What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    grac3n77 wrote: »
    I would like to join your team.

Sorry Grac3nll, down with the flu so moving around like an extremely old man... ;) Just sent that PM, go check it out!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello Andre!

I'm looking to join an active, mature guild and Tyrs Paladium sounds like one for me. I'm an almost 53 yr old geek seeking some calm people to do epic dungeons, GG and CTA events with. I've been RPG'ing since 1980 and been plugging away at NW for almost a year. I love the no-drama aspect of your guild and welcome the rules you game by.

I have lvl 60 TR, GF, CW, DC and HR toons and while I've been playing the CW mostly for PVE lately, I'm more than happy to run the DC or GF for group dungeons. During the last CTA event I really got to experience how much fun a well coordinated team can be and how annoying some zerging jokers can be.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    edited April 2014
    mungsu wrote: »
    Hello Andre!

I'm looking to join an active, mature guild and Tyrs Paladium sounds like one for me. I'm an almost 53 yr old geek seeking some calm people to do epic dungeons, GG and CTA events with. I've been RPG'ing since 1980 and been plugging away at NW for almost a year. I love the no-drama aspect of your guild and welcome the rules you game by.

I have lvl 60 TR, GF, CW, DC and HR toons and while I've been playing the CW mostly for PVE lately, I'm more than happy to run the DC or GF for group dungeons. During the last CTA event I really got to experience how much fun a well coordinated team can be and how annoying some zerging jokers can be.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Oh you are a fine fit for Tyrs Paladium. We really do have and enforce these policies. In fact, just recently we sweeped up a tad so we are currently refilling our halls with the finest personalities we can find in Neverwinter proper!

Great time to get into Tyrs. You'll find some great folks here, all ready to team with you and share the camaraderie we've been well known for.

Check you PMs!

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • johorojohoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited April 2014
    Hello.Could I join too please.I'm lvl 60 GWF 10k gs.My ign is @Orohoj
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    johoro wrote: »
    Hello.Could I join too please.I'm lvl 60 GWF 10k gs.My ign is @Orohoj

Hello Johoro,

The easiest way is to go to our web site, Tyrs Paladium , and fill out the questionnaire in the Neverwinter section of the Tyrs Recruitment Outpost. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Ghosty.
    edited April 2014
    Long time Tyrs guildie, Ghosty has been recently promoted to Knights Templar, and is doing a fantastic job!

The role of the Tyrs Knights Templar is to work with new members to help acclimate them into Tyrs Paladium.

The Knights Templar's goal is to make sure that new members feel welcomed from Day One, get them introduced to the Tyrs way of camaraderie and gaming in the days ahead, and that they ultimately become a Knight of Tyrs.

Ghosty is available as mentor to Squires and will be your first of many friends in Tyrs Paladium!

• eyel1ghteyel1ght Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi Andre, I am a new player to Neverwinter and have no experience at all.It would be great if I could be shown the way in this game.I am 31 from Galway, Ireland and in joining a guild, would be of great help to me.....Thanks
    edited April 2014
    eyel1ght wrote: »
    Hi Andre, I am a new player to Neverwinter and have no experience at all.It would be great if I could be shown the way in this game.I am 31 from Galway, Ireland and in joining a guild, would be of great help to me.....Thanks

Hey Eyel1ght!

We have a strong Irish presence in Tyrs Paladium - you should make friends here :) Welcome to Tyrs Paladium!

Check the Tyrs Paladium guild site for a reply and instructions!

• kominatchakominatcha Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Greetings!
    From the posts on this forum this may be just the guild Ive been looking for. Ive been moving around guilds since beta. Im an old D&D fan and this is actually the first MMO i gave a try since it was heavily advertised at the local gaming shop before launch. My main rule for any gaming experience is making fun the priority, although I can be competitive. Also I would like to be in guild that uses TS or similar app since I find communication is a big part of the gaming experience and enhances the game play and enjoyment overall. I am 40 with a somewhat carefree and have fun attitude. I have 4 level 60s and workin on 4 new toons in anticipation for new mod. Two things I would like to know are if the guild actively uses a teamspeak or equivalent client and an estimate about the average number of active people online daily. Im in EST but i have way too much time on my hand so I tend to be on quite a bit at almost any hour depending on the day.
    Thanks! Ken:D
    edited April 2014
    Hail and well met Kominatcha! Thank you for seeking out Tyrs Paladium. Please check your PMs!

• rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Do you guys have guild meetings in-game?
    edited April 2014
    Do you guys have guild meetings in-game?

Interesting question Rashy. We've had guild meetings in game. It's not something we've done in quite some time. We stay quite organized utilizing several mediums... including a web site that's a highly active and a great game and guild addendum.

• nyterayvennyterayven Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    hello all im new to the game and was wondering if you guys take new players
    edited April 2014
    Howdy nyterrayven,

Short answer is, YES we do take new players. We are about playing together and having fun. Seems to me, there's no level, or experience, requirement for having fun with others. So, if you are interested in us, use this web link; Tyrs Paladium to first check out our guild rules. Then, if still interested, go to the Recruitment Outpost (Neverwinter section - we are a multi-game guild) and read through/fill out the questionnaire. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Ghosty.
    edited May 2014
    We are looking to increase our presence in the 7 pm EDT to 12 am EDT time slot. If anyone is interested in grouping with friendly knowledgeable Neverwinter folk, consider this a golden opportunity!

We strictly only hire those who wish to play to have fun with others, not those who make fun of others. We are looking for fun and respectful personalities, and/or laid back personalities, whether you are highly experienced in game or "fresh off the boat."

Tyrs Paladium. We play hard, laugh hard, and win, TOGETHER.

** All other time zones are also open. Just bring a mouse and a zest for adventure!!

edited June 2014
    We've met some awesome new peeps in June. Welcome our latest, Kirkcaldy to Tyrs Paladium!

• azarote1azarote1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Can i join, im new and want to learn and play with some people xD.
    edited June 2014
    azarote1 wrote: »
    Can i join, im new and want to learn and play with some people xD.

Hello Azarote! Please head out to the Tyrs Recruitment Outpost to fill out an application! I've told old Paks, our innkeeper... she's awaiting you... ;)

2eghd7r.jpg

• zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This guild sounds like a good fit for me. I am new to Neverwinter but by no means new to MMOs or DnD. I am 30 years old and live in Texas. I'm just looking for a group of people who, like me, hate dealing with drama and negativity and are just looking to escape the grind of real life for some fun and adventure.

I am only a level 30 DC right now, but I am working everyday on leveling a bit, so I'll get to 60 eventually and plan to work on all end game PvE content (I don't care much for pvp but I do a little on the side).

My name in game is Kel'Adur Nobara@zshikara if you'd like to friend me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
    edited June 2014
    Howdy zshikara,

If you would, head on over to our website: Tyrs Paladium , and first check out the Guild Rules thred and read through them. If that all sounds good to you, Then head back to the main page and head to the Guild Recruitment thred. Once in there go into the Neverwinter thred and read through the questioneer. Then fill out a copy and post it in the topics section and we will get back to you.
    You do sound like you would be a great fit for our guild, so I will look forward to seeing your responses to the questioneer. And as a side note, I too was one of those who "eventualy" hit lev 60, so you will be in good company there. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm having difficulty getting your guild website to load right now (and I did go there yesterday so I know it works, heh). I will try to register and do what you ask within the next 24 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • msolivia28msolivia28 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hi Im new to Game level 6 atm Am a mature 50+ player from Australia in game name Cinders a cleric. I play at all hours as I work shift work Im active been on each day usually. Would love to join your guild if possible. Im still learning this game so far its fun to play and Im getting my head around the conrols
    edited June 2014
    msolivia28 wrote: »
    Hi Im new to Game level 6 atm Am a mature 50+ player from Australia in game name Cinders a cleric. I play at all hours as I work shift work Im active been on each day usually. Would love to join your guild if possible. Im still learning this game so far its fun to play and Im getting my head around the conrols

Howdy msolivia28! Thank you for filling out an application on the Tyrs website. I've granted you full read/write access, so head on over to the Tyrs Roster and Recruitment thread and introduce yourself when you have a chance, as there's no better way to break the ice with your new guildies! Welcome to Tyrs Paladium - see ya in game!

edited June 2014
    zshikara wrote: »
    I'm having difficulty getting your guild website to load right now (and I did go there yesterday so I know it works, heh). I will try to register and do what you ask within the next 24 hours.

Well met Zshikara! I see you have found your way to our Recruitment Outpost! Guess you needed to come back with the proper gear on ;)

Well, we liked your application quite a bit and are excited to welcome you to our guild! Be sure to say hello on our website and join in on the camaraderie in and out of game ;)

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    We just had a few excellent dungeon delves with our newer guildies tonight and we all had a blast.

Dungeon Delves is something we haven't been able to do much of in recent months but it's something we will be pushing to do more often now. If you are a solo player or have no experience in delves in general we would love to have you.

In the year I have been with Tyrs Paladium I can say one thing above all else, we would rather have fun teaching newer or less experienced players the tips and tricks of dungeons than to have effortless or 100% successful runs. If you have ever avoided doing dungeons or other group content because of how the groups will treat you then Tyrs is the perfect guild to join.

Don't let that kid you into thinking we don't win. We do. But we will never be angry or blame individuals for a lack of success. In truth we look at a failed run as a successful learning experience for the next time. If that is a philosophy you can agree with then please check our rules and apply to join.
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Greetings and salutations galore... (or just hi-hi. :p )

Imladris@Aleaic_Kerensky (60 Guardian Fighter)

I came across this guild, looking for a good home for mi toon posted up above. In the middle of mopping up the drow Underdark zone, before hitting the grind content, and from there... not a real friggen clue. Already had my fed up share of pugging dungeons, and 'not' interested in such further. I play GF primarily for the Paladin feel, I already look for in any game, MMO or otherwise. It is my one toon for now, the GWF **** toon I got, might not last long, (not feeling her at present.)

So... I found this guild, the name alone a fine attractant from the paper D&D 3.5 pally I had there from FR play. I'd like in to benefit from the camaraderie that this guild offers.

My RL endeavors are of a former USAF vet (40 year old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, dat I be,) former (and maybe again soon,) long haul truck driver (or at least regional, still working details and all, at present.) A father of one daughter that I compete with computer time with, and a wife of over a decade.) Livin in Montana, enjoying the summer here, (after the dawg gawd winter we had. ERGH...)

My other gaming endeavors, again, near anything with a pally theme to it: STO VA 50, GW1 Paragon, WoW Pally (last 65 from Cata, I left that permanently,) GW2 Guardian, the Elder Scrolls series (minus Online,) Diablo II: LoD, SWToR JK 50, and on and on... ect... I also do a little fan fic writing on and off, to feed the fetish, amongst other things.

And so, I've visited the web site, read the rule, and don;t have problem one, with any of it. (Why else am I writing all this here.)

So, what do I be need ta doo, too get an invite or somthang here? (Also, what else do I need to do?) Also be of note at present, for whatever TS or online voice chat options, there be, I have no working microphone, for the present. (Not bothering yet to purchase another, after four of these that have broken. Kinda annoyed at microphones, at present. Call it all, what ye will.)

And... I will check back when next on, see what becomes all dis. :)
    edited July 2014
    aleaic wrote: »
    Greetings and salutations galore... (or just hi-hi. :p )

Howdy Aleaic! First of all, thank you for serving our country. We are home to many fine veterans of the US military, and other nations around the world. Thank you for seeking us out. We have two very clear rules in our guild. No drama and no zerging. We have a strict "No guildie left behind" policy that tends to work out really well for us in guild runs. Staying with the group and executing the plan are keys to being a valued Tyrs guild member.

I do ask that you head back to our site and fill out an application. Shouldn't take you long.

Link: http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com/f108-neverwinter

Look forward to reading it :)

• aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I hate zergs, especially in starcraft. Actually I hate the whole deal about zergs, I try to enjoy the content, (once learned how to beat it.) It's the primary reason I hate Pugs. Not all pugs, some are cute dogs, (others make rottweilers look humane.) If anything, I tend to act more turtle like, being overcautious and all.

If anything cause of this, is to understand the right tactics and build for my GF, to reap the best teamwork benefits. PvE wise anyway. Not really a PvP fan, thanks to WoW pvp and how it all seems with this game too.

Application is posted. Any further questions, please don't hesitate.
    edited July 2014
    Hahaha, and some pugs can cause the hair of a horse to stand at attention from across the courtyard! Welcome aboard Aleaic!

• dueydoodahdueydoodah Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hi AandretheGiant,

I'm very interested in joining Tyra Paladium. I am fairly new to Neverwinter but am a big D&D fan. I'm still learning the ropes but am running at level 35. I'm playing a HR.

I am a retired navy CPO from the sub force. I'm on the older side (62) so move a little slower than some but I can usually pull my weight. I very much like questing, skirmishes, dungeons, and playing in parties. I love to solo when need be but groups are just so much more fun.

I'm currently working at a non-profit as the IT manager (really, I'm their tech for Washington) so an atypical old man.

Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
    Will