What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Update: Trove of Elemental Evil Email Code

Comments

• Options
    phreskophresko Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This needs to be emphasized: After you have redeemed the code, your item should be available for pickup at the Rewards Claim Agent in Protectors Enclave. Redeeming the code in the ARC client will give you a message to this effect as well.

Actually the message I got said to check my mail. You might want to change that.
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Finally got it to work. Got the Emblem thing. Does this have any practical use, besides taking up an inventory slot, or should I just throw it away?
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tousseau wrote: »
    *jealous*

My MoF Renegade would love to get one...

If it burns... she MUST have it... the little firebug.

Fingers crossed that she will find a great deal on one somewhere :)

caewin wrote: »
    Having inadvertently been given the courage to try a second time to transfer my old game installer file from my old computer to my new one (still not sure what happened to said computer), I managed it. Transmute weapons, so eh. I'll admire them when I'm fighting and be quietly jealous of the people who got archons. *wry*

And when I hunt down the thread for feedback/suggestions that are legitimate but not overly urgent, I'll bring up the Arc code thing there. :)

Yeah, I honestly can't believe I got the archon - my poor main NEVER gets anything good that's based on RNG! Guess I can't say that any more, but she's generally my least lucky character always.

Glad you were able to manage to get the ARC code put in - afraid they're not going to ever change the method of entry, though. They really push the use of ARC, since it's their program. Kind of explains the drain on resources. :)
  • Options
    glendral78glendral78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Im still unable to claim the reward get the internal error when I try. I had tried previously when it had been turned off since I didnt know it was turned off at the time.
  • Options
    hitmarkhitmark Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I found that i had to click the head in the top right, then had to log in, and then the promo code worked.

Seems the Arc client can get into a odd state where you are shown as logged in but not treated as such at the server end.
  • Options
    ndiovndiov Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    She should be able to pop in this code for the Trove: bepGjfZk

Didn't get the 2nd email but that worked. Thanks...
  • Options
    isilikisilik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dat code tho

The second email/code posted here now comes up with an internal error.
    Also this forum is not showing me as logged in, so it's not just the Arc client that's misinforming if you're logged in or not. :|
  • Options
    bearpalsbearpals Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    UPDATE: 4/24/2015 at 2:48 pm PDT

Hi Neverwinter Community,

We are now in the process of sending an updated email as the code has been fixed. Here is the code if you did not receive it in email form: bepGjfZk

Once you redeem this code, you will receive one Trove of Elemental Evil that will be bound to your account.

Enjoy the gift and have a great weekend!

Alex

That's all well and fine. But I'm still getting an"internal error" whenever I try to claim my prize using that code. And it is really just the same code as before.
    And to top it off, when I click on the "need assistance" link, it tells me not to make a post because they are "looking into the matter"
    Which is it.... Do I get a prize like most of the people I play NW with, or am I going to get screwed like the rest of the people who don't speak up?
  • Options
    swapilotswapilot Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had the same problem. Then I followed himark's advice and clicked on my avatar (upper right corner of the screen) and that had me sign in. Once that was accomplished I was able to enter the code without a problem. Now as for the reward, very disappointing. The shield and sword are great for a brand new character but worthless for a 43 level Paladin. Oh well, I am still happy that I was able to get it to work at all.
  • Options
    tralaneoustralaneous Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Someone explain why my arm armor slot says error getting item info after I spent 100000 at the auction on sum armor what do I do cuz now I can't put anything n the slot at all
  • Options
    ladypeanut66ladypeanut66 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi everyone,

I redeemed the first code for the Trove of Elemental Evil and got my rewards (I think? Because I did not get a companion, and I thought it should be one?) but I have not gotten my second email code. I'm just confused because I don't know what I am supposed to have gotten with the first code (it worked in its day), but I got two transmutation weapons and no companion, along with five scrolls (the ones which full health the party) and some other stuff.

So... Should I expect another email code? Or THAT is my reward? Because it was a little dissapointing... I don't know, they have messed a lot with this thing and I am utterly confused.
  • Options
    rayzman1rayzman1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sad face i could not even use the code....and i was looking foward to getting the elemental.
  • Options
    brisedabriseda Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The day the trove was released the companions cost 100K, I bought all four. XD
  • Options
    cherudexcherudex Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    well...
    miss the first, got a second mail with extended duration (till 8th may) but nothing
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    *cough* Redcap Giantsoul Companion *cough*

Please? Pretty please? If you've played my foundry you've already made friends with Narf, well, sort of...
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Got a bunch of useless transmutation weapons, the same ones, like i have now, same looks also, namely the fiery weapons.

The exploiters, who could redeem the initial code can be happy now and sell it for good AD and we honest customers have lost again.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    tiffhtiffh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So I take it some people got a code and others didn't? Cause couple of my guildies got a code but rest didn't get any email.
  • Options
    djdiamondmmdjdiamondmm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have the new code from above, but I'm having trouble finding where/how to redeem it. Where does it go? I know you're working on the issues, and thanks.
  • Options
    cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi everyone,

I redeemed the first code for the Trove of Elemental Evil and got my rewards (I think? Because I did not get a companion, and I thought it should be one?) but I have not gotten my second email code. I'm just confused because I don't know what I am supposed to have gotten with the first code (it worked in its day), but I got two transmutation weapons and no companion, along with five scrolls (the ones which full health the party) and some other stuff.

So... Should I expect another email code? Or THAT is my reward? Because it was a little dissapointing... I don't know, they have messed a lot with this thing and I am utterly confused.

That was your prize from the code, the trove of elemental evil. That box has a chance to drop a companion, weapon transmutes, an artifact and other stuff. You were just unlucky and got the crappier stuff.
  • Options
    cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have the new code from above, but I'm having trouble finding where/how to redeem it. Where does it go? I know you're working on the issues, and thanks.

Here you go, a walk-through on how to redeem codes http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6005943-how-to-redeem-codes-on-arc .
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So. . . how long does it take to get the code? I still haven't received it. Yes - I've checked my junk mail folder.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    isilikisilik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bepGjfZk is the code they provided on the updated original post on this thread. It's the same code you'd get in an email. It seems not everyone got an email so they provided the code universally on the original post.
  • Options
    cherudexcherudex Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015

there's a "redeem now" link in the mail, with all the steps
  • Options
    ladypeanut66ladypeanut66 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, indeed. Thanks for the answer, though. I will not expect another code XD nor I will mess my hair trying to understand what happened XD
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    isilik wrote: »
    bepGjfZk is the code they provided on the updated original post on this thread. It's the same code you'd get in an email. It seems not everyone got an email so they provided the code universally on the original post.

I tried that code and got the red error message in the Arc Client. I guess I should open a support ticket but I think they have bigger issues to deal with right now.

I'll try again this evening just to be sure.

UPDATE: The code in the quote still doesn't work for me. I'll open a call with support.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    oldcampaigneroldcampaigner Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    silence1x wrote: »
    I tried that code and got the red error message in the Arc Client. I guess I should open a support ticket but I think they have bigger issues to deal with right now.

I'll try again this evening just to be sure.

Sorry, but I don't see any way to post without a quote. I received the original email, then eventually another email saying the problem was fixed and to redeem the code. I tried, and it said it was sending me the goodies, but I never received any. Grrr.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If wont come in an in-game email. You have to visit the claims vendor to get it.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    so I entered a support ticket. Funny thing - at the top of the page it states:
    If you received an email titled "Claim Your Gift by May 1st" containing an expired code for Neverwinter, please do not send in a ticket. The code has been disabled. For more information, please visit the post on the official forums. Thank you for your understanding.

I would think that it needs to be changed if the devs are telling us to open a ticket if we haven't received the email or if the code doesn't work.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    boldfacedbroom3boldfacedbroom3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When will it release for xbox?
This discussion has been closed.