test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    gman6363 wrote: »
    Aandre! I'm highly interested; however your mailbox is full.
    I am new to Never winter and I'm kind of playing catch up. I'm slowly reading through D&D lore and I love it. I came up playing UO and I'm looking for a group of comrades to play through. I play as a lvl 31 CW named Vir'gil. He's a Tiefling and I'm still working the full back story; however, his play style is adventurous and giving. I'm a 29 year old Marine stationed on Pendleton. I play some mornings and most evenings(Pacific time). I'm interested in your guild and would love to do a crawl or two at least. I read through what is available on the site to non guildies as well. Hope to hear from you.

Gman whats up!?

I have been out of the game due to work and family responsibilities, so I apologize about the lapse in responding. We would be VERY interested in speaking with you.

Marenor and PaladinSpirit are my two handpicked co guild leaders chosen by the Tyrs High Council to lead Neverwinter and they have done a fabulous job!!

Tyrs is stronger than ever, as guildies have more than lived up to the high expectations that were set from day one.

Cleaned up my mailbox and back in game kickin asses!! Give us a shoutout in game :)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited March 2014
    Tyrs Paladium has opened it's wrought iron gates once again for recruitment!!

If you are green, highly experienced, or anywhere in between, are tired of being a nobody in your current guild, or looking forward to a group play experience where you feel PART of something special, look no further!

We are looking for only the finest adventurers, measured not in gear score or self accomplishments, but in the yearning for CAMARADERIE, TEAMWORK, and GREAT ADVENTURES in a no drama setting.

Build and Play YOUR CHARACTER, YOUR WAY, in Tyrs Paladium.
    fp6k39.jpg

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited March 2014
    We met three awesome new recruits last week.

We have been quite successful in meeting like-minded players through these forums.

We still have an open door to those who play for fun, may have a bit (or a bunch) of tabletop PnP background, and/or served their country with pride and dignity. If you have none of these things, but you still yearn for fun and friendly adventure, you just may have what it takes. Gear and player skill matters not. Guildies will help you gear and skill up!

We believe that the quality player must be more then game-smart, but people-smart. Have fun, help others have fun. That's what Tyrs Paladium is about.

• jeramsayjeramsay Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello Aandre,

I am VERY interested in your guild and what it stands for. I am an Ex-DAOC player of many years and I yearn to find a good group of people to game with. I really like the fact you guys capitalize on having fun, being mature and being helpful to others, because those are the key points I look for in a guild. I am 26 years old, and am married with 2 children. I work full-time so my play style is mostly 6ishPM EST and all day off and on for the weekends. I currently run a Great Weapon Fighter who is level 21 as of this morning. I played Neverwinter when it was first released and was even a founder (bought the Guardian pack); but when I left a months after release and now decided to come back I found out I lost my account and everything that came along with it. So, I am starting over fresh; which is no big deal.

I hope this gives you some feeling about whether or not I would be a good fit, and I look forward to talking with you soon. :)

Thanks,
    Ramsay
    edited March 2014
    Well met Ramsay!!

Sending you a PM as I type this. This Bard can multitask! :)

• chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Member Posts: 2,617 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi.

I've been around since closed beta, but took a break for a while because of a move and a job change. I guess, while I was gone, my guild disbanded. So, I'm looking for a new family. I've got a level 52ish wizard, but I'm still again getting the hang of how the game works, and the new changes. In a nutshell, I might be the highest level newbie in game. I also game IRL, pathfinder and 3.5 dnd being some of my favorites, so I appreciate that you're going for a recreation of a tabletop pnp environment.

I dig what you guys seem to stand for, and I like the fact that you're a more mature guild (34 going on 35, here). As well, being of Norse descent myself? High five for the cool guild name.

If you've still got a spot open, hit me up in game @eviltaco, or send me some sort of message here.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited March 2014
    Howdy chalupaoffury,

Thank you for hitting us up - you have a pm!

• tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My primary toon is a 16.5k CW (Eigil), I also have a HR, TR, GWF and GF at 60. I mainly PvE, but will dabble in PvP on occasion. Looking for a laid back guild that is active in a voice chat program (I have TS3, Vent, Mumble and Raidcall installed, so it should be easy to join any server you prefer).

I play about 3-4 hours a day, sometimes more. There may also be a few friends of mine that would be interested as well. Please shoot me a PM either here on in game. I like what I see so far, and the maturity factor is a big plus (40 years old here).
    edited March 2014
    Thank you for checking out our humble abode tickdoff. Check your PMs!

• nastlyophelianastlyophelia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi... I am a fairly new player and looking to join a good friendly team and I would like to know how I go about joining your guild.
    edited March 2014
    Hi... I am a fairly new player and looking to join a good friendly team and I would like to know how I go about joining your guild.

Hello there Nastly. Thank you for checking out Tyrs Paladium! I'm going to send you a pm in a few minutes so check it out, reply back, and we'll get the ball rollin'

edited March 2014
    We continue to meet & greet old school gamers, both in America and abroad. We are quite selective, and will only hire those that fit in with our no drama, no zerg policy. Whether your characters are sound, or you are just starting out, we care most about the player "behind the glass". We run quests, we run epics, but we always put guildies first, not the quest or delve.

So to anyone from Cali to NY, or from County Cork to Sydney, if you would like to be our next addition, please get in touch with us.

(If you'd like a lil musical representation of how we run, click on the city links above!)

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    screenshot_2013-11-08-14-14-17_zpsd87881bc.jpg
    In Tyrs Paladium you too can learn to fly.

While fighting Fulminorax I managed to get a glimse of our enthusiastic wizard using his experimental flight spell.
    I am sad to say he has not perfected it yet and we take no liability for any bodily harm acquired.
    ...what, I thought it was funny? >.>
  • reliant29reliant29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello,
    I have recently started playing, long time MMORPG fan though rather vacant the last few years due to being a full time Soldier, Parent, Husband, and Student. Buuuuuut, I have found Neverwinter, it reminds me of the long days and nights rolling the dice and I can occasionally in between all my other activities get on for a few hours here and there and plink around. I am from the States but live overseas for at least 3 more years. I do not mind not being on during peak, I would however like to find some likeminded individuals that do not mind the occasional newb question or conversation while I wander around aimlessly.

So if you do not mind I would like to look into joining you all.
    edited March 2014
    reliant29 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have recently started playing, long time MMORPG fan though rather vacant the last few years due to being a full time Soldier, Parent, Husband, and Student. Buuuuuut, I have found Neverwinter, it reminds me of the long days and nights rolling the dice and I can occasionally in between all my other activities get on for a few hours here and there and plink around. I am from the States but live overseas for at least 3 more years. I do not mind not being on during peak, I would however like to find some likeminded individuals that do not mind the occasional newb question or conversation while I wander around aimlessly.

So if you do not mind I would like to look into joining you all.

Well met Reliant! First of all thank you for your service to our nation.

Second, please check your PMs!

edited March 2014
    Close your eyes
    image a world
    full of darkness
    and death

Open your ears
    hear the battle
    raging on

Pick up the sword
    join us now
    a thrust of the blade
    and bash of a shield
    protect these lands
    we hold so dear

By sword and ax
    we hold our ground
    beasts from beyond imagination
    from the depths of the abyss
    to the desecrated graves
    we fight

Wipe the sweat from your brow
    as you lunge forward once more
    Rejoice as the beast is felled
    Rummaging through his tatters
    Gold!

Look out!
    Behind you!
    Raise your ax once more
    And the Roll the Dice

Join us now
    my breatheran
    for an evening of a lifetime

Join us now
    Take up thy shield and sword
    And beware what lurks ahead

And take care
    Be swift, yet do not tarry
    Be wise, not foolish
    Be ware
    the Dungeon Master!

• aubossauboss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey.
    Am looking for a new guild.

My old one slowly died.

My old one was a mature player one also which is what I prefer.
    Are you Luskan or Delzoun?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Tyrs Paladium is Delzoun and has been since June. ;)

A mild disclaimer: Tyrs players do PvP but it is by no means the focus of the guild.

The best way to describe the guild's approach to PvP is casual. Most PvP matches are not planned and are done spurt of the moment with the intent only to play to the best of our ability.

I don't want to scare you off, per se, but if your main focus is PvP I feel I should warn you that is not the main focus of the guild or its members.
    edited March 2014
    auboss wrote: »
    Hey.
    Am looking for a new guild.

My old one slowly died.

My old one was a mature player one also which is what I prefer.
    Are you Luskan or Delzoun?

Ambi sums it up good.

Tyrs Paladium continues to seek bright minds that are interested in joining a group of like-minded warriors that choose to run together. That means sticking together in quest and no zerging. We play hard and laugh hard, never leave another guildie behind and never hold a quest or delve to a higher standard than one of our guildies.

We do not hire based on tenure in the game. We simply seek those that wish to be a part of a guild who's main goal is practicing day in and day out the fun and legendary camaraderie D&D was founded upon.

You will find all sorts of goodwill here in Tyrs, from the moment you join. We don't just say we are a no-drama guild, we actually ensure it ! smile.png

Seek me out in game or in PM and let me know if you seek something really fun and different, something more than "just another guild."

• epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    We continue to meet & greet old school gamers, both in America and abroad. We are quite selective, and will only hire those that fit in with our no drama, no zerg policy. Whether your characters are sound, or you are just starting out, we care most about the player "behind the glass". We run quests, we run epics, but we always put guildies first, not the quest or delve.
    Indeed this is the way to go for a better community and a better game, and not just a solid guild.
    I like the 'no zerging part' especially, since this is the only guild I know of that actually stresses this little detail (that can be very very annoying to some players in certain occasions) and has a rule dealing with it.
    We have been monitoring Tyr's Paladium for a long time now (and even played with them a couple of times in the past) and we are certain you guys are a much like-minded guild like us (Opus Dei) and the Legit Guilds Alliance.
    Definitely one of the best guilds in game in terms of quality, keep up the good work and best of luck in recruiting from the niche quality-based playerbase :) .
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com
  • yetimen1961yetimen1961 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited March 2014
    Hey Aandre, am looking for active guild, i am from Europe (Belgium) with my first toon(Tr lvl 60) i am in guild but the are not much on most are from America. Ill play everyday one hour or more and in the weekends more if i can (need to work :p)
    I am 52 and have (Tr lvl 60 in guld), Ranger lvl 60 ,CW lvl 58 , Cleric lvl 38 or something and GWF around lvl 37 )
    edited March 2014
    Well met Yetimen1961. Thank you for inquiring about Tyrs Paladium. PM incoming!

edited March 2014
    I'd like to announce that good friend and veteran Neverwinter Tyrs guild member Mendicant has been promoted to Guild leader of Tyrs Paladium. Mendicant has the fire, and the passion to ensure our Tyrs legacy of drama free, casual gaming at its finest.

As Co-Founder of Tyrs Paladium, I'll be working hand-in-hand with Mendicant, and am always a message or a shout away from any major decision.

Be part of a renewed, Neverwinter-dedicated Tyrs Paladium!

To TYRS!

• rogerdtaterogerdtate Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Aandre !

Tyrs Paladium is indeed looking for new energetic adult players to add to the enjoyment of NWO for our guild.
    Our goal is to continue to provide a haven for adults to relax and have fun while experiencing NWO the right way.
    No exploits or cheats of any kind, while maintaining our goal of remaining a drama free arena.

Many members are ex or current military and we honor and celebrate those that have or do serve.
    I mention that knowing there is a certain comradery involved and can be found within Tyrs.

If this interests you please contact me either here in this thread, through a PM or here http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com/ on our forum, or in game @tyrspaladiummonk.

I will get back to you.
    Or contact Aandre.

Happy gaming !!
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Quick note: Serving in the military of course is not required to be member in Tyrs Paladium. Still, we are proud to say we are home to active and retired military, in the US, Canada, UK, Turkey, and several other nations...

We are a guild all about D&D online gaming. Where fun, fair play, and playing YOUR CHARACTER the way you want superceeds egos and elitism.

Hello. I am looking for a guild that will let me play the way I like. I served in the Army,United Sates in the early 80's. My MOS was 11-h. I was in the 4th ID and the 1st AD.

I have always soloed and played the markets to get my gear, but was hoping to find a patient group of folks that would be willing to teach me the in's and outs of dungeoneering.

I have 1 of every class to 60,but 2 of them are simply mules. the active ones are HR,GF,GWF,WC. Please consider me if you feel I could be a good fit.

thank you,
  • rogerdtaterogerdtate Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hail and well met !!

Thank you for interest, from what you say in your post it sounds like a match.
    Check your in box for a PM from me.
    edited March 2014
    skalt112 wrote: »
    Hello.

Thank you for your service to our country.

Besides the aforementioned....with an avatar like that.. you simply have to be cool! ;)

"Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads! Swords for everyone!"

edited March 2014
    I would like to announce our newest promotion to officer, long standing guildie: Elluric. Congrats buddy!!!

• grac3n77grac3n77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I would like to join your team.
    edited March 2014
    grac3n77 wrote: »
    I would like to join your team.

Well, thank you grac3n77 for inquiring about Tyrs Paladium! Check your PMs!