test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is the current thread for Tyrs Paladium. Can mods please close the other one, to eliminate confusion? Thanks!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A great guild, if I had to pick one other than my own, it'd be this one. Looking forward to doing more with you guys come the launch.
    edited March 2013
    Right back at ya Gov, and thanks. Yea, once the testing phases are complete, we'll definitely be teaming up on the battlefield when we are feeling froggy :)

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • ogulkogulk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi, I'm a 23 years old player from Turkey. I'd love to join your guild, but I don't know what to do to apply. Could you help me please? Greetings from Ankara, Turkey! :)
    edited March 2013
    We have a few guildies from Turkey, in Neverwinter and DDO - you'll have company! ;)

I'll send you a PM tonight.

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey make sure your guild plays "The Missing Merchants" this weekend, I think yall will like it, especially Surf(there is a reason Im telling you this but it is a secret until you play)
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello there, please contact me ingame, im very interested in learning a little more aout your guild.. it may just be what ive been looking for.. I do pen and paper DnD once per week here at home and love all things DnD.. Would liek to play with some like minded mature people...

Ingame im called Grismwold@jezathforum

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • zerickzerick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello, I'm an avid player of MMOs and have been playing them for 13 years now. I played DDO myself and stopped right before it went Free to Play; I thoroughly enjoy Neverwinter and plan on playing it for years to come. I'm very easy going, enjoy grouping with other people, and just generally like having a great time. If Tyrs Paladium is still recruiting, I'm very interested in joining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pharon2009pharon2009 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello :) , i would like to apply for ur guild in neverwinter , i have alot of experience in mmo games i have tried many games , iam usually a pvp player , but i enjoy pve and team work missions , i also love to help ppl , iam 22 years old iam from Egypt and i hope ur guild is still recruiting members , sadly i missed the beta test , and iam a 100% free player , hope to get and answer from u very soon , thx
    *sorry for bad english*
  • formula94formula94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    PM sent...
    edited April 2013
    formula94 wrote: »
    PM sent...

Received formula94, thank you good sir.

• trentbedingfieldtrentbedingfield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi Aadre, I am in search of a guild for NeverWinter Online and came across yours. Sounds like what I have been looking for. I have the Guardian Founders Pack and have participated in 2 Beta weekends. I went to your Website and registered as Trent12. I am an avid gamer, and like to have fun while playing online. I am 54 years young, retired Army and no drama is what I am looking for. Would like to be considered to join Tyrs Paladium and look forward to seeing you online.
  • burr3burr3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hiya been chasing your guild around the forum for a bit lol (kinda stalker-ish I know) Need to be chased off properly if its a no go. (usually shot guns work... or threats of death with other random objects) Again just showing my interest in joining. One thread I saw said something about PMing you and then i found this one. :P soo... yep here I am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    For the first time in over two months, Tyrs Paladium will open the gates once for a limited time, in celebration of Beta Weekend 4! We are looking for warriors of the highest moral fiber.

Let me brief you, if I may, on our strategy moving forward...

Tyrs Paladium is proud to announce our commitment to Neverwinter Online and DDO going forward. With Neverwinter Online launching on April 30th, 2013 we can now offer our guildies two official D&D licensed games to play. What's great is both Neverwinter and DDO communities speak freely on our website each day, and are getting along so well.

That's the benefits of a truly drama free community. Play the game you want to play, your way. Together.

We have earned quite the recognition in the Neverwinter and DDO communities to date, thanks to many of our guild mates who have offered their voice and opinions on the official game forums and quality of play in game. Our reputation will be built day by day, through displays of camaraderie that cannot be simply overlooked.

The key to our success is we put our guild rules to good use. They are not "rules to follow" for us, they are the way we carry ourselves, its our character.

As the great Abraham Lincoln once said, "Character is like a tree and reputation is like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."

If you'd like to join Tyrs Paladium in Neverwinter and beyond, and/or venture with us to the towns of Eveningstar or Fearun in DDO, hit me up in this thread or send me a PM!

* Please understand we only take select persons of the highest character, that believe in a no drama, teamwork based environment. If integrity and laughter rate highest in your book, and D&D charm and camaraderie is what you are looking for in this game, definitely drop on by and give us a hola!

• elementuselementus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    PM sent

Thanks!
  • kaerthuskaerthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    PM sent and cheers!
  • tmae5tmae5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    PM sent.

Thanks!
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    The Guild Of Icewind Dale will be on Mindflayer. Just throwin that out there. I heard you guy's were gonna be on that shard as well.
    edited April 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    The Guild Of Icewind Dale will be on Mindflayer. Just throwin that out there. I heard you guy's were gonna be on that shard as well.

Indeed we are!

14v2xhw.jpg

Barring any last minute changes by Cryptic, we will rise on Mindflayer - so if any guilds are interested to run with us, that's the shard that will party hardy on the 25th!

edited April 2013
    Im sure Surf will like it

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rubberduckie3rubberduckie3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
    edited April 2013
    pm sent.....but ill reply here to cuz not sure if it is working

my name is Josh, im 24, and just moved to chicago
    i have been in the US army for 4 years i served in iraq and afghanistan im really looking for a older drama free guild that likes to have a lot of fun while being respectfull to everyone
    i have played other mmos.tera ,GW2, Shaiya,LoL,and more i have not been able to play in any of the beta events so this game will be very new to me but would love a good group of people to figure everything out with i did get the HotN founders pack so i will be able to play on the 25th

i know i dont meet your 25Y+ but thought i would try anyway since it seemed like a good fit any other questions just shoot me a pm thanks
  • boerewors2boerewors2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi there, do you have a large group of people in your guild that play at Euro times, GMT+2?
    sig2_zps464af9a0.jpg
    "Salvation may be found through service. Every failure of duty diminishes Torm and every success adds to his luster. Strive to maintain law and order."
    edited April 2013
    boerewors2 wrote: »
    Hi there, do you have a large group of people in your guild that play at Euro times, GMT+2?

We do have a quality contingent of Euro players. You are in a fantastic guild however, why do you ask?

• jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Minds are such a terrible thing to flay...

But when in Rome.... slurp... slurp... slurp...
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited April 2013
    Minds are such a terrible thing to flay...

But when in Rome.... slurp... slurp... slurp...

*Glances at Jadescimitar from the corner of her eye, considering things for a moment.

*Takes a nonchalant sidestep toward the thread's exit.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kadlena wrote: »
    *Glances at Jadescimitar from the corner of her eye, considering things for a moment.

*Takes a nonchalant sidestep toward the thread's exit.

Right where surf13 is awaiting in the shadows.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?30761-Neverwinter-Beta-Weekend-details-Read-this-first!&p=547631&viewfull=1#post547631
    edited April 2013
    Kudos Tyrs for being the first guild in Neverwinter to break 10,000 views! We wont talk about many firsts here, its not that kind of guild, but we are proud to have persevered this long! Thank you all for joining our family. We are ready and roaring to go. It's almost time...

edited April 2013
    Congrats Tyrs. I cant wait till we all play together in game, Ill see yall on the 30th(sooner for those of you with early access) on the Mindflayer shard, of course Im going to try to get guild stuff up first thing and make surer I got everyone on my friends list.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • venturesixventuresix Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    PM sent.

• blackdeathenblackdeathen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi I am a professional living in the central time zone who has time to play the game from approximately 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on a few days of the week. I am easy going and have no interest at all in drama. Would be interested in joining your guild, I registered in your web site as Plaguedealer.