What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    did you go to the reward agent in protectors enclave?, they give out 2 packs, if you enters the code
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    vaultfairy wrote: »
    No idea what it is but thanks haha

Trove of Elemental Whatnot...

...gave my an ugly weapon transmute. But could also give an Archon companion or even an artifact...
  • Options
    rawlor9krawlor9k Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It looks like bepGjfZk is already expired :(
  • Options
    areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mekols wrote: »
    CODE bepGjfZk

ONLY WORKS TO 1MAY

Expired for me as well.
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    why are we all getting the same code but it is expired
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    sharkbennysharkbenny Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Action expired (In German....)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    no idea man, thats just weird, can a mod answer this plz?

why are we all getting the same code but it is expired ?
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It would seem that there was only a limited number of codes, and now they are gone.
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    well that would be a scam
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    vadimt83vadimt83 Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    keep calm and use google:

http://nw-forum.ru.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=176332
    Translation of what the mod answered there: known problem. hope will be fixed soon.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    i dont understand, when you use google translate, its to bad English, are they fixing this or what?
  • Options
    vadimt83vadimt83 Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mekols wrote: »
    i dont understand, when you use google translate, its to bad English, are they fixing this or what?

The mod said he HOPES it will be fixed soon.
    And I speak russian so I'm better than google translate :cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    vadimt83 wrote: »
    The mod said he HOPES it will be fixed soon.
    And I speak russian so I'm better than google translate :cool:

okay, so the code will work again?
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cryptic can't afford many more apparent scams like this. Mod6 and the reputation of the company is already badly damaged.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    cryptic can't afford many more apparent scams like this. Mod6 and the reputation of the company is already badly damaged.

yea, what i dont get is, why do some people get the codes, and some dont? i mean wtf?
    and now the code dont even work
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol, now I get the email for the code after it's all been used up. Kind of sucks being late to the draw.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just got an email with the same code. Thankfully some kind soul posted it earlier so I already redeemed it. Ironic, no?

My guess is that it's going out to people who either haven't played or who haven't bought Zen in a while (though it's just a WAG at that). I haven't played since last Sunday, at least. Consider it one data point.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just got the email as well and I just got the code is expired also when trying to redeem it. I hope it isn't a some sort of scam and will get fixed soon.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Message in Arc says "We're aware of users experiencing difficulties with redeeming codes. We're investigating the issue."

So hopefully they will open this code back up or fix if something was broken.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    Message in Arc says "We're aware of users experiencing difficulties with redeeming codes. We're investigating the issue."

So hopefully they will open this code back up or fix if something was broken.

It's awesome work as always. I just got this email too and within minutes of getting the email, entered the code and it's expired. How does that kind of stuff happen? No one seems to double check their work anymore.
  • Options
    yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We have posted a more detailed update regarding the Trove of Elemental Evil codes distributed via email here. Feel free to continue discussion in that thread.
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
  • Options
    warrios72warrios72 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why send codes that are not valid
    OnlyGodCanJudgeMe
  • Options
    vaultfairyvaultfairy Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    lol, now I get the email for the code after it's all been used up. Kind of sucks being late to the draw.

At least you get an email. I've never had a promo code emailed to me but i do check this thread quite often.
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    vaultfairy wrote: »
    At least you get an email. I've never had a promo code emailed to me but i do check this thread quite often.

Funny things tend to happen there. I am absolutely certain I didn't get the promo email with the code for the Dragon's Hoard Bag, and even more that I never entered the code - but one day while I'd been at the reclains agent, I saw that it was sitting there. Doh.
  • Options
    arcanaxearcanaxe Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Doesn't matter if you got the code or not, with all the exploit leeches currently in game they will make sure you will not get anything from it, by ruining it for everybody else.
  • Options
    devilaltiredevilaltire Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rawlor9k wrote: »
    It looks like bepGjfZk is already expired :(

Not Working my fnd.....Any New Compenion or Mount Code Avl..I really Need them...Plz Help Me....:):(:D

Any one have code of
    Archmage's Apprentice,,
    Dread Ringer,,

plz help
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not Working my fnd.....Any New Compenion or Mount Code Avl..I really Need them...Plz Help Me....:):(:D

Any one have code of
    Archmage's Apprentice,,
    Dread Ringer,,

plz help

yep i need new codes too.
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    To OP and anyone still updating the Wiki off of the back of these posts. A giveaway just passed, it was called "Neverwinter’s Miniature Giant Space Hamster 500 Key Give Away" (Found at the link below). It says the contest ran from April 7th to 21st, so it's not available any longer but again, post is intended as info for the Wiki. =)

http://wizkidsgames.com/blog/2015/04/07/neverwinters-miniature-giant-space-hamster-500-key-give-away/

p.s. I meant to post that info here weeks ago but I totally forgot. XD *prepares for incoming vegetable hail*
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.