test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Huge nerfs coming for TR

Comments

• skreechrskreechr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited July 2013
    WOW, well a lot of people are gonna be happy about this. I'm not one of them. If the TR class becomes this bad, and this patch does go LIVE. I may actually stop playing Neverwinter...I don't like easy mode GWF with Pu$$ie immortality builds. I'v spent a lot of cash on this game, and was thinking about spending alot more, but if you're doing this to my class then you wont receive another dime
  • maxillion2maxillion2 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    I don't PvP either. Never have in any MMO. So my 2 TRs are going to be screwed in PvE now

Who the **** beside you cares with out PvP this MMO would have ben dead and gone PvP is lasting Content and most people spend money on this game to PvP the P2W people and with out ther money and The PvP this game wuld have gone down hill faster then jack fell off it
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    maxillion2 wrote: »
    Who the **** beside you cares with out PvP this MMO would have ben dead and gone PvP is lasting Content and most people spend money on this game to PvP the P2W people and with out ther money and The PvP this game wuld have gone down hill faster then jack fell off it

Keep telling yourself that one day it might be true. So pr0 bro.
  • iergoiergo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    the ability to abuse stealth in pvp is still there...

Yes, it is, going to head over to the preview shard and rework my build after testing the current one. I'm going to check out Saboteur which I would never consider touching beyond the first row and gloaming cut with I loathe.
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The TR's damage is insulting, and should be nerfed, like the stealth. But this seems too much, I think the daily should not be touched

Of course rogue's damage is supposed to be high. Two rolls out of aoe and you're out of stamina, and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> defense. Rogues have to have high damage to do ANY damage. Perma-stealth is what needed to be nerfed. Not dropping the amount of charges on cloud of steel (stupid cd), not taking stealth when you use at wills (turns df to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> even more), and definitely not nerfing lurker's assault. How dumb can they be? LA is the only daily that doesn't suck for rogues.

I feel bad for any rogues left playing after this goes live. Now everyone gets to respec again and reenchant everything to cope. More money thrown at PW. Good job pvp whiners.

Now I'm pretty glad I quit a week ago. I had hoped to come back when true balances and fixes were implemented. More content as well. I won't waste another minute on this pos game, unless it's to give everything away to someone.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • bel1eveeebel1eveee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So....They nerf LA , they reduce the player skill requirement on DF.

PvE wise...
    Welcome to ControlWizardNights Online
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    maxillion2 wrote: »

It is PvP that is killing the game. If it wasn't for PvP we would not be getting these nerfs.
  • tursiotursio Member Posts: 69
    edited July 2013
    Tene procs are unlikely to get nerfed, because they're a motivator for buying ZEN. (Of course, they may eventually get nerfed once they've been milked for that for a while -- but timely nerfs? No, I expect that those won't be happening.)

Heavy handed nerfs are likely, because they're a motivator for buying respec tokens or for trying the next FOTM class, which may result in more purchasing of ZEN to get Stones and other such things for the characters.

Follow the money. Heh.
  • bozxxbozxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    It is PvP that is killing the game. If it wasn't for PvP we would not be getting these nerfs.

Leave now....
    [Tell] From [Click]: I know I'm the best but I don't go around saying that
    [Tell] From [Click]: I hate how you think you're amazing at this game and think everyone else sucks
  • skreechrskreechr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited July 2013
    bozxx wrote: »
    Leave now....

Agreed...GTFO!
    edited July 2013
    How about the PvPers leave. I am a PvEer and I am sick of my classes getting nerfed cause of the whiner PvPers. This game DOES NOT revolve around PvP
  • webbotwebbot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Moved from the general forums.... what the heck. This belongs on the general forums
  • arcyziomal1arcyziomal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    U Sir should pay a visit to psychiatrist or u can live in ur rainbow ponies world.....@maxillion2
  • shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    PvPers frakking PvErs again (as predicted long before release). I should have gone for GF as main instead of TR for my PvE experience (which is the only one as I do 0 PvP).
  • hosdavehosdave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think you're going too far. Please reconsider the at-will powers using stealth. If you are concerned about the "perma" (long term) stealth abusers then you need to do something about the passive the refills stealth on use of a daily or the encounter power that refills the bar.

Please reconsider these changes as this will significantly impact my enjoyment of this game and I will take my money elsewhere.
  • unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    "RIP in peace"

Really?

OMG my god !

first we have grammer <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, now come the acronym <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!

WTF the fuq ?
  • huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    unirod wrote: »
    WTF the fuq ?

"what the fck the fuq"

Really?

(im german, im allowed to be a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ;) )
  • sturmwaffel2sturmwaffel2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 219 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    huckaseven wrote: »
    "what the fck the fuq"

Really?

WOW.

I am only writing a second sentence because I need at least 10 letters.
    edited July 2013
    By all means reduce the amount of daggers and the LA I can live without that but we're a stealth class now you want us in stealth even less....and as for the people that play TR and don't want to go perma stealth they'll spend a whole 2 seconds in stealth....whats the point in having a stealth class in the game...give me a pew pew easy 1 shot ranger class instead. lol
  • unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    huckaseven wrote: »
    "what the fck the fuq"

Really?

LOL out loud !

(It is allowed to wave a swastika[<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> flag] flag all over the world BUT in germany) there's <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> themed pubs and restaurants in singapore. Foreign movies showing swastikas are being edited for the german audience by replacing the swastikas with plain black crosses)

ROFL floor laughing
  • iergoiergo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Off topic much?

Anyhow, can't wait till preview is up to do some math for a new stealth build that can save my TR if possible.
  • korpakukac1korpakukac1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I started to play this game about a month ago, got a lvl 56 TR now, having fun with it, already feeling the previous nerfs.
    Now they completely destroy rogues.
    Neverwinter team, if you do this i will most definiately delete my account and advise all my friends not to play this game.
    No, this is not a threat... How could i threaten you with this? Surely my place will be filled with useless SIEMURKS.
    Noobs cry when a great player kills them in the most tricky class, company is afraid they will lose those **** players, as they are the biggest P2W-lover moneycows, so they NERF... Pathetic...
    This game started nice, ends with my utter disdain.
  • logansmith229logansmith229 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    +1 cryptic for destroying a class instead of actually balancing anything.
    Meanwhile STR/DEX GF stacking regen and deflect are unkillable, Same story with full CON GWFs stacking regen.
    Kill the stealth rogue, go ahead and make it so bait and switch doesnt give stealth back or whatever like that, but dont ****ing gut a class in both pvp and pve aspects of the game, 10/10 will not play again
  • shuy1shuy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cloud of Steel: This power now has 8 maximum charges, down from 12.
    Duelist's Flurry: When the bleed portion of this power is at 10 stacks, further applications now recalculate damage in addition to refreshing the duration.
    Feat: Speed Swindle: This feat is now properly considered a Control effect for calculations and procs.
    Lurker's Assault: This power now grants 5 / 10 / 15% bonus Crit Severity, instead of 20 / 40 / 60% bonus damage.
    Stealth: At-will powers used from stealth will now partially deplete the Stealth Meter.

Holy moly. The nerf to LA is HUGE. 45% nerf to Crit severity? Why would you do that? It's freaking huge. If you want to nerf it, you should make it grant 15/30/45% crit severity. This is WAY too much.

Why would at-will powers deplete stealth meter? Another huge nerf. This isn't good. There is no reason for these nerfs.

Cloud of Steel is an okay one.
  • dongargondongargon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    there is already a thread on this
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This game does NOT revolve around PvP. You are completely ignoring the fact that this change will probably make rogues less effective in PvE, thus making boss fights harder and more tedious, reducing the enjoyment for everyone else.

I'm getting sick and tired of changes in the name of PvP "balance" which hurt the PvE aspects, which to me are what this game is really about.
    Hoping for improvements...
    edited July 2013
    I started to play this game about a month ago, got a lvl 56 TR now, having fun with it, already feeling the previous nerfs.
    Now they completely destroy rogues.
    Neverwinter team, if you do this i will most definiately delete my account and advise all my friends not to play this game.
    No, this is not a threat... How could i threaten you with this? Surely my place will be filled with useless SIEMURKS.
    Noobs cry when a great player kills them in the most tricky class, company is afraid they will lose those **** players, as they are the biggest P2W-lover moneycows, so they NERF... Pathetic...
    This game started nice, ends with my utter disdain.
    edited July 2013
    The noobs like you will bring this game to destruction. GJ man, way to go. You represent the kind of players i hate in every single multiplayer game. Unwilling to learn, unwilling to develop, unwilling to think. Just. Plain. Crying. and Tardness.
  • shuy1shuy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dongargon wrote: »
    there is already a thread on this

Sorry, the other thread about TR changes is made by a PVP whiner and he approves the nerfs.

I'm not a TR and I'm not a PVPer. And these changes are worse than the DF one. This is unacceptable.
    edited July 2013
    Go look in the class forum. There is one there about this with alot more replies
This discussion has been closed.