Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    An email went out a few hours ago with a static code for a Vanguard Pack with the Thayan Revolutionary title. Great for beginners and collectors alike!

Thanks for this! I already had the Thayan Revolutionary title from a previous code, but the Vanguard Packs are always appreciated. :)
  • Options
    tsrdmtsrdm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the code and it still works as of this past weekend (15/16th of Nov)!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    tsrdm wrote: »
    Thanks for the code and it still works as of this past weekend (15/16th of Nov)!
    Yep! Another round of these emails went out last night. Looks like the first batch was aimed at those who rarely log in or haven't logged in, in a while. This latest batch seems to have went out to more active accounts.
  • Options
    avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Any new codes available as of yet?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Any new codes available as of yet?
    Not yet. However the "v4NgU4Rd" promotion should still be active. See my post, five posts up for details. :)
  • Options
    cherryredsun85cherryredsun85 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How do you use this code? It doesn't say how you use the code in the arc client....
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Top left corner of Arc launch page is the Arc symbol. Next to it is a downward arrow/caret. Click that, choose "redeem code".
  • Options
    roguedropbearroguedropbear Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I got this from the fb page and it worked on the 17th Dec '14
    Hoardstealer title good for 8,000 redemptions! HfVT4Wd7
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I got this from the fb page and it worked on the 17th Dec '14
    Hoardstealer title good for 8,000 redemptions! HfVT4Wd7

Thanks for the code. I missed this tweet, so happy you posted!

This is from Twitter - part of NW's 12 days of Christmas. Hoardstealer title and Vanguard Pack.
  • Options
    avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the code. I missed this tweet, so happy you posted!

This is from Twitter - part of NW's 12 days of Christmas. Hoardstealer title and Vanguard Pack.

Can't redeem this for some reason!
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It was limited to 8k redemptions.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Might have been refilled. I just redeemed it!

More freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vortican wrote: »
    Might have been refilled. I just redeemed it!

More freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:)
    Still working!
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    sagadarzlobadensagadarzlobaden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited December 2014
    Some code: ChJ0K2r1
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Some code: ChJ0K2r1

What does it give?

• Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    What does it give?

Was able to claim this earlier in between server issues. Couldn't say what it gave though. I didn't see a title and not sure if anything like a vanguard pack was added.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    Was able to claim this earlier in between server issues. Couldn't say what it gave though. I didn't see a title and not sure if anything like a vanguard pack was added.

Have you been able to check since then?

• Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's the Waveservant title and a vanguard pack.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Still works! :D
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    cikala78cikala78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Says it's expired now. Kinda BS since they had issues all day, I leave for New Years Eve, and when I come home it doesn't work.
  • Options
    sagadarzlobadensagadarzlobaden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited January 2015
    cikala78 wrote: »
    Says it's expired now. Kinda BS since they had issues all day, I leave for New Years Eve, and when I come home it doesn't work.

Russian CM said that the code should be used until 2015. So that's all.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    naicalus wrote: »
    It's the Waveservant title and a vanguard pack.

Thanks for letting us know!

• Options
    edited January 2015

Possible you already used it in the past - it gave me that same message, but looking under the redeemed codes, I've already got the Waveservant title
  • Options
    cikala78cikala78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Possible you already used it in the past - it gave me that same message, but looking under the redeemed codes, I've already got the Waveservant title

Nope, I do not have it. Every time I tried yesterday it gave me an error saying it couldn't transfer the items into the game. Things like this really should be extended given the magnitude of problems yesterday.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Nope, I do not have it. Every time I tried yesterday it gave me an error saying it couldn't transfer the items into the game. Things like this really should be extended given the magnitude of problems yesterday.
    Same here, don't have it yet, just says the code is expired for me. Tried a code I knew I already used and it gives a different error message too.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    Same here, don't have it yet, just says the code is expired for me. Tried a code I knew I already used and it gives a different error message too.
    It's expired now. IIRC the giveaway for it was that it would last for 8,000 claims or until 2015, whichever came first. It looks like the new year came first.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    It's expired now. IIRC the giveaway for it was that it would last for 8,000 claims or until 2015, whichever came first. It looks like the new year came first.

Yeah I first tried it about 11:00pm on new years eve. est. Guess they were basing the time from some other timezone though so who knows.
  • Options
    vixie#6146 vixie Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah same here. I could not get it to work at all.
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Notice - I just tried the code v4NgU4Rd and it worked giving me the Vanguard Pack at the Rewards Claim Agent in PE - Claim tab.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    sirtreborsirtrebor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Free Companion
    If you haven't already, be sure to claim your free Arc gift, A Renegade Illusionist companion, with this code: fbyjHBUe