TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This weekend, I'm thinking Vindicate be taken off the map. Enelysion and Nefarious will both defeat them.
    Nefarious will no show Legendary and keep Vindicate off the map. Then next week, maybe try and take it back.
    Nefarious will also no show Regicide (As usual) and Regicide will have 1k secured.
    As for the other factions, I'm sure they'll lose.

I'd like to see someone try and take Raging Tides though. Have someone take the Apoth from their away from Nefarious too.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Its kinda in vindicates interest to lose those lands as it allows them to escape the regicide play pen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    -Please contact Sarunya after your TW's if you would like the duration of your TW to be included in the After report which she might actually write this weekend!!!

Lmao, ya she ish lazy cleric >.> Anyways ya hopefully fun stuff this weekend and stuffs.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yay strife for the even detailed report b:cute

and no our color was kinda gey D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It matched your logo though.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It matched your logo though.
    its not gey b:cry
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If that's what you wanna think.
    b:laugh
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    umm hef im sorry but..

if you *really* want "fun tws" then why do you no-show for regi? also, why do you send way-more-than-necessary people into nooby 5 min steam roll tws?

The reason is quite simple, from a financial stand point, it makes more sense to secure the two first, and if the third is possible then fine. But I see no reason to give up two lands for one. As for the way-blah-blah, again the same point. 3 vs 1, you cut your losses. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The reason is quite simple, from a financial stand point, it makes more sense to secure the two first, and if the third is possible then fine. But I see no reason to give up two lands for one. As for the way-blah-blah, again the same point. 3 vs 1, you cut your losses. b:bye

Can't afford to loose them mirages mang .

Sry I couldn't help myself :P I'd prolly agree with you if I still knew what's happening in sanc :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Sry I couldn't help myself :P I'd prolly agree with you if I still knew what's happening in sanc :P

Pretty sure he meant charm/apo/tower costs.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WHAT IS THIS? my favourite barb got assign as a scout? b:angryb:angry

who makes squad assignment in amplified? I need a word ^^ other than that, good job last night, we had a code red b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

His reply to vinat primarily applied to before the patch, which is when the comment was made. Although fighting a 3 way battle is more expensive with a higher chance of loss than fighting a two way battle.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You guys are so serious b:lipcurl .... no fun .

*goes back to Trolling Tide forum*
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You guys are so serious b:lipcurl .... no fun .

*goes back to Trolling Tide forum*

No we just want non-factors away from our thread.

Was that funny enough? b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WHAT IS THIS? my favourite barb got assign as a scout? b:angryb:angry

who makes squad assignment in amplified? I need a word ^^ other than that, good job last night, we had a code red b:thanks

I sowwies Bud X3 but you play the roles you have been given....it was fun watching you guys make a mad dash for your crystal X3 i wish i could say it was fun but its kinda boring playing dead X3b:sad But what Can you do?

Can't wait for next TW hope my role is different X3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My prediction was off. Q_Q I would have kept Vindicate off the map if I were Nefarious, tbh.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My prediction was off. Q_Q I would have kept Vindicate off the map if I were Nefarious, tbh.

But that's no fun. Dx
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited August 2010
    Options
    But that's no fun. Dx

I know. What would have been fun though is attacking Legendary for Lost next week though. xD
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I sowwies Bud X3 but you play the roles you have been given....it was fun watching you guys make a mad dash for your crystal X3 i wish i could say it was fun but its kinda boring playing dead X3b:sad But what Can you do?

Can't wait for next TW hope my role is different X3
    if i could ill take your place anytime lol. Once we get more clerics i wanna play scout b:laugh
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if i could ill take your place anytime lol. Once we get more clerics i wanna play scout b:laugh

NOOO, cleric are my food... take archers out, i suggest ast or mav... they are annoying... make them scouts... b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    NOOO, cleric are my food... take archers out, i suggest ast or mav... they are annoying... make them scouts... b:thanks
    please wait in line for your food <_> i is shared meat
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    please wait in line for your food <_> i is shared meat

Hahaha dont get me wrong boss lady i was happy with my role in this last TW can't wait to see what you guys have for me next week....provided i come back from Vacation in time.........b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Enelysion vs Vindicate = Draw.

Completely even. I could not believe it.
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What a great fight Vindi's, cute n stuffs.
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There is no such thing as "draw" tw, al though very close fight and hell of fun.
  • Kurushimii - Sanctuary
    Kurushimii - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This weekend, I'm thinking Vindicate be taken off the map. Enelysion and Nefarious will both defeat them.

b:chuckle Too bad, your prediction wasnt right . And believe it or not, we defend our land and we did well . It was an awesome fight and definatly fun .
    b:cute Nukey
    edited August 2010
    Options
    There is no such thing as "draw" tw, al though very close fight and hell of fun.

I'd definitely call it a draw. We had your crystal nearly down, you had ours nearly down. Aside from that, it was back and forth action. That seems like a draw to me.
    b:chuckle
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle Too bad, your prediction wasnt right . And believe it or not, we defend our land and we did well . It was an awesome fight and definatly fun .
    b:cute Nukey
    its a shame you guys got attacked when you lost some members :S would have wanted to see an outcome when you guys were at your best. Despite the state you were in, if u fought equally, i guess the skill shows.
    Hahaha dont get me wrong boss lady i was happy with my role in this last TW can't wait to see what you guys have for me next week....provided i come back from Vacation in time.........b:dirty
    >.>
    <.<
    *scribbles*
    Vorgen: Base buffer (nvm the fact your a barb)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

nuuu you're coming with Qui and Ast and killing people *drags away*

b:cute
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Three hour TWs b:pleased
    Jealous?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh