many oracles did you use? Lmao.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Level 39 already? How many oracles did you use? Lmao.

Barely takes any from level 30...and I haven't done anything for like a week, too boring.
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lol. I'd help you on my cleric or something, but apparently, he's banned...

Hmmmm.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yes, he was **** leader.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Enelysion recruiting level 80+ pawns or rebels. 70+ if you're willing to be a pawn and a rebel simultaneously. enelysion.guildlaunch.com
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Why did you get 4? Should of been perm for a **** name like yours, really.

**** name coming from an emo boy named saveless .. b:shocked
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    **** name coming from an emo boy named saveless .. b:shocked

Emo how so? I mean seriously, idk how you're responding to me when your current Anime shows are on...you must be going nuts.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Emo how so? I mean seriously, idk how you're responding to me when your current Anime shows are on...you must be going nuts.

i know people who have seen your pics <3 sad sad wittle boy b:sad
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you know i've never read mist's name in close detail, and always assumed it was

MistiAsia

you should post in that other thread, about where your character name came from

>.<
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Aahw, I'm always late to be a part of the fun discussion. I'm still going to rant though, bear with me please lmao -.-

Retina I think you're awesome for defending our name like that! *proud momma*

Ray, if you don't like to see us chopping your bum in TW anymore, just say so! It's ok sweety we'll take it easy on you and your 70's gear. b:chuckle

Besides, Regicide already has their awesome 3 fac attack thingy, why would we interfere in that? Why can't we go our own way in between things and let everyone fuzz about whatever it is they're fuzzing about? Not everyone always has to point their noses in the same direction to accomplish something..
    R_R will do a good job if they won't be placed first in row, and I'm pretty sure dan will find a solution on that, eh? ^^

Yes, we do go to TW for fun and our opponent might not like that we attack them repeatedly, lol. And that it makes you lose a land every now and then, stuff happens lol. You guys really should try to put less people on us though and maybe.. some more on others.. *dreams* hehe.
    Anyway, who's saying we're not building a massive army of TW experienced people ready to roll nef when the time's there? Lolol only time will tell!

I'm being silly, but anyone is free to start a discussion with me on anything really lol.

b:cute
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Enelysion is definitly not a Nef pawn which some people thought of. Yes, we attack Leg almost every week not b'cos we hate them, we actually enjoyed the TW fun with them and learned TW experience from them during the one hr or even three hrs TW. Yes, we also wish Sanc shouldn't be dominated by one color but just like wat Saru said time will tell. b:chuckle
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Watch out for Enelysion everyone. We're rebels! b:chuckle

Selfish low levels? Are you saying low leveled players are selfish, or that being selfish makes one a low level? Neither make sense.

And since when should people govern their decisions based upon what other people think of them?

So you like us but at the same time trash talk us on the forums? Interesting contradiction. I simply stood up for the faction I am in, and you label me a trash talker and someone who should not be part of Enelysion. In the future, I will remember that I am not allowed to voice my opinion because you might find it unsatisfactory.

You now speak for the majority of factions on the server? What happens if/when Nef is defeated? Are all the factions that accomplished that going to hold hands and share all the land together? Please. Another faction will take the dominant position, and if not them another will, and so on and so on. Such is the way of a competitive game.

And yet again you are assuming that everyone should be going after Nef, otherwise they don't care about TW. Again, I do TW to have fun. And it is, it's a freakin blast. I honestly don't care who owns what, as long as the ability to participate in the game feature is not taken away...and what do you know...it's not.

These are my personal opinions by the way. I'm not a spokesman for Enelysion. The opinion of a single person is not the opinion of the whole. I simply wanted to voice some defense at what I saw was an attack at the faction that I love.

tl;dr

Ayano I hope you find this satisfactory. I just trolled the hell out of eneylsion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]