Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    cirran1cirran1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    cococya wrote: »
    Facebook, it was posted last night for defeating the new companion card thing.
    https://www.facebook.com/NeverWinterGame/photos/np.103270527.100001306754536/920835234623670/?type=1¬if_t=notify_me

I keep getting invalid code error in ARC when I use this code, any suggestions on how to get it to work?
  • Options
    iamannoyingdeviliamannoyingdevil Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    cirran1 wrote: »
    Did not see any keys on MMORPG.

ahaha lameo i just created an account and despite saying they have keys there are none lol fail site. guess I should have checked before posting the link xD
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I keep getting invalid code error in ARC when I use this code, any suggestions on how to get it to work?

There's a limit on the codes. Once all used up......ya get nothing but staticky Invalid Codes. :(
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you get "internal error" when attempting to enter a code, restart ARC.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    You probably already claimed it the last time the Fatespinner title was given out. Check your redeemed codes list in ARC for the previous Fatespinner giveaway.
  • Options
    cirran1cirran1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    You probably already claimed it the last time the Fatespinner title was given out. Check your redeemed codes list in ARC for the previous Fatespinner giveaway.

I checked my code list and I dont have that title. Oh well, no big deal. Thank you all for the help.

Cirran
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah it stopped working sometime yesterday, which is a ridiculously short life for such a code
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah it stopped working sometime yesterday, which is a ridiculously short life for such a code

this was pathetic, arc couldn't update so i had to install and then it wouldn't work, had to try several times in hours. after 6+ hours i tried again and it worked and then the code was gone for good... real bummer
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    09/01/2014 is when it was listed the last Fatespinner title was given out in my redeemed codes list. Therefore I missed out on the repeat offer.

Hey, at least a few people got it this round.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Any new codes? Its been silent for awhile now.
  • Options
    babalitybabality Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    thesensai wrote: »
    Any new codes? Its been silent for awhile now.

Better question is will the pre-existing codes work on the Xbone version?
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *I'm afraid to say that these codes probably aren't going to work anymore but on the off chance that a single one of you can get lucky- Ima go for it anyways!! (Good-luck!) They're called "PAX EAST "Trove of Elemental Evil""

I found them on a forum that has nothing to do with Neverwinter, although the replies indicate that all 3 of the codes were used up before I even got there- 3 of us were able to claim them (Like WOW! OP posted that eons ago and the very 1st code on the list worked for me! I really hope the codes can work for someone anyone XD!! Please post back the contents of the pack and I will know that it's def still working.... sometimes o_O (The rewards the best I've seen in like 2 years.)

SFZZqnOP

ShDkCHB0

Sf6F1Rya

(Again, I'm terribly sorry to post if the codes do not work for anyone but I will surely have my fingers crossed in the hope that someone can get lucky!)

Peachy x
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    rogerdtaterogerdtate Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    No indeed none work.
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    *I'm afraid to say that these codes probably aren't going to work anymore but on the off chance that a single one of you can get lucky- Ima go for it anyways!! (Good-luck!) They're called "PAX EAST "Trove of Elemental Evil""

I found them on a forum that has nothing to do with Neverwinter, although the replies indicate that all 3 of the codes were used up before I even got there- 3 of us were able to claim them (Like WOW! OP posted that eons ago and the very 1st code on the list worked for me! I really hope the codes can work for someone anyone XD!! Please post back the contents of the pack and I will know that it's def still working.... sometimes o_O (The rewards the best I've seen in like 2 years.)

SFZZqnOP

ShDkCHB0

Sf6F1Rya

(Again, I'm terribly sorry to post if the codes do not work for anyone but I will surely have my fingers crossed in the hope that someone can get lucky!)

Peachy x

The first and third codes said I'd already redeemed them. The second one said the 'code is incorrect'. Not sure what that means, I copied and pasted first, then tried a couple of different ways (capital 'k', O instead of 0), all said code is incorrect. So either it's expired or I don't meet the requirements for it - or, it's incorrect. :)

Since you said they are the best rewards you've seen in 2 years, perhaps you could enlighten us as to what you got for them?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Since you said they are the best rewards you've seen in 2 years, perhaps you could enlighten us as to what you got for them?

Adventurers XP Booster (epic quality) & a Greater Stone of Health were the best ones, the other stuff I don't recalll so they must've been just been meh. :P

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Adventurers XP Booster (epic quality) & a Greater Stone of Health were the best ones, the other stuff I don't recalll so they must've been just been meh. :P

Those were the best?

Personally I consider codes that give companions and cool titles to be better.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    thesensai wrote: »
    Those were the best?

Personally I consider codes that give companions and cool titles to be better.

Yeah the companion giveaways were nice , I wish they would get a few new companions together to giveaway xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    The Greater Stone of Health is unbound and worth 120k AD, XP booster I just think is cool to add to my collection and use for mod6. And yes I also love all the titles & companions we get from these codes! Not very often can you turn around sell something for over 100k though ;)

• Options
    edited March 2015
    An unbound greater stone of health is always nice; but I'm hoping for some new companion & title Elemental Evil codes for roll-out. Fingers crossed. :)
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm still holding out hope for a redcap giantsoul companion. Now that would be both a fun and good defender!
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    What to do while we wait for some codes? Was just thinking how I've collected quite a few of these, looked back on my history and found a record of 30, I think I've done alright though, I'm happy! I wonder sometimes which ones I've missed, would be interesting to know more?

PAX East - Trove of Elemental Evil
    3/19/2015

Beta Access
    5/19/2014

RU Saint Valentine's Day
    3/4/2015

Beta Access
    5/18/2014

Alienware - Geomancer
    1/19/2015

Beta Access
    5/16/2014

The trinity will be broken.
    1/19/2015

Beta Access
    5/14/2014

Twitter - Hoardstealer
    12/19/2014

Beta Access
    5/9/2014

Welcome to Neverwinter
    11/12/2014

Beta Access
    5/6/2014

ExtraLife - Waveservant
    10/25/2014

Beta Access
    4/25/2014

Livestream - Quickling
    10/15/2014

Arc Launch Bonus Gift
    3/2/2014

DE NW Reunion Day 10/02
    10/4/2014

Arc Welcome Gift
    1/27/2014

Giveaway - Fatespinner
    9/2/2014

Beta Access
    9/26/2013

Giveaway - Dragonstalker
    8/29/2014

Beta Access
    7/2/2013

Alienware - Mindbender
    8/21/2014

Beta Access
    7/2/2013

Capable Conjurer - Blog Post 7/17
    7/18/2014

Beta Access
    6/27/2013

Experienced Evoker - Blog Post
    6/6/2014

Beta Access
    6/27/2013

Beta Access
    6/4/2014

Beta Access
    6/27/2013

• Options
    lureckslurecks Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So I have a question myself. I just dinged 60 and I am a Hunter Ranger , strictly PvP. What should I do since its already pre launch I do not want to waiste anything if it shouldn't be waisted. Besides doing campaign stuff, if you have any advice would be great. So far loving this game
  • Options
    jiubiizeekkjiubiizeekk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lurecks, either work on getting a 2nd char to 60 before mod 6 or work on boons and run for AD and buy some rank 7 enchants.
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2015

PAX EAST appears to be a gaming expo. At some of these gaming expos there are codes etc given out.

According to Wikipedia:

"The Penny Arcade eXpo (PAX) is a series of gaming festivals held in Seattle, Boston, Melbourne and San Antonio. PAX was created by Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik, the authors of the Penny Arcade webcomic, because they wanted to attend a show exclusively for gaming.[1]"

That may provide a base answer for some of the questions on this.

EDIT: Yes, there appears to be one code that was for sale on EBay. It's cheap. Weird.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    PAX EAST appears to be a gaming expo. At some of these gaming expos there are codes etc given out.

According to Wikipedia:

"The Penny Arcade eXpo (PAX) is a series of gaming festivals held in Seattle, Boston, Melbourne and San Antonio. PAX was created by Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik, the authors of the Penny Arcade webcomic, because they wanted to attend a show exclusively for gaming.[1]"

That may provide a base answer for some of the questions on this.

EDIT: Yes, there appears to be one code that was for sale on EBay. It's cheap. Weird.

Thanks mate! I also saw something for sale on ebay when I was Google searching. Thoe codes were originally posted on like March 9th if I remember correctly and the posters to that thread said all 3 of codes has been claimed. They mustve somehow reset cuz my guildmates and I all got rewards, 3 of us. What a coincidence 3 & 3.

... Which means there may very well be working codes in this thread o_O

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Thanks mate! I also saw something for sale on ebay when I was Google searching. Thoe codes were originally posted on like March 9th if I remember correctly and the posters to that thread said all 3 of codes has been claimed. They mustve somehow reset cuz my guildmates and I all got rewards, 3 of us. What a coincidence 3 & 3.

... Which means there may very well be working codes in this thread o_O

tried em all and none worked.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    xelliz wrote: »
    I wish they would quit doing head/face fashion promo's and started going some pants/shirts. My inventory is filling up with lion/dwarf/star masks and bandana's, but I am still running around in ****ing potato sacks.

This made me lol so hard!

Well, because I'm such a glutton for punishment I thought I might venture back thru the whole thread in hopes I could find a single working code. Sadly, I ran out of determination when I finally reached page 7. XD Looks like I've missed a lot really sweet titles though!! Sword Coast Ambassador, Shaundakul's Favored, Toril Adventurer, Chronicler of Candlekeep and Scion of Greenwood, I hope that they come around again!

• Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Don't know where all these codes for masks were from. Never seen any....
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Well, because I'm such a glutton for punishment I thought I might venture back thru the whole thread in hopes I could find a single working code. Sadly, I ran out of determination when I finally reached page 7. XD Looks like I've missed a lot really sweet titles though!! Sword Coast Ambassador, Shaundakul's Favored, Toril Adventurer, Chronicler of Candlekeep and Scion of Greenwood, I hope that they come around again!

There is a Promotional Item Giveaway Codes wiki page which lists most of them, how to get them, and if or when they expired. It's not updated as much as this thread, but certainly worth a look-thru to make sure you have all the ones that you can still get.
  • Options
    kirokitsu1990kirokitsu1990 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015

lol i did this and found 4 working keys enjoy! :)
    fbyjHBUe
    v4NgU4Rd
    OS6nAPtL
    SFZZqnOP