Options

Neverwinter Update: Trove of Elemental Evil Email Code

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When will it release for xbox?

Most likely when Xbox gets the Elemental Evil campaign...only makes sense.
  • Options
    angelo0angelo0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i never received the code..

my bf received it..
    my friends received it..
    the abusers received it..
    the whole server received it..

I DIDNT.........
    sent a ticket.. since last week.. till now.. no reply..

May 1st is near.. T.T

PLease Help

ticket
    Reference # 150425-000994
  • Options
    dragonogredragonogre Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Used the code I could have really used a companion but nope the RNG says you get a lvl 1 weapon for changing appearance.
    Elemental Evil is the best module ever it fixed all the bugs!
  • Options
    yusriymryusriymr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i spend 4 hour to buy zen, but there is nothing.. why?
  • Options
    error42crasherror42crash Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    jim5769 wrote: »
    Code still doesn't work, and I still haven't been able to redeem this gift. It is now 2 May, without any further word from the Dev team on making this right for those of us who did not get to redeem the gift--or how they are punishing exploiters.

Same here. Just tried the code and it doesn't work. It says "Internal error. Please try again."
  • Options
    evilrayrayrayevilrayrayray Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2015
    Well what a suprise...same here...just now tried to redeem after seeing a post that we fixed this issue..its may 4 at 9:03 am...so once again...dissapointment !! I have spent money on this game...i am not a freeloader..but a nice usable gift from the company saying hey we appreciate your money is nice every once in awhile...until they screw it up...again. Funny how when you press send money they get it right every time..when you press hey thanks for the free gift...error code.
  • Options
    soulreaper2189soulreaper2189 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thank You For The Code. Worked Fine For Me.
  • Options
    oclosoclos Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It is not fixed, and in the support, it specifically says not to send a ticket cause it's been disabled. So what am I left to do??

Edit: Never mind that disclaimer is for the May 1st email. I'll send a ticket for the April 25th email.
  • Options
    imdrunksiowdownimdrunksiowdown Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    not working before not working now
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it's fixed, and it should still work until May 8th, 2015.
    i tried it with my other account, and now the trove and the loot is account bound, as it should have been right from the start.

the point i don't understand, why are there still unbound troves on the auctionhouse?
    why weren't those bugged troves deleted, or at least also changed to bind on pickup?
    same about the companions or weapon skins from those troves, why are there no changes to account bound to those too?

while some still have troubles with the code, the exploiters are still just laughing about the whole story, and collecting their AD through sales from this mess...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    fedorek00fedorek00 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello I wanted to ask if you want some change with elemental black ice nafarmit t2 RAID complete the dungeon was not a problem but create black ice corrupted ensemble was already a bit nuts .... but if you dont like CW elemental black ice shrinks complete my comparison t2 about 10 thousand lives mam 1,500 less power by 1000 , while smaller Cryst i have about 500 vedsi armor penetration but it is probably fully .... and the tenacity stands all suck and set bonus? I not somehow understand what is elemental black ice
  • Options
    phargynphargyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just tried to redeem the fixed code,... and nothing,... nada,... zip. Arc says the code was redeemed, and that my items should be coming to my character via in game mail. Won't let me re-enter the code, saying it has already been entered.... nothing. Ticket submitted.

Follow up: The ARC confirmation e-mail (not the in-game mail) says to go to the reward claims agent. Trove was received from there.

Thank you Kixeye,.. for making this right,.. after all the hassle. Very much appreciated! =}
  • Options
    zakezzakez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well since it is after the 8th I guess to late now. I got the original email, and was disabled before I entered, got second about the problem and to wait for solution, but never got the final email that said it was fixed and ready to reenter :(
  • Options
    indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Great.... I just see this so that means I can't redeem it and I didn't got a mail about it, Thank You Neverwinter......
  • Options
    manenolmanenol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    where is my code ?
    i didn't got email code redem????
  • Options
    nehemiah217nehemiah217 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    indro100 wrote: »
    Great.... I just see this so that means I can't redeem it and I didn't got a mail about it

Same here. Although I DID get the email, but the way that GMail categorizes emails now placed it into a different "tab" rather than my inbox, so I was never notified that I had received the email via the Android Gmail app. It would be nice if they would at least extend this promotion so the code could be redeemed while this module is live, especially considering all of the issues that have plagued this module.

Better yet, each email should ideally contain an unique code, and redeemed at any time. Instead, we have a promotion that was available for a very limited time, amidst the most bug plagued and cluster-flopped module release to date. And on top of that, the promotion itself was buggy and removed, only to be re-added a week later.

Everyone that even logs in during this module should just get this promotion. We shouldn't even need a code....
  • Options
    northernlights60northernlights60 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I got nothing either great job NWN!!!!
  • Options
    bler0312bler0312 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ok i have an issue i dont know where else to post it but i ve been trying to start this game for the first time and it just keeps saying missmatched version exit and patch the game but its al patched up iam playing on my pc
  • Options
    nehemiah217nehemiah217 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I got nothing either great job NWN!!!!

Just to clarify and avoid confusion.... This game is NOT NWN; NWN is Never winter Nights, first published by TSR and released on AOL (way back in the day) and then reimagined and released by BioWare around 2001 or so. This is just plain 'ole Never winter (NW), which, aside from the name and Faerun setting, has zero in common with the former two.
  • Options
    beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just to clarify and avoid confusion.... This game is NOT NWN; NWN is Never winter Nights, first published by TSR and released on AOL (way back in the day) and then reimagined and released by BioWare around 2001 or so. This is just plain 'ole Never winter (NW), which, aside from the name and Faerun setting, has zero in common with the former two.

Fun fact: Cryptic developers names Neverwinter online as NNO (Neverwinter Nights Online) or just night.
    Same in Gateway, the folders are named Night, not Neverwinter. Same with Jira, SVN and *.c files.
    Even the project files, for example the client build name is NNOGameClient.sln

Before you blame somebody next time, check if he has right first.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is getting off topic and the promotion which spawned it has long since passed, so I'm going to close this down.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.