Options

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Three hour TWs b:pleased
    Jealous?

Not really :p PvP sucks in this game. Lol. 3 hours of it is completely mind-numbing.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not really :p PvP sucks in this game. Lol. 3 hours of it is completely mind-numbing.

Debbie Downer!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    its a shame you guys got attacked when you lost some members :S would have wanted to see an outcome when you guys were at your best. Despite the state you were in, if u fought equally, i guess the skill shows.

Of course the skill will always show :) Majority of them have been with Nef and have TW'd against everybody and conquered the whole map. They've been trained and battle-tested being attacked by Legendary, Regicide, Enelysion, Amplified, Outlaw, and other decent factions on all fronts.

Can't say the same with the former Nef members in Reg right now 'cause I haven't really seen them much in TW action :( Pls pls pls TW with us. Any "good" faction. Claiming all the land without having to fight for it is boring. I wish I started playing this game earlier and would have appreciated being beaten by Nef over and over and gained TW experience from the TWs. But ahhh, I started late and levelled too slow.

Nef, fill up your faction! Your recruitment is too slow. Your former members are a bunch of cowards having to leave your faction instead of facing us!

This is REGICIDE!!!
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I say the TW between Enelysion and Vindicate turned out to be more of a PK fest than a TW.
    b:chuckle
  • iamcleric
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Isn't TW a glorified organized PK fest designed for us to invest more gold in game?

Without TW, we wouldn't have the need for HP/MP charms as HP/MP foods + apoth powders + instant HP/MP potions would suffice for instance runs (if you have a great cleric like me, no need for those).

I love PWI :)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    iamcleric wrote: »
    Of course the skill will always show :) Majority of them have been with Nef and have TW'd against everybody and conquered the whole map. They've been trained and battle-tested being attacked by Legendary, Regicide, Enelysion, Amplified, Outlaw, and other decent factions on all fronts.
    I would think the ones that were trained and battle tested were those other named factions that took on nef dispite the odds and the 5-10min rolls, not the roller?

Skill i meant by the oldies there who actually faced real tws with old LG and the past growing regi. The ones who still remember how to coordinate a real tw.

Can't say the same with the former Nef members in Reg right now 'cause I haven't really seen them much in TW action :( Pls pls pls TW with us. Any "good" faction. Claiming all the land without having to fight for it is boring. I wish I started playing this game earlier and would have appreciated being beaten by Nef over and over and gained TW experience from the TWs. But ahhh, I started late and levelled too slow.

Nef, fill up your faction! Your recruitment is too slow. Your former members are a bunch of cowards having to leave your faction instead of facing us!

This is REGICIDE!!!
    you have the option to change factions if your that adamant of wanting an exciting tw. But then again your probably not from regi looking at the first paragraph :P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They aren't even posting from a character. That's another given. :P
  • iamcleric
    edited August 2010
    Options
    See how one sided people are? Can't I admire and respect other factions? And If I remember correctly, there are plenty of times that Nef couldn't roll other factions.

Those factions that I've mentioned and their members have also learned a great deal when battling. It was never a one-way learning. Battle-tested is not equal to rolls. It might have started as rolls, but factions learned = longer TWs. But I guess your one-track mind can't read between the lines.

LOL. why boast my level and paint a bullseye on my back (seeing most are backstabbers XD)? Unlike some faction jumpers, I stay loyal to one :) I might have complaints, but still my loyalty remains. I might admire other factions, but that doesn't make me less of a Regicide.

Have we been tested? I might have been away if ever we faced full attacks on all fronts.

(Edit: ignore the words I've said before. I have been mesmerized by Deceptistar's beauty. You have the looks of a Filipina goddess. Stop spending too much time in this game, go out with me :) i only have 42 posts compared to your 4829. Let's have some good times.)

PS Just looked at both PvP kills. I have more kills even if you both combine your kills :( And I'm lower level. And I don't have sage atk skills, only purehearted :( Donate some coins to Tagadala pls :)

Another PS Just making things light :)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nuuu you're coming with Qui and Ast and killing people *drags away*

b:cute

NOOOO, ast and qui hurts too much, go be a base buffer or scout -.-'

i agree, being in nef for so long, the one thing i dread is 3 hour tw... i don't mind 2 hours... but after that... i need a break from the game... i remember once we had a 3 hour tw, and 2 hours later another tw... i was like nope i'm out.

btw, decep is a girl 0.0 i always assume decep was a guy b:chuckle and btw, buzz off iamcleric, if we nef can't give you a fight because we always have triple attack, you can always attack leg,ene or vindicate, i'm sure it will be 1v1 and they have the time to fight you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMcDrXPc3pE

who the hell is iamcleric? o_O; lol

can I see deceptistar's picture too? :D
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    click his profile page... i still can't believe i made two mistake, first thinking he is an archer... whoops she is an archer... LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    click his profile page... i still can't believe i made two mistake, first thinking he is an archer... whoops she is an archer... LOL
    Whoa, i didn't know people actually used their profile page :O it reminds me of facebook...but for gamers? i guess
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *steps on iamcleric with a heel*

factions learned = longer TWs applies assuming most of them dont jump ship and diminish the power of the faction.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • iamcleric
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's true Deceptistar. Many people just jump ship ;)

Evga, profile allows us to change "main" and "alts" or to not even add "alts".

I prefer to remain anonymous :)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    See how one sided people are? Can't I admire and respect other factions? And If I remember correctly, there are plenty of times that Nef couldn't roll other factions.

Those factions that I've mentioned and their members have also learned a great deal when battling. It was never a one-way learning. Battle-tested is not equal to rolls. It might have started as rolls, but factions learned = longer TWs. But I guess your one-track mind can't read between the lines.

LOL. why boast my level and paint a bullseye on my back (seeing most are backstabbers XD)? Unlike some faction jumpers, I stay loyal to one :) I might have complaints, but still my loyalty remains. I might admire other factions, but that doesn't make me less of a Regicide.

Have we been tested? I might have been away if ever we faced full attacks on all fronts.

(Edit: ignore the words I've said before. I have been mesmerized by Deceptistar's beauty. You have the looks of a Filipina goddess. Stop spending too much time in this game, go out with me :) i only have 42 posts compared to your 4829. Let's have some good times.)

PS Just looked at both PvP kills. I have more kills even if you both combine your kills :( And I'm lower level. And I don't have sage atk skills, only purehearted :( Donate some coins to Tagadala pls :)

Another PS Just making things light :)

My, my, my, your arrogance is appalling. You don't speak on behalf of Regicide unless you have it above your head, and as far as your identity is concerned; you represent no one. For someone who has played almost as long as I have (Oct 08), being lower level than Deceptistar, having no sage skills, and an anonymous background already speaks for itself. You are a nobody. b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited August 2010
    Options
    =,= why u quote EVERYTHING dan
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i agree, being in nef for so long, the one thing i dread is 3 hour tw... i don't mind 2 hours... but after that... i need a break from the game... i remember once we had a 3 hour tw, and 2 hours later another tw... i was like nope i'm out.

^ Gagaloo, this sounds sooooo intense. b:shockedb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamcleric
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Awww TheDan is here :) I do not speak for Regicide fearless leader. I speak for myself and represent no one except myself in the forums. But in game is another matter :)

Anyways, my cleric is one of my many alts which was made when AOE grinding was the "in" thing :)

And again, I do NOT represent REGICIDE. My thoughts are mine and copyrighted XD

Ohh and TheDan, of all the things I've posted, it was arrogance that you saw? How about the admiration and respect for other factions?

Cool sig :)

Here's one: I'm not insulting your intelligence; what is there to insult?
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^ Gagaloo, this sounds sooooo intense. b:shockedb:chuckle

It was... when it happen, I actually, walk out of the house... took a 30 minutes walk, got lunch and came back two hours later... i was sitting in the park enjoying the peace....
    btw, decep is a girl 0.0 i always assume decep was a guy b:chuckle

soo, is decep really a girl?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Awww TheDan is here :) I do not speak for Regicide fearless leader. I speak for myself and represent no one except myself in the forums. But in game is another matter :)

Anyways, my cleric is one of my many alts which was made when AOE grinding was the "in" thing :)

And again, I do NOT represent REGICIDE. My thoughts are mine and copyrighted XD

Ohh and TheDan, of all the things I've posted, it was arrogance that you saw? How about the admiration and respect for other factions?

Cool sig :)

Here's one: I'm not insulting your intelligence; what is there to insult?

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. :) You may think you have people fooled, but you've fooled no one. Your level 15 cleric alt you removed off your profile must have had amazing sage cleric skills right? And no, I don't see the admiration or respect you have for other factions; seeing your previous posts, it all sums to more things you pretend to be. Keep pretending to be something you're not mang, you're really convincing. :)
    :)

Here's a sig for you: I like to read my own posts and fap under my desk because I am a nobody and pretend to be someone I'm not. :)

edited August 2010
    Options
    It was... when it happen, I actually, walk out of the house... took a 30 minutes walk, got lunch and came back two hours later... i was sitting in the park enjoying the peace....

soo, is decep really a girl?
    just because i dont make 50 million kissy bear faces and hunny hunny luv luv quotes to the guys on the forum every chance i get, doesnt make me less of a girl. But after a year and a half of posting on the forums, it doesnt matter what gender does it. :P
  • iamcleric
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Aww TheDan, did i strike a nerve there?

Ever heard of mules? :) But with your highly evolved intelligence, I'm sure you know that already :)

For sure I am nobody. I work behind the scenes. I do not stay out in the open because of things escalating like this. I have high respect for you as our leader. Well, I guess that's because I'm stupid :)

Edit: Take a look at my characters now :)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Drama Drama Drama

For sure I am nobody. I work behind the scenes. I do not stay out in the open because of things escalating like this.

Drama Drama Drama

Of course you wouldn't want to be out in the open, because your e-feelings would get hurt. b:sad Here, let me make it up to you by sending you a sadness card. :):):):):) b:kiss

• iamcleric
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    just because i dont make 50 million kissy bear faces and hunny hunny luv luv quotes to the guys on the forum every chance i get, doesnt make me less of a girl. But after a year and a half of posting on the forums, it doesnt matter what gender does it. :P

lol i meant that every assumption i had about you is wrong lol, i thought you were and archer and a guy... that was why i was curious to see if i was wrong again b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol i meant that every assumption i had about you is wrong lol, i thought you were and archer and a guy... that was why i was curious to see if i was wrong again b:thanks
    i am the mosquito that flys by your ear at night.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i am the mosquito that flys by your ear at night.

Squishes b:thanks
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Squishes b:thanks
    D; so cruel!
  • Herbosia - Sanctuary
    Herbosia - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blood-sucker :)
    I am not insulting your intelligence; what is there to insult?
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    See how one sided people are? Can't I admire and respect other factions?

Word ^

And this is why I pretty much stopped posting anything but random or trolling comments in these forums .

Summary of sanc : " Do what the server wants or you're an enemy to all " ( not that I wouldn't like that b:dirty ) .

*Goes back to preparing the troll invasion , arch scored , HT somewhat scored ( moved threads ) , HL & LC are both being worked on , DW should be next then It should be sanc .*

I hope you guys are preparing some milk & cookies for us b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.