TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Is it because the other hand is too busy "beating" away their loneliness? b:question

i think real man play with two hands and have their gf under their table between their legs b:victory (base said it ^^)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i think real man play with two hands and have their gf under their table between their legs b:victory (base said it ^^)

Gagaloo's mind floats a lot. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Gagaloo's mind floats a lot. b:chuckle

i thought that is the way you like it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ohhh, god.... i was bored in tw this weekend b:cry they were either 100% win or 100% lose... and my pvp kills didn't go up a lot QQ

maybe i need to join vindicate or ene b:chuckle their tw is fun...
    All you need is to do to have fun is stop no-showing regi b:chuckle the lower your numbers are the more challenge you got. Theres alot of other options too, weirdly you guys dont take it. Bet you guys would have had a really fun TW if u evenly split your forces with 2 factions (that arent regi of course) but thats kinda risky morale wise in the state your in

its like.. you kinda QQ when:
    you stand no chance against regi
    you get a 3hr tw
    you win too easy

yet your not actually willing to do the things that give you a challenge.

the only time we see you happy is when you get a 1hr long tw that gives you a 90% chance of winning. (pretty unattractive in my eyes)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Vindi TW, Enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwXaBZVV1Kc

Great Fight Enely~
    edited August 2010
    Vindi TW, Enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwXaBZVV1Kc

Great Fight Enely~
    nice victories :O any aims for a 3 row win?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ohhh, god.... i was bored in tw this weekend b:cry they were either 100% win or 100% lose... and my pvp kills didn't go up a lot QQ

maybe i need to join vindicate or ene b:chuckle their tw is fun...

Join Enelysion so your Nix wont eat me any more.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Where are all the BMs Zergling Rushes?... D:< On the JP servers there's so many BMs stacked for stun-locking no one can move. b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Where are all the BMs Zergling Rushes?... D:< On the JP servers there's so many BMs stacked for stun-locking no one can move. b:chuckle

Omg you even check those . You're as bad as Rose !

And o.O a 10min vid . It looked exciting at start but as it goes on there seem to be less & less ppl from both sides on the field .

I guess that's the effect of that mass DC I heard about lol .

~PWE strikes again .... /facepalm ~
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited August 2010
    skill difference yo >:o
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Omg you even check those . You're as bad as Rose !

And o.O a 10min vid . It looked exciting at start but as it goes on there seem to be less & less ppl from both sides on the field .

I guess that's the effect of that mass DC I heard about lol .

~PWE strikes again .... /facepalm ~

What's so bad about watching people get facerolled? b:chuckle I wish I was on their server just for the PvP. The PvP here is so **** and sad. b:surrender

• Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    All you need is to do to have fun is stop no-showing regi b:chuckle the lower your numbers are the more challenge you got. Theres alot of other options too, weirdly you guys dont take it. Bet you guys would have had a really fun TW if u evenly split your forces with 2 factions (that arent regi of course) but thats kinda risky morale wise in the state your in

its like.. you kinda QQ when:
    you stand no chance against regi
    you get a 3hr tw
    you win too easy

yet your not actually willing to do the things that give you a challenge.

the only time we see you happy is when you get a 1hr long tw that gives you a 90% chance of winning. (pretty unattractive in my eyes)

Hi, My name is Evga, I QQ a lot when I'm not satisfy and you are right, my personal tipping point for a fun tw is this

1. Between 1-2 hour of tw. Less than 1 hour, I hate it, more than 2 hours I hate it.
    2. Chance of winning is even (old days before nef had a **** load of problems ^^).

and... I'm not the tw coordinator :(
    Join Enelysion so your Nix wont eat me any more.

I'm considering it b:chuckle if things continue the way it does, either ene or vindicate... hopes none of my faction member sees this b:laugh

post link QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What's so bad about watching people get facerolled? b:chuckle I wish I was on their server just for the PvP. The PvP here is so **** and sad. b:surrender

PvP in this game is sad regardless of server/version/skill of players xD

*chimes EVGA*

Hi, I am a melee class and I stand still to attack all targets. Please feel free to DD me to your heart's content as I do so.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PvP in this game is sad regardless of server/version/skill of players xD

*chimes EVGA*

Hi, I am a melee class and I stand still to attack all targets. Please feel free to DD me to your heart's content as I do so.

Agreed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    *chimes EVGA*

huh? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

edited August 2010

It wasn't said with a bad intention :P

And imo , more bms need to get the "keep moving" idea . Reminds me of this one TW on RT , where there was just me & another doing the bm job & he was on the attack squad I was in def . 3 Barrages on our crystal from QQme's top archers , no1 bothering to disable them & I had to red rush in > interrupt with roar > rush out 2 times to disable them . Last one I had to use shadowless kick cuz the archer had a vac , but never got back alive after the 3rd , red sprint in cd as well as apoths b:surrender I was even raging a bit since no1 was trying to stop them .

I get so focus fired that I rarely get out alive after rushing unless I use red sprint(preferably with a tranq or IG , we don't own 1k YET :P ) or blue one with a a sutra orb on . Sometimes I don't even have time to fissure after roar .

But 1 death vs who knows how many of letting a barrage stay open , I'd do that anytime :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ehhh some people play with max performance on, and probably don't see anything and just blindly tab targets. Or it's just that they don't play as a team. Some people go in there and essentially tries to solo PK, without seeing the need to respond to the opponents' actions for the benefit of their team. It's nice and all when you're a DD, but even then, stunning to cover a teammate from say, an appearing assassin or a sprinting BM makes a difference as well (it also could lead to another kill >3).
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    my tw style: blindly press tab, using fist and not the finger to press the keyboard, screaming at the monitor and punishing the poor little mouse b:shocked
    seems like tws are getting interesting, well im back from vacation, b:dirty Norway will go to live there someday.. and back to work.. noone accepting my bro to clan - got declined everywhere - so no tw for me as well, especially no waking up at 5am on weekends, at least for some time :>
    >> learning to drive a forklift = new hobby of mine..
    edited August 2010
    ehhh some people play with max performance on, and probably don't see anything and just blindly tab targets. Or it's just that they don't play as a team. Some people go in there and essentially tries to solo PK, without seeing the need to respond to the opponents' actions for the benefit of their team. It's nice and all when you're a DD, but even then, stunning to cover a teammate from say, an appearing assassin or a sprinting BM makes a difference as well (it also could lead to another kill >3).

And here I thought this just happens on newer servers like arch or RT . At least those got an excuse for not being 2 year + servers where ppl should have plenty of experience to not make so many mistakes anymore . The faction I'm in was like totally disorganized when I joined it and it still is but eventually got better & it's progressing .

We kinda beat the top faction in 1v1 ( although the patch affected them more than us ) or at least have balanced , fun 1v1 battles vs them & their OP geared cores that we lack( till the damn TW pay in mirages patch ) so had to get more organized , like it or not .

The faction is still far from being a pro one but seeing as we're ( or will be soon ) the "nef" of RT ( ~orange style~) & soon prolly have to face ganks from the whole server getting more organized is going to be a must b:shocked ~ Attacking 1k this week b:victory

Apparently no server is safe from noobs :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i thought that is the way you like it b:chuckle

Nah. You wish I like it. Stop trying to impress me. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    It wasn't said with a bad intention :P

And imo , more bms need to get the "keep moving" idea . Reminds me of this one TW on RT , where there was just me & another doing the bm job & he was on the attack squad I was in def . 3 Barrages on our crystal from QQme's top archers , no1 bothering to disable them & I had to red rush in > interrupt with roar > rush out 2 times to disable them . Last one I had to use shadowless kick cuz the archer had a vac , but never got back alive after the 3rd , red sprint in cd as well as apoths b:surrender I was even raging a bit since no1 was trying to stop them .

I get so focus fired that I rarely get out alive after rushing unless I use red sprint(preferably with a tranq or IG , we don't own 1k YET :P ) or blue one with a a sutra orb on . Sometimes I don't even have time to fissure after roar .

But 1 death vs who knows how many of letting a barrage stay open , I'd do that anytime :P

Hmm I'll admit I don't use shadowless kick often in PvP because sometimes I have to switch weapon at inconvenient times to cast it, but if my smack and roar are in cooldown or if I don't have any chi, I find it hilarious to interrupt people digging chests in DT/Tournament.

But yeah.. that's what makes BM an interesting class to play. The keep moving idea... red sprint rushing, iron guarding to stun and slow mass amounts of people is very important in both defense and offense in TW.

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *kicks Strife* go make the TW report now, I got people who want to see it! b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    those bms are pretty interesting, especially with their style of playing, where they don't even try to kill a person unless they have the time. This is the level of gameplay i think will that will only developed as more competitive tw occurs. I'm pretty sure some people are doing just that, but a majority of the bm i see still don't do that.

tbh, thanks dan for posting the link ^^ you should post some veno video if you see some, I want to watch some more, especially demon veno. I want to know how to kill people faster and avoid those pesky archers,bm or barb than come after me b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    and... I'm not the tw coordinator :(
    im honestly surprised long **** old timers like you dont get a say in it. =/ Altho it seems more like the charm **** is the 2nd most important deciding factor, not the equal fights? :P

*catches strife in a tiny fish net* =o score!
    those bms are pretty interesting, especially with their style of playing, where they don't even try to kill a person unless they have the time. This is the level of gameplay i think will that will only developed as more competitive tw occurs. I'm pretty sure some people are doing just that, but a majority of the bm i see still don't do that.
    thats the lvl of play that happens when pple are attentive. like i said to dan just now;
    we use to joke around about american players and their attention span in FFonline
    "US afk for 10min every 10min LOLOL"
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    decep, looky at my signature ^^ i'm lazy, i give opinions and my thoughts but doing tw coordinator every week, is not my cup of tea... i have at least 5 games sitting on my computer waiting for me to play them, not all that interested in losing more time that i already have to pwi.

attentiveness... that depends on the day... if i just come back from a 7 hour busy shift at work... meh, i just tab kill without caring... if i was attentive, most of the squishy except for a few can survive unless they run ^^

edit: hehe, malaysian and us citizen here ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010

thats the lvl of play that happens when pple are attentive. like i said to dan just now;
    we use to joke around about american players and their attention span in FFonline
    "US afk for 10min every 10min LOLOL"

too busy watching Japanese pron :o
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

*catches strife in a tiny fish net* =o score!

Wahhh, why am I being trapped in nets >_>

The only reason I like watching those BM videos which Dan has showed me before is for the music. Some of it is so good xD

I don't feel like writing two reports a week x.x I just started fall semester at uni so more writing isn't better. Statistical analysis of age groups and weights of people in populations, I'm so excited! But I will get to assemble an entire human skeleton this semester, kinda stoked on that xD
    edited August 2010
    decep, looky at my signature ^^ i'm lazy, i give opinions and my thoughts but doing tw coordinator every week, is not my cup of tea...
    >>; so i sawz
    attentiveness... that depends on the day... if i just come back from a 7 hour busy shift at work... meh, i just tab kill without caring... if i was attentive, most of the squishy except for a few can survive unless they run ^^
    well maybe its a diff. culture so it might be a diff. of perspective/shame factor there. There its either your an insignificant, a fail, or a really good player, and most pple dont wanna land on the first 2 options. Sad thing is they bash you outright on forums making a thread for each player if players arent up to expectations
    too busy watching Japanese pron :o
    quit watching those qui its bad for hamsters

Statistical analysis of age groups and weights of people in populations, I'm so excited! But I will get to assemble an entire human skeleton this semester, kinda stoked on that xD
    make sure to bring an extra flashlight to the graveyard >_> <_<
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    make sure to bring an extra flashlight to the graveyard >_> <_<

That's against the law to do it that way xD Old school bahaha. Shouldn't you be working? b:cute