TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    umm hef im sorry but..

if you *really* want "fun tws" then why do you no-show for regi? also, why do you send way-more-than-necessary people into nooby 5 min steam roll tws?
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    regicide is special ^^ and simple reason, defending reg needs 80, 100% or else it will be a 5 minute roll.. and if say we have 100 people who is going to tw... that leaves.... 20 people to go to the other two tw... which was amp and somebody else.... 20 vs two faction, and there is not way... we can stop 2 faction with 20 people... we did pull a 24 man defense against amp before for 1 hour, before we decided to go on offense... i miss that tw, it was epic... when we receive 2 more squads and killed amp with just 36 people.

so, ya... what you are asking us to do, is sacrifice 3 lands... instead of 1... and amp is actually fun b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    enely must of had the most of Nefarious's forces on them and thats why they won. b:laugh

Grats Legendary on your victory.

Sorry for Vindicate getting the smelly end of the stick.

I actually thought Vindicate hit the jackpot this past weekend. Considering the changes that took place, the true and meaningful perspective for TW'ing is back (at least to those that still care lol). The incentive towards land ownership is quite minimal compared to before so being able to fight a good TW should be a luxurious occasion b:victory.

On a side note the 30 minute defeat to nefarious was quite needed for Vindi, to a degree things were going TOO well for such a new faction. It's good to experience drama, miscommunication, and people leaving. Props to the Leader and Officer's of longer lived factions.... can't imagine all the drama you guys have gone through over the years yet still maintaining a steady balance.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    regicide is special ^^ and simple reason, defending reg needs 80, 100% or else it will be a 5 minute roll.. and if say we have 100 people who is going to tw... that leaves.... 20 people to go to the other two tw... which was amp and somebody else.... 20 vs two faction, and there is not way... we can stop 2 faction with 20 people... we did pull a 24 man defense against amp before for 1 hour, before we decided to go on offense... i miss that tw, it was epic... when we receive 2 more squads and killed amp with just 36 people.

so, ya... what you are asking us to do, is sacrifice 3 lands... instead of 1... and amp is actually fun b:laugh
    is that a 2008 TW? o.O lol thats certainly not when i was lead, sad to admit. =( Nef never if rarely plays around with time for us, never poking out towers and **** :S
    back in 2008 i do remember amp rolling 60nef with 20 amps, i thought that was epic too b:chuckle was said that amp was too strict back then and pple moved to nef cause it was a more laid back faction (i wonder who remembers?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    is that a 2008 TW? o.O lol thats certainly not when i was lead, sad to admit. =( Nef never if rarely plays around with time for us, never poking out towers and **** :S
    back in 2008 i do remember amp rolling 60nef with 20 amps, i thought that was epic too b:chuckle was said that amp was too strict back then and pple moved to nef cause it was a more laid back faction (i wonder who remembers?)

err no... that was a couple weeks ago 2 months top... i don't remember which one, it was with ene or leg i don't remember which one and i'm too lazy to look through all the tw records
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    err no... that was a couple weeks ago 2 months top... i don't remember which one, it was with ene or leg i don't remember which one and i'm too lazy to look through all the tw records
    sry evga thats not us =( id remember if we lasted near 1hr, u probably played with enelysion maybe? thats the only TW i remember pple saying they played around with their towers too just cause they could.
    LG hasnt had a 1hr TW in a while also.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    nah it was amp, i was sure of it.... but the timing, me not so sure... could be an hour for the total, all i know was it was an amazing tw, because we didn't manage to roll leg and we were dead worried we won't be able to hold amp with 4 squads but we did b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    nah it was amp, i was sure of it.... but the timing, me not so sure... could be an hour for the total, all i know was it was an amazing tw, because we didn't manage to roll leg and we were dead worried we won't be able to hold amp with 4 squads but we did b:victory
    i really cant remember too :S
    but if its 4 squad u sent us then it musta been a 1vs1 for us too (or a 4squad vs our 5squad) :D ty for the even fight then. Its an honor to be able to hold u up with a near equal number
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I remember the TW Evga is talking about.
    :D
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I remember the TW Evga is talking about.
    :D

I would have liked to observed that fight, Mista. Making sure that "observing" is made clear. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2010

you were in amp in 2008? b:shocked afaik amp never rolled nef. Amp did roll NWO though, that was epic b:laugh, but that was on defense and a 7 man squad also rolled NWO b:surrender
    edited August 2010
    you were in amp in 2008? b:shocked afaik amp never rolled nef. Amp did roll NWO though, that was epic b:laugh, but that was on defense and a 7 man squad also rolled NWO b:surrender
    hmm do you remember the part where we had lv up requisites per week?
    (possible i could have mixed it with nwo tho too)
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2010

QQ, once we waited for nef to end all other 5 minutes fight and even said that in world chat, so we could have a fight
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    QQ, once we waited for nef to end all other 5 minutes fight and even said that in world chat, so we could have a fight

LOL yeah :) we waited by your crystal nef!! How come you didn't show up? We were all chi-ed up ready to barrage your behinds and our nixes ready to chew your heads! XD

We didn't even bring our catapults in yet XD
    edited August 2010
    iamcleric wrote: »
    LOL yeah :) we waited by your crystal nef!! How come you didn't show up? We were all chi-ed up ready to barrage your behinds and our nixes ready to chew your heads! XD

I doubt it's your main, but a level 15 cleric wont do much against Nef.
    b:chuckle
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I doubt it's your main, but a level 15 cleric wont do much against Nef.
    b:chuckle

Hehehe there is actually a level requirement to enter a TW instance, or has the rule on this changed too? XD

Well, this is PWI, anything can happen.

A quick question and have always wondered (rarely read faction and PWI forums or even faction chat), but why doesn't anybody want to play with us (Regicide)? We also want to TW! Why are you giving NEF all the love and training!? They're actually getting better and we're, well, we're REGICIDE!!!!
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    iamcleric wrote: »

that is exactly the point b:sweat why nobody will show... you guys are waiting in from of our spawn point fully chi up and ready to run in with aoe... 80 of us who spawn into the battlefield, in one small little spot... ripe to be aoe by bms and arma by barbs... while you guys have your cleric behind waiting to rez anybody who dies, if we mange to kill you...

talk about being nice and waiting for our tw to end... just for a spawn kill fest... it would be nicer if you guys actually waited in your keep... so it's kinda pathetic of you guys to even try to call it even, and we waited for you guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    that is exactly the point b:sweat why nobody will show... you guys are waiting in from of our spawn point fully chi up and ready to run in with aoe... 80 of us who spawn into the battlefield, in one small little spot... ripe to be aoe by bms and arma by barbs... while you guys have your cleric behind waiting to rez anybody who dies, if we mange to kill you...

talk about being nice and waiting for our tw to end... just for a spawn kill fest... it would be nicer if you guys actually waited in your keep... so it's kinda pathetic of you guys to even try to call it even, and we waited for you guys.

dont pretend like you would have shown up either way.... whether we stayed in our keep or not- there have been plenty of 1v1s b:kiss <3 you evga just saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2010

actualy at that time we were waiting at our B path towers and would go to your base only after nef enter instance, we waited for like 10 minutes there and then when we saw the no show we went to atack b:sad
    edited August 2010

We miss your old quotes evga :P
    For me, i really don't care what faction attack us as long as it's not one of those stupid 5 minute tw, where we go in and face zero resistance. Thus, fighting reg alone is enough to make me happy provided i get into the tw lineup
    challenge? really? i highly doubt it since you are using the triple attack to help you win. IF you want real challenge bid in such a way that no big faction can help you b:chuckle
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    We miss your old quotes evga :P

rofl, you do know that... getting slaugthered in spawn point... is -.-' and btw, 1 person going in... is not fun... so unless you can get 80 people from my faction to join... i ain't going in alone -.-'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Originally Posted by Evga - Sanctuary View Post
    For me, i really don't care what faction attack us as long as it's not one of those stupid 5 minute tw, where we go in and face zero resistance. Thus, fighting reg alone is enough to make me happy provided i get into the tw lineup

Amen to that b:surrender
    rofl, you do know that... getting slaugthered in spawn point... is -.-' and btw, 1 person going in... is not fun... so unless you can get 80 people from my faction to join... i ain't going in alone -.-'

He's not the leader, how he can get 80 ppl from Nef to join Nef's TW? duhhhhhhh. Maybe things have changed when leadership was changed.

Anyway, I'll <3 you
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Totally forgot I missed writing the pre-report last week! *_* Apologies for that. Online upper division university classes that assign "online-only" group projects are horrible! Don't take classes with professors who make you do them!!! >_><_<

Will be back on track this week! xP
    edited August 2010
    i dunno....just..its a bit ironic how every else faction experienced goin in with smaller numbers to face that exact thing and still pushed on, but when put in the same shoes....=/
    edited August 2010
    Totally forgot I missed writing the pre-report last week! *_* Apologies for that. Online upper division university classes that assign "online-only" group projects are horrible! Don't take classes with professors who make you do them!!! >_><_<

Will be back on track this week! xP

Strife you meanie. I PM'ed you multiple times when I saw you in Arch and you just ran away from me.
    :'(
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Strife you meanie. I PM'ed you multiple times when I saw you in Arch and you just ran away from me.
    :'(

When was this *_*!?
    Might have been the good twin, Strife_san :O?
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Strifey does that to me too. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    When was this *_*!?
    Might have been the good twin, Strife_san :O?

Last week. Tried PM'ing you because I figured you forgot about the report. :(
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Last week. Tried PM'ing you because I figured you forgot about the report. :(

I might have been tabbed out and missed it. I play another game while staying logged into pwi at times. My apologies, don't mean to seem like I am ignoring xD

Last week was hectic though. x__x
    edited August 2010
    Is fine.
    I'll spam you with PM's if you forget this week.
    >:D