test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    xelliz wrote: »
    I wish they would quit doing head/face fashion promo's and started going some pants/shirts. My inventory is filling up with lion/dwarf/star masks and bandana's, but I am still running around in ****ing potato sacks.

This made me lol so hard!

Well, because I'm such a glutton for punishment I thought I might venture back thru the whole thread in hopes I could find a single working code. Sadly, I ran out of determination when I finally reached page 7. XD Looks like I've missed a lot really sweet titles though!! Sword Coast Ambassador, Shaundakul's Favored, Toril Adventurer, Chronicler of Candlekeep and Scion of Greenwood, I hope that they come around again!
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Don't know where all these codes for masks were from. Never seen any....
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mstrssihr wrote: »

Well, because I'm such a glutton for punishment I thought I might venture back thru the whole thread in hopes I could find a single working code. Sadly, I ran out of determination when I finally reached page 7. XD Looks like I've missed a lot really sweet titles though!! Sword Coast Ambassador, Shaundakul's Favored, Toril Adventurer, Chronicler of Candlekeep and Scion of Greenwood, I hope that they come around again!

There is a Promotional Item Giveaway Codes wiki page which lists most of them, how to get them, and if or when they expired. It's not updated as much as this thread, but certainly worth a look-thru to make sure you have all the ones that you can still get.
  • kirokitsu1990kirokitsu1990 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015

lol i did this and found 4 working keys enjoy! :)
    fbyjHBUe
    v4NgU4Rd
    OS6nAPtL
    SFZZqnOP
    edited April 2015
    I gave all 4 above a shot but all are already claimed, thanks though!!

and ty blackjackwidow

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thanks the 3rd one worked for me, the others have been redeemed already wonder what it is lol

its seeker of the song title and a vanguard pack, nice new title for my collection
  • tiresias99tiresias99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All except the last one worked for me. Thank you very much! <3

@Tiresias
    Tiresias: Celestial/Darkness (Support)
    Ravish: Bestial/Might/Unarmed (Tank)
    edited April 2015
    I gave all 4 above a shot but all are already claimed, thanks though!!

and ty blackjackwidow

No problem. I was a redeeming fool when I first started playing the game and found that page. Now, I have quite a few titles, and I'm always trying new codes, even if I already have the title or whatever, because sometimes they'll give you another Vanguard pack. Sadly, I already have redeemed all 4 of the ones that kirokitsu1990 posted.
    edited April 2015
    thanks the 3rd one worked for me, the others have been redeemed already wonder what it is lol

its seeker of the song title and a vanguard pack, nice new title for my collection

Pretty sure fbyjHBUe is the Renegade Illusionist companion and v4NgU4Rd is the Storm Rider companion.
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Pretty sure fbyjHBUe is the Renegade Illusionist companion and v4NgU4Rd is the Storm Rider companion.

Both of these are redeemed :(
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In case it saves some people time and helps, here is a quick list of some of the codes:

• Skeletal Dog - 38ju84zSj
    • Fang of Bahamut - TMLEu7QZ
    • Renegade Illusionist - DSbF1L45
    • *Not sure* - fbyjHBUe
    • Wavebender Servant Title - N7rEIzzu
    • Hoardstealer Title - HfVT4Wd7
    • *Not sure* (I think it's the first Vanguard Pack code from memory) - v4NgU4Rd
    • *Not sure* - ChJ0K2r1
    • Seeker of the Song - OS6nAPtL
    • *Not sure* - SFZZqnOP
    • *Not sure* - ShDkCHB0
    • *Not sure* - Sf6F1Rya

I'm also not claiming that all will work, just that if you want to trawl through this thread then feel free or you can try those listed above.
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    damnacious wrote: »
    In case it saves some people time and helps:

• Skeletal Dog - 38ju84zSj
    • Fang of Bahamut - TMLEu7QZ
    • Renegade Illusionist - DSbF1L45
    • *Not sure* - fbyjHBUe
    • Wavebender Servant Title - N7rEIzzu
    • Hoardstealer Title - HfVT4Wd7
    • *Not sure* (I think it's the first Vanguard Pack code from memory) - v4NgU4Rd
    • *Not sure* - ChJ0K2r1
    • Seeker of the Song - OS6nAPtL
    • *Not sure* - SFZZqnOP
    • *Not sure* - ShDkCHB0
    • *Not sure* - Sf6F1Rya

ALL of them doesnt work even companions mate (all invalid or already redeemed or expired) please don't post false (not working codes)
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • miomans0miomans0 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    out of curiosity can someone give me the link to the old redeem code site (before neverwinter moved to arc) i forgot it.
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    miomans0 wrote: »
    out of curiosity can someone give me the link to the old redeem code site (before neverwinter moved to arc) i forgot it.

It doesn't work anymore, it will only forward you to this:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6005943

of course, you are welcome to try:
    https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

edited April 2015
    drakeos99 wrote: »
    ALL of them doesnt work even companions mate (all invalid or already redeemed or expired) please don't post false (not working codes)

I'm not claiming that all will work. However, stating that they are invalid purely because you have already redeemed them does not invalidate them for anyone else.
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    (snip)
    I'm also not claiming that all will work, (...)

Failing at aiming before shooting its not a good thing, u know? As u can read, @damnacious had already stated that the codes could not work. Just in case u missed it. By a lot. :rolleyes:
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • ninatheaxeninatheaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Some of them worked for my brother last week.
  • alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Failing at aiming before shooting its not a good thing, u know? As u can read, @damnacious had already stated that the codes could not work. Just in case u missed it. By a lot. :rolleyes:

Two of them worked for me yesterday.
  • ninatheaxeninatheaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In the case of this one, the clue is in the code itself (and amused me...):
    [*]*Not sure* (I think it's the first Vanguard Pack code from memory) - v4NgU4Rd
  • neirgaraneirgara Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did some trying and these are the results. Hope it helps everybody save some time and get some new goodies. :)

• Skeletal Dog - 38ju84zSj - Invalid
    • Fang of Bahamut - TMLEu7QZ - Already Redeemed
    • Renegade Illusionist - DSbF1L45 - Already Redeemed
    • *Not sure* - fbyjHBUe - Already Redeemed
    • Wavebender Servant Title - N7rEIzzu - Expired
    • Hoardstealer Title - HfVT4Wd7 - Expired
    • *Not sure* (I think it's the first Vanguard Pack code from memory) - v4NgU4Rd - Available (Was able to redeem it though I'm sure I already did some time ago ^^)
    • *Not sure* - ChJ0K2r1 - Expired
    • Seeker of the Song - OS6nAPtL - Already Redeemed
    • *Not sure* - SFZZqnOP - Already Redeemed
    • *Not sure* - ShDkCHB0 - Invalid
    • *Not sure* - Sf6F1Rya - Already Redeemed

Two of these (TMLEu7QZ + Sf6F1Rya) had been expired and became available again for some time (was able to redeem them at the second time). So it may be a profitable to try expired codes from time to time.
    edited April 2015

Hey easy killer!!

TMLEu7QZ Tyranny of Dragons - Fang of Bahamut, this was not working for me when I tried months ago, but today it did! Thank you :D!

• thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey easy killer!!

TMLEu7QZ Tyranny of Dragons - Fang of Bahamut, this was not working for me when I tried months ago, but today it did! Thank you :D!

what exactly is in this code? just a free fang of B item or anything else?
  • dionkiritodionkirito Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In case it saves some people time and helps, here is a quick list of some of the codes:
    Thanks, I really did miss some because the whole three of them of that already redeemed type worked for me! Anticipating what it will bring out now.
  • jiinksjiinks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Here are the results I got. The only code listed as redeemed before I started was the one for the Fang of Bahamut:

• Invalid: Skeletal Dog - 38ju84zSj
    • Already redeemed (yep): Fang of Bahamut - TMLEu7QZ
    • Invalid: Renegade Illusionist - DSbF1L45
    • WORKED, "Arc Welcome Gift" is listed in redeemed codes, gave Renegade Illusionist companion and a Vanguard Pack (I think): *Not sure* - fbyjHBUe
    • Expired: Wavebender Servant Title - N7rEIzzu
    • Expired: Hoardstealer Title - HfVT4Wd7
    • WORKED: "Welcome to Neverwinter" is listed in redeemed codes, gave a Vanguard Pack and title "Thayan Revolutionary": *Not sure* (I think it's the first Vanguard Pack code from memory) - v4NgU4Rd
    • Expired: *Not sure* - ChJ0K2r1
    • WORKED: "RU Saint Valentine's Day" is listed in redeemed codes, gave a Vanguard Pack and the title: Seeker of the Song - OS6nAPtL
    • Already redeemed (but wasn't listed in my list of redeemed codes): *Not sure* - SFZZqnOP
    • Invalid: *Not sure* - ShDkCHB0
    • Already redeemed (but wasn't listed in my list of redeemed codes)*Not sure* - Sf6F1Rya

I'm also not claiming that all will work, just that if you want to trawl through this thread then feel free or you can try those listed above.
  • kirokitsu1990kirokitsu1990 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone know any codes that might be available for the new patch?
  • smicer01smicer01 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi guys, I'm new to the game, only been here since it came out on xbox. Do any of these codes work on the xbox or are they all for PC only?
    edited April 2015
    smicer01 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm new to the game, only been here since it came out on xbox. Do any of these codes work on the xbox or are they all for PC only?

As you need to enter these codes into the ARC launcher then i would assume they are only valid for PC yet i don't know - I'm only guessing.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    smicer01 wrote: »

Unless I totally imagined it I think /i read somewhere on the forum that you can link your xbox account to your arc account somehow? maybe if you can and do then maybe the codes could work?? unless I just conjured the entire idea out of nowhere lmfao.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • wildfire412001wildfire412001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    i haven't played in over 2 months ... i had most of these already but the RU Saint Valentine's Day is listed in redeemed codes, gave a Vanguard Pack and the title: Seeker of the Song - OS6nAPtLor. It worked for me just now, so there ARE some working codes in there. just sayin'.
    edited April 2015