TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Damnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!! I'm so glad that there are no such agreements or alliances between factions in my server b:chuckle

To think that I could extend this drama to 3-4 more pages(if not more) if I start to talk as well ( you guys know I'm good at that b:cute ) .

But I gave kinda gave up on that since I can already predict most of the replies I'd get and from who .

Although despite being boring in general , this foru...pardon me , I meant to say thread does get interesting sometimes , like now :P

*grabs more popcorn*

Oh please don't stop , I made enough to last me for 1 hr or so , diff flavors as well b:pleased
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • SwiftDaggers - Sanctuary
    SwiftDaggers - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thanks, I really couldn't pick up on that. Your illumination is much appreciated. I was really in the dark before on how you felt.

Going to have to disagree though. Think before you tucked your peevish little tail and ran you actually did care, and probably did respect me. Otherwise you wouldn't have bothered to send me all those private messages on our forums regarding faction related occurrences. You would have sent them to another officer. Talk trash all you want, you've never really been a concern of mine, lol.

What more do you want to discuss? lol. You're assumptions are completely incorrect. I rarely discuss TW related matters with anyone other than Skuttle. It's odd that my friendships with members of Regicide somehow is enough grounds for you to claim that I am working against Legendary. Discussing things with you is completely pointless, you just ramble off about how I am currently doing devious and absurd things like building nukes with TheDan in his basement to drop all over Sanctuary and do other evil Regicide related things.

You know what the real issue is? You're probably just bitter that after you ran out on Legendary because things weren't looking great, you thought you would forever be safe in Nefarious. But Nefarious is changing, and people like you don't exactly fit into the mold being cast. If I recall correctly, you bailed out when TW pay was cut, and quickly found your way to Nefarious. Now that TW payment has been drastically altered, how long will it be until you run off to a new safe haven? You've already app'd to other factions, even though you had those apps removed. I'd have to say that after reviewing the facts, you're nothing but a timid little user. You hide behind your alt on here to sling insults, and are constantly looking for a new source to leech off of. I give too much credit to how much of my time you are actually worth.

I do not know who you are talking about making all those absurd assumptions. To be fair to you , I am guessing you might be working with The Dan, as you put the name on yourself. Check the threads you write, you give people that impression. Maybe i am wrong to say you work against Legendary.

Come on, what is tw pay to me ? it is at most 2m per week, it can actually do very little to get nirvana , +10, event items. I am not as naive as you , I can safely say no factions last forever, as in history dynasties raise and falls. In that case , as a director, you are making assumptions that is not true, that really does not suit your status.

"You know what the real issue is? You're probably just bitter that after you ran out on Legendary because things weren't looking great, you thought you would forever be safe in Nefarious. But Nefarious is changing, and people like you don't exactly fit into the mold being cast. If I recall correctly, you bailed out when TW pay was cut, and quickly found your way to Nefarious. Now that TW payment has been drastically altered, how long will it be until you run off to a new safe haven? You've already app'd to other factions, even though you had those apps removed. I'd have to say that after reviewing the facts, you're nothing but a timid little user. You hide behind your alt on here to sling insults, and are constantly looking for a new source to leech off of." I give too much credit to how much of my time you are actually worth.[/QUOTE]"

This actually proves your personality, you are no better than me ;) Stay calm, the facts are hard to accept. This only proves my point, i do not need to give you anymore respect
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like it when people get feisty on the forum~ b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This actually proves your personality, you are no better than me ;) Stay calm, the facts are hard to accept. This only proves my point, i do not need to give you anymore respect

Nice job ignoring my question: who's your main? b:bye
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nice job ignoring my question: who's your main? b:bye

I believe someone said... xcharm?
    O_O
    XCharm jealous of my services? :p You need to chill out bro. U sem mad.

What's to say that in the grand scheme of things, I am not the composer?
    I've no intention of remaining ringed inside Regicide's wall. We will see where diplomacy takes us I suppose.

Keep the amusement up. Got quite a chuckle or two from the recent postings x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I believe someone said... xcharm?

I wanted to hear it from the poster itself. You know, it's the first step in the "how to eliminate alt posters" plan. b:chuckle
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nefarious obviously wants to TW against factions that allow us to have fun. We would love to do away with the 5 minute rolls completely, but factions out there wish to attack us with only 10-20 ppl. I must say thank you to the factions that we are able to face 1 vs 1. This gives us the most fun out of TWs. I wish it was possible to face you all on separate days but I guess that's not going to happen.

While Regicide's actions are "giving" competition to the server, it does present them with a unique opportunity to force Legendary, Enelysion, and others in the ring of Regicide lands to attack either each other or attack them. In this is, Regicide has accomplished it's primary objective which is to bring more competitive TWs to the server.

While, TheDan says that he is not running a charity faction, in a different look you are, because the charity is bringing more competitive TWs to the server. Of which I can say thank you. b:victory

Why are the lands in a circle anyway?? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ROFL ! What's with this carebearness? What happened to the " take everything , then give it back " thing ?

And yes I mean take over the whole map , hold it for for a week or 2 ( in some cases ..mby more ) then disband .

Isn't there a single faction left in this server that likes to set bigger goals such as that ?

Son , I is disappoint b:beatup
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ra8o2AkMA

I am too lazy and uninterested to read these super long posts in this thread.
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Guys, comment included in sig...

Drama is fun b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ra8o2AkMA

I am too lazy and uninterested to read these super long posts in this thread.

But they are simply lovely!
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wanted to hear it from the poster itself. You know, it's the first step in the "how to eliminate alt posters" plan. b:chuckle

He just denies as to who he is, which is fine. As I said earlier, I viewed his PWE profile a few weeks ago when he made a similar slew of insults and saw he left it connected to his main character.

As for being trapped within the ring, I have already stated that I have little intention of remaining within the confines of the land wall. We will see where that takes things in the next few weeks. Expansion is really out of the question for any faction other than Regi (and possibly Nef), since I am fairly confident that Enelysion, Vindicate, or Legendary boast the TW sign ups to triple defend 2 serious factions without having to forfeit one.

Going for more than 3 lands just opens all 3 factions to the problems associated with large land losses.

From what I gather, this new secret bidding system makes it possible for a faction to protect all of their lands (let's say 2-3 like some of our factions). All they would have to do is have enough alt factions ready to try and place a last minute bid on their lands. Overbid serious TW factions, they lose their weekly bid, and then you are just left defending fake factions. To be safe you could even possibly have 2 fake factions gunning for the last minute land bid to increase the chances you don't have to defend a serious TW faction.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    From what I gather, this new secret bidding system makes it possible for a faction to protect all of their lands (let's say 2-3 like some of our factions). All they would have to do is have enough alt factions ready to try and place a last minute bid on their lands. Overbid serious TW factions, they lose their weekly bid, and then you are just left defending fake factions. To be safe you could even possibly have 2 fake factions gunning for the last minute land bid to increase the chances you don't have to defend a serious TW faction.

I dont think the timing of the bid matters since everyone just gets 1 bid. Sure you can have 3 fake factions spend 10m each to protect 3 land but then you just wasted 30m coins to save a couple hundred mirage (no refunds on any bids). Have fun with that strategy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ROFL ! What's with this carebearness? What happened to the " take everything , then give it back " thing ?

And yes I mean take over the whole map , hold it for for a week or 2 ( in some cases ..mby more ) then disband .

Isn't there a single faction left in this server that likes to set bigger goals such as that ?

Son , I is disappoint b:beatup

The goal of turning the map red is a long term goal of any leader depending on their ideals and plans. My goal is to bring fun to my faction and to give them what the game intended. However, the take everything, then give it back was a faction on another server that conquered the map. Nefarious will not disband.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nefarious will not disband.

Nef is disbanding!? Omgs...

As you saw another large faction came out of the one that disbanded. I didn't watch their progress because it wasn't something that really excited me. I just remember hearing that a lot of their members got back together. I just figured... whats the point of disbanding? Well I guess Vindicate proved that if you "reform" that it doesn't mean you will always still steam roll.

Just so you know, I mean no disrespect to anyone or any faction in this post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nef is disbanding!? Omgs...

As you saw another large faction came out of the one that disbanded. I didn't watch their progress because it wasn't something that really excited me. I just remember hearing that a lot of their members got back together. I just figured... whats the point of disbanding? Well I guess Vindicate proved that if you "reform" that it doesn't mean you will always still steam roll.

Just so you know, I mean no disrespect to anyone or any faction in this post.

O_o uh....no we're not. lol I think you missed the not in my sentence. What faction came out of Conqueror?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    O_o uh....no we're not. lol I think you missed the not in my sentence.

I think she missed 9/10 your post...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Essence / Kamisama came out of Conqueror.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dam yo, I can't believe this thread is still alive o.o
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think she missed 9/10 your post...
    its a he...........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    O_o uh....no we're not. lol I think you missed the not in my sentence. What faction came out of Conqueror?

I am a big fan of sarcasam... that's why I did a quote. I don't remember which one formed out of Conqueror. I read only a little when I wanted to know what was happening to the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

I'm not.
    Tis very popular.
    :)
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Essence / Kamisama came out of Conqueror.

Also NorthPole but they didnt live long
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Also NorthPole but they didnt live long

Yes, RPK factions never last long do they? b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What exactly is preventing the three factions in the hot pocket from attacking Regi?

I'm sure when there's not enough red meat to go around they'll eventually turn to the blue cheese.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What exactly is preventing the three factions in the hot pocket from tripling Regi??

I'm sure when there's not enough red meat to go around they'll eventually turn to blue cheese.

blue cheese omg! =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options

It's the only thread keeping these forums alive b:embarrass

Shhh , who cares if they don't . They are not supposed to last long nor do they have an intention to do so . I loved the original Rage Quit , doing what a true rpk faction was supposed to do , they didn't last long yet they will always be remembered .

Short term bigger fun instead of less long term one , fighting every1 ~ get hated , not care about anything but your own friends & faction . RPK factions are made to be hated , but they enjoy that b:chuckle , the kinda faction I'd totally fit in .

Usually ... the majority of the population will hate this type of faction since it has that " not care about what ppl outside of the faction say " requirement
    b:chuckle

But it's hard for such a faction to be successful ... it need's extremely loyal core & normal members as well , that value their friendship before anything else since they'll get bashed allot & have to know how to take it with a grain of salt or just throw out the usual ~ QQmoar .

Not to mention can only rely on themselves .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

thought kami was a RPK too?
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Shhh , who cares if they don't . They are not supposed to last long nor do they have an intention to do so . I loved the original Rage Quit , doing what a true rpk faction was supposed to do , they didn't last long yet they will always be remembered .

Short term bigger fun instead of less long term one , fighting every1 ~ get hated , not care about anything but your own friends & faction . RPK factions are made to be hated , but they enjoy that b:chuckle , the kinda faction I'd totally fit in .

Usually ... the majority of the population will hate this type of faction since it has that " not care about what ppl outside of the faction say " requirement
    b:chuckle

But it's hard for such a faction to be successful ... it need's extremely loyal core & normal members as well , that value their friendship before anything else since they'll get bashed allot & have to know how to take it with a grain of salt or just throw out the usual ~ QQmoar .

Not to mention can only rely on themselves .

Successful RPK faction = every member has such a reputation that they will never be accepted to anything else than yet another RPK faction eventually destroying the whole RPK scene due to causing so much in-faction hate. Combine this to the fact that none of them have any friends left and you will have a carebear server with a handful of left-outs that get ganked right after stepping out of the SZ.

b:cute
    thought kami was a RPK too?

Nope.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Successful RPK faction = every member has such a reputation that they will never be accepted to anything else than yet another RPK faction eventually destroying the whole RPK scene due to causing so much in-faction hate. Combine this to the fact that none of them have any friends left and you will have a carebear server with a handful of left-outs that get ganked right after stepping out of the SZ.

b:cute

Exactly ^ . However most of them don't have any long term goals so they'll end up quitting when their friends do . It would also be extremely hard for a true RPK player to fit in anywhere else once his/her main RPK faction ( or group of RPKing friends) has died so even if they'd wanna keep on playing , they'll most likely be forced to quit .

I did a bit of RPKing when I played here with a small group of ppl even though legendary was far from a RPK faction . When most if not ALL of those friends quit I did the same b:cute

Goal was achieved long ago anyway :P

Lmao I can just imagine me playing here again , trying to do the usual RPK & getting ganked by members from every single faction in the server b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.