edited November 2009
    Options
    Ray you're sucka dork, lmao. b:sweat
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    tl;dr

Ayano I hope you find this satisfactory. I just trolled the hell out of eneylsion.

*Is very pleased * :P

Ray , you've exceeded my expectations .
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Eminence has recently become a power to be reckoned with as quite a few nefarious have decided to go there. They probally have as many 100's as leg themselves, but more active there. Was a tough 3 prong attack for leg the land lost will more then likely be reclaimed next week giving nef a break from the 3 prong harassment they have been going thru this past week.

Tho reg being able to defend solo vs nef was quite impressive even tho it was a early war, both factions will hurt from attendance i'm sure but reg still came out on top... maybe now as = power/signups as leg was long ago when the stalemates where happening. Sadly i could not make any of the wars this weekend as ive been very busy preparing for vacation! :D

I wish you all luck in your endeavors and remember have fun!
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sarunya, you cutie. b:dirty b:chuckle

Zuyue you must be in TW against Enelysion...mussssttt b:cute

Ray, you trolled yourself? That is unfortunate. :(

Yours Truly,

SarahC
    CuteRebels&Pawns Director
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    sarah dont hurt me b:cry
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sarunya, you cutie. b:dirty b:chuckle

Zuyue you must be in TW against Enelysion...mussssttt b:cute

Ray, you trolled yourself? That is unfortunate. :(

Yours Truly,

SarahC
    CuteRebels&Pawns Director

:O your faction is called Rebels&Pawns? who are you the pawn of? b:question
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    sarah dont hurt me

b:angry I would never hurt misty unless he hurt me first of course b:scorn ...or try to at least b:surrender

:O your faction is called Rebels&Pawns? who are you the pawn of?

Someone has declared us as Rebels! And Pawns of Nefarious!!!
    oh and we are cute for attacking legendary...this is my reasoning. ^_^b:chuckle

Grats to Eminence on their Win.
    Good Fight Legendary as always.
    and Good Job to my Enelysion lovelies.
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • Nifsara - Lost City
    Nifsara - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Finally seeing some more color within the territory map. I will be monitoring to see how these factions handle their areas. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Can anyone post the current TW map? Didnt have time to download/reinstall PWI yet. Or, ill just wait for dan's report.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i know people who have seen your pics <3 sad sad wittle boy b:sad

Who? There's 2 different Saveless's if you weren't so dumb and young. So you've probably seen the other one seeing as there's no hot or important girls on Sanct to see how magnificent I am.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Who? There's 2 different Saveless's if you weren't so dumb and young. So you've probably seen the other one seeing as there's no hot or important girls on Sanct to see how magnificent I am.

Yeah, i know. I've seen you before when you still played on Sanct.
  • Retina - Sanctuary
    Retina - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    tl;dr

Ayano I hope you find this satisfactory. I just trolled the hell out of eneylsion.

1. Read post
    2. Realize you have no response
    3. Pretend you didn't read it
    4. Tell people you were just trollin lolz
    5. Other trolls lol with you and all epeens are increased
    6. ?????
    7. PROFIT

Enelysion <333
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    well you gotta realize that ray's post was almost a direct response to ayano's post asking him to troll.. he doesn't claim such outrageous things otherwise.

recall this:

Now , let's not turn this into a class forum guide. Let the TW drama resume !!! Ray , say something stupid to make ppl wanna QQ .

i just find it highlarious that enelysion members responded while nef and reg didn't say anything b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    1. Skim through post
    2. Realize you have succeeded in changing topic and making some ppl QQ
    3. Post that you have done so
    4. Go back to playing Torchlight
    5. ?????
    6. ?????
    7. PROFIT

Enelysion <333

erp fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Retina - Sanctuary
    Retina - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    well you gotta realize that ray's post was almost a direct response to ayano's post asking him to troll.. he doesn't claim such outrageous things otherwise.

recall this:

i just find it highlarious that enelysion members responded while nef and reg didn't say anything b:chuckle

Meh, seems like a lot of effort to put into a troll post. At least now Enelysion can embrace our newly given Cute Rebel status b:victory
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dan, xuberance lasted 8 minutes, as only 3 of us, veno/bm/cleric fought the 1 person. and we forget about killing crystal to pk the leader a bit lol
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dan, xuberance lasted 8 minutes, as only 3 of us, veno/bm/cleric fought the 1 person. and we forget about killing crystal to pk the leader a bit lol

Corrected. Ty. =P
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i just find it highlarious that enelysion members responded while nef and reg didn't say anything

Well First of all...highlarious? b:puzzled

and Second, what a complete joke...do people really think we sit in our faction and QQ about what people on forum say???? It only creates another fun topic for faction chat...and sometimes world chat...b:chuckle Our members come here to say what they want, they are not directed to LMAO.

Enelysion ftw <3<3<3 See you all in game lol b:bye
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    Options

recall this:

And Ray's troll was a complete success , the thread needed some spice , though he did better and used pepper . No offense to any1 here but I just <3 drama .
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Reg wizards however really suck gear wise except nonameWiz tell them to all reach at least 5k hp+ unbuffed and at least 6k pdef selfbuffed but to aim for 8k pdef. Light armor wizards might be cheaper but they suck i respect a vit wizard more then a light armor 90+ wiz at this point in the game with all the available gear.

Lolz...that is all I will say......lolzb:laugh
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Omfg. THe last 3 pages were bloody epic.
    Lmfao.
    Just wow.
    This goes to you ray
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3903/applauses.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    jibbies! i dont even have 5k hp unbuffed b:shocked
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wimp!

But then, you're not a Regi wizzy anywayb:laugh

Joiiiinnnn ussssssssssss
  • Astraleus - Sanctuary
    Astraleus - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Reg wizards however really suck gear wise except nonameWiz tell them to all reach at least 5k hp+ unbuffed and at least 6k pdef selfbuffed but to aim for 8k pdef.

Ty, for this brilliant insight mate.
    This being said, it must have really hurt not being able to take that crystal down within 3 hrs. Even though it was mostly guarded by **** geared wizzards
    b:victory
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I assure you our wizards are well guarded by our Towers/chain stunning BMs when we decide to defend.

Crappy gear or not, the only person that really gets past the BMs/Towers and to our wizards is BigP with his spamming Arma + immune stun dropping down from the air onto them. lol

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I assure you our wizards are well guarded by our Towers/chain stunning BMs when we decide to defend.

Crappy gear or not, the only person that really gets past the BMs/Towers and to our wizards is BigP with his spamming Arma + immune stun dropping down from the air onto them. lol

Nuclear airstrike? b:shocked If I were a wizzie, Id pee my skirt seeing that thing hurtling towards me.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    Options

So in other words , your saying " Yes our wizards suck at knowing how to stay alive but it's okay since our bms do most of the work " ?

Awwwwwww , I see BigP is still a mindless brute . Tell your fail wizards to CHAIN SEAL him till he's down and problem solved . Astral , how are you ever getting along with this bunch > > , as I recall you were one of the more promising wizards .
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Astra is in regi? I thought he died o.O

Hi Astra!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So in other words , your saying " Yes our wizards suck at knowing how to stay alive but it's okay since our bms do most of the work " ?

Awwwwwww , I see BigP is still a mindless brute . Tell your fail wizards to CHAIN SEAL him till he's down and problem solved.

no o_o I just stated the only person that gets reasonably close to them is BigP because the BMs do their job of chain stunning. And our wizards can kite and do as they please since they rarely chain stunned. I'm just saying if your wizards are forced to kite, your BMs aren't very good at crowd controlling lol. Wizards aren't really supposed to be taking much dmg in the first place. =P The gear just isn't 100% relative to being the only factor if someone dies. Even a +9 TT99 gold HA set barb with 30K+ HP will go down in seconds without proper support is what I was getting at. Basically boils down to how well your team can support each other in pvp lol. Ayano I hope you aren't forgetting a squad of 85s from leg/reg were able to take down a 90+ steel squad in DT with the right support and teamwork? =P

TW is on a whole new level now >> T function no longer shows your opponents names, so you'd have to manually click BigP... which is hard when he's holy pathing in an 80v80 instance of epic laggage. By the time you do click him, it might be too late. +11 GXs w/ 20K + HP armas hurt ya know.

• Bandages - Sanctuary
    Bandages - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    zug zug. that is all. b:bye