test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    truckula wrote: »
    ere's the code for the Waveservant Title for reaching 50% of our goal! fj3tXW8B Redeem the code on ARC #ExtraLife2014
    It's limited time, folks. Redeem it while it lasts.

Very cool, Umberlian title, for sure!
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Already expired.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, that bites, it took them days to get to the 15k in donations to that site, and the code was good for about five or six hours. I am willing to bet that a lot of people that donated, will not even get the title. Unless they happen to follow NW on twitter.
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah I donated $10 but I didn't get the title ,I'm not really bothered because I only ever use the Caturday survivor title but I guess that isn't the point , I'm just glad it wasn't something that was actually worth something .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Adventurers, we've created another code to allow for more players to redeem the Waveservant Title. Enter N7rEIzzu (by 10/28 at 12 AM PDT) on the ARC Client.

Please note, if you've already redeemed the code for the title you will not receive another title.

Thanks
    Dwight

There yall go folks another shot add it!
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    truckula wrote: »
    We've created another code to allow for more players to redeem the Waveservant Title. Enter N7rEIzzu (by 10/28 12 AM PDT) on the ARC Client

There yall go folks another shot add it!

Thanks for re-upping the code!
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Just another reminder folks, as the code expires in 5 hours!
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Adventurers, we've created another code to allow for more players to redeem the Waveservant Title. Enter N7rEIzzu (by 10/28 at 12 AM PDT) on the ARC Client.

Please note, if you've already redeemed the code for the title you will not receive another title.

Thanks
    Dwight
    edited November 2014
    An email went out a few hours ago with a static code for a Vanguard Pack with the Thayan Revolutionary title. Great for beginners and collectors alike!

attachment.php?attachmentid=23561&stc=1

Get more out of Neverwinter!

Now that you have started your adventure in Neverwinter, here are a few resources that can help make your experience even better:
    Please also accept this code that will grant you a Neverwinter Vanguard Pack, which contains an XP Booster as well as some healing and refinement items:

v4NgU4Rd

After you redeem this code in the Arc client, login to Neverwinter to find your Neverwinter Vanguard Pack at the Reward Claims Agent in Protector's Enclave. This code also grants access to the Thayan Revolutionary title, which will surely make your enemies think twice before picking a fight with you!

• blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    An email went out a few hours ago with a static code for a Vanguard Pack with the Thayan Revolutionary title. Great for beginners and collectors alike!

Thanks for this! I already had the Thayan Revolutionary title from a previous code, but the Vanguard Packs are always appreciated. :)
  • tsrdmtsrdm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the code and it still works as of this past weekend (15/16th of Nov)!
    edited November 2014
    tsrdm wrote: »
    Thanks for the code and it still works as of this past weekend (15/16th of Nov)!
    Yep! Another round of these emails went out last night. Looks like the first batch was aimed at those who rarely log in or haven't logged in, in a while. This latest batch seems to have went out to more active accounts.
  • avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Any new codes available as of yet?
    edited December 2014
    Any new codes available as of yet?
    Not yet. However the "v4NgU4Rd" promotion should still be active. See my post, five posts up for details. :)
  • cherryredsun85cherryredsun85 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How do you use this code? It doesn't say how you use the code in the arc client....
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Top left corner of Arc launch page is the Arc symbol. Next to it is a downward arrow/caret. Click that, choose "redeem code".
  • roguedropbearroguedropbear Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I got this from the fb page and it worked on the 17th Dec '14
    Hoardstealer title good for 8,000 redemptions! HfVT4Wd7
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I got this from the fb page and it worked on the 17th Dec '14
    Hoardstealer title good for 8,000 redemptions! HfVT4Wd7

Thanks for the code. I missed this tweet, so happy you posted!

This is from Twitter - part of NW's 12 days of Christmas. Hoardstealer title and Vanguard Pack.
  • avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the code. I missed this tweet, so happy you posted!

This is from Twitter - part of NW's 12 days of Christmas. Hoardstealer title and Vanguard Pack.

Can't redeem this for some reason!
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It was limited to 8k redemptions.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Might have been refilled. I just redeemed it!

More freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    edited December 2014
    vortican wrote: »
    Might have been refilled. I just redeemed it!

More freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:)
    Still working!

• sagadarzlobadensagadarzlobaden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited December 2014
    Some code: ChJ0K2r1
    edited December 2014
    Some code: ChJ0K2r1

What does it give?

• alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    What does it give?

Was able to claim this earlier in between server issues. Couldn't say what it gave though. I didn't see a title and not sure if anything like a vanguard pack was added.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
    edited December 2014
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    Was able to claim this earlier in between server issues. Couldn't say what it gave though. I didn't see a title and not sure if anything like a vanguard pack was added.

Have you been able to check since then?

• naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's the Waveservant title and a vanguard pack.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Still works! :D
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • cikala78cikala78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Says it's expired now. Kinda BS since they had issues all day, I leave for New Years Eve, and when I come home it doesn't work.
  • sagadarzlobadensagadarzlobaden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited January 2015
    cikala78 wrote: »
    Says it's expired now. Kinda BS since they had issues all day, I leave for New Years Eve, and when I come home it doesn't work.

Russian CM said that the code should be used until 2015. So that's all.
    edited January 2015
    naicalus wrote: »
    It's the Waveservant title and a vanguard pack.

Thanks for letting us know!