What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• Options
    dawndaughterdawndaughter Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Would appreciate an invitation - both your age rules and international flavor look very good. I THOUGHT I sent a PM but my outbox doesn't show it maybe I screwed up the PM system. Character I'll be playing is Nightcrawler@dawndaughter. All my names are from the Black Company series - in case you know those books. The handle isn't - very hard to get an unused handle. Thanks.

Age is 60+ so I more than qualify and I've gone through your website and agree to all the guild rules.
  • Options
    linuxx40linuxx40 Member Posts: 47
    edited July 2013
    You guys seem to be exactly what Im looking for. Been on for a bit, Founder, and I play regularly. Love PvE content (all of it, even Epic Cloak Tower), and love to DD with guildies. I'll need to transfer shards, but Im willing. PM me, thanks!

- Dannyul

wait..you can transfer shards?
  • Options
    skuurj2010skuurj2010 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    PM sent Aandre. :)
  • Options
    lucrientlucrient Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello, I had talked to someone in game about joining so here's a bit about myself. I just started playing the other day. I started playing after watching a trailer and got interested in the game. I have experience in a ton of different MMORPGs as well as great team work and the ability to adapt to new play styles and strats. I am currently looking for a home to learn more about the game and advance my knowledge about mechanics etc. Currently i have a level 17 great weapons fighter named Grud and a lvl 24 Guardian named Theron. I have a mic and headset and i am a very out going person who just wants to have fun and find friends along the way. If you need any more information on me please feel free to send me an in game mail or message me if i am online ill either be on Grud or Theron @Lucrient. thank you
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Tyr's is still an active guild with a strong community. If you're looking to join Tyr's you'll have to cotact @paladinspirit in game in order to apply.

They run dungeons basically multiple times every day which I am thankful to be able to join them. I have a blast running with them and I encourage any person looking for a Hard Core Casual Guild to check them out.

Yes, that's right. Hard Core...Casual. Tyr's plays to win...but they play to win in an extremely casual way. It's hard to describe until you experience it.

I guess the best way is to say they don't take themselves too seriously. They go into the dungeons with the intention of beating it, improving their gear and do not have any true elitism. They get things done...but they have fun doing it.

Check em out if you're looking to simply have fun playing the game.
  • Options
    glimmerzglimmerz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Greetings!

I saw this post for your guild and I was wondering if ya'll are still recruiting. I am very interested. I have just started playing this game recently, my character is a Lvl 10. My in game name is Arrianna Twilight. I have experience with different MMO's and love meeting new people. I am a very guild oriented person and would love to get involved with ya'lls. I am 30 years old.

Blessings!
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Contact @paladinspirit in game and he will be more than happy to talk to you about joining the guild. :)
  • Options
    rogerdtaterogerdtate Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi,

I was checking out the forums for information on aspects of neverwinter and saw a thread about AOL NWN, which I played.
    That thread brought me to this thread and well here I am.

I was military and fought for my country (which really perked my interest in this thread) and am now retired, sort of.

After AOL NWN ended (97-98 ish) I went to a game called THE REALM by sierra, where I still have an active account but rarely play.

I was in a guild in AOL NWN called KTO, when I joined THE REALM I found members that also were NWN survivors and I joined the TPA guild.
    After a year or so that guild folded and I created a guild called Legacy of DaRKness, a guild that was a large success and remained such for quite a few years, until the game just fell behind the times.

Obviously I am an older guy that likes games and this one seems like it may be a good fit for me.
    I am interested in finding a guild to get the most out of my play time and Yours seems to hit many of my points of interest.

Hope you are still looking for members and that I sound like the sort of player you may be interested in for membership.

Roger.

I would tell you my name in the game for a contact but I am not sure how that is done.
    LOL

My character for now is named "mensch".
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sorry about the troubles Rojerdtale. You do sound like a great fit with Tyrs. I'll let PaladinSpirit knowto look for ya!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    rogerdtaterogerdtate Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    No worries aandrethegiant I look forward to meeting you as well as other members.
    I am new to the game but have a lvl 37 rogue thus far.
    I would be happy to re-roll it to any character that would best suit the guild.
    I have attempted contact in the game but admittedly know little about doing so, so my mail may not have been received.
    I mailed it to @paladinspirit from my character "mensch" not sure if that is correct or not.

I play almost daily (around 2-3 hrs at least) and always on that same character.

Roger
  • Options
    moonshineman1moonshineman1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hello, I am a retired Gunny from the Marine Corp looking to join a friendly guild of heros(American Veterans) I really enjoy playing Neverwinter, I find myself with alotta time on my hands as of late!! I have finally progressed my first toon to 60 which is a CW and really like playing him, but I could really use some advice from a good guild and friends!!! Hopefully well be talking soon, My toon is on Dragon by the name of Moonshineman!!! <<Email removed>> Looking forward to hearing from ya!!
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hello, I am a retired Gunny from the Marine Corp looking to join a friendly guild of heros(American Veterans) I really enjoy playing Neverwinter, I find myself with alotta time on my hands as of late!! I have finally progressed my first toon to 60 which is a CW and really like playing him, but I could really use some advice from a good guild and friends!!! Hopefully well be talking soon, My toon is on Dragon by the name of Moonshineman!!! <<Email removed>> Looking forward to hearing from ya!!

First of all, thank you sir for your service and sacrifice to our nation. /salute

Second of all, I have a feeling that Paladinspirit will be contacting you today to discuss the steps in joining our family! ;)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    moonshineman1moonshineman1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ty for your quick response,Im looking forward to hearing from paladinspirit!!!
    Semper Fidelis Moonshineman
  • Options
    hucck1hucck1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ive been looking for another guild and found this one. Really seems like something im looking for. Im an old school,40 yr old gamer and love playing the game. I have 3 60s,TR,GF on mindflayer and a wiz on Dragon. Last guild I was in just died I guess. Thanks for your time.
  • Options
    medievalmissmedievalmiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hucck1,
    We would be happy for you to check out our guild. Have you registered on our website and read our guild rules? I am sending you a pm with the website.
    Medieval Miss
    ri80me.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    This is some oldish news now but a certain blue dragon has finally been slain by Tyr's Paladium.

It was a royal pain in the rear end but the beast has been conquered...multiple times now.
    Not all of us have the best gear or the best builds. Heck Marenor was in Tier 1 gear but that speaks volumes of the teamwork we had.

rrsx.jpg

I think I can safely say Tyr's is looking forward to the merge tearing down some of the walls between the player base and looking forward to an even grander experience starting tomorrow in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Tyr's Paladium is proud to support the NW_Legit_Community Chat Channel.

If you like playing the game exploit free you can of course join Tyr's Paladium but if not the NW_Legit_Community has a great bunch of people who would love to play the game as it was intended without the use of any blatantly shady tactics!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Any person, a member of Tyr's Paladium or not, is invited to celebrate Veteran's Day November 11, 2013 in Protector's Enclave at 1 and 7 PM EST. Details can be found here.

Best wishes to all active and former military personnel and fond memories of loved ones lost in battle.
  • Options
    vegit00vegit00 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi. I would like to join u if u play active. I made a 2 month pause from the game because there are no people to play with. If you are an active guild with mature players i would be pleased to join.
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey. I would like to have a chance to join this guild. I do also have a DDO account. You can also call me a old timer when it comes to D&D, started when I was 13 and I am 42 now.
  • Options
    deadsight1deadsight1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hello all saw ur post been looking for a guild for a while. been playing for a few days and like the game so far playing a healer but might go ranger when the class opens up. did not see a website to reg on. but ill be on my toon Birel Moonshadow for most of the time. and my name is David and im 37 yrs and vet of the navy and what drew me to the of the all my vet and age range of ur guild. well hope to hear from u guys.

ps dont knw much of hte just learning as i go lol
  • Options
    medievalmissmedievalmiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Vegit00 and rhoric,
    We would be happy for you to check out our guild. Please go to our website, register, and read our guild rules. If you like what you see and agree with the rules, let us know and @paladinspirit will interview you. I am sending you a pm with the website.
    Thanks,
    Medieval Miss
    ri80me.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I already looked at the rules the other day and signed up tonight
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Rhoric, I just sent you a private message with instructions. :)
    ri80me.jpg
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Removed as I am no longer affiliated with this guild.
  • Options
    quintrazquintraz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    delete
    Post edited by quintraz on
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    The guild is very friendly towards players with disabilities. They are also very friendly towards vets and players who have had family members serve their country.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    delete
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    delete
  • Options
    gman6363gman6363 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Aandre! I'm highly interested; however your mailbox is full.
    I am new to Never winter and I'm kind of playing catch up. I'm slowly reading through D&D lore and I love it. I came up playing UO and I'm looking for a group of comrades to play through. I play as a lvl 31 CW named Vir'gil. He's a Tiefling and I'm still working the full back story; however, his play style is adventurous and giving. I'm a 29 year old Marine stationed on Pendleton. I play some mornings and most evenings(Pacific time). I'm interested in your guild and would love to do a crawl or two at least. I read through what is available on the site to non guildies as well. Hope to hear from you.