What happened to Infamy??

hopaqo
hopaqo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Anyone know what happened to Infamy? What brought about their downfall? Suddenly everyone was pouncing on anything Infamy owned b:laugh
Post edited by hopaqo on

Comments

• Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Infamy was disbanded by none other than the leader.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Borsuc, obviously you weren't in Infamy, nor were you associated with Infamy, so please, don't let out false information. You don't know what you're talking about. b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Well then I appreciate you telling I'm wrong and I admit that you are right I have no idea, just rumors. Would you like to enlighten us though? b:pleased
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    some of our oldest members ragequit the game, we decided that it wasnt fun anymore to make our sole goal to be about TW, and VOTED to disband and start fresh. (after all, it is kinda more fun to start stuff from scratch)
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Infamy was disbanded by none other than the leader.

Wrong, the faction still exists and pretty much nobody got kicked out against their will.
    some of our oldest members ragequit the game, we decided that it wasnt fun anymore to make our sole goal to be about TW, and VOTED to disband and start fresh. (after all, it is kinda more fun to start stuff from scratch)

Still wrong. First of all, a vote was never held, our "inner circle" of people in the higher-ups decided to form something new (note; decided, not contemplated, asked or voted) which would exclude most people that were in Infamy.

We let Infamy decline with little to no applicant filtering. We had certain doublecrossers (among them a certain psychic officer) who did some serious damage then took all the money they could grab and scrammed to QQme.

The only one I can think of RQing is Ambi and that was after the downfall, so idk where you're getting your info.

PS: ding 99
    PPS: Towers 1 - 0 Nonfactors
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Gz ;o
    go go 100 go go nirv
    oh yea abaddon, damn I have that bh but can't log in >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    PS: ding 99

b:pleased

but why start from 0 if u already had all that land, why just dont kick the ppl u didnt want in the fac and bring the ppl that is in transcend/carebear (idk which one is the one that the core of infamy went, yeah u told me but my memory sux)? atleast u would have the land advantage and idk may have some fun
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    nice job infamu
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Why does Alltipica post useless, non-relevant things into threads? Post count ***** much? b:chuckle

Back on topic:
    The maps gonna be Hello Kitty Online colored now. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Why does Alltipica post useless, non-relevant things into threads? Post count ***** much? b:chuckle

Back on topic:
    The maps gonna be Hello Kitty Online colored now. b:pleased

keep playing or gtfo XD
    edited June 2010
    dude, im just so fly like that
    -retired-

• Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    keep playing or gtfo XD
    for real i havent play in like 5 weeks idk what r u talking about
    b:bye

/10char
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    They waited too late to start addressing the problems, they didn't worry about the problems as long as they were still winning, and when they started losing well, guess it was too late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    :( I distinctly remember a forum topic in which we were able to vote.... regarding disbanding
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    b:bye

/10char

i just fixed my pc b:surrender
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Gonja is ok, world boss bank is ok, but both are non factors in the long term scheme of things.

I thought i was the one who took the WB bank? Got Anon pm'd account / pass and then i was like hmmm this stuff looks tasty. b:chuckle Ok kind of joking, but I know now who took that account but didn't know then. This little fishy may or may not be in carebears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2010

why u keep calling us towers?b:sad
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    b:pleased

but why start from 0 if u already had all that land, why just dont kick the ppl u didnt want in the fac and bring the ppl that is in transcend/carebear (idk which one is the one that the core of infamy went, yeah u told me but my memory sux)? atleast u would have the land advantage and idk may have some fun

Name association and with a new faction we can start wherever we want if we feel like TWing. Atm we decided to go purely on an invite basis, rather than applicants or "plz join fektion plz, can has iten?" We're not hungry for numbers or especially dedicated to TW. We realised that TWs with a smaller group vs someone of equivalent caliber was much more fun than either picking on someone we overpower or not TW at all.
    why u keep calling us towers?b:sad

b:cry it makes it sound more humiliating for the vulture factions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:cry it makes it sound more humiliating for the vulture factions

i think more humiliating is the fact they got rolled by 2 clerics and 1 wizzy b:laugh
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    We realised that TWs with a smaller group vs someone of equivalent caliber was much more fun than either picking on someone we overpower or not TW at all.

yeah at the end of day this is just a game and u gotta have fun...thats why i wanted to leave infamu like 2 months before i did but i was busy uising my archer so i didnt, probably thats why a lot of ppl quit/left having nothing to do but 5 mins tws on weekends...btw when da *** r we going to do a couple of gamma runs D:
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    yeah at the end of day this is just a game and u gotta have fun...thats why i wanted to leave infamu like 2 months before i did but i was busy uising my archer so i didnt, probably thats why a lot of ppl quit/left having nothing to do but 5 mins tws on weekends...btw when da *** r we going to do a couple of gamma runs D:

idk im almost 80 from giving my alt nien beast packs b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    idk im almost 80 from giving my alt nien beast packs b:chuckle

but....but....thats not fun Q_Q
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Infamuu pulled a CuddlePanda...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Infamuu pulled a CuddlePanda...

Not really. Nobody got "****" and kicked everyone for TW money. A great portion of people left on their own accord, those that stayed to defend vs noob factions are receiving payment and will be removed when all land is gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Who's the current leader of Infamy?
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    NightRage's alt to collect the money of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
    edited June 2010
    Infame Infayou we dont care if you QQ bcuz we disbanded! :D
    -retired-

• Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    We had certain doublecrossers (among them a certain psychic officer) who did some serious damage then took all the money they could grab and scrammed to QQme.

The first ten words brought the whale to mind.
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • Nevv - Raging Tide
    Nevv - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    NightRage's alt to collect the money of course.

He should have financed rank 8 gear by now - fastest way via disbanding.b:laugh
    qqme.mmoguildsites.com
  • CreditToTeam - Raging Tide
    CreditToTeam - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That's liek 50K tokens though b:cry