thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    No just don't touch a sword.

Til shade is gone,
    til water is gone
    Into the shadow with teeth bared
    Screaming defiance with the last breath
    To spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the Last Day.

From Saberhagin's books of swords right?
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Not sure whether the code will work for you, but you can try.
    RU Saint Valentine's Day - OS6nAPtL

Thanks for sharing! Cheers!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    thesensai wrote: »

Wheel of time series. Seeking the song and the way of the leaf are philosophies of some of the groups in that series. An offshoot of those groups though is a group of warriors and that passage is sort of their motto. Best way I can think of explaining it.
  • Options
    damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    thesensai wrote: »

Robert Jordan's 'The Wheel of Time'.
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    damnacious wrote: »
    Robert Jordan's 'The Wheel of Time'.

Ah yes sightblinder was a name for the dark one.

Sightblinder is also one of the 12 swords of power forged by gods in the Books of swords series.
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The Tinkers seek the Song and follow the Way. The Aiel gave up looking long ago, but they still don't touch swords.
  • Options
    tchernik911tchernik911 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2015

ATP works
    /10char
  • Options
    anrulusanrulus Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Code worked. Fantastic. Thank you.
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Anyone know where the title "Cavalier" comes from? I couldn't find it on the wiki or in the forum.

Thanks!
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    fibjafibja Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Anybody could a free pc gamer code Stormraider-Pale Horse with?
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You can't redeem PC gamer codes for the horses anymore. They used the old-style codes, not the arc codes. None of those old codes are valid anymore as far as I can tell.
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    Anyone know where the title "Cavalier" comes from? I couldn't find it on the wiki or in the forum.

Thanks!

Are you sure you didn't see it on the companion Man At Arms? I couldn't find it listed anywhere, except as the name of the rank 30 companion: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Man_at_Arms
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Are you sure you didn't see it on the companion Man At Arms? I couldn't find it listed anywhere, except as the name of the rank 30 companion: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Man_at_Arms

Positive, it was over a player's head and it was not a guild name.
    I also couldn't find it anywhere, so I asked here! :)

• Options
    winterspell777winterspell777 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Thanks!

That title was available through a Logitech promotion on Facebook a while ago. As far as I know, it cannot be obtained anymore.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    That title was available through a Logitech promotion on Facebook a while ago. As far as I know, it cannot be obtained anymore.

Thanks! Can't believe I missed that one. :(

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    I thought it was from a Logictech giveaway too but I've gotten them all I know of from Logitech and don't have the title.
    • Options
      edited February 2015
      zebular wrote: »
      I thought it was from a Logictech giveaway too but I've gotten them all I know of from Logitech and don't have the title.

Quite a few titles were not posted here. Cavalier was one of them. I saw this one in-game and searched around the net for it because I had to have it - I like collecting titles.
        Thanks! Can't believe I missed that one. :(

You are most welcome. Sorry about your luck, it's a neat title to have for GFs and Pallys. :)
      • Options
        zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
        edited February 2015
        Quite a few titles were not posted here. Cavalier was one of them. I saw this one in-game and searched around the net for it because I had to have it - I like collecting titles.
        Yeah, I rarely see promotions posted here first anyway. Plus, I've been following Logitech on facebook since before Neverwinter. Never saw that promotion and I cannot even find any fan sites that mention Cavalier.
      • Options
        edited February 2015
        zebular wrote: »
        Yeah, I rarely see promotions posted here first anyway. Plus, I've been following Logitech on facebook since before Neverwinter. Never saw that promotion and I cannot even find any fan sites that mention Cavalier.

Ok, I just checked my Arc redeemed codes page. Logitech promo - Cavalier - 09/19/2014. If you want I'll post you a screenshot of it too.
      • Options
        edited February 2015
        Ok, I just checked my Arc redeemed codes page. Logitech promo - Cavalier - 09/19/2014. If you want I'll post you a screenshot of it too.
        Nope, that's what I was wondering so I could go look it up. Thanks!

I think I found it. Closest giveaway they had to that date.
      • Options
        edited February 2015

You are most welcome. Sorry about your luck, it's a neat title to have for GFs and Pallys. :)

Yep, exactly why I wanted it - that and I try to collect all the titles! :)
        I rarely see them here first also, but despite liking Logitech on FB from way beforehand I still missed this one completely. :(

• Options
        azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
        edited February 2015
        I was unaware there was a 'Cavalier' title.

Ah cavaliers. They did that whole "Leroy Jenkins" thing before Leroy Jenkins was even born.

Example:

Me: "okay, we need to take out the cultist groups and break each of the three summoning stones before we can even think of taking on Asmodeus..."

Cavalier: "I jump from cover, point my sword at Asmodeus and shout: Vile being of hell, face me! I shall banish you to hell where you belong!"

Me: "@#$%^&amp;"
        The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
      • Options
        blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
        edited February 2015
        anyone got anymore codes?
      • Options
        cizkejkcizkejk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
        edited March 2015
        Redeem this code: aJ5uoCl1 on Arc for the Fatespinner title and a Neverwinter Vangauard Pack.
        ♡ red@cizkejk ♡ The Holy Crusaders ♡ owlbear owner ♡

• Options
        elvenangerelvenanger Member Posts: 12 Arc User
        edited March 2015
        cizkejk wrote: »
        Redeem this code: aJ5uoCl1 on Arc for the Fatespinner title and a Neverwinter Vangauard Pack.

Yay it works!

What promotion is this code from?
      • Options
        iamannoyingdeviliamannoyingdevil Member Posts: 336 Arc User
        edited March 2015
        nvm linked MMORPG 'giveaway that said it had 1750 keys left but turns out to be BS D:<
      • Options
        cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
        edited March 2015
        elvenanger wrote: »
        Yay it works!

What promotion is this code from?

Facebook, it was posted last night for defeating the new companion card thing.
        https://www.facebook.com/NeverWinterGame/photos/np.103270527.100001306754536/920835234623670/?type=1&notif_t=notify_me
      • Options
        awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
        edited March 2015
        cizkejk wrote: »

Newbie question: Where do you redeem codes?

EDIT: Disregard, found it
      • Options
        cirran1cirran1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
        edited March 2015
        Apparently there are still 1570 vanguard packs still available from this link , I didn't try myself because I have the title already so I have no idea if it still works , it has this stuff -

Each Vanguard Pack contains:
        Wayfarer's XP Booster
        5x Rank 4 Enchantments
        3x Refining Stones
        5x Injury Kit (based on your level)
        5x Healing Potion (based on your level)
        Dragonstalker Title

http://randomgamersalliance.enjin.com/mobile/forum/viewthread/m/24213299/id/15192076-neverwinter-dragonstalker-key-vanguard-pack-giveaway-1570-keys-left

Did not see any keys on MMORPG.