TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Aka never made the ring as far as I know. She was able to but wanted to farm more mats so she wouldn't have to spend so much in chips.

Ohh and she was a fish, not german.

truth, btw grats on 101 astypoo b:dirty b:cute
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    oh ya, *lifts up Astypoo's petals* b:dirtyb:chuckle

http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/naix20oO/2009-11-1501-21-14.jpg
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    truth, btw grats on 101 astypoo b:dirty b:cute
    oh ya, *lifts up Astypoo's petals* b:dirtyb:chuckle

http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/naix20oO/2009-11-1501-21-14.jpg

you people are so weird

and ast, you...i dont even know anymore
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    truth, btw grats on 101 astypoo
    You and your upskirts -____-
    you people are so weird

and ast, you...i dont even know anymore

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:cuteb:cuteb:cute

So many people keep talking about me
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    whoa wizzeled 99 nao grats b:cute
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    whoa wizzeled 99 nao grats b:cute

just like you said "Nao" gratz
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If accusations continue to be made, I will have no choice but to lock this.

LOL

Guess the the mother jokes will have to be saved for WC b:lipcurl

This will be my first TW with Legendary in such a long time. I'm so glad to fly our flag once again and I shall do so with great honor! *fails so hard at life*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    R
    LOL

Guess the the mother jokes will have to be saved for WC b:lipcurl

This will be my first TW with Legendary in such a long time. I'm so glad to fly our flag once again and I shall do so with great honor! *fails so hard at life*

Raynubit can't wait to see you dead in tw kekeke die with honor!!
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If accusations continue to be made, I will have no choice but to lock this.
    isnt that an accusation (aswell as a really meaningless threat) in its own?
    its not direct but in effect you are accusing us of accusing others in this thread which then includes you because you posted which that you are currently breaking ur own rule thingy.

besides most of the stuff stated are closed to facts and opinion than actual accusations

BAI

oh wait then again my state ment was accusing you of accusing and any respose to this comment would be accusing me of that therefore this your comment aswell as this one is stupid

bai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I hate regicide, true enough. Majority of the server hates regicide for previous stated reasons, majority hate nef because they are currently the best. You say keep it battlefront related, i am doing by revealing the plans of one of the tw factions. Just because you hide behind an alt's name, you cant tell me not to reveal regicide's plans.

Also how can RR's be their own faction, when they follow the orders of dan in what to do? Its just the same as when legendary had control of regicide's attack plans. Ken doesnt plan these tw's, dan does.

Ayano, legendary did not die, other factions when they lost people completely shut down, aka shockwave. Legendary hangs on because people still do attach to the name.

You obviously need to take your time reading ppls post... i sed "its only a battlefront report... no need the name calling..." implying that you should chill da f out..relax take a breather... geez

I did not even say keep it battlefront related or asked you not to reveal watsoever plan....this is why you need to take a chillpill... or buy a pair of new glasses cos ur eyes failin ya...

and fyi im not even playin pwi nemore...ive deleted my char so im usin nickname...i just like sanctuary forum cos its one of the most active/best forum out of the 5...especially this thread...i think it shuld b stickied
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Some of you are appearing to be real babies :( I sense lack of sportsmanship and too much serious biznizz in here.

Seriously tho, ya'all need to chillax a little bit and just enjoy the game, not flame each other. sheesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Some of you are appearing to be real babies :( I sense lack of sportsmanship and too much serious biznizz in here.

Seriously tho, ya'all need to chillax a little bit and just enjoy the game, not flame each other. sheesh.

And you are ?
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    serious biznizz in here.

HELL YA!

PW IZ SEERIZ BIZNIZZ!! b:sin

Those without a life shall find entertainment in obsessing over the vidya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    grats 101 astypoo :O make meh golden genie pls and dont forget Q's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    And you are ?

does it matter? do I have to be someone speshial to post my opinion or perception of this thread and how much immaturity QQ'ing is going on in this thread?

Sounds to me a lot of you have bad blood between each other and refuse to let it go, and work together as a team. Do you really expect to be successful if you continue to point fingers, flame each other, and scream 'OMIGOZ HI DIDZ THIZ AN TAHTZ WHY QQ @_@?!?!?!'

Grow a pair, push whatever affected you all away and let what was done be done, and put your friggen geeky heads together and form a solid bond to work together to bring fun back into the TW aspect of the game. The only person I see having fun here is JohnnyPH or w/e his name is, who is probably sitting back chuckling as he stirs the pot more and at the risk of embarrassing the rest of his faction, watching everyone pull out their hair and get all offended and ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Great fight tonight regi, over two hrs of fun, cya next time for more fun b:pleased
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    does it matter? do I have to be someone speshial to post my opinion or perception of this thread and how much immaturity QQ'ing is going on in this thread?

Sounds to me a lot of you have bad blood between each other and refuse to let it go, and work together as a team. Do you really expect to be successful if you continue to point fingers, flame each other, and scream 'OMIGOZ HI DIDZ THIZ AN TAHTZ WHY QQ @_@?!?!?!'

Grow a pair, push whatever affected you all away and let what was done be done, and put your friggen geeky heads together and form a solid bond to work together to bring fun back into the TW aspect of the game. The only person I see having fun here is JohnnyPH or w/e his name is, who is probably sitting back chuckling as he stirs the pot more and at the risk of embarrassing the rest of his faction, watching everyone pull out their hair and get all offended and ****.

- ______ - You fail to see that it's the QQ'ing that make's things more interesting . If every1 would be holding hands and all , the only posts you'd see here would be the TW reports and the same "good fight " comment from every1 . Sure that's nice and all but how is that interesting ?

Now let us keep this thread interesting and rant on ; of course , your welcome to join !
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Good fight nef you guys are a handful. See ya next week buddies.

/awesome ray rants b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    - ______ - You fail to see that it's the QQ'ing that make's things more interesting . If every1 would be holding hands and all , the only posts you'd see here would be the TW reports and the same "good fight " comment from every1 . Sure that's nice and all but how is that interesting ?

Now let us keep this thread interesting and rant on ; of course , your welcome to join !

personally, I think Sanctuary could use a break from all this whining and QQ'ing between TW factions. It gets old after awhile
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Thanks for the 3 hours of chaos Nef, and good fight. b:victory and the 20M. b:laugh

See ya next week. b:dirty
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Just sent you back what you gave us over time :D
    But yeah, good fight. =D

with 10 more minutes would have done it :(
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Just sent you back what you gave us over time :D
    But yeah, good fight. =D

with 10 more minutes would have done it :(

10 more minutes and you still would've lost xD

Your HQ was at 20-30%, ours was still 40-50% b:laugh

• Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    actually we are missing our regulars that is all, with our regular members it's not impossible to win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    actually we are missing our regulars that is all, with our regular members it's not impossible to win

Okay... you know it wasn't any easier for us either since we had to field for 2 TWs,

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    so whos telling the truth about crystals :D

OHBTW evga. i think legendary is missing its regulars too :<
    maybe thats why we're doing so bad lately.. darn where did akasera go!
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Okay... you know it wasn't any easier for us either since we had to field for 2 TWs,

but not for the entire 3 hours right :P we are missing them for 2.5 hours
    so whos telling the truth about crystals :D

OHBTW evga. i think legendary is missing its regulars too :<
    maybe thats why we're doing so bad lately.. darn where did akasera go!

didn't tehy like quit? ours just couldn't get on because of tw timing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    yeah but theyre still missing b:surrender
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I know people are rather proud for getting a stalemate but w/e. Dan getting 20 mill from Nef is less then all his failed attack bids put together vs Nef so its not really a jabbing point nor something to be proud of. Winning yes, getting coins that is meager when split up between its members is nothing.

I bet right now Nef still underestimating Reg thinking they can still steamroll to crystal when they cant anymore. Gotta do it the old fashioned way with taking down all their towers instead of rushing past then realizing ok we need ot take them down now. *poke* Nef your BMs need to learn to stunlock.

Your (meaning any TW guild's) showing each tw is all that counts making up excuses is nothing but whining trying to cover up a loss. Reg lost outright vs Nef yesterday in about two hours 20 min, today's TW it timed out. Your closing the gap Reg but not there just yet. Im pretty sure both sides are feeling a lil bitter sweet but Reg got the moral victory though knowing they can defend now instead of losing.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    but not for the entire 3 hours right :P we are missing them for 2.5 hours

didn't tehy like quit? ours just couldn't get on because of tw timing

Part of being a TW faction is that you need flexible players. We were missing 3/4 of our main barbs and 1/3 of the sign ups that were supposed to come were charmless from the 2 hours+ tw from last night. Plus your cat barbs have twice the gear ours do. b:shutup

We didn't pick the time slot, we'd prefer a normal 8pm pst as well, but it didn't favor us any more than you. Your full force is the most you can muster in any given time slot, same goes for us. So that was a completely fair and clean win.

Good fight everyone though, was tiring x_x Can't wait till next week lol.