test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Update: Trove of Elemental Evil Email Code

Comments

• deadscarrrdeadscarrr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I never got an email. I hope I'll be included next time....
  • drey181drey181 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    deadscarrr wrote: »
    I never got an email. I hope I'll be included next time....

Let's just pray that we'll be included.
  • zelfironzelfiron Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So... has this been fixed yet??? I really wanna collect before i lose out T^T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zelfiron: Control Wizard
    Siana: Trickster Rogue
    Andromeda: Devoted Cleric
    Death Strike: Guardian Fighter
    Blind Fury: Great Weapon Fighter
    Phantom Reaper: Hunter Ranger (To be Changed to Huntress when I figure out how to)
    Helena: Oathbound Paladin
    Bad Juju: Scourge Warlock
  • hybridtthybridtt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zelfiron wrote: »
    So... has this been fixed yet??? I really wanna collect before i lose out T^T

i just tried my code and i got a success! just have to check my in game mail now
    so i think so..here's to hoping
  • soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would like to think that this is really going to get fixed and redistributed again but it has been like 7 days now since the trove was put out and taken down. I don't write code, but I really don't think it takes this long to make a fix and get it back out to the players. Maybe you are really going to get this back out to the rest of us but at this point it sure doesn't seem like it. And I think I can say safely that many of us are feeling this same way.

As the old saying goes : Proof is in the pudding !!!
  • kaelderonkaelderon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited April 2015
    Just got the "we fixed it" mail and claimed it by ARC. Hey, it worked! :rolleyes:

But you do not get it per ingame-mail; you have to claim it at the reputation trader (where you can claim the artifacts, free companions etc.).

Just wondering: is it 1 Trove per Account or 1 per Char on this account? Do not want to waste it.

P.S. And if they now gonna fix the (since yesterday) broken Power-/Feat allocation I gonna be happy. :cool:
    edited April 2015
    No email here yet. Update as well when I get one.
  • yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi Neverwinter Community,

We are now in the process of sending an updated email as the code has been fixed. Here is the code if you did not receive it in email form: bepGjfZk

Once you redeem this code, you will receive one Trove of Elemental Evil that will be bound to your account.

Enjoy the gift and have a great weekend!

Alex
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
  • tommyjcattommyjcat Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I received the new email and instead of code expired errors, I get "internal error," and of course it doesn't work.

Did you guys test this?
    edited April 2015
    tommyjcat wrote: »
    I received the new email and instead of code expired errors, I get "internal error," and of course it doesn't work.

Did you guys test this?

I redeemed the code before sending this out. Is there any other information you can give regarding the error?
  • dubwizedjdubwizedj Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Worked fine for me.
  • f0rzsakenf0rzsaken Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    just received the code again.. and its working now.. Thank you very much for fixing it..

btw please help.. my friends and i got the code.. but my gf didnt.. when she was also a beta tester as me..
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The Arc part worked for me just now. Maybe if you already redeemed the code you will get an error?

(I would hope no one who previously received gift(s) is allowed to redeem one more - but I'm not going to go there right now.)
    edited April 2015
    f0rzsaken wrote: »
    just received the code again.. and its working now.. Thank you very much for fixing it..

btw please help.. my friends and i got the code.. but my gf didnt.. when she was also a beta tester as me..

She should be able to pop in this code for the Trove: bepGjfZk
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the fix and all but all I got was useless junk. Literally useless. Sadly, not even worth waiting for a fix. After this fiasco, you could have at least taken the useless junk out so we could have gotten something decent. I am more upset and disappointed now than I was to begin with.
  • cyberranger71cyberranger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    soltasword wrote: »
    Thanks for the fix and all but all I got was useless junk. Literally useless. Sadly, not even worth waiting for a fix. After this fiasco, you could have at least taken the useless junk out so we could have gotten something decent. I am more upset and disappointed now than I was to begin with.
    Same here I figured we would get items to help make up for all the screw ups in M6 and I get useless junk. What a rip off. More free useless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • nimandiirnimandiir Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I appreciate it, will try it when I get home...

I'm curious as to what action is being taken against the accounts that abused this the first time around... let me help you out

*Hands Cryptic his BanHammer +5*
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    She should be able to pop in this code for the Trove: bepGjfZk

Unless she shares the same account. You said this is one account-bound item, not one per character, right?
  • vordak13vordak13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the original code didn't work for me when it was first posted, the new code is still giving me an internal error. No treasure trove, even one with junk. Any ideas?
  • barokbarok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Same here getting Internal Error message
  • coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tommyjcat wrote: »

Did you guys test this?

Got the same error, restarted ARC and all is well. :-)
  • barokbarok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Woohoo...worked finally
  • untamedengineer#6733 untamedengineer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Getting an Internal Error message as well.

Update: Exited ARC and restarted and I was able to enter the code finally!
  • toxiczodiactoxiczodiac Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still having trouble with the code, it says timeout every time I put it in.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    If you get an invalid error or a timeout, just keep trying repeatedly until it works. This has been a small issue with any ARC Codes for quite some time now.
  • ruiner72ruiner72 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I cant even log in to play!
    I keep getting a "account server connection could not be started" message for the past 20 hours and cant find answers anywhere!
    Can someone, anyone please point me in the right direction!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    ruiner72 wrote: »
    I cant even log in to play!
    I keep getting a "account server connection could not be started" message for the past 20 hours and cant find answers anywhere!
    Can someone, anyone please point me in the right direction!

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Please do contact Support. Thanks!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • steller72steller72 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The new code doesnt work either....not sure what is happening.

Shawn

UPDATE: 4/24/2015 at 2:48 pm PDT

We are now in the process of sending an updated email as the code has been fixed. Here is the code if you did not receive it in email form: bepGjfZk

Once you redeem this code, you will receive one Trove of Elemental Evil that will be bound to your account.

Enjoy the gift and have a great weekend!

Alex

---

Yesterday, our team distributed an email commemorating the launch of Neverwinter: Elemental Evil. Within the email was a code redeemable for an in-game item titled The Trove of Elemental Evil, which offers players a chance to win several in-game items including elemental companions. At the time, we distributed one code, which would be redeemable by all players until May 1, 2015.

Once the code was distributed, we saw a larger amount of players redeem the code. Unfortunately, the code was easily exploitable as the in-game item did not bind to the account and were re-sold via the Auction House. In addition to re-selling the item, we saw several instances where players created additional Arc accounts to continuously redeem the code. With the entire situation in mind, our team decided to disable the codes.

Our team is actively investigating how we can either revive or replace this campaign. Our desire was to send a fun and compelling gift to our players going into the a weekend of Neverwinter adventures. We still want to do good by this as rewarding our dedicated fans is important to us. Stay tuned for more information as we investigate both of the situation and solutions.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Thank you for my free trove. :D I got a green quality Fire Archon. I think my Paladin will enjoy it. :D Thank you!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • caewincaewin Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I liked Mod 6. I've been playing my main toon mostly my way since June 2013, and I wasn't having a good majority of the problems other people were having. However, I got a new computer two weeks ago and was forced to download the ARC Client for the first time ever. After two weeks of having to reload the game about six times every time I wanted to play to relax after a stressful day, a computer geek friend helped me separate the game client from the ARC Client, and the latter is no more.

While the thought behind the Elemental Treasure Trove is highly appreciated, punishing loyal players who don't feel like dealing with the potential ridiculousness that is the ARC Client by making it claimable only through your precious client? That's not cool. Not even close.
This discussion has been closed.