test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unkillable GWF ruins pvp

Comments

• lobo0084lobo0084 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 663 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    And a simple fix to the back-cap playstyle which seems to be getting so much anger:

- If there is one defender on a node and two attackers, the node starts turning towards the attackers and eventually can be claimed. Defenders must have one more than half the attackers to keep the node contested. In example, one gwf only needs to enemy players to cap, and gain points, off of the objective he's on. If there are four attackers, you would need at least three defenders to prevent the cap and point gain. More emphasis on kill and less on stalling tactics.
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

"D*mn wizards," said Morik the Rogue.

Learn what a GWF and GF really are: The History of Fighters
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Normally I agree with the stuff you post esteena. But this is silly and completely false.

Lots of people can kill Sent GWF's.

TR's there worst enemy when below 50% health.

49% Health? 36-39k Sent GWF? Shocking Execution >Dead GWF....

Not sure if I misunderstood your post and this was sarcasm? If so I'm sorry, if not. then....silly post, completely false..

I can tank 2 SEs on my sentinel normally. ( probably because they use it while i'm in unstoppable though >.>)

Never met a TR who can get be below 50% 1 vs 1, probably a very geared one can. Hard to find a good TR in PuG tbh.
  • lobo0084lobo0084 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 663 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    I can tank 2 SEs on my sentinel normally.

Never met a TR who can get be below 50% 1 vs 1, probably a very geared one can. Who knows.

With the right build and gear, deflect can make one-shot TR's completely a thing of the past. Deflect is awesome in PvP.

What a lot of people don't seem to know, though, is that the more we deflect, the less we can use unstoppable. There's always a tradeoff.
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

"D*mn wizards," said Morik the Rogue.

Learn what a GWF and GF really are: The History of Fighters
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    lobo0084 wrote: »
    With the right build and gear, deflect can make one-shot TR's completely a thing of the past. Deflect is awesome in PvP.

What a lot of people don't seem to know, though, is that the more we deflect, the less we can use unstoppable. There's always a tradeoff.

Well the whole point of this thread was to nerf GWF, because they can tank more than 1 person..well duh...how a tank is called a tank if he can die in 1 vs 1 situation?

However, no TR was able to kill me 1 vs 1. Not even ones with tenebrous.
  • izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Tenes do not affect gear score correctly. So the most powerful toons using all tenes have low gear score. So talking about gearscore is sort of moot.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Normally I agree with the stuff you post esteena. But this is silly and completely false.

Lots of people can kill Sent GWF's.

TR's there worst enemy when below 50% health.

49% Health? 36-39k Sent GWF? Shocking Execution >Dead GWF....

Not sure if I misunderstood your post and this was sarcasm? If so I'm sorry, if not. then....silly post, completely false..

That may have been my quote. I still stand by that claim though. Im not saying noone ever in the history of time has ever 1v1d a Sent GWF. I even posted above that with lucky crits+ dailies it can happen.

Overall, id say 8 times out of 10 a TR even with a daily SE up, wont be able to beat a GTE Sent GWF.

Im not gonna flame anymore, we can let the readers decide. People need to stop trying to act all pro on theforums.

The overall issue and rollingonit hit it on the head.

As of now the only pvp type is domination. Domination requires you to cap points and HOLD them. Having a completely turtle spec like a Sent Regen GWF is not fun and it creates an unfun metagame inside of pvp based upon having that class REQUIRED for that role. Not just that that role must be filled, but that the class is TOO good at filling that role.

Im not 100% against turtle builds. Like I said, the "tank" class IS a GF>. SO, Spec him out for regen etc and youll see its not as effective at all for backcapping like a Sent GWF, doesnt that mean something is up? When the DPS class can out tank the Tank class? What does that tell you? Well it tells me the build needs to be toned down.

THEN, if introduce tene enchants....

They are already stupidly OP, They need to be nerfed. They are the most effectively used on a GWF who has the highest HP pools, the most capable regen due to the insane DR unstoppable gives. TRs are probably second here.

WHY am I asking for a tone down? Because I think its dumb a NON healer class has the ability to out heal damage from any single player in any single spec possible to the point that he cannot die 1v1 in pvp. Its just a bad mechanic that makes the game no fun for anyone.

Esteena, this isnt what you asked for BUT here is my PVP video I made a while back highlighting the retardedness of the tene sent build. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEX1HJOt5Bc

Again, I want to make my issue clear.

Because of the unkillable nature of the regen Sent build, it makes it mandatory for a competitive team to play in PVP. What the build does is allows the other 4 players on the team to focus on the other 4 points, because the furthest point is held by a character that on average cannot be killed 1v1 by anyother player with any other build regardless of GS and enchants.

When you pull away TWO players to remove the Sent at your home point, this allows the other team to have a short advantage and also only solves the problem until the Sent respawns and runs back.

Its not a fun meta game to play and any honest Sent will say its boring BUT its the role they play in premades and its a required role for the team...

What is dumb is that because of the power this build has, it makes anyone running OTHER builds as GWF a waste.

IF Sent GWF was toned down so that it wasnt the clear cut backcapper, another class would and could fill this role, but it would be MUCH less effective than the GWF is now, but that is my suggestion. You dont have to agree, I dont really care.

What I would like to see changed,

Bonus HP removed from titan and scrappers sets, defense given instead. Determination gain lessened on damage taken but boosted for damage given. Unstoppable given a short CD of 2 seconds after leaving Unstoppable to prevent back to back unstoppable...

I also think there is room to tweak the class feature that gives run speed and deflect. Something LIKE it only adding deflect DURING Sprint would be a start. That could be another way to balance the class also, you could then provide deflect on the armor sets instead of defense. Just another way it could be balanced.

This would completely balance the class AND make other specs more attractive in PVP.
  • baktanus666baktanus666 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Here they go again with QQ. Learn to play your class.
    edited October 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    That may have been my quote. I still stand by that claim though. Im not saying noone ever in the history of time has ever 1v1d a Sent GWF. I even posted above that with lucky crits+ dailies it can happen.

Overall, id say 8 times out of 10 a TR even with a daily SE up, wont be able to beat a GTE Sent GWF.

Im not gonna flame anymore, we can let the readers decide. People need to stop trying to act all pro on theforums.

The overall issue and rollingonit hit it on the head.

As of now the only pvp type is domination. Domination requires you to cap points and HOLD them. Having a completely turtle spec like a Sent Regen GWF is not fun and it creates an unfun metagame inside of pvp based upon having that class REQUIRED for that role. Not just that that role must be filled, but that the class is TOO good at filling that role.

Im not 100% against turtle builds. Like I said, the "tank" class IS a GF>. SO, Spec him out for regen etc and youll see its not as effective at all for backcapping like a Sent GWF, doesnt that mean something is up? When the DPS class can out tank the Tank class? What does that tell you? Well it tells me the build needs to be toned down.

THEN, if introduce tene enchants....

They are already stupidly OP, They need to be nerfed. They are the most effectively used on a GWF who has the highest HP pools, the most capable regen due to the insane DR unstoppable gives. TRs are probably second here.

WHY am I asking for a tone down? Because I think its dumb a NON healer class has the ability to out heal damage from any single player in any single spec possible to the point that he cannot die 1v1 in pvp. Its just a bad mechanic that makes the game no fun for anyone.

Esteena, this isnt what you asked for BUT here is my PVP video I made a while back highlighting the retardedness of the tene sent build. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEX1HJOt5Bc

Again, I want to make my issue clear.

Because of the unkillable nature of the regen Sent build, it makes it mandatory for a competitive team to play in PVP. What the build does is allows the other 4 players on the team to focus on the other 4 points, because the furthest point is held by a character that on average cannot be killed 1v1 by anyother player with any other build regardless of GS and enchants.

When you pull away TWO players to remove the Sent at your home point, this allows the other team to have a short advantage and also only solves the problem until the Sent respawns and runs back.

Its not a fun meta game to play and any honest Sent will say its boring BUT its the role they play in premades and its a required role for the team...

What is dumb is that because of the power this build has, it makes anyone running OTHER builds as GWF a waste.

IF Sent GWF was toned down so that it wasnt the clear cut backcapper, another class would and could fill this role, but it would be MUCH less effective than the GWF is now, but that is my suggestion. You dont have to agree, I dont really care.

What I would like to see changed,

Bonus HP removed from titan and scrappers sets, defense given instead. Determination gain lessened on damage taken but boosted for damage given. Unstoppable given a short CD of 2 seconds after leaving Unstoppable to prevent back to back unstoppable...

I also think there is room to tweak the class feature that gives run speed and deflect. Something LIKE it only adding deflect DURING Sprint would be a start. That could be another way to balance the class also, you could then provide deflect on the armor sets instead of defense. Just another way it could be balanced.

This would completely balance the class AND make other specs more attractive in PVP.

For one, your video wasn't premade vs premade. You are yet again escaping from the fact that GWF is only OP when it is vs PuGs not BiS players. I saw your video, nice footage and very good music. But it isn't what i'm talking about.

Saying your are OP means you are OP in any situation and any time of match up. Yet again you can't prove that , again, you aren't OP in premade vs premade, you aren't OP in an organized PvP match up. You are OP because you roll everyone on a semi-ghosted server. I wont repeat myself, reasons are stated above of why you aren't OP.

Secondly, GWF is listed as Defender/Controller. He isn't a DPS class, he isn't a Striker. So it is pretty normal to see him tanking 3 people for while. You aren't a tank if you die in 1 vs 1 situation, no, that doesn't make you a tank and like i said, 2 geared out CWs can melt you down with RoE, HV stacks (even non bugged ones) and plague fire (eventhough it isn't stacking properly atm).

About your argument that sentinel build makes his other build not viable.Wrong. Other builds works too, but they are glass cannon oriented not tank oriented, just because a build is better doesn't make the others not viable.

And if you think you can kill anyone 1 vs 1, then again, no you can't. Tank? yes, kill? no.

Proof:
    gctrl wrote: »

Let's nerf cleric too because he is tanky right?

Ofc now you will come to your tenebrous super damage argument, then why that cleric isn't dead yet?

I forgot to mention, that cleric build is much cheaper than the Sentinel GWF build. And it can stall you 4ever.

A L O N E
    edited October 2013
    So lets see here:

GF can 1 vs 1 and stall Sent GWF.

GWF sent can 1 vs 1 and stall sent GWF.

Tanky cleric can 1 vs 1 and stall sent GWF.

Conclusion: lets nerf Sent GWF because he is too tanky.

Your argument about that you need to send 2 people to prevent GWF from capping doesn't make any sense Ayroux.
    edited October 2013
    More things to proof that your tenebrous isn't OP :
    gctrl wrote: »
    Barkshield is overall better than Negation, Negation only helps you every 50 seconds, where as you gain a Bark charge every 8 seconds no matter what. That means 810 damage blocked every 8 seconds, and you also can block Tenebrous damage. Coupled with deflect and it makes the charges even more efficient.

Greater Barkshield: Every 8 seconds you armor recieves a charge of Bolstered Bark up to a maximum of 3 charges. When you have one charge of Bolstered Bark your armors absorbes 648 damage. When you have two charges of Bolstered Bark your armors absorbes 1296 damage. When you have three charges of Bolstered Bark your armors absorbes 1944 damage. Whenever you take damage one charge of Bolstered Bark is consumed.

Edit: This is how barshield works vs tene.
    llantiss wrote: »
    I don't think you know how barkshield works against tenes, let me break it down how ridiculously good it is and you will see:

lets say my 7 tenes hit for 900 each
    2 stacks of greater: 1296

when I hit you, since you have 1296(absorb) > 900 it blocks ALL OF THEM.

Let me make it clearer: if you have 2 stacks of bark and you get hit by 5 people AT ONCE (all with 7 tenes), you will BLOCK ALL OF IT, essentially blocking (900x7)x5 = 31,500 burst dmg.

Now barkshield isn't good for all classes, since you actually need to build stacks by staying out of combat, but we found that it synergizes very well since some classes are always last priority and the ones that aren't have other tools and don't need it. there's also an ridiculously easy way to combat it but you wanted a how to combat tene, here you go.
  • sunsfire2004sunsfire2004 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    sangrine wrote: »
    How did you obtain this data? Which servers is this data from?

Edit: Reminder. topic is about unkillable GWF ... not about average GWF or average player.
    Average GWF is not a problem for me. Unkillable GWF ruins my pvp experience.

if you do premade vs premade pvp you will get same kinda data
  • pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    @ayroux:

Thanks for being honest. You really got mad some of your fellow GWFs.

Looking forward to meet you on Mindflayer, even if you gonna melt my CW :)
  • xtraordinary91xtraordinary91 Member Posts: 323 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    pers3phone wrote: »
    @ayroux:

Thanks for being honest. You really got mad some of your fellow GWFs.

Looking forward to meet you on Mindflayer, even if you gonna melt my CW :)

Hey Pers!

Unfortuantely He has retired his GWF. He is now quite enjoying his GF. Maybe you will see him in a PvP near you :)
    Desidus@Xtraordinary91
    19.9k PvP Control Wizard
    <Complaints Department>
  • baddobb1baddobb1 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    For one, your video wasn't premade vs premade. You are yet again escaping from the fact that GWF is only OP when it is vs PuGs not BiS players. I saw your video, nice footage and very good music. But it isn't what i'm talking about.

Saying your are OP means you are OP in any situation and any time of match up. Yet again you can't prove that , again, you aren't OP in premade vs premade, you aren't OP in an organized PvP match up. You are OP because you roll everyone on a semi-ghosted server. I wont repeat myself, reasons are stated above of why you aren't OP.

Secondly, GWF is listed as Defender/Controller. He isn't a DPS class, he isn't a Striker. So it is pretty normal to see him tanking 3 people for while. You aren't a tank if you die in 1 vs 1 situation, no, that doesn't make you a tank and like i said, 2 geared out CWs can melt you down with RoE, HV stacks (even non bugged ones) and plague fire (eventhough it isn't stacking properly atm).

About your argument that sentinel build makes his other build not viable.Wrong. Other builds works too, but they are glass cannon oriented not tank oriented, just because a build is better doesn't make the others not viable.

And if you think you can kill anyone 1 vs 1, then again, no you can't. Tank? yes, kill? no.

Proof:

Let's nerf cleric too because he is tanky right?

Ofc now you will come to your tenebrous super damage argument, then why that cleric isn't dead yet?

I forgot to mention, that cleric build is much cheaper than the Sentinel GWF build. And it can stall you 4ever.

A L O N E

QFT

GAME, SET AND MATCH.

Fecking clueless people in pvp, coming against one person any good or any geared and BOOM, lets run to the forums asking for a nerf.

Full geared GF's right now are way worse than bloody GWF's with perma KB, you can't activate unstoppable while you on the ground, and are now fast becoming the top killers in matches.
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    "Unkillable GWF ruins pvp"

PUGs 4v1 GWF on our point.
    Leave me alone to 1v4 the rest of the team.

It's not necessarily the GWF that ruins things :p
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • sortofsortof Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There are people who one can have a dialogue with and there are some with whom one can't. After a while one quickly asserts such situations, and withdraws gracefully.
    Whatever we deny or embrace, we belong togheter./ Pat Benatar
  • mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited October 2013
    21 pages because of a random newbie who got owned in PVP..... er wait, because he wanted to kill well geared toon using his undergeared toon.

LOL.
  • sangrinesangrine Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lobo0084 wrote: »
    I think that this diversity is a concept that is foreign to many younger generation players. They are so used to cookie cutter builds and being identical classes with different colors and skins. The concept of a tank that can fight off more than one player is completely wrong in their logic. Though, I find it funny that they are not bothered by classes that can do more damage than three of the five other classes combined in just one hit.

In planetside 2, I have killed groups of 3-4 enemies defending/capturing a point with my squishy engineer. I did not do it by pushing a key and becoming immune to damage. I did not simply tank/self-heal through damage. I did it by ambushing or by separating them and killing them one-by-one with my rifle or grenade launcher or by laying mines and leading the enemy into a mine trap. My success depends on my ability to kill them one at a time. I need that ability to kill every enemy 1v1, otherwise I can not kill/remove them all from the point.

When it is almost impossible for one player to kill another player, it makes me think there is only one workable tactic .... which is .... outnumber the enemy. It's a sad game in which the only way to kill the enemy is by outnumbering him. But I am sure the unkillable player feels good about his class ability (not skill ability) which allows him to easily and reliably avoid defeat in 1v1.
  • adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    except every class can kill any other with comparable gear and good spec. as many have said the fact that "you" can't doesn't mean it cannot be done. i have killed good sentinel GWF on my cleric for crying out loud but my cleric is specced specifically to do pvp.

if your CW can't kill a sentinel GWF 1v1 it means either or a combination of:

lack of gear
    lack of skill
    ineffective power/spec choiche

which can be solved by:

gear up
    practice more
    switch powers around (you can do that during the match too to adapt to enemy team comp)

doesn't mean it's easy but it's not impossible. tene-sentinel gwf with 14k GS hit like trucks and are nearly immortal true... but what if you were a tene-filled CW with 14k GS yourself?
    edited October 2013
    adozu wrote: »
    tene-sentinel gwf with 14k GS hit like trucks and are nearly immortal true... but what if you were a tene-filled CW with 14k GS yourself?

You may find it acceptable to pvp against almost immortal players, but I do not.
    What is the reason to have almost immortal players in pvp?
    I should not need all best gear to have a chance to kill another player 1v1.
  • mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited October 2013
    I should not need all best gear to have a chance to kill another player 1v1.

Please go back to hole you came from and leave MMO and do us a favor and continue playing in your PS2 and uninstall this game as it is obvious MMO is not for you.
    edited October 2013
    it's not a problem with the class it's how the game is designed. gear matters in pvp, if you're looking for a standardized gear game then you're looking in the wrong place. if your gear isn't up to the task... gear up and they'll be much much less immortal.

remember you don't need to kill your opponent to "win" a match which is exactly the reasoning behind sentinel gwf. beat them at their own game by pushing them off points and if you can get someone to run away to heal up you "won" even if you failed to finish them off.

that said the biggest design flaw in the game is tenebrous enchants which allow you to be ridicolously tanky while retaining good power.

"I should not need all best gear to have a chance to kill another player 1v1."

you don't, but the higher the difference the more you'll have to compensate with an edge in skill.
    edited October 2013
    remember you don't need to kill your opponent to "win" a match which is exactly the reasoning behind sentinel gwf. beat them at their own game by pushing them off points and if you can get someone to run away to heal up you "won" even if you failed to finish them off.

Not everyone can push GWF's off the point. Smart GWF will stay near the wall to avoid being pushed out. Even if you do manage to push him out, he will come back. Time is needed to capture a point. GWF can run fast and return well before the point is captured.
    edited October 2013
    you only need to contest a point to deny your opponent income, capturing isn't always necessary so long as the rest of the points are yours or at least 1/1 and your team is ahead.

also you can come back to a point before it's capped even when you die in favorable situations.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I can tank 2 SEs on my sentinel normally. ( probably because they use it while i'm in unstoppable though >.>)

Never met a TR who can get be below 50% 1 vs 1, probably a very geared one can. Hard to find a good TR in PuG tbh.

Depending on my latency, against Mindflayers top GWF's(some with tene build), I'd say I'm 30-40% against them 1 vs 1.

If my urgency gets the better of me and foolishly try and go for the kill, it usually ends up bad for me. I run a very high deflect/high damage set up(not stealth focused) build/set-up and it works very well for me against GWFs.

Depending on the match, if I am able, generally I can stalemate and contest a point 1 vs 1 for quite some time without any help. I like hotenow better because I can los and pillar jump. But rivenscar is easier to keep the point contested because of the large area available.

Most smart GWF's going up against a well played TR will make **** sure they stay above 50% for fear of Shocking. When I am able to whittle them down 50% and lower, my Shocking is 90% I'd say for 30k+hits. I just have to survive long enough to get them there, but even with high deflect its difficult against well played/geared GWF's.

I would say the most effective build against a top GWF would be a perma-type TR with Tene's for obvious reason.

I cant afford the tene's and honestly even if I could don't think I would use them. I really like my build the way it is, and fighting perma stealth doesn't sound like much fun to me.

On a side note: Very soon we'll be able to meet each other on the battlefield! I for one cannot wait. I love a challenge and cant wait to meet new people who love to pvp as much as we in Essence of Aggression.
  • llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    doesn't mean it's easy but it's not impossible. tene-sentinel gwf with 14k GS hit like trucks and are nearly immortal true... but what if you were a tene-filled CW with 14k GS yourself?

Than you end up with this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIH6FNiwbxI&hd=1
  • spadgerspadger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The most balanced mmo pvp which I played is Planetside 2 (PS2). open world pvp. Tens to hundreds of players in most battles.
    character upgrade ability is very limited. Difference between high level and low level is not so much. High level players have an advantage, but low level players can still kill. PS2 is one of the most successful mmo pvp games.

Problem is .... I played so much PS2 that it's boring for me. repetitive shooting can become boring and I know every inch of the current 3 maps. In terms of balance, Planetside 2 is light-years ahead of NW. No such thing as a player who can not be killed 1v1. There is a very tanky and very deadly class (Max), but they are not agile, and can not self-heal/repair. You shoot them, go behind cover, and repeat. It's difficult to kill them if you have no cover and not a good weapon and low health, but it's not impossible.

I would go back to play PS2, but GG pvp is still very fun to me. D&D theme is my favourite. Another reason why I am here.

The purpose of a GWF is to annoy nubs like you who is obsessed with killing them soaking all the damage and making a quit exit once things get a little hot, which makes you even more obsessed with killing them. The only class in the game that needs a buff is the GWF, especially in PVE terms. As long as the PVE portion like their AOE damage set or threat generating abilities are not upgraded, any more nerfing to players who don't even PVP will cause an exodus of players from this game.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    llantiss wrote: »

Nice.

Too bad this Sent isnt very good. If he slotted Roar and used a better daily it woulda been GG. Also, you started the fight freezing him from a far distance which gives a big advantage.

But overall, nice fight. Lantiss is one of the best CWs in NW. If he still plays....

DO you have any comments about the Sent Build?
  • lucifer3205lucifer3205 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lol i have a sentinel gwf lol and i pvp all the time they arnt hard to kill man. kite them to death or better yet when they hit unstoppable hit them with ray of enfeeblement youd be surprise the damage you can do to them when u save it for unstoppable mode. ive hit a gwf with ice knife for 18k and he was using unstoppable. i have one character of each class all lvl 60 my cw has my lowest GS and yet i have no problem kiting gwf's lol so thats sad your crying about this. anyways quit pvp your a baby and im rather tired of cryers on the forums wanting nerfs. uninstall and never return
  • llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIH6FNiwbxI&amp;hd=1

Nice.

Too bad this Sent isnt very good. If he slotted Roar and used a better daily it woulda been GG. Also, you started the fight freezing him from a far distance which gives a big advantage.

But overall, nice fight. Lantiss is one of the best CWs in NW. If he still plays....

DO you have any comments about the Sent Build?

oh i was just showing what happens when equally geared enchants clash, i started attacking him because 5 secs prior to that i was down to soulforge after killing a cw so i was at 60% when just me and him left there if you notice.

but that gwf was easy I didn't even bother making my shots count i had full confidence i will eventually kill him, he ran wrong powers and had bad movement, typical with alot of gwfs.

I predicted gwfs will be the new QQ class back when people were discussing about rogue nerfs, if two equally skilled players meet, the GWF should always come on top, I look at unstoppable as ITC for rogue, and having ITC up every few secs is ridiculous, there should be some cooldown on that, gwfs should make unstoppable count and time their combos like the rest of the classes, instead they are just allowed to make tons of macro mistakes and get away with it.

there is no class at the moment that can sustain burst from 2 players at the top level, simply none. but at 1v1 gwf has the upper hand since we are talking about domination which forces you to stay near their swing range.

last edit: unfortunately i quit, i didn't know about the server merge but I already gave away all of my items so no coming back, no regrets tho it was a good run.