TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Squishes b:thanks

oh... i'm worst, i have too much of a sadistic streak... i catch them, and pull off their wings if possible... then their legs and watch them struggle... or maybe cut of an abdomen and watch how long it takes for them to die out of suffocation...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    oh... i'm worst, i have too much of a sadistic streak... i catch them, and pull off their wings if possible... then their legs and watch them struggle... or maybe cut of an abdomen and watch how long it takes for them to die out of suffocation...

b:shocked Why am I shocked? No wonder you were laughing at me dead during my BH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Hehehe, this sounds like what i do to you when you stop running long enough Evgab:laugh
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:shocked Why am I shocked? No wonder you were laughing at me dead during my BH.

your fault for afking in bh -.-' and i'm not a cleric...
    Hehehe, this sounds like what i do to you when you stop running long enough Evgab:laugh

bish, talk to me when i have the same gear as you, i think it would be the other way around b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Word ^

And this is why I pretty much stopped posting anything but random or trolling comments in these forums .

Summary of sanc : " Do what the server wants or you're an enemy to all " ( not that I wouldn't like that b:dirty ) .

*Goes back to preparing the troll invasion , arch scored , HT somewhat scored ( moved threads ) , HL & LC are both being worked on , DW should be next then It should be sanc .*

I hope you guys are preparing some milk & cookies for us b:cute

Why is Sant last?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Trolls are not known for their coordination.

The only trolling I've seen on the RT forums is just trash-talking. RT version of this thread is just the poster trashing, not even intelligently, on the TW factions that aren't his. I'm so envious.

Shand, come play A.ion with Vincent and I :p
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    cant believe u have the balls to touch those up-close-and-gross things so much >.>

Summary of sanc : " Do what the server wants or you're an enemy to all " ( not that I wouldn't like that b:dirty ) .
    i thought it was
    "Act like u give a **** while playing, but laugh at the attempts of others once your gone."
    b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Trolls are not known for their coordination.

The only trolling I've seen on the RT forums is just trash-talking . RT version of this thread is just the poster trashing, not even intelligently, on the TW factions that aren't his. I'm so envious.

Shand, come play A.ion with Vincent and I :p

Well excuse us for having forums a billion times more active than yours that we actually have fun with b:cute

Here's a reply from an old school player that played both here & now there :

I like RT more than I used to like sanc as a server . I never liked this server but I liked the ppl in it , iono ?

Also , I'm one of those "annoying" RT trolls that every1 thinks(and refuses to think otherwise ) they're epic failed . I guess that makes me a fail too huh ? b:cute

EDIT : this actually gave me some ideas .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited August 2010

Here's a reply from an old school player that played both here & now there :

I like RT more than I used to like sanc as a server . I never liked this server but I liked the ppl in it , iono ?
    give it 1.5years like sanct and theyll be jumping to a new server and saying the same thing about RT :P its just a cycle
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    your fault for afking in bh -.-' and i'm not a cleric...
    b:cry Evgagaloo such a meanie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    give it 1.5years like sanct and theyll be jumping to a new server and saying the same thing about RT :P its just a cycle

Maybe but the thing I hate is how ppl like to generalize . I know very well where RT fails & where it doesn't .

Just because some ppl fail , it doesn't mean the whole server does & those trolls that spam forums are actually the good players .

And to think thought I was c0cky .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Think you very well know Aya that I enjoy my fair share of trolling. I guess to me the difference is how it is handled. Going out of one's way to put down a faction (fail fail fail noobsauce CS'r faction steamrolling yihoooooo) just isn't my cup of tea ;o

I try to keep it classy D:
    edited August 2010
    Think you very well know Aya that I enjoy my fair share of trolling. I guess to me the difference is how it is handled. Going out of one's way to put down a faction (fail fail fail noobsauce CS'r faction steamrolling yihoooooo) just isn't my cup of tea ;o

I try to keep it classy D:

But it's honest :) Attacking a faction ( hint , hint I wonder which ) on the forums for months & months while trying to keep it "classy" is kinda fake & **** , ijs b:bye

row, row , row /puts up flame shield
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited August 2010
    Maybe but the thing I hate is how ppl like to generalize . I know very well where RT fails & where it doesn't .

Just because some ppl fail , it doesn't mean the whole server does & those trolls that spam forums are actually the good players .

And to think thought I was c0cky .
    yes u are c0cky b:chuckle because u are assuming that you know the server only after the short length of time it has been out . Imagine if u had said that back in sanct half a year after it came online. Remember, RT has alot of old players but it also has alot of new blood. So you cant assume what happened, worked, and observed on the old servers, will work smooth for the new servers in the long run. At least not enough to claim 'VERY WELL'
    edited August 2010
    yes u are c0cky b:chuckle because u are assuming that you know the server only after the short length of time it has been out . Imagine if u had said that back in sanct half a year after it came online. Remember, RT has alot of old players but it also has alot of new blood. So you cant assume what happened, worked, and observed on the old servers, will work smooth for the new servers in the long run. At least not enough to claim 'VERY WELL'

Er ,lawl ...when did I say that I assume newer servers are gonna end up like old ones ?

And um ... lol I started when RT was like 2 months & a half old , almost 3 , and it has 8 and a half months now . Ofc I 'll say I know the server up till now , why wouldn't I know it ?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited August 2010
    Er ,lawl ...when did I say that I assume newer servers are gonna end up like old ones ?

And um ... lol I started when RT was like 2 months & a half old , almost 3 , and it has 8 and a half months now . Ofc I 'll say I know the server up till now , why wouldn't I know it ?
    cause ur bodies in RT and your soul is in Sanct? >>
    edited August 2010
    cause ur bodies in RT and your soul is in Sanct? >>

Not even close :)

In my book , a server's not supposed to own you , you're supposed to own it ( was that c0cky enough ?:P )
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited August 2010
    Not even close :)

In my book , a server's not supposed to own you , you're supposed to own it ( was that c0cky enough ?:P )

Nope. Try again you failure of a troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010

Pfff , let them figure it out by themselves b:scorn
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited August 2010
    lmfao b:chuckle feel the love aya
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    cant believe u have the balls to touch those up-close-and-gross things so much >.>

lolswat

haven't you ever taken any biology course where you had to dissect stuff?

I've done

frog
    fetal pig
    sheep heart
    sheep brain
    worm
    starfish
    fish
    cricket

frog was middle school, the rest was all in one introductory biology course

at least i'm not in any pharmacy program or anything...a friend carried home a human leg over winter break D:
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited August 2010
    I've dissected an archer before.

Not in RL though... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    I've dissected an archer before.

Not in RL though... b:surrender

Get Ast ,Nadis and go make your own archer fan club .

Make sure Ast's the leader since out of 10 words , 9 will be about archers b:shocked

Qui can be the archer that you guys will dissect , use for target practice , experiment on , etc .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you missed dissecting a cat on that list!
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
    edited August 2010
    lolswat

haven't you ever taken any biology course where you had to dissect stuff?
    worm. stink, rubbery, and gross.
    Get Ast ,Nadis and go make your own archer fan club .

Make sure Ast's the leader since out of 10 words , 9 will be about archers b:shocked

Qui can be the archer that you guys will dissect , use for target practice , experiment on , etc .
    that wont work. Qui is asts baby. It is basically a teen mom/child relationship
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010

that wont work. Qui is asts baby. It is basically a teen mom/child relationship

I wonder who knocked asty up then, or if this was an immaculate conception *_*?
    edited August 2010
    I wonder who knocked asty up then, or if this was an immaculate conception *_*?
    self conception b:shutup
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    self conception b:shutup

Like a sponge? Or no budding? ;o
    edited August 2010
    Like a sponge? Or no budding? ;o
    i believe budding sounds more asterellish and feminine. its beyond me how she budded out a qui hamster tho... a genetic defect mayhaps D;
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ast impregnated Decep with Stormrage Eagleon :o

Like dis:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4845322&postcount=9
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty