TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Legendary evolved because of certain ppl that joined along the way , without those it would've probably only got as far as factions like regi/rebirth/SW / etc .

Nef is the opposite since it's old members were it's best and even though it lost them the faction kept growing .

Understand now ? The faction name " legendary" doesn't have as much impact as "nefarious" does.

Right-o

Nef at its core is made up of high level care bears (EG:Templar, john) and unloyal wannabe pkers for hire who will sell loyalty to the richest faction (EG: everyone who joined in the past few months). That sounds like a weak faction to me, so what makes them so strong? They are **** rich as hell and they are cash shoppers. They have benefited so much from the anni packs and the opposite can be said about Legendary.

Don't say anyone is following Dan. No factions want to listen to him or follow his commands rather. There is no choice for RR and other factions except to attack nef. All these nub factions that are made up of low levels can't really own land but they can still fight in TWs and make a bit of a splash and thats exactly what they are doing. None of them really want to attack legendary or regi mostly because they will lose anyway, they know even if they get the land they wont be able to keep it, and.....well most of them don't want the map to be ruled by one faction because that would make our server complete fail.

I forgot what point I was trying to make.....uh.....

Anyway...Nef, at its core, is....beatable and they can be beaten. John your pathetic attempt to get people on nefs side by saying we are following dan and we fail for doing so is just stupid. Also we don't hate nef because they're the best but at one time you guys were also like regi is in pk. Oh yeah not to mention you are made up of a bunch of sell outs. When Legendary was the best we were loved by most because we were a lot different. If a faction is hated I can assure you they brought it upon themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Right-o

Nef at its core is made up of high level care bears (EG:Templar, john) and unloyal wannabe pkers for hire who will sell loyalty to the richest faction (EG: everyone who joined in the past few months). That sounds like a weak faction to me, so what makes them so strong? They are **** rich as hell and they are cash shoppers. They have benefited so much from the anni packs and the opposite can be said about Legendary.

Don't say anyone is following Dan. No factions want to listen to him or follow his commands rather. There is no choice for RR and other factions except to attack nef. All these nub factions that are made up of low levels can't really own land but they can still fight in TWs and make a bit of a splash and thats exactly what they are doing. None of them really want to attack legendary or regi mostly because they will lose anyway, they know even if they get the land they wont be able to keep it, and.....well most of them don't want the map to be ruled by one faction because that would make our server complete fail.

I forgot what point I was trying to make.....uh.....

Anyway...Nef, at its core, is....beatable and they can be beaten. John your pathetic attempt to get people on nefs side by saying we are following dan and we fail for doing so is just stupid. Also we don't hate nef because they're the best but at one time you guys were also like regi is in pk. Oh yeah not to mention you are made up of a bunch of sell outs. When Legendary was the best we were loved by most because we were a lot different. If a faction is hated I can assure you they brought it upon themselves.

[accusations should not be made on this forum, if you have something to report please send a ticket]
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    [removed].

I dont think we should start to call names at this place and return to the topic. Good luck everyone for their TW this weekend.
    :b:bye
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    How can you say they dont follow direction, when all 3 bid within 2 seconds of each other.Also, i care not what side people are on, our own or not, they make the choice, and 99% of the time they get beaten. You say we benefited from anni packs, true enough, but take the 2 biggest cash shoppers in game, in regicide. Vermontress and wizzeled for those who dont know the names. Regicide cash shops just as much as nef does. Legendary also benefited from packs. Everyone did, so to blame them, when in all honesty, they brought you guys closer to nef, gear wise, is kinda hypocritical. Nef, when all members show, will be hard to take down in 3 way assaults, but as shown, not impossible. It just brings more fun for people like me. Wannabe pk'ers, are in all guilds, and since pk, is all but dead in sanctuary apart from low lvl's getting destroyed or gank wars, who cares about pk anymore. [removed].

I can assure you none of the high levels in Legendary has cash shopped crazily on anni packs.. Most of my gears were obtained through farming and selling to buy them :/. And yes, Regicide does has as much cash shoppers as Nef does, never said they didnt :P. Fake bidding was everywhere from all factions~ Hope their mains get banned b:chuckle
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I hate regicide, true enough. Majority of the server hates regicide for previous stated reasons, majority hate nef because they are currently the best. You say keep it battlefront related, i am doing by revealing the plans of one of the tw factions. Just because you hide behind an alt's name, you cant tell me not to reveal regicide's plans.

Also how can RR's be their own faction, when they follow the orders of dan in what to do? Its just the same as when legendary had control of regicide's attack plans. Ken doesnt plan these tw's, dan does.

Ayano, legendary did not die, other factions when they lost people completely shut down, aka shockwave. Legendary hangs on because people still do attach to the name.

No , they are as good as dead and they should've accepted their defeat honorably instead of refusing to admit it , it's quite pathetic > .
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    No , they are as good as dead and they should've accept their defeat honorably instead of refusing to admit it , it's quite pathetic > .

Accept defeat, strange, as legendary seems to be coming back up, maybe you should come back ayano. In next few weeks, regicide will crumble due to the internal strife that has happened in the last week or so, i mean loads have left and applied to us, some even gone legendary. Regi will fall, legendary will rise, and once again challenge us, and i for one, await that day.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    No , they are as good as dead and they should've accept their defeat honorably instead of refusing to admit it , it's quite pathetic > .

Don't say that. Those of who have stayed want to keep enjoying the game and have decided to keep pressing on. Just because the ones who decided to quit (because it was too hard and unfair) say it is pointless to go on does not make it true.

John wtf do you think we are going to do? Nef is insanely overpowered and the best option for all of the factions individual success is to make sure the best factions attack all at once to give us all a better chance at defeating nef as a server. If you think it would be smarter to attack at different times then you are an idiot. Also the anniversary packs made the core members of legendary quit/give up/leave and in no way made us better than we were before they came out, if anything it made us worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    yaya ayano, go reroll as assassin or psychic! and come back b:dirty
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Don't say that. Those of who have stayed want to keep enjoying the game and have decided to keep pressing on. Just because the ones who decided to quit (because it was too hard and unfair) say it is pointless to go on does not make it true.

John wtf do you think we are going to do? Nef is insanely overpowered and the best option for all of the factions individual success is to make sure the best factions attack all at once to give us all a better chance at defeating nef as a server. If you think it would be smarter to attack at different times then you are an idiot. Also the anniversary packs made the core members of legendary quit/give up/leave and in no way made us better than we were before they came out, if anything it made us worse.

I never said it would be wise to attack separately, and we are not that overpowered, i should think maybe legendary should care about themselves before regicide. Anniv packs made some leave, as i recall legendary had started to crumble before that, in the wake of something that shall not be named, and the gold diggers in the faction leaving. If the packs made you worse, how come you use the stuff, oh wait, they DO help you.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I never said it would be wise to attack separately, and we are not that overpowered, i should think maybe legendary should care about themselves before regicide. Anniv packs made some leave, as i recall legendary had started to crumble before that, in the wake of something that shall not be named, and the gold diggers in the faction leaving. If the packs made you worse, how come you use the stuff, oh wait, they DO help you.

Crazy talk, imagine if we dont use stuff from anni packs and all nefs have event gear b:shocked
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    How can you say they dont follow direction, when all 3 bid within 2 seconds of each other.Also, i care not what side people are on, our own or not, they make the choice, and 99% of the time they get beaten. You say we benefited from anni packs, true enough, but take the 2 biggest cash shoppers in game, in regicide. Vermontress and wizzeled for those who dont know the names. Regicide cash shops just as much as nef does. Legendary also benefited from packs. Everyone did, so to blame them, when in all honesty, they brought you guys closer to nef, gear wise, is kinda hypocritical. Nef, when all members show, will be hard to take down in 3 way assaults, but as shown, not impossible. It just brings more fun for people like me. Wannabe pk'ers, are in all guilds, and since pk, is all but dead in sanctuary apart from low lvl's getting destroyed or gank wars, who cares about pk anymore. [removed]

I'm not going to discuss disciplinary actions here, as per ToS, but I'm sure the GMs will deal with the individuals who are trying to interfere. We all agreed upon the ToS before entering the game, and the faction. Though people trying to frame us, is beyond our control, we didn't approve of it. Had anyone in faction been confirmed to have done it, they would've been thrown out, but that wasn't the case. Hope the real culprits are caught though, they must really hate us to do that.

We crave the challenge, it's not about ego or payrolls, it's all about the fun and enjoyment of the game. What fun would it be to use cheats... that eliminates the challenge, and doesn't qualify within our faction. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    if the packs made you worse, how come you use the stuff, oh wait, they DO help you.

I know you aren't talking about me because im rocking level 70 gears. I'm sure at least 90% of our faction has NO event gears (assumption) while 20-45% of nef has something from the event or at least has made a ton from selling (since all the nefs I see have some event gear).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I know you aren't talking about me because im rocking level 70 gears. I'm sure at least 90% of our faction has NO event gears (assumption) while 20-45% of nef has something from the event or at least has made a ton from selling (since all the nefs I see have some event gear).

I know many legendary that use lunar gear, green gear i believe, which was acquired from the packs via the regular tokens, yourself ray, i dont look at, gear wise. You kindly always point it out on here for everyone to read
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I'm not going to discuss disciplinary actions here, as per ToS, but I'm sure the GMs will deal with the individuals who are trying to interfere. We all agreed upon the ToS before entering the game, and the faction. Though people trying to frame us, is beyond our control, we didn't approve of it. Had anyone in faction been confirmed to have done it, they would've been thrown out, but that wasn't the case. Hope the real culprits are caught though, they must really hate us to do that.

We crave the challenge, it's not about ego or payrolls, it's all about the fun and enjoyment of the game. What fun would it be to use cheats... that eliminates the challenge, and doesn't qualify within our faction. b:bye

Dan, i could send you a private message in pm to prove one said instance of your faction's rules being broken, however i believe you would turn a blind eye to banishing someone from your faction that you use in most tw's, and maybe need to help. Maybe s/he isnt needed, but if you wish, ill gladly let you know.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I know many legendary that use lunar gear, green gear i believe, which was acquired from the packs via the regular tokens, yourself ray, i dont look at, gear wise. You kindly always point it out on here for everyone to read

i dont know anyone using green lunar gear in legendary <.<
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Accept defeat, strange, as legendary seems to be coming back up, maybe you should come back ayano. In next few weeks, regicide will crumble due to the internal strife that has happened in the last week or so, i mean loads have left and applied to us, some even gone legendary. Regi will fall, legendary will rise, and once again challenge us, and i for one, await that day.

Legendary this legendary that , bla bla bla . I couldn't really care less about a faction's history and reputation , it's the ppl inside it that interest me . Like I said before leg shined because of some ppl , not the faction name . If those ppl would've been in another one of the decent TW factions that faction could've probably taken leg's place in being nef's equal for a few months .

Friendly advice : that day when leg will rise enough to challenge nef again will never come unless some very motivated PRO players decide to join leg OR if the current members become those PRO players . Also , in this situation there would be a need for a larger number of elite players to join than the previous nef-equal-leg needed .
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited November 2009

challenge? really? i highly doubt it since you are using the triple attack to help you win. IF you want real challenge bid in such a way that no big faction can help you b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    challenge? really? i highly doubt it since you are using the triple attack to help you win. IF you want real challenge bid in such a way that no big faction can help you b:chuckle

wouldnt that make it less of a challenge for you guys? you seriously gonna play this game when the whole map is red and no factions attack anymore? rofl
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wouldnt that make it less of a challenge for you guys? you seriously gonna play this game when the whole map is red and no factions attack anymore? rofl

i didn't say anything about us, i'm talking about what dan said. For me, i really don't care what faction attack us as long as it's not one of those stupid 5 minute tw, where we go in and face zero resistance. Thus, fighting reg alone is enough to make me happy provided i get into the tw lineup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toomuchqq - Sanctuary
    Toomuchqq - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    How can you say they dont follow direction, when all 3 bid within 2 seconds of each other.Also, i care not what side people are on, our own or not, they make the choice, and 99% of the time they get beaten. You say we benefited from anni packs, true enough, but take the 2 biggest cash shoppers in game, in regicide. Vermontress and wizzeled for those who dont know the names. Regicide cash shops just as much as nef does. Legendary also benefited from packs. Everyone did, so to blame them, when in all honesty, they brought you guys closer to nef, gear wise, is kinda hypocritical. Nef, when all members show, will be hard to take down in 3 way assaults, but as shown, not impossible. It just brings more fun for people like me. Wannabe pk'ers, are in all guilds, and since pk, is all but dead in sanctuary apart from low lvl's getting destroyed or gank wars, who cares about pk anymore. Also the fake bidding thrown out to help the slots, wont be tolerated for long. The fake bid dan tried to block our attack on regi cant be unnoticed. Widdeled's alt faction aswell. A better guild choice i suggest next time, not one with a 10k refund.

my, my, my...aren't you a nasty bitter little neffie
    So what if Regicide has cash shoppers, Nef has just as many, probably more, as do many other factions.
    So what if it takes a 3-prong attack to take down Nef...all it means is that the server is finally taking a stand.
    Fake bidding? Nef wants to accuse another faction of fake bidding? Seriously? How many times have Nef leaders gotten bans for fake bidding?
    Nef may have been on top for a long time, but there is a cap on how high it can go...the gap between Nef and Reg/Leg/RR gets smaller and smaller every day.
    Prepare yourself little johnny, that red map you wanted? not gonna happen...the factions you are trying to pit against each other may not get along right now, but it is in the best interest of all 3 to do what it takes to take land from Nef...green, orange, blue, purple doesn't matter as long as it isn't red
    NO ONE, in the end, wants the map to be all one color, even Nef, because once that happens, whats next? NOTHING...Nef will have its hundreds of millions of coin and awesome gear and nothing to do lol
    People who live in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones and the things Nef has accused Regicide of doing are all things that Nef is guilty of as well

b:bye
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

A challenge in my eyes is where both sides both have equal odds to win, where it all boils down to the challenge of new strategy, teamwork, communication etc.

For me it's like a curve, you don't want it to be too easy, or too hard. The extremes of both sides are dull. But somewhere just right in the middle, to keep things interesting.

It's true we won last week... but it was a challenge, in planning/coordinating with other people/teamwork which made the difference. It was not easy for us, nor Nef, or Leg/RR, the spark of competition this server once had is what keeps players motivated to keep playing.

Besides, you could return the challenge just as easily by gang banging us back. Anyways b:bye cya tonight at the TW, gl everyone. =P

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Legendary members had completed Lunar before the Anniversary packs came out. I wouldn't be surprised if some members have continued to run Lunar and are now equipping themselves with green gear. The packs simply make it easier with neo-deity scrolls trade-able by tokens. However, I don't see how that has anything to do with anything. They are probably running the instance faster in neo-deity mode, which any other faction with a handful of high levels can figure out since it's playing the game instead of winning stuff unobtainable as of yet in-game.

If he wants to accuse people who use tokens, he might as well include everyone on the server who has traded in tokens for shards.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If accusations continue to be made, I will have no choice but to lock this.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    there are no legendary members that are running lunar atm xD and lunar gear is for like level 95+? only lunar gears ive seen legendary wearing are lunar rings from packs.. but i have seen people obtain lunar gear through trading tokens :o
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009

lol i was considering asking the GMs/mods to close this thread because of the non stop flaming and whatnot but it seems ya'll will do it to yourselves.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

Appreciate the fair warning spoons. Point acknowledged. >< I hope people won't have to make it come down to that, it would be a shame to see this thread locked, cause it contains a large chunk of the server's history in here. But you gotta do what's best.

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    lol i was considering asking the GMs/mods to close this thread because of the non stop flaming and whatnot but it seems ya'll will do it to yourselves.

You are the creator of the thread after all, it's sad to see people bringing flaming and accusations onto here and bring down the respect you facilitated upon your work. b:sweat

I've been trying to keep your thread alive with weekly reports, to inform people on the TW on our server. >> So I'm hoping it doesn't get locked. But if it does, I would understand why. D:<

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Hoschio had a green lunar bow a month or two before the packs (never underestimate the PvE skill of the germans b:chuckle). I believe that was the only lunar anything on the server before the packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Hoschio had a green lunar bow a month or two before the packs (never underestimate the PvE skill of the germans b:chuckle). I believe that was the only lunar anything on the server before the packs.

Does that mean Akasera was german too? b:shocked He made a lunar ring 2 days before the packs came out.

Anyways >> It's gonna suck making a TW Report tonight D:< Why 30 attacks? That's like double the work of normal weekends. b:cry

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Does that mean Akasera was german too? b:shocked He made a lunar ring 2 days before the packs came out.

Anyways >> It's gonna suck making a TW Report tonight D:< Why 30 attacks? That's like double the work of normal weekends. b:cry

Aka never made the ring as far as I know. She was able to but wanted to farm more mats so she wouldn't have to spend so much in chips.

Ohh and she was a fish, not german.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html